Ame Damnee Craftsmen's and Artisan's Guilds

~Dot Maras- Guilds, near Priscilla~
Dot shared a laugh with the girl her smile growing wider. "You are just perfect!" she cheered pulling the girl into a hug which as a bit difficult due to Dot being the shorter of the two women. "I will take you on as my apprentice, if you accept that is. You'll have a place to sleep and food too eat but you'll be in on something that can never be spoken of. Do you accept?" Dot looked Priscilla as she asked this question.

Priscilla Shaw
Priscilla nodded before being embaraced by the slightly smaller woman, it shocking her slightly st the sudden warmth of another. "I accept." She mumbled, her face glowing pink at the contact, her arms staying stiffly down at her sides as she awwaited to be released. "As your apprentice, what will you teach me? ... And where will we be going?" Priscilla cautioned, her mind returning to its fearful ways and swarming over the idea of a trick. It didn't feel like much of a decision, after all, if she said no, she would be alone with nowhere to go.

~Dot Maras-Guilds, near Priscilla~
"Well, you're gonna learn how to fight. Probably have you learn some form of weaponry but you main focus will be learning how to create poisons. What herbs do what...probably can start you on Wolfsbane." She smiled as she locked arms with the girl and started walking towards the under ground. "I'm Dot by the way, though I'll be Teacher to you and tell me your name, doll. Your real name." She grinned at the girl slyly.

Priscilla Shaw
"Poisons.. That sounds interesting, I've never heard of wolfsbane, never mind used it." Priscilla mumbled honestly as she walked, trying to look straight ahead instead of at the girl that currently was holding her arm captive, it felt nice to have someone supporting her, but it was rather embarrassing, forcing her complexion into a darker shade of pink. "My name? The real one? It's Priscilla.." she sighed, relenting her name to the woman "Scilla for short, my name isn't quite so important since noone here is used to it." She speculated, pondering if she sounded foreign to the people here. Priscilla, now suddenly self-concious of her appearance and accent, considering herself as a representative of Abbadon, tried to stand a little bit straighter. As silly as it was, she still wanted to seem like something good to come from the opposing country.

~Dot Maras-Hidden Doorway of the Underground, near Priscilla~
Dot pinched the girl's cheek as she laughed. "Ooh, Aren't you just adorable! Also, Priscilla is a lovely name, my dear, sounds elegant almost." She neared one of the entryways that she has used almost every scent to remember and let go of Priscilla's arm and lifted a hidden door with ease as she turned towards the door. "Time to go down, love. There is no going back at this point. I don't want to tell you what happens if you try." she said with a frown. She was actuall growing a liking for this girl. It would be a shamed if she changed her mind.

Priscilla Shaw
Priscilla scrunched up her face upon having her cheek grabbed, that had only happened once by her grandfather before,, reminding her of her family that she had deserted. "Thanks." Priscilla said with a small, awkward smile upon having her name complimented, which swiftly disappeared at the sudden underlying threat as the blind woman opened up a hidden passageway, how she had found it, Priscilla had no idea. "What would.. happen if I were to try and escape..?" Priscilla ventured carefully, the dark abyss seeming rather unnerving, especially while having her arm being locked in another's. "Not that I will, of course, I'm just curious." Shaw added in quickly, not wanting to anger her new mentor, whom's name she had yet to uncover.

~Dot Maras- Entryway, near Priscilla~
Dot looked at Priscilla with a grim expression. "Let's hope you don' t find out, Priscilla." she said as she climbed down the entrance ladder wanting to get there as quick as possible before other people appeared.

Priscilla Shaw
Priscilla gave a small gulp at the response and followed the woman down into the depths of New Eden, not exactly entirely comfortable with supporting her entire body weight, but also not exactly having a choice. "Where.. Where are we going..?" Priscilla asked fearfully as they descended, not entirely comfortable with being out of the sunlight and in a tight, confined space, she wasn't claustrophobic, but it was still a rather frightening experience.

~Dot Maras- Guilds, near Priscilla~
Dot gave a smile to the girl. "Let's call it a hidden world right now." Dot said as her feet fell flat against the floor, walking towards where she could usually see Minerva.

Last edited:
Rhiannon - District of Eden

The vampire frowned softly at the contorted face of the male on his knees before her. His tears moved her in a way she hadn’t been moved in age. His world made her want to cry deep inside. How could such words of kindness make her feel so human again. In a moment she was over to him putting her hands on the back of his head to hug him to her stomach. She petted his hair gently, “What have I done to deserve your admiration so?”

She moved to crouch before him so they were eye level, “You bless me every time I turn around with the simple joy of seeing you smile and of hearing your voice say my name,” She kissed his forehead, “You have given me what no other has. A chance to feel human. To feel alive once more. And still you continue to give me more of your loyalty and heart. I don’t understand why you could do that for me. I can only hope I give you as much if not more.”

Brutus Magnolia - Seamstress Shop

All of the lycan's anxieties, all of his fears seemed to drift away as the vampire embraced him. His greatest desires came to life as she spoke, and when she kissed his forehead it was like heaven itself had opened for him. He silently thanked Aditi for this chance at happiness before raising his gaze to meet her beautiful blue eyes. "You've already given me more than I ever thought I deserved Rhiannon. You were the first to ever see me for who I really was and are still the only one who truly understands every side of me."

He wrapped his arms around her head and touched his forehead to hers. "I love you Rhiannon. I've loved you for a very long time, but never had the courage to say it. You've brought me so much happiness, and I'll devote the rest of my life to ensuring you experience that same happiness." At that he gave in to those feelings he'd felt for so many years and brought Rhiannon's lips to meet his. The kiss was everything he'd dreamed it would be and more. He only wished he could stay like that with her for the rest of their days.

Rhiannon was astounded by the very words she heard. Had she died and not realized it? Was this some sick joke from hell that would slowly turn into a torture fest? No she discovered a moment later. The warmth of his flesh on her own much cooler one left her trying to grasp for words to convey her surprise. His lips upon her own quickly nullified all attempts of that. The kiss was electrifying and left her with little doubt she was imaging this.

His taste similar to his blood was sweeter and filled her senses all the way around. Her hands tunneled into his hair at the nap of his neck, “I… Love you too…” She managed as they pulled back for a breath. Her useless lungs were heaving trying to draw every particle possible into them. It felt right to pull closer to his warm body.

Calm moved across the rooftops, making sure to stay behind chimneys and alleys, in search for her first target for the Underground. A young, but clever blacksmith attempting to start a small mining company to supply his craft. She spies her target in his room through an open window, looking over some parchment. The young man was distracted, and made for an easy target. Calm activated her Sigil of Silence, and quickly made her way through the window.

The young blacksmith didn't even notice when she hit the man over the head with the butt of her dagger, knocking him out. She moves the man to his bed, and quickly delivers a fatal stab to the man's heart. She covers the body with the blanket to make sure no one would find out immediately. Now the deed was done, the next part of her task had begun. She walked over the parchment and after some reading, finds that it is the charter for the Blacksmith's newly bought mine. Next to it however was a Silver Sapphire Necklace, that caught her eye. It would make quite the gift for her new boss. Normally Wolf would disapprove of looting and the like, but he wasn't here to say anything about it was he? She pockets the charter and the necklace before going to report to the underground.

Last edited:

As the vampire pulled in closer to his body he looked at her. He hadn't realized how much time had passed but the sun was beginning to set, and as the light fell through the window, it perfectly framed her face. She looked like an angel and Brutus wanted nothing more than to give in to his passions right then and there, but first there was one more thing he needed to say to her. "Rhiannon, I should submit myself for Wardenship right? It's the smart thing to do isn't it? To keep you and I safe and happy in this city together. That's all I want, is for you and I to be happy in this city for the rest of our days."

His warmth made her relax in his grasp as a soft sigh trialed past her lush lips. How had this one man come to mean so much in her long life? There were hundreds of questions that needed answers but not a single good one seemed to come to mind as she listened to his words softly.

“If you believe that is the only ways for us,” She looked away slightly. If she had blood to do so she would have blushed, “To be happy and safe then that is what we shall do. I will not let you carry this burden on your own,” She pulled back to look into his eyes, “Don’t leave me on the sidelines while you fight the world.”

Brutus Magnolia - District of Eden

Her words made him tear up more. He wanted her to be safe, but at the same time, her offer to fight alongside him meant the world. He could only whisper the words "I won't" Before he kissed her again. Much more passionate this time. He would stay in this moment of harmonious bliss, live in it for as long as he could before their lives were changed forever. As the two of them gave into their passions, he silently thanked Aditi for this beautiful moment, and focused all of his attention on making Rhiannon feel like the most special girl in the world.

Kat Charter
Kat had been on her way to some clothes store she had heard about in some bars for a possible couple of changes of clothes. Her work was less than sanitary at times and even she needed new fashion on occasion while her clothes were washed. She ignored the streets with only a few people travelling around due to the time of day, not to mention the copious amounts of blood and mounds of undead corpses littered around, it was and wondered if it would even still be open. After travelling some way down the district, she found it, simply named the "seamstress shop". It didn't appear to be all too active at the moment, so she decided to peer in through one of the front windows, to which she discovered the presumed owner, or owners of the shop kissing eachother all lovey-dovey like in the centre of the room. Kat watched for a little while, but swiftly wanted to either get her clothes, or get in there with them, so she gave out a loud wolf-whistle at the two with a large, playful grin, her deep red eyes seeming ecstatic in the dying sun. Kat gave off an odd impression, she seemed like an overly flirtatious human to everyone but her mother, who was the only one to know Kat's half-succubus herotage apart from Kat herself, it was practically impossible to tell due to her lack of any demonic features, apart from her pierccing, seductive eyes.

Last edited:

Rhiannon moaned softly into the kiss. Her hunger was currently on the back burner but that didn’t mean she didn’t feel it rising the more they kissed and held each other close. Strangely despite the fact she could easily hear the sound off glass crunching under someone’s shoes she kept her attention on Brutus that was till a cat-call of a whistle cause her to hiss and press her hands over her ears.

Turning slightly she glared at the female framed in the left front window of her shop. The manikin that normally was there had been knocked to the floor. She sighed heavily, “Can I help you?”

She figured saying she was closed wouldn’t get this customer to shamble their way on down the street. Her red eyes caught her attention after a moment of study. This wasn’t a human. Breathing in deeply she smelled something off but couldn’t place it. The scents from the street outside were working against her this day. Smiling softly at Brutus she asked if he would help out by starting to clean up.

The town crier rushed through the streets, paying little mind to the crowds or much of anything else as they skirted around corners, screaming at the top of their lungs. “Aditi’s Plume stolen! Need recruits to come to The Warden’s Keep for a journey into Oblitus!” They repeated the same every few blocks while making their rounds. It would be presumed that any such recruits, if fortunate enough to return to New Eden with their lives, would be handsomely rewarded.

The wolf-whistle assaulted his ears. Annoying him greatly at having to part with Rhiannon. He suppressed a snarl as he glared at the girl. Those red eyes of hers informed him that something was off about her, but with the undead lining the streets it was impossible for him to tell what it was. He agreed immediately to help clean up around the shop for Rhiannon, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek before fetching a broom and sweeping up the broken glass.

He'd finished up sweeping the glass and was replacing the mannequins when he heard the town crier relay some disturbing news. Aditi's Plume was stolen. Him and Rhiannon needed to get to the Wardens keep as soon as possible. He didn't wish to interrupt the vampire when she was with a customer though so he just gave her a knowing look as he went about fixing up the shop.

Back