Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackythejack

The question of why you're here could likely have many answers to it. Maybe you were simply a Hocotate Freight employee sent on a galactic expedition, maybe you're a government official tasked on accompanying them on this ship. Maybe you're just some poor sap who chose to shrink themself down and take the job for an extra bit of cash. The answer doesn't matter.

You're still trapped.

You were flying through the galaxy when your little old spaceship started to crash. You hit a meteor, an unfortunate series of events. You quickly crashed on the planet of PNF-404, with a broken ship and a toxic atmosphere forcing you to wear an oxygen suit. Your objective is clear: Fix the ship and head back home, but it couldn't be that easy, right...?

Character Restriction:
Basically nothing past moderately street level. By that I mean you can have characters similar to that of The Punisher, Frank West, and Levi Ackerman (Best examples I could find-)

And just as a side note, your characters are going to be small. Like, Olimar size where you're the size of a bottle cap. Your characters will be automatically this size, regardless of canon height.

Sign-Up Sheet

Appearance: (Pictures are right on)
Name:
Canon:
Powers/Abilities/Weapons: (Wiki link would be good or brief explanations. Nothing too over the top please)
Additional Information:

CAST LIST:
@amwexia as Gordie
@Raynar Saassin as Sergeant Avery Johnson
@Lucky as Dwight Fairfield

Last edited:
Sword_Shield_Gordie.png

Name
Gordie

Canon
Pokémon: Sword

Powers/Weapons/Abilities
None to think of other than being a gifted Pokémon trainer

Additional Information
Will not be in possession of his Pokémon.

Appearance:

“Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep them from getting their filthy claws on Earth. But we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for that they're scrambling over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own anti-son-of-a-bitch machine or a giant hula hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let them have is a belly full of lead and a pool of their own blood to drown in!

Am I right, Marines?!”

"Sir! Yes sir!"
"Mhmm, damn right I am."
Name: Sergeant Avery Johnson
Canon:

Powers/Abilities/Weapons:
https://halo.fandom.com/wiki/MA5B_Individual_Combat_Weapon_System
https://halo.fandom.com/wiki/BR55_Service_Rifle
https://halo.fandom.com/wiki/M6_Series
Additional Information: He knows what the ladies like. Johnson also has the tendency to give his enemies and enemy objects nicknames. Examples include: Guilty Spark being called Lightbulb and Tinkerbell and Tartarus being called Mr. Mohawk.​

Appearance:
beef67ea76a172797a1772a582e974d1.jpg

Name: Clementine
Canon: The Walking Dead

Powers/Abilities/Weapons:
While Clementine doesn't have any magic or superpowers, she has survival skills at ger disposal, such as using a knife and gun as well as being able to hold her own against a number of zombies and the living that she considers a threat. She also knows how to drive, however when she was learning she crashed the car into a tree. She seems to handle motorcycles better than cars.

Additional Information: Taken right after the events of Season 3: A New Frontier, and heavily based on the Kubz Scouts playthrough.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back