Full Crystal Hollows (Mature Themed Roleplay) More opening may happen later

Blitz

Benefactor
This Role-play is mature Themed; as it will have hints of death, theft, possibly smoking ,Etc. (Multiple adult themes)
Werewolves, Vampires, Witches, Warlocks, demons, and Shifters, are all types of Supernatural or magical beings, They are in reality a minority in this world.
This Type of Role-play wouldn't require to many people to start off with. This role-play is meant to get a my wife back into group role-plays. I'll be seeking at least two other people to role-play with until she is comfortable role-playing in a group of 4 people. If this role-play goes further then I would say if everyone is alright with it we could move it and allow more people to join later. (Please see below for the currently interested parties to find out how many have requested to join the roleplay)

Welcome to Crystal Purge a city known to remove the Super naturals of the city lands. This city is fully inhabited by non magical humans and elves. Though long ago it use to be a city that was filled with magical beings but, when the royal family lost the ability to use magic suddenly the Royals banished all Supernaturals to the catacombs. Those who had magic or supernatural powers were dropped 20 feet into a pit and left alone without any assistance from those whom live above. Generations have passed for the City of Crystal Purge and a new royal was born with Magic. She hides it well but the ever presence notion of the citizens and other royals finding out, Drives the young princess to desperation.
Other factions in the Crystal Purge seek a way to reverse the Royal family's law of banishment. Some of these factions have even started to dig down to the Catacombs to try and free those whom have been trapped.

The Black Hollow is the name given to the catacombs by those who have been banished to it. Several generations have thrived in the hollow scumming to the darkness they were born in. The magical barrier that lines the furthest reaches prevents any of the magical beings from escaping. From the way the Black Hollow was dug out it almost appeared to be like that of an ant colony. The biggest difference is that the crime rate in the Hollow is very high. Theft, murder, and other unspeakable things happen every minute in the catacombs and no one bothers to help or stop anything that happens. The pathways are narrow and always nearly pitch black, But at least down in the belly of the Black Hollow Those with Powers no longer have to hide.

The two worlds are soon to come together in an epic story told by those of us who join this role-play.

Currently Interested:
Gola – Would like to play the princess
Blitz – Would like to play a resident of the Black Hollow
Griffith -- would like to play a resident of black hollow
Keekeel --
sissd00q --

Last edited:
I'm interested if you choose to open up to more players!
so Gola is shy and wanted to message you about coming into the roleplay now, If you join please understand that she hasn't roleplayed in a large group in over 7 years and is rather rusty she isn't opposed to the idea of having more people join she just isn't to sure how well she will do in a huge group so we have to limited to a few people I believe she would be alright with 5 people. but more may be pushing it a bit far. so welcome I guess

so Gola is shy and wanted to message you about coming into the roleplay now, If you join please understand that she hasn't roleplayed in a large group in over 7 years and is rather rusty she isn't opposed to the idea of having more people join she just isn't to sure how well she will do in a huge group so we have to limited to a few people I believe she would be alright with 5 people. but more may be pushing it a bit far. so welcome I guess
I totally understand! I'm still rusty myself and sometimes accidentally make spelling errors or repeat things. I'm definitely nowhere to being perfect

Bump. Still open for a wandering soul to jump in? [Just read the Full Tag but still wanna join if there is an opening]

Last edited:
Back