Ame Damnee Craftsmen's and Artisan's Guilds

Brutus Magnolia - Guild Rooftops

As he was starting to tire out, he heard what sounded like the ravings of a madman as two masked people entered the fray, slaughtering the zombies in site. As the male who was obsessed with screaming threw a zombie head, Brutus was shocked as said head just exploded in front of his eyes. Shielding himself from the blast he looked back as the male, seeming to not have a care in the world as to what's happening, called him furry. "I'm fine, no bite marks yet. Call me furry again though and I may eat your brain regardless."

He was about to thank him for his help when he heard a scream come from the shop, the girls were in danger. "Hold them off, I need to make sure my friends are ok!" He said as he leapt of the rooftop, shifting as he landed so he didn't scare risk when he went back inside. Bursting into the room he immediately called out. "Risk, Rhiannon its Brutus, what happened?" As he ran into the back room he was startled to see Rhiannon, eyes red with hunger radiating from them.

"Risk it's ok, she doesn't want to hurt you, but you need to stay away until we get her food! Head into the main room, you'll be safe there I promise." He turned to Rhiannon "It's ok, we'll find you something to feed on Rhiannon, you can feed on me if you have to."

~Dot Maras- In a shop, near Brutus and Priscilla~
Dot gave a sigh as she finished the crowd of zombies that surrounded her. Looking up, she found Arty long gone and jumped away from the rotting corpses that seemed to keep coming. She slid to the ground of the roof she jumped to and relaxed for a moment. She assessed herself, feeling the blood trail from some wounds she received from the fight and even her leg was giving her trouble but all in all, she was happy not to be bitten. She had just gotten her breath back when a scream reached her ears. Jumping up, she raced to the area she heard the scream from, praying to Aditi she made it in time. She turned her blind gaze to the window she assumed was the window of the owner of the voice, and jumped.

Her leg spasmed under the jump, making her fall short of the window. She reached her hand out as she fell, clutching to the first thing that her hand could grab. Pulling herself up, she walked along a thin piece of a ledge for the first time in her life thanking her small stature. Once she reached her destination, she shattered the window and jumped in. She surveyed the scene in front of her as best as she could, the same stench hitting her nostrils before the fact of another person being in the room registered to her. She was about to take action when Brutus stepped in. She watched as Brutus tried to get Priscilla out of the room and offered himself as a meal to this 'Rhiannon.' " I wouldn't do that if I were you." she said grasping her axe close.

Last edited:
Artimeties
Guild Rooftops

Arty trying to say something clever before the Werewolf jumped down was interrupted by a moaning sound of Zombies. "Alright." He said as he grabbed a rather long Sword that had the strangest colorings of Purple and pink... and strangely enough a pair of fuzzy blue balls tied to the bottom of it. "It's time i unloaded on all of your shriveled asses!" He said jumping into the fray of undead. Landing as he cut one clean in half he used expertly yet chaotic swings to each zombie that got in his way mowing anything that got in his path down with scary efficiency combining his swordsmanship with a quick jabs and spinning kicks he was a blur when he really got started.

Though after so long 1 minute Arty got bored with all these undead and decided to end this all off with a bang! He pulled out a large purple vial of twisting liquid giggling like a mad man. "I REGRET NOTHING!!" he yelled as he threw it into the horde a large explosion at least 3 times bigger than the other one sent a shockwave that crashed through the windows and sent bones, and dead meat all over the area. Arty was still on the roof though he did feel the force of the explosion and was knocked back and in a awkward position. "...oooooooowwww..."

Last edited:
Rhiannon - Seamstress Shop

The screaming. Rhiannon couldn’t resist facepalming and sighing heavily again. The screaming did little more than make her ears hurt. Standing up she moved past the human woman with great effort ignoring her only to collide face first into the overly hot chest of what could only be Brutus. She stepped back slight and turned her away from him going to the easily solution and shutting down her lungs to keep them from bringing in that luscious scent of his blood.

Oh somebody had to be having a field day outside she noted as an explossion rocked her form causing her sidestep a few feet to the right. This also caused her to start her lungs again so she could ask a few questions, “What the hell was that?”

A second explossion made her cring as the window of her shop shattered as did the mirrors. Her home was being destroyed around her and that made the vampire angry, “Who the fuck has exploding power?”

Her bloodthirst was just getting worse she noticed and sighed, “Brutus, I don’t want to feed from you. It wouldn’t sit well with me if I did such a thing. Just as it would if I was…”

She was interupted buy a person with an ax. A blind person with an ax, “Oh fuck me... “ She growled, “Honestly. I would eat your if it was worth the time to disarm you sadly it’s not.”

Huffing as she was rather embarrassed about the fact she needed to feed, “Fine. Give me your wrist,” She told Brutus. It took a lot for her to be willing to drink the blood of someone she considered a friend. While nothing bad would happen to the male she still hated showing her true colors.

Raakshdos, as played by Meliodas

Craftsmen's and Artisan's Guilds
Main Street

Grandmaster Anwil, still very much the living dead, had wandered into the area, walking along the same streets he had come to know in the life he knew before. Unfortunately, he wasn’t interested in saying his goodbyes. “Wardens… Come out to play!” The creature spoke, his voice earing resonating throughout the area to ensure everyone nearby heard him. He wanted an audience, he wanted everyone to come at him at once… but for now, he would have to settle for Grandmaster Raakshdos who was hot on his heels. In front of Ceolen Anwil, a pool of darkness seemed to form, and slowly from it came a silhouette which materialized itself and took form. Raakshdos had emerged, sword still in his hand as he attempted to block the path forward.

Priscilla Shaw (known as: Risk)
After her little panick attack at the life-threatening situation, Priscilla suddenly was greeted by her host, another blind woman she didn't know and the vampire lady, who also seemed rather irritated by her pleas of weakness, not mention seemed to be trying to avoid her. "S-she's a vampire.." she mumbled, wiping the tears out of her eyes as the terrorising situation didn't seem quite so scary anymore and a distinctively loud explosion occured outside. Risk was suddenly terrified once more, her thoughts on this place seemed to be true, they all of them were probably just wanting to devour her. She carefully got up and after a brief moment of preperation, sprinted out the door, not listening to last part of the conversation, past the hulking man of a human under mind-control, or whatever vampires did, still clutching the sharp sword the vampire had given her in one hand, and her trusty bit of chalk in the other.

The sight outside was horrific, a massacre of dead body parts and blood splattered all ofer the area, with what appeared to be nothing left. A good sign for a clean escape, but she doubted she would escape the vampire and her henchmen. She had heard stories about that..

After briefly running, she heard a voice, seemingly un-fitting for the body that seemed strangely pale, speaking something about the wardens and playing, she doubted that it would be fun for them before a mysterious pool of darkness seemed to ooze out of the ground only a few meters away from her, opposing the, what she assumed was a necromancer. "Darkness has never really been symbolic of a good guy.." she thought to herself, wondering if the pale man with the creepy voice was the actual good guy. She hid behind a small set of stairs, scarcely hidden from sight, peeking out above them to watch what she assumed was going to be a duel. She swiftly drew a small transmutation circle on the wall behind her, drawn in merely moments, signifying her experience, just in-case she needed to escape and lay a single hand carefully on it in anticipation, wondering which of the two seemingly-evil men would win

Brutus Magnolia - Seamstress Shop

He shot the elf that had just entered the room a dirty glare, but released it when he realized she was blind. "I've done it before, don't worry." He turned back to Rhiannon and held out his wrist as she instructed. He'd been frightened the first time he let Rhiannon feed on him, though the fear was replaced by understanding when he realized that his Lycan blood was immune to the transformative effects of a vampire's bite and that his blood satiated her thirst as well as an animals does. There were two reasons why drinking from Brutus was a last resort however, the first was that it left Brutus weakened from blood loss, and the second was because Rhiannon never felt comfortable feeding from him. Nevertheless, Brutus deemed the situation dire enough to warrant such drastic measures.

As she bit down on his wrist Brutus' mind was filled with ecstasy. The bite was one of the most pleasurable feelings he'd ever experienced and it took all of his strength and diligence not to revert to his base instincts and make love to her at that moment. When she finally released him, he slumped against the wall, a sheepish grin on his face. "Well, at least all that wolf blood is good for something." He looked up only to notice that Risk had fled while Rhiannon was feeding on him. "Ah shit! The kid ran out there!" He yelled as he lurched forward and forced himself to stumble out of the shop.

He stopped just before the front door, hearing a voice call out for the Wardens. He activated his cloak of shadows and transformed into his hybrid for again before creeping out the broken window of the shop to survey the situation. He emerged, invisible, onto the street to be greeted by a strange site. The grandmaster that the wardens were supposed to be burying was not only walking, but was about to engage in a duel with the living grandmaster Raakshdos. Brutus decided that if there was going to be any time to reveal himself, it would be now. He crept up behind the dead warden and tackled him to the ground, spearing his claws through both of the zombie's arms and keeping him planted to the ground with a foot to the spine. As his invisibility dropped he shouted to the shocked Raakshdos. "Hurry Warden! I can only subdue him for so long!"

~Dot Maras, near Brutus and Raakshdos~
Dot sneered at Rhiannon, knowing for a fact that she doesn't like the vampire, under her mask and gathered herself and left the shop while the strange event went on in front of her. Today was a first for everything, there were zombies and the fact that her sensitive ears picked up on small sounds coming from the pair in front of her was enough to tell her that the feeding was going on but not what she had originally thought. She made it outside, pulling her hood tighter around her head. She was about to walk back to where she remember Arty being last until she heard a voice reach across the area. She turned her head to that direction and ran to the commotion, hearing the werewolf yell to the other person in the area. She stayed back and fought off the zombies that were drawing close from the sounds, giving them time to take on what seem to be the big baddie that runs this show.

Rachel
Near Raakshdos and Brutus

It didn't take long for Ratchel to find Raakshdos and the former Grandmaster Anwil .. though she was surprised that a Werewolf was holding down the undead. never the less she readied her spear and guarded herself Preparing for the worst. the tip of her spear glowing a bright golden light and aimed at the pined down undead.

Artimeties
Guild Rooftops

Finally having feeling in his butt again Arty cracked his neck. "Well that was fun" He said laughing. squatting down so not to drawl attention he poked his head out of the top of the building, his mask enhancing his vision. "Ok so the furry's ontop the zombie... o my. Dot is fighting some of the remaining undead .Theirs a grandmaster master looking at this whole mess... I better get dot and.... Hellooooo." his eyes soon fell upon the Warden behind the grandmaster a hot specimen that suddenly stole all of Artimeties attention. "Golden long hair, check. Tan skin, check. bouncing fun bags, o good Aditi check! This girls a perfect 10 out of 10..... but judging from that attire and... strangely sexy scar on her eye. She a Warden.... 11 out of fucking 10." Arty soon grabbed out his trusty Crossbow Penetrator and pulled his sights from Ratchel's cleavage to the undead pinned down. "can't ask her out later if something happens."

Last edited:
Rene'ilyah
Craftsmen's and Artisan's Guilds, Alley

She didn't find much trouble trying to figure out where the undead she was looking for was headed. He left a trail behind him, further proving that she wasn't her father anymore. Father wouldn't have done such a sloppy job. she told herself, rationalizing, giving herself more reasons why she should not feel the twisting feeling in her heart whenever she saw his figure. The trail led her in an alley in the corner of a shop, and she saw him running, his back turned towards her. She held her sword tightly in her hands as she ran after him, yelling. "Halt!" She didn't expect him to actually stop, but he surprisingly did. Blinking, she was a little startled as she stopped, poising her sword towards him. "I will not have you spread more chaos in this city..." she seethed. "... monster."

The undead turned. He's in horribly bad shape. His right hand is nowhere, half of his face was burnt, but the same scarlet red eyes haunted her.

"Rene...ilyah...." he muttered. She felt like something in stuck at her throat. He walked towards her sluggishly. At one point she thought he'll just suddenly topple over. Renne's wings fluttered a little as she braced herself to attack, but in a split second her father was suddenly upon her. She gasped, his left fist hit her once again by the stomach and the next thing she knew she was up in the air, getting thrown off by a couple of meters before managing to stabilize herself with her wings. The undead looked up at her and made an animalistic growl, and to her surprise, he summoned his wings as well, wings that, albeit a little scorched, look still very fine as he unsheathed his sword, and took flight, going for the attack.

This time, Renee was more ready. She used her own sword to parry. Steel clashed against steel as they engaged in a midair battle, and as much as Renee hated it, the undead had her father's best moves. He slashed, and she blocked, and at one point he suddenly flew back, ruining her balance, before kicking back hard to the ground. Renee coughed, feeling like her lungs are on fire, but she stood up, made a certain marking on the ground with her sword before bracing herself and attacking again. One. "Take this!" she yelled as she made a huge arc, slashing his left wing to keep him from flying, but the undead doesn't seem to feel any pain. If anything, not being able to fly well only made it more aggressive. A few minutes later, she was sent back down on a roof. What was she thinking? She never did manage to beat her father in swordplay. And she was horribly exhausted. Nonetheless she was determined. Making another marking on the roof, she noted. Two. Then she stood up to attack once more, only to be blown back again on a wall. She stood up, limping, but she made another marking there, remembering it. Three.

The battle went on like that, with her practically slowly getting beaten up. She did manage to make a couple of damages, like the big slash on his left wing, his severed ear, the hole in his stomach, but the undead doesn't seem to feel any pain. He just continued on and on, without rest, staring at her with his familiar, dead scarlet eyes. Exhausted, Renee couldn't keep up any more, and in one last blow she fell down to the ground. For a few seconds, she could not get up. She was staring at the shell of the man that was once her father, raising her right hand up at him with a sad smile, as her she dipped her left hand on her own blood and created the mark she has been making beside her. Ten should do it. In seconds, the mark was done. There right beside her, a figure akin to a small butterfly. No, it is indeed a butterfly, a very simple form. A tear escaped from her eyes, the first one since she had heard the news. Above her, the undead positioned his sword, ready to stab down at her, to kill her. She took a deep breath.

No, you don't.

"Come!" she shouted, using all her remaining energy to send her magic through her words. The marks --- the butterflies--- came to life, suddenly flying towards the undead at the fastest speed. The undead, for one, seemed to get confused as he tried to swat them away, to no avail. They all flew toward the holes in his body, the stab wounds, the ears, the eyes, it was a horrible sight to see. But Renee did not remove her gaze. The undead growled in annoyance, but the butterflies where getting inside his body.

"I'm sorry, father." Renee murmured, and then she closed her right fist.

BOOM!

The sound of a large explosion resounded through the entire area. The undead was dashed down to smithereens. Blood rained down on Renee briefly, as she stared at the sky dazedly, exhaustion and grief overcoming her, but at the moment, she just felt horribly numb. That's the end... right? she thought to herself. Around her she could still hear the sounds of struggle, the sounds of fighting. She would want to stand up and fight, protect her city like she should, but she was too physically and emotionally drained to do so. She just laid down there, unmoving.

Last edited:
Alhon

Alhon walked into the Alleyway; he had a cigarette in his mouth and a match in his hand attempting to light it. He looked up; the embers from his cigarette glowing; lighting his mask lightly. He saw a girl on the ground, with wings, covered in blood; "I wonder if that's it..." he said as he walked down the alleyway, the rubber of his boots making a creaking noise with every step that he took. He had seen something in the air from a distance and he decided to follow. He walked up to the girl and took a puff from his cigarette, he released the smoke; "Some fight that was...." he said trying to segway into conversation.

Rene'ilyah

If Renee was dazed before, she was not dazed now. As soon as the unfamiliar man approached her, her unfocused eyes glinted, giving him a look that could pierce like laser. "Excuse me?" she said as she suddenly sat up, wincing at the damages in her body as she carefully folded her wings to her back. She gave the man a suspicious look as used her blood to drew bandages on the ground, and with a flick of her fingers, she materialized the item and proceeded to tend to her wounds. She was no doctor or healer, she knew she must have done a sloppy job, but she let herself sit with her back to a wall, trying to regain back some of her strength. When she looked back up, he was still there, staring at her. She raised an eyebrow. "What?"

Alhon

He threw the cigarette on the ground and crushed it under his boot; he pushed forward his hand and grinned, "Alhon at your service; I $@£@&$^#@" he said in a thick accent. "So, nice weather we having?" he said as he pointed to the sky obviously being sarcastic; "So, what are you doing out here fighting things instead of taking a nice stroll through the park?"; truthfully Alhon was bored and wanted somebody to talk to, he was hoping that she would get his humour, however, this was a rarity so he didn't push on the idea.

Raakshdos, as played by Meliodas

Craftsmen's and Artisan's Guilds
Main Street

Towering over the feeble creature they had formerly known as Grandmaster Anwil, Raakshdos eyes glinted almost devilishly as he took up his sword, the tip of his blade pointed at the monster’s head. Ceolen Anwil seemed to almost smile as he struggled to look up, muttering something to himself. “Blue-Eyed Devil…” Just as Raakshdos was about to bring his blade down, Ceolen’s head snapped backward, facing Brutus before his entire body viciously contorted. Bones snapping, it took only a second for Ceolen to no longer be on his stomach, but instead on his back in a strange turn of events. A nefarious snicker seemed to disturb the silence just as the fog swept over the pair, Ceolen disappearing almost instantly in the mist before Raakshdos’s blade clanged against the ground.

Ceolen quickly reappeared behind Raakshdos, hovering in the air as he wagged a finger in disappointment. “Tsk. Tsk. Fools! All of you. You’ve let a fox in the henhouse. A wolf in sheep’s clothing. The end is near. You all face a day of judgment. Revelations stand before you. This is just the beginning. Fire will engulf Terrestria, and a new world will be born atop your ashes. Lucifer has returned, and you all best beg for forgiveness for your condemned souls.”

Grandmaster Raakshdos, less than pleased by Ceolen Anwil’s ramblings, clenched his sword tightly in his hands. Shadows seemed to have slowly enveloped him over the course of Ceolen’s monolog, his expression changed drastically as some part of him seemed to have snapped. Tendrils reaching from Raakshdos's shadow, they coiled around Ceolen and whipped him up in the air before driving him back to the ground, slamming him into the earth with brutish force. “Best the devil you know…” Raakshdos spoke, slowly stepping forward and closing the distance between them.

Ryuna, District of Eden, Main Street

The kitsune didn’t feel helpless but she disliked that her wielder had hesitated a moment too long before striking at their enemy. She kept it to herself. Her heart pounded like a drum as she realized that no just the soul of the being had changed but the very vessel in which he was kept in. This monster that dwelt in the edge of limbo was messing with forces that couldn’t end well for him.

“Raakshdos,” She murmur as she felt him turn from using her power to using his own. The female was sure there was nothing she could say that would convey the worry that ate at the pit of her stomach as she watched unable to do much more than advise. These shadows never scared her. If anything they comforted her in a way that she wasn’t sure she had ever had in other form.

Rhiannon - District of Eden

The blood that washed over her tongue was hotter than any animal’s blood but just as good for her. She didn’t drink nearly enough to satisfy that hunger that clawed at her. Some part of her was already jumping into gear. After she turned Brutus loose. She quickly wiped her mouth making sure she hadn’t made a mess. Her cheeks were slightly flushed as she stared at the male and that smile of his.

Quickly with speed she rarely used she was out of the shop and sniffing out Risk. It would kill her if she got injured simply because she thought Rhiannon was a monster. She sighed softly as she heard fighting all over the place. The horrid stench of the dead made it hard to find the faint scent of Risk. Rhiannon had to pinpoint the scents of the soups she had used earlier.

Priscilla shaw (known as: Risk)
The young woman watched with a mixture of curiosity and fear as lycan suddenly sprouted from thin air.
"Werewolves.. This is a terrible spot I'm in.. First vampires and what I thought were angels that use dark magic, now werewolves!" She seethed, somehow, she was alive and kicking, somehow, she had survived.. And somehow, that pale guy was now spinning is head around. Priscilla held her mouth in disgust. She had seen many things that day, most notably a bloody massacred of dead parts, but those had been dead and not quite so frightening. This guy was still living afterward, and poof, he was gone.

It took Priscilla a few moments to re-track the necromancer, but she found him suddenly beeing thrown into the ground by some sort of dark tentacles.. She considered leaving then and there, but managed to convince herself to stay a moment longer to see how the rest of the battle unfolded. She partially wanted to get involved, but at the same time, wished she hadn't gotten involved at all. "Damn my bloody parents.. They just wanted me off their hands" she cursed the air, frowning in anger, to frightened to allow fear to show and deciding to distract herself with rage instead. "I'm an adult, they treat me like nothing!" She continued, boiling her emotions but remaining stationary

Brutus Magnolia - Craftsman's Guild Main Street

Brutus was shocked as the zombie appeared to be tearing itself apart to escape from his grasp. The nightmarish look that the dead grandmaster gave him was soon distorted by smoke as Brutus felt his claws become free and hit cobblestone. He looked around to find that Raakshdos had subdued the necromancer once again with demonic looking tentacles. He stood up only to feel lightheaded again, leaning against the wall of a building as he reverted back to his human form. He carefully made his way over to the grandmaster and the blonde haired warden, annoyed that they seemed to be stalling. "Quit screwing around and finish him before he teleports away again!"

~Dot Maras-Guilds, Main Street~
Dot turned away from the pile of corpses at her feet as she turned to assess the scene behind her. Dot sighed as she crept closer to the scene ready to take action if necessary, though she kept silent. She heard the wolfman from earlier talking about people stalling and gripped her axe tighter. Only to hear newcomers grow closer to the group and sighed once more before jumping in and hacking at the living dead. "It would be nice to speed this up, I can't hold them off forever." she said to the three, annoyance strong in her voice.

Last edited:
Rachel
Near Raakshdos and Brutus

Her spear lit up with golden light that was aimed at Grandmaster Anwil who was slammed down into the ground, she took one stomp that managed to break the ground she was standing and the Spear tip extended outward with intent to impale that sadistic monster in the face. However as soon as the undead twisted its head up at the sound. It turned into smoke and appeared behind her "hello little Warden." the monster raised it's sword into the air about ready to cut her in half. But using her Warden instincts combined with he Angelic physiology, she quickly smashed the butt of Glory into the dead masters sternum, not seeming to hurt him but staggering him back a few feet. Twisting her hips to pull back her shield Invincible taking a second to aim at his head with a quick snap of the hips she smashed her shield into the Dead Wardens face.. or she would have if he had not vanished into the fog.

Artimeties
Guild Rooftops

Keeping his sights on the scene while also, scanning everyone else with his mask. He could see that their were several Aura's in this area of town. Dot was busy fighting off more of the rotten D-bags, While a little girl ran outside and hid, Their was another lucky SOB but from the Aura they didn't look so hot and seems like they were being watched by someone else and the.....-" Arrrragh !!! Their are to damn many so i'm just focusing on the Furry, the Emo-grandmaster, and the hot angel." He looked back seeing that the undead horror was behind her. "o fuck." He said as he saw the fog coming together to become the undead Warden. Quickly taking out a black vial with a smiley face drawn at the butt of it attached it to his bolt with some wraps, taking aim he shoot the undead Warden in the back the bolt going through the armor and the vial breaking on impact spreading the black goo all over him. "Lets see you disappear now. Well time to get Dot and scram..... But first." he said jumping down and going through the window of the crafters guild. "i must burgle." Taking a few niceties and shoving them in his space-hole. "lets see need this rope, need this hook. OOO i can finally make a grappling hook... Why haven't i before. Eh." he said putting the rope, some gears made for clocks and some metals as he was finished he left something for the owners to find and IOU.... written with the finger of a zombie.... on the wall. "Don't worry Dot i'mma coming!!!" he leaped onto the roof of several buildings to get to her.

Last edited:
Rene'ilyah

Renee sighed. She was too tired to deal with a weirdo. Standing up. she staggered, but she held onto a wall, trying to drag herself to walk. Maybe she should get herself a a healer, and go to the Haven, get herself treated. When she breathes, she could almost feel the fire in her lungs expanding. She walked... one step, then two, but then her legs suddenly gave out and she fell down kneeling on the floor. She cursed under her breath and leaned her head against the wall. She could feel her eyes closing, surrendering to exhaustion. But when she glanced back, he was still there, watching her.

"Don't you have better things to do than watch a horribly injured angel try to move? Like, I don't know, killing off the undead or something?" she said with a small look of annoyance. Why is he around here anyway? She studied his figure. He was muscular, and confidence oozed out of him in waves. Definitely a fighter. she thought to herself. She took her sword and aimed it at him, although it probably didn't look quite threatening as she is here kneeling on the ground. "I couldn't care less about the weather." she said, rudely. "Now, scram."

Back