Status
Not open for further replies.
"I believe we are here."

"Definitely looks like the place."

"This is the place!"

As everyone left the comfort of the ship's deck, they would find themselves on grassy fields and greeted by lush jungles tempting them in. A aura of positivity filled the air as each group member's shoes (or lack thereof) would come into contact with what is most of their first experience with the soils of Lumacie.

"So the plan is to find Yggdrasil. I have been waiting to see her again myself."

"I'm sure she'd be happy to see us!" (Crow)Lyria chirped.

"And nothing will hinder our homely visit!"

3f0b9ef8086231f69a1094a5ed925f28--fantasy-art-landscapes-fantasy-landscape.jpg

As they ventured into the forests, one of their first sights would be what appeared to be a residential area. It was a very shallow trip, with not too much room to lose your way. Their goal was likely deeper within the forests of this place. You could choose the venture a bit deeper while waiting for the others, urging everyone to move on, or you could browse the area.

"Lumacie definitely feels welcoming," Kokkoro adds.

"Morikubo... doesn't know... Lumacie is very dense..."

"Breathe in, Morikubo-sama," Kokkoro adds, "and breathe out like this...

♫ Aaa... ♫ aaAaa... ♫ AaaaAaaAaa~"

"♫ Aaa ... ♫ aaAaa... ♫ AaaaAaaAaa~"

A couple of birds flew from the foliage, their wings fluttering as they landed on the pair of green-motifed girls respective fingers. The docile winged creatures warmed up to them near immediately, recognising them as no threat.

"I still don't know how she does that," Mirei adds as she observes them, "well, you can't convince me that this place doesn't have aggressive bears and wolves that'll charge at us, so... yeah. I'll go there when you all go there."

@Yun Lee @Lucky @Jeremi @Crow

@Takumi @Kaykay @York @Gummi Bunnies

Amira leaned forward to look at one of the birds on Kokoro. Huh, neat.

"Bears and wolves are easy, and probably tasty, compared to giant crabs that aren't as tasty as they look." She commented to Mirei, before standing straight and began rocking on her heels, deep in thought for a moment.

The whole find the Primal Beast and the Bahamut Totems should be easy. All they'd have to do here was head deeper into the forest and beat up any monsters or animals that threatened them, and if there weren't any, just keep looking until what you're looking for is in sight.

"Are we spliting up again or just going deep into the forest as a group?" She asked then.

@Crow @Lucky @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Jeremi @York @Gummi Bunnies

Amira leaned forward to look at one of the birds on Kokoro. Huh, neat.

"Bears and wolves are easy, and probably tasty, compared to giant crabs that aren't as tasty as they look." She commented to Mirei, before standing straight and began rocking on her heels, deep in thought for a moment.

The whole find the Primal Beast and the Bahamut Totems should be easy. All they'd have to do here was head deeper into the forest and beat up any monsters or animals that threatened them, and if there weren't any, just keep looking until what you're looking for is in sight.

"Are we spliting up again or just going deep into the forest as a group?" She asked then.

@Crow @Lucky @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Jeremi @York @Gummi Bunnies

FWEqE5t.jpg

"What exactly is your diet like on a daily basis?" Mirei questions Amira, mildly astonished.

"Bear paws are rich people food," Shouko adds, "shouldn't be that bad... fuhihi..."

"Well, maggot cheese is rich people food too!"

0qoiM7p.png

"You shouldn't disrespect casu marzu like that, Mirei..."

"Oh, is someone talking about lunch early?" Pecorine butts in to the conversation.

"Now, now, we just had lunch not too long ago, now didn't we? Anyways, I don't believe there will be a reason for us to split up," Rosetta responds to Amira, "this is a task we can accomplish by sticking as one team. All the more ideal for the few of us who would feel safer with a bigger crowd, is that not right?"

@Crow @Takumi @Lucky @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Jeremi @York @Gummi Bunnies

FWEqE5t.jpg

"What exactly is your diet like on a daily basis?" Mirei questions Amira, mildly astonished.

"Bear paws are rich people food," Shouko adds, "shouldn't be that bad... fuhihi..."

"Well, maggot cheese is rich people food too!"

0qoiM7p.png

"You shouldn't disrespect casu marzu like that, Mirei..."

"Oh, is someone talking about lunch early?" Pecorine butts in to the conversation.

"Now, now, we just had lunch not too long ago, now didn't we? Anyways, I don't believe there will be a reason for us to split up," Rosetta responds to Amira, "this is a task we can accomplish by sticking as one team. All the more ideal for the few of us who would feel safer with a bigger crowd, is that not right?"

"Lots of meats and seafood, sometimes monsters if they look tasty." She replied, before tilting her head as she listened to Shouko and Mirei talk.

"Maggot cheese?" Amira questioned curiously. That was a new one. She wondered of that was something the fancy pantsy Knights of Orleans ate on occasion? Or maybe that was just wherever Mirei and her friends came from.

"Alright." She spoke with a nod to Rosetta then, the talk of odd cheeses pushed to the back of her mind for now.

@Crow @Lucky @Kaykay @Yun Lee@Jeremi @York @Gummi Bunnies

"I believe we are here."

"Definitely looks like the place."

"This is the place!"

As everyone left the comfort of the ship's deck, they would find themselves on grassy fields and greeted by lush jungles tempting them in. A aura of positivity filled the air as each group member's shoes (or lack thereof) would come into contact with what is most of their first experience with the soils of Lumacie.

"So the plan is to find Yggdrasil. I have been waiting to see her again myself."

"I'm sure she'd be happy to see us!" (Crow)Lyria chirped.

"And nothing will hinder our homely visit!"

3f0b9ef8086231f69a1094a5ed925f28--fantasy-art-landscapes-fantasy-landscape.jpg

As they ventured into the forests, one of their first sights would be what appeared to be a residential area. It was a very shallow trip, with not too much room to lose your way. Their goal was likely deeper within the forests of this place. You could choose the venture a bit deeper while waiting for the others, urging everyone to move on, or you could browse the area.

"Lumacie definitely feels welcoming," Kokkoro adds.

"Morikubo... doesn't know... Lumacie is very dense..."

"Breathe in, Morikubo-sama," Kokkoro adds, "and breathe out like this...

♫ Aaa... ♫ aaAaa... ♫ AaaaAaaAaa~"

"♫ Aaa ... ♫ aaAaa... ♫ AaaaAaaAaa~"

A couple of birds flew from the foliage, their wings fluttering as they landed on the pair of green-motifed girls respective fingers. The docile winged creatures warmed up to them near immediately, recognising them as no threat.

"I still don't know how she does that," Mirei adds as she observes them, "well, you can't convince me that this place doesn't have aggressive bears and wolves that'll charge at us, so... yeah. I'll go there when you all go there."

@Yun Lee @Lucky @Jeremi @Crow

@Takumi @Kaykay @York @Gummi Bunnies

"Do not worry about any threats!"
Ladiva assured the group. "Be it man or beast I will show them the error of their ways!"

"Well it's not exactly good, y'know. Since I was dragged off to some wacky magical word for the second time in a month. But uh..." Ryuji gave Rosetta his best attempt at a charming smile. "It's a lot better now."

If he was stuck on this dumb trip, he may as well try to make friends, right? Friends that weren't furry and tried to insult him at any given moment... So, he decided to stay by Rosetta, figuring she could use the company.

@Crow @Jeremi @Lucky @Everyone​

Just then, as conversation occured between the gang, someone approaches the group. An eldery man, presumably an archer based on his garbs and armaments.

YFG1wim.png

"I couldn't help but overhear, but you said you were looking for Yggdrasil, the Primal Beast of this land? As am I," the old man speaks, "I have only heard of the eternal mother of this land through tongue. To see her in person would be an honour which I originally intended to perform on my own. As we share destinations, would it be alright for me to join you?"

Ian Archer

Ian looked up from the conversation and wondered how all of them had missed an elderly man with that many weapons and what looked like loud armor had snuck up on them.

" I mean, it was kind of hard to not overhear us, we weren't exactly whispering our plans. But that's very good to know. I mean..... I'm not the one who is in charge. That goes to some of the other people here. I am okay with you joining us.... for now. I just hope that you aren't one of those people who plan on betrayng the group at the first opportunity I get too."

@Crow @Everyone

"Fret not, for I am one who swears to never bring harm, intentional or otherwise," the man says to Ian, "my name is Izudia. Some call me the Omen of Unkilling. What is yours, young one?"

"That's quite the title. Shorter than most of the things Ranko comes up with," Mirei adds.

@Lucky

Ian Archer

Ian raised a skeptical eyebrow. There was something about the way he emphasized never that rubbed him the wrong way. Of course, it might have also been his general mistrust of adults

" My name is Ian Archer," he told the man, figuring it was better to be honest than tell a lie to the old man.

@Crow @everyone

Omen of Unkilling? Dude. That was the most badass nickname Ryuji'd ever heard. Suddenly his own alias seemed totally lame in comparison...but hey, may as well flaunt it if you got it, yeah? "Name's Ryuji Sakamoto. I'm known as Skull, myself."

@Crow @Lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back