New User Country Roads, Take Me Home!

Mayor Of Tubac

Painting Drifter
I thought I'd go ahead, and make my introduction thread to get it over with. My handle is Mayor Of Tubac, but most people that know me call me Davey. I'm from a tiny Arizona town in the sticks, and lately have my old creative itch digging at me. I love to paint, and have gotten back into the art community in my area... but I always said my biggest passion has definitely been my writing in the past. Unfortunately my old band of buddies aren't really doing much Forum Roleplay these days, so I've been searching somewhere to write! Especially with other people!!! Anyways I don't want this to be long-winded, but from what I've seen so far this site looks pretty awesome guys.

Leave a post back if anyone wants to say hello :D

Reactions: Dan
Welcome! If you haven't already go read the Rules It might also help if you read the Approval guide. Reading the Approval guide will help get your account approved. Getting your account approved means you can access the roleplay forums, game forums, can pm, message on profiles, and many other things. If you need a mentor/guide I would be happy to help. We're so glad you found this website to write with and we hope you enjoy your stay here. And I hope I can get to know and possibly roleplay with you. Again I really hope you enjoy your stay. And welcome!

Back