Contest of Mortals - Round 1

Rajah chuckled. It seemed like the girl was being overpowered. He started charging up Terror before he blasted more airwaves at Dancer. Hmm... She looks like she's defending herself.
Rajah took the feathers and stuck them in a circle around Dancer. From there, they'd explode, and Dancer would be caught up in the cyclone. But to make sure, Rajah cast more tornadoes around Dancer. "You can't escape your fate!"

"My fate is mine to dictate little tweety bird." As I say this the world suddenly explodes around me. I instinctively crawl into the fetal position, not making a noise as wind then picks up around me and twirls me around a bit. I cough up some blood once its all over but I power through the pain and get back up, grinning from ear to ear. "Neat trick, to bad I have to put an end to it." The shotgun beeps its readiness and I immediately bolt for Rajah, closing as much distance as possible and then sliding behind another barrier, catching my breath one last time before I try and close back into melee range. I also slide another clip into my pistol as I prepare myself.
Battle Log:
In cover
Pistol reloaded
Incendiary shotgun reloaded
Moderate damage.

Rajah twirled Feather around, causing a whirlwind to appear around him. Then, he teleported behind Dancer and attempted to stab her in the arm. "Then you don't understand the meaning of life, Tippy-Toes." The whirlwind was blowing him towards her, adding extra speed and force to his strike.

As soon as I hear him speak from behind me, I whirl around and bring my shotgun to bear. I was to late on the mark though, I wasn't prepared for teleportation. The lance plunges into my arm, blood immediately pouring out of the wound, the pain was horrendous, yet he was practically pressed up against me, and the shotgun was already pointed at him. I used the last of my strength to grab the bad of Rajas head and pull it straight to the barrel of the shotgun. "I do know the meaning... its death." I pull the trigger, point blank range at his face, my own hand would probably be blown off as I was holding the back of his head, but at this point I didn't really care.
Battle log:
Pistol Ready
Incendiary shotgun fired

Rajah would've died... if it wasn't for the fact that he'd used Feather's chain-lance mode to grapple his leg and drop him face-first to the floor, causing Dancer to miss. "Heh... That one almost got me."
Rajah chuckled as he used Terror and attempted to bind Dancer up. IF he did, the chain from Feather would certainly damage her.

Luckily for me my hand was latched onto his head so when he fell my hand got out of the way as well, however a lance to the arm still wasn't a ideal situation for me, however I still had chance as he was still point blank, and I still had my pistol ready. However he was doing something, and that immediately spelled bad for me, so I had to stop it somehow. I quickly jump on him, straddling him, trying to pin one his arms to the ground with my now bad arm, I knew it wouldn't work but it may buy me time. I bring my pistol and fire 3 shots into his rough center of mass, not wanting to miss again, and immediately then start beating his face with the pistol.
Battle Log:
Pistol fired
Moderate overall damage, heavy left arm damage

Rajah was taking quite a beating. He cheeks were messed up, and his ears were getting bloody. "Get off me."
When she didn't, he simply teleported into the air and blasted five 12-mile tall tornadoes at her. Then, he twirled Feather around and punched the air below him, unleashing an orb of pure destructive oxygen. "By the way..."
He used his aerokinesis to take her pistol out of her hands and into his. "Thanks."
He started firing nonstop and Dancer.

Rajah smiled. "Time for this to end!"
He fired his chain-lance at Dancer... but it ended up missing right above her head and getting stuck in a wall. Rajah cursed. "No, no no no..."

Ugh can't this guy just die already? He couldn't hit the broadside of a battleship could he? I smirk and quickly take advantage of the situation. I reload my pistol one more time and hop onto the lance, using it as a foot hold. I jump off the lance and straight towards the birdman, using the chain to keep my momentum, and once I feel confident enough in my range, I quickly unload another three rounds, aiming straight for his head.
Battle log:
Pistol reloaded and fired

Back