Ame Damnee Craftsmen's and Artisan's Guilds

Alhon
Craftsmen's and Artisan's Guilds, Alley

He smiled and squatted down to her height; "First off, I feel as if that was quite rude of you."; he pulled out another cigarette and this time pointed his finger at the butt of the joint and produced a small flame from the tip of his finger to light the cigarette, he took a puff and released, "Secondly, I don't think you'll make it anywhere, alive that is, with this leg of yours." he said drawing one of his hook swords and poking at the leg. "So, how about I make you a deal; you entertain me for the next hour or so and I'll sit guard for you and make sure nothing alive nor, ironically, dead comes and ends your life as well as mine"; he said as he pulled down at her sword with the in-hook of his weapon.

Craftsmen's and Artisan's Guilds
- Streets -
Maxwell Tethir
Maxwell stepped into the guild's district with a worried frown. This seemed to be where the dead were going. They left plenty of destruction for Maxwell to follow, after all. He'd been healing as he went. Tending the worse ones with his powers, and sending the rest to Haven, but he feared even Haven was going to be overloaded after this disaster.

What was happening?

His eyes flickered around, spotting a few people fighting back, but the dead was still moving through the streets. There were still people hurting. Maxwell drew his sword, Eternal Harmony, and held it to his side as he jogged forward. These bastards were following something..

Raakshdos, as played by Meliodas

Main Street

Even with Grandmaster Anwil having escaped his hold, Raakshdos continued his stride forward, eyes seemingly as lifeless as the undead with darkness billowing behind him. The shadows seemed to be almost drawn to him, dripping off his skin and oozing out of his armor. Just as Ceolen Anwil reappeared in front of him only to taunt ‘The Blue-Eyed Devil,’ the same tendrils that had been used to grab him just earlier reached back out, hooking into all four of his limbs at once before pulling them apart – separating his appendages from his torso. Blood gushed from the creature as the tendrils pulled back, leaving the man’s arms and legs scattered along the ground as they retreated back to the shadows.

With nothing left but Grandmaster Anwil’s trunk on the ground, Raakshdos came to stand over it, grinning maliciously as he took up his sword. He didn’t appear to hesitate as he impaled Ceolen, his blade going through the beast's shoulder to pierce his dead heart before burning him from the inside out – sword consumed with flames. Grandmaster Anwil seemed to only smile as his body turned to ash, muttering something just as his face disintegrated. “See you in he-.”

Ryuna, District of Eden, Main Street

As one so closely tied to Raakshdos Ryuna wasn’t all that surprised to feel what she called glee at finally slaying the enemy, “Hell isn’t the place for one like you,” She thought to herself as she heard loud and clear the dying man last words, “Perhaps Limbo. Never to be reborn nor allowed to move on to the next realm. Just stuck…” She sighed.

She reached out with her mind to her master’s trying to see how he was feeling and even thinking. It concerned her that he was so quiet in a time like this. He should be barking out orders demanding people do as they needed to get things back to normal. Somewhere in the back of her mind she wondered why she expected such from him.

Rhiannon - District of Eden

Finding Risk was surprisingly easy but it also made her wonder what the hell they had just witnessed. The shadows that had ripped the man she was sure was supposed to be dead left her feeling out of place. If Raakshdos found out she and… She stared at Brutus who had been in his wolf form. Dear gods! Her head was spinning at this rate as was most of her world. The voice that had been nagging her earlier vanished for now.

“Brutus!” She rushed over to him to make she he was fine. That instinct to take care of any and all she came by took over. She was looking him over left and right using her strength to her advantage as she did, “You aren’t hurt are you?

Priscilla Shaw (known as: Risk)
Priscilla's stomach lurched as the lycanthrope transformed back into it's human form, her now ex-host, and lean against a wall not all too far away. "They were going to eat me.." she seethed aggressively through her teeth, her distrustful nature leaking out as sparks appeared to disintegrate the wall her hand was still on. She sourly stepped through into a second street and peered through the hole in the wall, only to see the terrifying necromancer be literally pulled to pieces, it was far too much for her and she fell to her knees, throwing up nothing but spit due to the lack of food in her stomach. Her face now a sickly pale, she reassembled the wall and now on the opposing side of it, she lay down once more and attempted to not think about what she had just born witness to. She wasn't up for running, she hadn't the energy, especially not after transmutation, so she merely lay there, like a half-living skeleton in pretty clothes, void of colour and watching with half-open eyes around her, limply holding onto the sword now resting on the ground in one hand, and a piece of chalk doing the same in the other. She was tired, too tired.

Her mind slowly slipped from conciousness as time seemed to move on without her, pondering if this would be the last time she would ever see anything again.
"Damn selfish parents.." was her final thought before falling asleep in the freezing outdoors, resting against a wall with a small puddle of saliva next to her, lacking energy and looking unnaturally thin, like some sort of monster rather than a human.

Brutus Magnolia - Artisans Guild Main Street

Brutus was shocked at the brutality the Grandmaster had shown in dismantling their opponent. He knew he wasn't really one to talk as his lycan physiology was meant to rip enemies apart, but that was all he had. This warden chose to inflict a slow and painful death, instead of ending the former grandmaster's life quickly like Brutus had set up for him. His shock was replaced with relief when Rhiannon came running up, seeming to have her hunger under control for the time being. "Don't worry Rhiannon, I'm just a little light-headed that's all."

He felt stable enough to stand on his own two feet again, and felt it was time to address the elephant in the room. He'd just shown his true form to two Wardens, one of whom was the most important Warden in the city. He needed to know how they felt. Slowly he approached Raakshdos. "You did well, Warden. A little excessive but I don't blame you for not taking chances. So, you've seen my true form, I hope you've seen me around once or twice and know I'm no threat to this city. The question is, what do you plan to do with me now that you know I'm a daemon?"

In the wake of the undead Grandmaster Anwil’s defeat, the undead around the city fell to the ground, their souls at rest as their bodies quickly fell apart, returning to the dust with nothing left to remember them by but a memory.

~Dot Maras- Guilds, Main Street~
Things had seemed to calm down for a moment as she didn't hear the shuffling of the undead or the movement of one about to strike her. She stayed prepared though as the stench still lingered as strong as before, a sicken. The aftermath of the attack left her with an unnerving feeling, that was strengthened by the words of the main baddie. With a sigh, Dot rested her axe by her side as she turned to the group that was behind her. To be honest, it was stupid of her to be out like this, especially her attire, though no one had seemed to notice her during that time of chaos. Slipping away quickly, she made her way from the group, deciding to find Arty and go back underground. She just hoped no one noticed him and his...flashy antics, though she highly doubted it.

Rachel
Artisans Guild Main Street

The display of power and brutality from Raakshdos left Ratchel speechless. Were did a human attain such power? The undead she noticed were nothing more than dust at this point, yet she was still on edge waiting for the new grandmaster to make a decision on the lycan. All Ratchel really wanted to do right now was just go back to the Cathedral to see if her son was alright hell she didn't even think that Brutus ,Rhiannon or even Raakshdos knew she was standing 10 feet away from them so she might be able to walk away. If they were aware of her presence while she up and left. she would deal with it later right now she was a mother first and a Warden second as she sprinted back towards the Cathedral.

Artimeties
Guilds, Main street

Jumping to another building with great speed and style he looks for Dots aura the undead seemed to have all vanished due to no other aura his mask can see. "Guess monster mash is over, certainly was a graveyard smash." he stopped as he saw a small aura on the ground it was close to were the action was happening. But also behind an alley were no could see if he decided to check on it..... Eh what the hell this might led into something. he backflipped into the ally and jumped off the walls just to show off. "Alrighty citizen i-" Before he could finish his stupid joke Artimeties stopped in his tracks seeing what looked to be a little girl... or a skeleton of a little girl (Priscilla). Rushing over while being careful not to make a noise that would alert the Grandmaster, when he got within arms reach he crouched down to see her face. "kid. kid." he said lightly tapping her face, when no response came he checked her pulse.....

Sighing deeply in relief that he could feel a pulse though this girl was horribly malnourished and in a really bad spot. Arty sighed again, he hated being serious he'd rather people see that he was just a ignorant little goof ball that had horrible one liners and snarky come backs.. deciding to stay and guard the child at least until Dot found him after he left her a bread crum trail. Getting out a vial of blue dust and a piece of paper he sprinkled a blue dust on it, the dust disappearing almost instantly. "Dot i'm sorry i wasn't helping you... was busy helping in my own way in the fight, i'll heal any wounds you have with the ointment i have, but right now i need you to follow this paper. I found a little girl and she's in a bad state, not wounded but still pretty bad. I know the zombies are all gone.... But i can't shake this feeling that something is still here in Eden i don't want to leave her alone.... on a lighter note You owe me 25 gold for being right on the zombies!" Ending his letter the paper suddenly took on a mind of it's own and started to fly towards the location Dot was. "I just love those speech papers. Talk right at them and they repeat what you say, really nice when you have a blind friend.... Why am i saying what i already know."

With the undead purged from the city streets, the moon passed over the sun before the first rays of sunshine began to beat over the city to reveal the carnage that remained. The fog began to dissipate, revealing the blood and loss suffered at the hands of the creatures who had ravaged them.

Rene'ilyah

Renee gave the man an indignant look. "I can protect myself, thank you very much---" she suddenly cut herself off. It almost felt like the city gave out a sigh as the sounds of battle abruptly stopped. She wondered what exactly has happened, but in her current state, she could barely move an inch. The sun slowly came back in its full glory, the fog dissipating from the air. Could it be? Is it over? She probably should be glad, but a strange, grim feeling was left in the base of her gut. Something felt wrong. And for some reason she only felt that the worst is yet to come. There was nothing she could do but pray for the goddess's help, to guide her city away from this darkness slowly creeping towards it.

She sighed and tried to stand again, to no avail. Where could she go to get treated? She tried to think: where are the healers? The haven? She also remembered one healing people in the cathedral. She took a deep breath to speak--- and held the words. What am I thinking? I can't ask this strange guy for help! But then, it was better than being stuck here in the alley, unable to move right? She has to know what's going on. She took a deep breath once again and turned towards him. "What about I give you a different deal instead? Help me get to the Cathedral or the Haven and I'll tolerate your presence. This way, your nagging at me may once be useful." she said straightforwardly, not bothering to sugarcoat her request. "I just need perhaps someone to lean on to as I walk and I should be fine..." she trailed off. "... I think."

Alhon

Alhon frowned and looked up at the sky, he put a finger in his mouth and held it out in the air; "So much for that fun weather..." he muttered as he thought. He looked down at the angel; "Deal then; but first--" he said as he offered he hand to help her up. "Who might you be? It's not every day that you see a beautiful angel getting shit kicked out of her in an aerial battle."

Raakshdos, as played by Meliodas

Main Street

Brutus was hardly the first daemon to live in New Eden, and he surely wouldn’t be the last. “What makes you think I didn’t already know, lycan? I could smell you a million miles away.” Whether there was any truth to that statement was unknown. Grandmaster Raakshdos had more important things to contend with however than daemons. “Now be a good boy Brutus… and see if you can’t lend a hand.” How he knew his name was just another mystery in itself.

Blonde locks seemed to stick to his face as he tried to part his hair from his eyes in an attempt to look to the sky. The afternoon sun had returned, and everything seemed to be back to its natural state. “Ryuna…” Raakshdos thought to himself. It was then that his sword appeared to instantly be engulfed in flames before dematerializing before him. Each particle would quickly piece itself back together again, taking on a new form as the sword spirit, Ryuna, reemerged. “Thank you, friend.” The Grandmaster whispered before hurrying towards the cathedral – wasting little time and leaving no words of wisdom behind. He had a sick feeling in his stomach and knew only at the cathedral would his suspicions be confirmed.

Rene'ilyah

Renee took the man's hand cautiously, a little hesitantly. When she was pulled up, she staggered a little, but she managed to recover her balance. Her body hurt with the effort, but she'll be better off with a healer than staying here. She looked up to him and replied. "Rene'ilyah. Call me Renee." she shrugged. "And you?" She asked, as they started walking to the cathedral, her staggering every once in a while and tripping over things.

- Streets -
Maxwell Tethir
They fell apart like dust, all at once. The dead falling and leaving less than what they had started with. Wonderful. Maxwell slid his sword slowly back into its place at his side as he began to walk again, the remnants of the creatures he had been ready to fight now dust under his boots. The fog was clearing and the sun returning, but the hurt and the afraid remained.

He found quickly citizens who needed help. People who were caught in the mess and couldn't get away in time. Maxwell knew this disaster must have come from the funeral. Something terrible had happened, and he could be going to the church, finding answers, standing beside his fellow wardens, but that wasn't his role.

His role was to heal. So that is what he did. He started where he stood, barking orders at anyone capable of helping, and ordering the hurt who could wait to Haven, while the ones who couldn't were seen to at the moment.

It was going to be a very long day.

Ryuna was sure something was wrong the moment she was forced back into her human form. Three transformations in a day often made her drowsy. Push them so close together and they down right exhausted her. Compounding it further more between herself and Raakshdos they had used a large amount of her magic. She wobbled slightly on her bare feet as she stared up at her master who thanked her before taking off.

“What where are you going?!” She demanded and tried to chase after him only to take a few steps and end up face first on the pavement. Her tails fanned out behind her slightly she was entirely to tired to do much at this point. Huffing she sighed, “It’s been a long time, darkness my old friend,” She murmured right before she fell asleep.

Her mind reeled slightly as she stared at Raakshdos. Her arms coiled protectively around Brutus’ shoulders. Should anything happen to him the person would have to go through her. She would not step down from protecting the male she cared for deeply. If he was kicked out she would follow leaving everything behind if that was the only choice she had.

Part of her couldn’t believe that Raakshdos hadn’t aimed to destroy them both in a matter of moments. Though he seemed quite distracted as it was.

Brutus Magnolia - Eden District Main Street

Brutus managed to withhold his snarl until the Grandmaster had left the scene. Who did that arrogant blue eyed devil think he was? Treating him like some sort of common dog. It truly left a disgusting impression of New Eden's newest leader. He'd been so tense and infuriated that it was only when he'd taken a deep breath that he felt Rhiannon's arms coiled around him. He turned quickly and embraced her. "Thank Aditi. You had me so worried when you collapsed, I thought I'd lost you forever." He's lost too much in his life already, he couldn't bear the thought of losing his dearest friend as well.

He held her tightly for a few moments before he heard the sound of a body collapsing. Releasing Rhiannon and turning to face the noise, he saw that it was the Kitsune that inhabited Raakshdos' sword. Quickly rushing over to the fallen girl he checked for a pulse, breathing a sigh of relief when he found one. "She's alive." He said to Rhiannon. "What should we do with her though? We cant just leave her out in the street."

The air left her as she found herself wrapped in that strong arms of the werewolf she had been hugging. Her blue eyes widened slightly as her already dry throat grew drier. She hadn’t really thought about the fact that she had collapsed earlier and had left him to fight for her. Had she the tears to cry she would have. The tightness of his hold on her made her realize once again that there was someone that indeed that wanted her close. It made her cold heart tighten.

The sound of the kitsune hitting the ground made her wince before she turned around to stare at the youkai. Brutus let her go to check on the other. She was alive thankfully but why on earth had she collapsed. She moved over to the pair and brushed a finger over one of the deamon’s soft white ears, “I don’t think taking her to my place is a good idea but I don’t think the hospital would know how to care for her either…”

Ryuna’s form was healing itself. The amount of energy she had released at one moment had caused her magic to short circuit so to speak. She would sheep for no more than ten minutes before waking up and staring around her in a questioning yet hardly amused expression. Where she was took her a second or two to figure out before she ambled to her feet, yawned then sniffed the air.

The scent of the dead made it hard to track her master by scent alone and she didn’t have enough energy to located him another way just yet. Stretching she popped her back and let out a soft whimpering groan before moving to go locate Raakshdos.

Artimeties
Guilds, Main street

Just hanging out in the alley way with a kid that looks as if she hadn't eaten anything for a good month. "God this is boring." Looking down at the kid now face up to avoid from suffocating, was a shame but Artimeties wasn't one that liked to wait he'd much rather be training with 100 pound weights tied to him, messing with Dwarf maybe the lich and Minerva... The last one was risky but that was part of the fun, or fucking Dot or someone else. "Your lucky i'm nice little girl." he said more jokingly than in annoyance.

A beam of light he now noticed shined down. "hmmm. hello sunshine. Though i honestly prefer the dark you know what i mean?" talking to the unconscious girl. "Makes you feel more cooler, like a predator on the prowl just waiting for that next rush or sense of terror that makes you feel alive! But i'd advise you not do anything like that. Adults lives are kinda a pain in the ass ya know, than again i guess a kids life isn't that easy either." Pacing along as he started talking.

"take me for example. My home life was.... pretty damn I don't want to say horrible rather pleasant actually, but tough so damn tough. You see my mother and father were famous bounty hunters but they never took crap from any body, once we were visited by a bunch of bandits and my mother.... Well "Listen here brain trusts I have more Skulls in my warehouse than you have men do you know what that means? I have butchered and killed Men and beast alike for just looking at me wrong! And if you think i'm going to let a bunch of inbred retards get away with insulting me or my family than!!* She broke all their bones and skinned ones face off, true story. Ahh mom so badass.... and terrifying" his mother was Elaine Ripper a bounty hunter famous for both her legendary skills and Brutality .... along with a less than desirable attitude and Trophies she had more skulls in the warehouse than possibly heads in the underground many were, Daemons such as Werewolfs, vampires, Incubuses and so on however some were human. Hell he even saw her snap a tree in half with a single kick without her signature suit.

Last edited:
~Dot Maras- Guild, near Arty and Priscilla~
Dot continued her search from Arty when the sound of paper reached her ears, recognizing it to be one of Arty's notes. Man, are these useful, she thought as she followed the note to Arty's location. "Boy, am I glad to see you." she joked as she neared Arty, picking up on the sense that someone else was there. "Who's that with you?" she asked as she turned her cloudy gaze to the other person in the area.

Back