Cool Moments In Gaming

Kansas

State of Kansas
With the quarantine still in effect for many places, gaming is one of the few ways people can stay connected with each other. What cool things have you managed to do so far? Any cool screenshots? I'm gonna drop down a few of my favorite screenshots in Forza Horizon 4, and speaking of which, if you ever want to play, feel free to hit me up as the KansasVenomoth on Xbox Live!

XUCBqSk.jpg

I do love me some Coke.

kGO6EDC.jpg

Go Clippers!

RkTf5N0.jpg

This is a cute car, though I'd probably break it if I tried to get in it.

YpuJOaq.jpg

Thought this was a pretty neat gift from the Forza Team.

joWjods.jpg

Let's go, Chiefs!​

Hmmm... I have no screen shots for the games in my computer but wth, Imma talk about it.

• Borderlands 3 - the fact that I saw Zer0 again had me screaming on my screen like crazy. The fact that they are there is already awesome enough XD
  • League of Legends / DotA - When you dodge an SS and actually kill the enemy with most of the health missing and being called a hacker... sigh, heaven.
  • Sundered Eldritch Edition - finally opening those gates in the map. Gawds, they are a fudge to open especially when I have no idea what I am doing.
  • Kingdoms of Amalur : Reckoning - Sneak. And assassinate. 'Nough explanation.
  • Mobile Legends - the picture below. It's like having five Ionian champions in LoL. Best oart is we don't know each other and we have won XD

Last edited:
Back