1000 years after the end Crescent City, California

Drakey

A shape-shifting Dragon God
@Crelarid

In the north-west lies an airport. The signs call it the Del Norte. It is arranged in an x-like shape. You, Catul, are at the coast, in the center of the small city. To the north-west, again, lies a small area called Seawood Village. It is nice and homey, a place to settle down, build a home.

To your east lies Elk Valley. A small cut into the great forest, threatening to over take Crescent City.

You are at a great tower. At night, when you found it, there was a light coming from it. A beacon of hope, especially to you.

There is two trees, flanked by two more buildings on the small island. A road, built up by the Ancestors, connects the lighthouse to the City. You can see far into the sea, a few islands cropping up here and there. Across the harbor is a marina, of course, Catul doesn't know what a marina is. There are a few boats that seem to be intact.

Once morning arrives I leave the great tower and look around searching for a good spot to start my journey from and decide to head into Elk Valley. I set out at a brisk pace towards it and arrive an hour and a half later.

(Con't) I am on the edge of a forest staring into the darkened interior of the trees. After a moment of hesitation I plunge into the forest. (That better?)

GM

A great white stag wandered through the wooded lands, stepping out on the cracked asphalt of an ancient road. Eating from the grass growing through the cracks, the stag was suddenly startled. Its head jerked up as a heavy step resounded from the road. Looking across the road, its eyes locked onto the strange, metal-clad figure.

As I walk along one of the ancient ways a I see a white stag in front of me. As I approach It notices my presence and edges away from me. As it's smell wafts across my nostrils something from deep inside of me screams at me to CHASE! CHASE! With no other option I start racing towards the stag. Tongue lolling out of my mouth. It bounds away and so the chase begins. I chase the stag into the forest. Through the forest, through a clearing, through more forest. I chase the stag until eventually I run out of breath and am forced to take a break. As I regain my senses I realize that in my chase I have lost all sense of where I am. All that I know is that I am deep, deep in the forest.

Back