The Evrensel Conflict Contest of the Multiverse -- An Evrensel Tournament

Mr. Wade & Watch

Cult of Personality
"Victory belongs to the last one standing."

Welcome, to the Contest of the Multiverse! Here, combatants shall battle for the ultimate prizes. The crown of kingdoms, the swords of destiny, the ultimate power of the known universe, and even this $20 Subway gift card I got in my pocket! Prove yourselves worthy on the STAGE OF HISTORY!

For this contest, you shall fight for the swords of good and evil!

SOUL CALIBUR & SOUL EDGE!

(Sign up your characters like it's a canon claim.)

Last edited:
2e4ed074deb2ad71a9381d9005b86065_400x400.jpeg

"Jimmy Firecracker here reporting live from the Cell Games, presented by HETAP! Because apparently nobody would take this job. But don't worry about me, because Jimmy Firecracker called and he don't give a fuck! He'll take any job, he'll take every job, he'll take YOUR job!"

Name: Jimmy Firecracker.

Series:

Canon: During the midst of the Cell Games (As the Abridged Timeline hasn't finished the Cell Saga yet.)

Abilities: N/A

Equipment: N/A

Other: He won't actually be fighting in this Tournament, he's mostly there to be an announcer. Jimmy is the stereotype of every wrestling announcer in the world. He is also shown to be very brave as he's the only reporter to go do the commentary for the Cell Games, and even at one point said he would fight Cell himself (whether he was bluffing or being truthful is unknown). Like most people, Jimmy is very gullible to Mr.Satan's statements and excuses, but he sometimes questions the legitimacy on some of those statements.

latest

"Now you listen here "Cell". I know why you gave everyone a week to prepare for your little tournament! It's so you could spend the last seven days on Earth praying'... that MR. SATAN WOULDN'T SHOW UP! So after I eat my Jimmy John's, and drink my HETAP, AND F*CK MY HOT ASIAN WIFE...! I'm gonna squash you like the bug... you... are."

Name: Hercule "Mr" Satan

Series:

Canon: At the same time as Jimmy Firecracker, midway through the Abridged Cell Games.

Abilities:
Dynamite Kick!
Present For You
Rolling Hercule Punch
The Savior Has Come

Satan Punch – Mr. Satan's signature move, this is just an ordinary punch preceded by Satan shouting "Satan Punch!" when he uses it.
Dynamic Mess Em Up Punch!

Equipment: Unarmed.

Other: Him having a "Hot Asian Wife" is a reference to the WWE Wrestler and former Bullet Club member Karl Anderson, who would always go on about having a Hot Asian Wife.​

"You might not be Gauna but don't expect me to go easy on you"
Name: C-3
Series/universe:
2UHWEic.jpg

OC: from the seed ship Lianmeng

Abilities:
High energy Higgs particle beam
Flight and extreme g-force endurance
Extreme endurance. can loose up to 70% of her body mass and get away with it without much problems.
Hardened outer shell that acts as armor.

Equipment:
Artificial kabi sword that replaces the entirety of her lower left arm
Artificial kabi claws
lance cannon tipper with artificial kabi to double it as a melee weapon.

Other: She refuses kill but don't expect her to go easy on you.​

Name: Alistia Mit'Leona

Series: Final Fantasy XIV

Canon (Where in the story are you taking them from?): Most recent update. She's mastered White mage, Samurai, and Red Mage.

Abilities (This includes the character's skills):

The Echo: Prevents mind-control, allows for omni-lingual understanding, can provide flash-backs to the past beyond her control, can boost her power in dire situations.

White Mage: Immense healing power brought about through harmony with nature and mastery of the arcane art of succor.
Potent offensive power from the same source
The ability to predict and react to opponents abilities with uncanny skill due to experience.
Fashion Sense.

Samurai: Speedy combat style that utilizes the katana and mastery over the fighting energy known as 'kenki' to generate a variety of rapid and potent attacks.
Self-healing in the form of bloodlust.
The ability to utilize various 'Sai' in order to power her stronger attacks. Noted for causing energy apperations of the moon, cherry petals, and ice when utilized for its various abilities.
Tux and monocle show immense class.

Red mage: Mastery over the utilization of both white and black magic and channeling it into physical enhancements for melee attacks (not as powerful as pure white or black mages, but present none-the-less).
Ver-versions of spells such as 'Ver-fire' and 'Ver-aero' which are weaker than their pure counterparts but can be wielded with ease by the red mage and keep both forms of magic in-balance.
Skilled with a rapier.
Red feathered hat puts all other hats to shame.

Equipment: White mage: Clerical outfit, Thyrus (ancient powerful staff wielded by generations of holy men and women).
Samurai: Tux, Mogtana (made for moogles, by moogles, and thankfully not from moogles. Adorable enough to cause a disruption in the cute force)
Red Mage: Red mage outfit + cap. Silver rapier and arcane focus. Nothing special. Yet.

Notes: Playing side-line healer as opposed to major combatant.

Name: Shego
latest

Series: Kim Possible
Canon: After season 4
Abilities:
Shego's superpower was the ability to generate bright green energy with her hands. This energy could be used to heat or melt anything she touched with varying levels of effectiveness or fired as a direct energy beam. These ranged from precision shots to explosive impacts roughly on par with modern grenades. Shego could greatly enhance her natural strength and was capable of delivering energy strikes powerful enough to rend steel. However, after heavy usage, Shego would begin to tire. In addition to her energy powers, Shego was an extremely durable individual, able to withstand wide arrays of punishment on a regular basis. Most notably, she survived being kicked off a tall building and slamming into an electrical tower, which she emerged from with only frazzled hair, minor bruises, and a bloody lip. Shego was an elite hand-to-hand combatant who regularly defeated trained guards, operatives, and heroes with little difficulty. She was also a skilled pilot who could fly an array of aircraft. She was also capable of SCUBA diving and well versed with infiltration operations, often breaking into various high-security facilities throughout the series.
Equipment: Jet equipped with smoke screen missiles, grappling claw, and pincer.

Name: Harley Quinn/Harleen Quinzel

batman-arkham-knight-harley-quinn-i24454.jpg

Series: DC Universe

Canon: Arkham Knight

Abilities:
superhuman agility, enhanced strength, intelligence

Equipment: baseball bat, giant gag mallet, knife, pop pistol and missile-firing pistol​

Back