Votes: 2 33.3%
  • PC

• Both

• Total voters

SacredWarrior

Umbra Witch
It's a day old question that's long since been debated in the gaming community. Console or PC?

As for me, I play on both pretty equally but I'm starting to lean more towards PC to the point where I decided to not get a PS5. PC and Nintendo for me this generation!

Console and PC both have their pros and cons but I've had a better experience on PC so far compared to console so I say PC is better :)

What do you lovely people think?

I do use both, but prefer PC. While PC gaming can be more complicated, once you learn properly, gaming performance is higher.

I do use both, but prefer PC. While PC gaming can be more complicated, once you learn properly, gaming performance is higher.
Thanks for the like. But I also personally think there are better games on PC than console anyway. But there a fantastic games born on console such as the DMC series. (Except 2...just no...)

Thanks for the like. But I also personally think there are better games on PC than console anyway. But there a fantastic games born on console such as the DMC series. (Except 2...just no...)
The DMC series is on PC too. The PC versions are better because of mods and cheats :) There really aren't any console exclusives anymore these days since they're gonna be ported over to PC eventually. Even if the quality of those ports is questionable shudders in Arkham Knight

The DMC series is on PC too. The PC versions are better because of mods and cheats :) There really aren't any console exclusives anymore these days since they're gonna be ported over to PC eventually. Even if the quality of those ports is questionable shudders in Arkham Knight
Yep. I unfortunately wasn't born in those days, but my brother told me about how it crashed all the time. I found it amusing.

Console can support a greater graphical quality most of the time, has more features and accessibility, and in the long run may be a better choice than PC. However... Many Consoles these days are offering 'premium subscriptions' to play multiplayer, such as Xbox and Nintendo Switch, and some Consoles connections between multiplayer are not as great. PC on the other hand only requires the user to be connected to the internet to play multiplayer, and depending on internet connection, has a greater deal of multiplayer connection quality. The ability to plug in headsets, and the diverse number of games you can play on PC also makes it a better choice. Lastly, many games are much cheaper and easier to play on PC, and storage extensions and new augments are much easier to use and apply to a PC. I think PC is a good place to play with other people, and a place to play a variety of games, but I also think that Console is best played alone or with local multiplayer in more complex or graphical games.

Back