Status
Not open for further replies.

The four who had recently arrived looked upon the remainder of the group. The group of four consisted of two humans, an elf and a cat person, the last of which presumably the member of some creatively-named beastman race.

vjBws3D.png

"They call me Pecorine! And who are you all on the other hand- oh! Lyria! What're you doing here?"
"I am Kokkoro of the elves. This here is my Master, Yuuki," the youthful-looking elf woman bowed in respect towards the group.
"Kyaru. Call me Kyaru," the feline-featured one of the group crosses her arms.

The human wearing blue didn't seem to say anything, but it was safe to assume that he was the 'Yuuki' the elf mentioned.

"We are elated to see you again, Lyria-sama, but it seems that we are greeted with more urgent problems," the elf, Kokkoro, elaborates, "we were lost in this strange land, even though our last memories before this were in Astrum. We have concluded that our best resort was to find someone who knows the place well."

"Hold on, Korosuke," Kyaru says, "there's something different about Lyria..."

"Ahaha~" Pecorine laughs, "I'm sure Lyria here remembers the restaurant we ate at the last time we met!"

"And of course, we haven't forgotten about the rest of you, but it would be nice for you to introduce yourselves as well before we address you," Kokkoro says, before turning to Luna, "Luna-sama, was it? That is what he said your name was."

@Crow @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @York @Lucky @GrassPatch

The smokey shroom that previously aimed for Locke now turned its attention to Saki, lifting itself up with its sleeve-like arms and standing on its feet. Being bullet-ridden didn't seem to noticeably retard any of its movements, as it continued to swerve about and prepare to strike Saki back with repetitive smacks via its large head!

23TRhVY.jpg

"HEADBANG HEADBANG!"

Locke still had to deal with the burning killer bees that stood by, but thanks to the end result of the little pass-the-shroom that Amira and the crazed girl were having, the other shroom beast smacked into a few of the killer bees at full force, knocking them onto the ground as the fungus flew into a distant part of the forest. It soon returned to the area of battle, running about frantically as its entire body was ablaze from earlier contact with the burning bees.

This caused five of the killer bees to turn their attention to Amira, charging towards her. The two lead bees were met with a slice that cut its stinger away and a shot that punctured a hole in its abdomen, respectively.

96_2.png

"I don't know what just happened, but I think we got new gear out of thin air!" the eyepatched girl said, now wielding paw-like katars in each arm, before an outfit, pronouncing a wolf pelt over her head and a skirt of the same material, materialised over her current one. "Well, anyways, it's time to claw!"

7zj36mj.jpg

"Wa- wa- wait! This should be impossible, even for Morikubo!" the frantic, blonde one exclaims as she held a shotgun in her hands, while an outfit, remniscent of a hunter in a fairy tale, materialised over her body.

"IIIIIT'S HELLFIRE TIME! HYAAAHYAAAHYAAAaaaAAA" the crazed girl that was playing ball with Amira earlier joined her friends' sides, as she too, had an outfit of sorts materialize upon her, this one remniscent of a count. Unlike her friends, however, she didn't seem to get a new weapon, possibly because she already had one...

@Crow @Hahli Nuva @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi @Takumi @Forest​

Last edited:

The big shroom was knocked back with great force by Amira's legs, before the crazed girl, in its line, proceeded to hang her head on it really hard to push it back towards Amira so that she could kick it again.

"HEADBANG HEADBANG BABY! LET'S BURRRRNNN!!!"

"Mirei... should we tell her to snap out of it before something bad happens."
"We should, but how? She's in full swing! There's no stopping her, especially with all these things around!"

The girl with the eyepatch saw her hands spark for a bit, as did the blonde one.

"Nono, ready to help these people out?"
"That's impossible!"
"Not for long!"

The smokier-looking shroom was hit by Locke's bullets. Threatened and standing as if unhit, it charged forward, tackling with a blow so heavy it sent Locke flying into a tree with a thud!

Summon_b_2010003000.png

A dozen of the same Labrador-sized insects emerged from this very tree, each with a resemblance to a cross between a wasp and bumblebee, except red in hue, much like the fires that flickered from their supposed mouths and ignited their venomous stingers.

Each and every one of them eyed Locke, ready to charge unless someone else took some of the attention away. It didn't help that the bullet-ridden smokey shroom was inching towards him too.

The smallest of the shroom creatures landed on Ladiva's nose, with its mushroom cap ready to unleash drowsiness-inducing spores that would eventually accumulate to induce sleep. With a more direct, closer look, she would be able to identify the small, little enemy as a Sleepyhead, a rather common enemy encountered throughout the skies that varied in strength. Meanwhile, it would repeatedly slap her face, each slap having the impact of a punch!

@Crow @Hahli Nuva @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi

Oh dear, this was no love tap Ladiva was receiving from this little mushroom foe! Feeling the punches (and the spores starting to take effect) Ladiva tried to clutch the creature in her grasp to slam it hard unto the ground.

@Crow @Hahli Nuva @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi

The smokey shroom that previously aimed for Locke now turned its attention to Saki, lifting itself up with its sleeve-like arms and standing on its feet. Being bullet-ridden didn't seem to noticeably retard any of its movements, as it continued to swerve about and prepare to strike Saki back with repetitive smacks via its large head!

23TRhVY.jpg

"HEADBANG HEADBANG!"

Locke still had to deal with the burning killer bees that stood by, but thanks to the end result of the little pass-the-shroom that Amira and the crazed girl were having, the other shroom beast smacked into a few of the killer bees at full force, knocking them onto the ground as the fungus flew into a distant part of the forest. It soon returned to the area of battle, running about frantically as its entire body was ablaze from earlier contact with the burning bees.

This caused five of the killer bees to turn their attention to Amira, charging towards her. The two lead bees were met with a slice that cut its stinger away and a shot that punctured a hole in its abdomen, respectively.

96_2.png

"I don't know what just happened, but I think we got new gear out of thin air!" the eyepatched girl said, now wielding paw-like katars in each arm, before an outfit, pronouncing a wolf pelt over her head and a skirt of the same material, materialised over her current one. "Well, anyways, it's time to claw!"

7zj36mj.jpg

"Wa- wa- wait! This should be impossible, even for Morikubo!" the frantic, blonde one exclaims as she held a shotgun in her hands, while an outfit, remniscent of a hunter in a fairy tale, materialised over her body.

"IIIIIT'S HELLFIRE TIME! HYAAAHYAAAHYAAAaaaAAA" the crazed girl that was playing ball with Amira earlier joined her friends' sides, as she too, had an outfit of sorts materialize upon her, this one remniscent of a count. Unlike her friends, however, she didn't seem to get a new weapon, possibly because she already had one...

"Alright. No more games."

Locke rebooted his hsields, scanning all the wasps with his visor. His HUD lit up with red dots as well as yellow dots, indicating enemies and friendly units.

The Spartan slammed another clip into his Battle Rifle and fired at the approaching wasps. If they tried to sting him, he could grab them and literally tear them apart. His shields would withstand the blows. Locke was a blur of technology and human might, flying between the wasps and firing rounds from his rifle while slamming the butt of it into the other remaining hornets.

He listed the monster that had crashed into him earlier into his mission log as well. Once he was done with these wasps, he would literally tear that beast apart.

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi @Takumi @Forest

The four who had recently arrived looked upon the remainder of the group. The group of four consisted of two humans, an elf and a cat person, the last of which presumably the member of some creatively-named beastman race.

vjBws3D.png

"They call me Pecorine! And who are you all on the other hand- oh! Lyria! What're you doing here?"
"I am Kokkoro of the elves. This here is my Master, Yuuki," the youthful-looking elf woman bowed in respect towards the group.

The human wearing blue didn't seem to say anything, but it was safe to assume that he was the 'Yuuki' the elf mentioned.

"We are elated to see you again, Lyria-sama, but it seems that we are greeted with more urgent problems," the elf, Kokkoro, elaborates, "we were lost in this strange land, even though our last memories before this were in Astrum. We have concluded that our best resort was to find someone who knows the place well."

"Ahaha~" Pecorine laughs, "I'm sure Lyria here remembers the restaurant we ate at the last time we met!"

"And of course, we haven't forgotten about the rest of you, but it would be nice for you to introduce yourselves as well before we address you," Kokkoro says, before turning to Luna, "Luna-sama, was it? That is what he said your name was."

23TRhVY.jpg

"HEADBANG HEADBANG!"

96_2.png

7zj36mj.jpg

With a cocky grin, Saki took the time to properly limber up with some stretches, allowing the mushroom-capped monster to pick itself back up. "Yeesh, ya need to take a tea break too, or are ya finally done makin' me wait?" she scoffed, quickly assuming a defensive stance and watching close as the beast scrambled towards her. Dancing on her feet, the brawler backstepped the first two swings of its large head, then boldly stepped in to weave underneath the third. Grabbing the beast by its waist in one hand and by its torso in the other, Saki aimed to use the force of the monster's headbutt to help lift it forward off its feet and fling it headfirst into the dirt.

@Crow

@Hahli Nuva @Jeremi @Takumi @Forest

vjBws3D.png

23TRhVY.jpg

"HEADBANG HEADBANG!"

96_2.png

7zj36mj.jpg

Amira would throw a punch at one of the remaining killer bees, the , then attempt to kick the other two into the flaming mushroom monster from earlier.

@Crow @Jeremi @Hahli Nuva @Archmage Jeremiah @Forest

Lyria & Sandalphon - Prologue; Lost Time
@Crow @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Lucky
@GrassPatch

It was a relatively peacefull time for the Grandcypher crew. In fact, they decided to take a day off, and return to the Port Breeze Archipalego for a picnic of sorts.

In part, it was to celebrate the fact that Sandalphon returned, looking quite proud of himself, though... He wouldn't immediately talk about what happened, or why he was gone for so long.

And it was hard to say if he came back alone, all things considered.

But that was a discussion for another time.

Gran just wanted everyone to spend some quality time together, and the Crew couldn't exactly argue otherwise.

nH2FAiZ.jpg

And so here they were, at the Angads Highlands. Though they didn't have much prepared for the picnic yet; Katalina offered to cook, which set off alarm bells with both Gran and Vyrn alike, so the two had rushed off to keep things in check with Katalina. The rest of the crew seemed to be off preparing their own things for the Picnic, which just left... Lyria and Sandalphon.

Initially, the latter had decided to stay behind and protect the site from any monsters all on his own, but Lyria had stubbornly decided to stay there with him, despite her usual feelings about staying by Gran's side.

In spite of Sandalphon's objections, eventually Gran and Vyrn relented (on account of trying to make sure the picnic wasn't ruined)... And they both went off to help Katalina cook. The rest of the crew was nowhere to be seen, and the Grandcypher was still in port.

Despite Sandalphon's initial reactions, both him and Lyria spent some quality time together, after having dealt with some monsters, and getting some food and supplies as a reward from the village they had saved... They settled down on a picnic blanket, with Sandalphon quietly drinking some coffee from a thermos, whilst Lyria tucked into the food they had brought back.

By now, the sun was beginning to go down in the sky, and there was no sign of Gran, nor the rest of the crew.

Once Lyria finished her food though, she looked towards Sandalphon, tapping his arm quietly, as he seemed to have zoned out for a moment.

ff14SuS.png

"Um... Sandalphon? What will you do. When you don't have to be a... Primarch anymore?" She asked suddenly.

Sandalphon stiffened, stopping mid-sip as the girl in blue posed a rather difficult question to him.

It wasn't that he didn't know what to do. Or at least, what he was supposed to do, according to Lucifer's last words.

No, he knew he was told to live alongside the other residents of the skyrealm, as their equal... But he couldn't quite grasp how to do so.

Eventually, he shook his head.

"Nonsense! My job will never be done. The duty of a Supreme Primarch, is eternal!" He exclaimed, but it wasn't difficult to tell that he was lying, especially for someone like Lyria... Someone who had understood his feelings from the beginning, despite how much he would spurn her words back then...

Lyria was startled into an awkward silence, and the two simply sat there quietly, as the sun dipped further and further into the horizon.

Soon enough, with no sign of anyone else coming around, Lyria yawned, laying her head on Sandaphon's lap, like she normally would with Gran, despite Sandalphon flinching at this.

"Well... Primarch or not, you'll always have a home on the Grandcypher. That's what Gran told me... To tell you..." She murmured.

y4A5jNi.png

"Uwaaa, what are you doing?! Don't just use my lap as a pillow you idiot!" Sandalphon exclaimed, but by then, Lyria seemed to have dozed.

There was a small sigh, as a tired expression crossed his face. Though in the end, he chose not to move from his spot, instead, simply choosing to relax a little and reflect upon Lyria's words.

All things considered, becoming a permanent member of the Grandcypher crew was one way he could carry out his promise to Lucifer, but... At the same time, would they accept him?

His past deeds were nothing to be proud of, though... It seemed alot of skydwellers were willing to look past that after he had helped them defeat Avatar. Lyria, Vyrn, and Gran at least... They seemed to trust him...

As his mind began to drift off into matters like this, Sandalphon too, had begun to doze off before he knew it.

Just before he did though, the Primarch noticed something strange about his surroundings. A mysterious shimmering, distortions that he couldn't peg as magical, or supernatural.

There was something else going on here, but alas, he was teetering on the brink of unconsciousness.

It was hard to say if this was real or not, but nonetheless... Sandalphon, in his last waking moments suddenly felt... Unsettled by something.

In the end, Lyria was the first to wake, noticing a few familiar faces like Nicholas, and Ladiva, and others... Who were not so familiar.

Shaking Sandalphon awake really quickly, she looked a little panicked.

"Sandalphon...? Sandalphon! Wake up! We're... We're..." She trailed off a little.

Sandalphon awoke with a start, a look of surprise on his face.

"What the hell?! Where's Gran, where's the crew!" He exclaimed, his hand on the hilt of his sword, his wings flaring up as he prepared for what he anticipated might be a fight.

It was then that they both noticed four new individuals show up, one of them seeming to recognize Lyria, who didn't seem to know them that well.

"H-... Huh...? Pecorine? I don't know anyone... With that name...?" She said, a confused expression on her face.

She had memorized almost all the names of the Crewmembers on the Grandcypher; Katalina, Nicholas, Rackham, Io, Rosetta, and many more, but Pecorine didn't seem to ring a bell, even when she mentioned eating together at that restaurant.

Sandalphon in the meantime had suddenly grown eerily quiet, still poised with his hand prepared to draw his sword. Perhaps he thought this was some kind of trap?

@Crow @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky
@GrassPatch

Ladiva's attack was a success as the Sleepyhead was sent sleeping into the soil. Awakening, the Sleepyhead would be inflicted with Ladiva's most prominent status effect -
25px-Status_Charm.png
Charm. The small little Sleepyhead attempted to fight, but something kept it from doing so!

As Locke would charge into the killer bees that aimed for him, they would sting him from all directions. A single one of these buggers was difficult to rip and tear with hands, but when he finally did, they would explode in a manner so volatile, it could very easily throw him off and delay his timings, and by extension, use up his shield's time limit.

The killer bees were a torturous bunch, but it was only a matter of time before they fell to the floor in pieces, their flammable, opaque-to-translucent body fluids slapping themselves on Locke's visor, and the rest of his armour too. Good thing he was actually wearing full gear, or he'd have very serious injuries.

If he turned his attention to the smoky shroom that previously tackled him, he would notice it engaging in combat with Saki. Saki would successfully perform her moves as the smoky one was flipped upside down, its head digging into the ground with the brunt of the force.

While Saki was still clinging onto its body, it would begin to spin like a top, making Saki go merry-go-round in the process!

"HYAAAHYAAAA!"

The crazed girl latches onto the shroom that Saki was holding onto, joining her in the merry-go-round madness!

"IS MY METAL SOOOOOUUUUL WEIGHING YOU DOWN? THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR MESSING WITH MEEEE! HYAAAHYAAAHYAAA! YOU'RE NO SHIITAKE, YOU'RE NO BLACK TRUMPET, YOU'RE A FOOOOOOOL!!!! BURN BABY BURN! BURN BABY BUUUUUURRN!!!!"

To keep up with the weight, the shroom only served to spin faster.

"Nono, you're in charge."
"But Morikubo isn't- oh, oh..."

The eyepatched girl, slashing at a few killer bees, ducks down and hatches a plan.

"I'll claw you!"

She jabbed her katars into the spinning stomach of the smoky shroom, causing the lower body that was facing upwards to fly upwards into the sky alongside Saki and the crazed girl!

nONr4Kt.jpg

"Ah-"

She did not think this through.

The upper half of the smokey shroom still lived, its sleeve-like arms uprooting its head, moving about. Most disturbing, one might say, to waddle without a torso or legs.

Meanwhile, a burning shroom, the non-smoky one from before that previously battled Amira still ran about the battlefield, frantic and panicking, before Amira's successful strikes upon the killer bees would cause them the collide with the burning shroom, knocking it down like a bowling pin! In desperation, it rolled around, spreading fire to the grass patches it rolled on in the process.

6IUR9nq.jpg

"Uh..." the nervous girl from the trio said, "Morikubo thinks... this is bad."

"Thinks?"

The nervous girl just looked at her eyepatched friend with her woeful face for a few seconds.

"OK, OK, I messed up too. But I'm sure with all these crazy tricks going on, someone has enough water to extinguish this huge fire and someone else has the ability to fly and grab our pals waaaay up there, right?"

"What if... they don't?"

"Nono, I'm trying to be a little optimistic here."

@Crow @Takumi @Hahli Nuva @Jeremi

Saki and the crazed girl were tossed into the air, the sky. Thanks to the turbulence, Saki would start to feel her joints loosen. They would soon be able to see the true form of the island from high above - an island surrounded by mountains, and beyond those mountains were not seas, but rather, clouds and blue skies. Beyond, other similiar levitating islands could be seen.

This was not their world. It was a weird fantasy-turned-reality.

Soon, when the two lost speed and were about to fall down, they were caught by a giant hand, with their size comparable to quail eggs in terms of proprtions. Its shape and texture pointed to it belonging to a woman.

A very giant woman, with size comparable to a galleon, hovering in the skies.

720px-Npc_zoom_3040125000_02.png

"♫"

The gargantuan woman, with dress resembling flora, softly rubs her other hand upon the head of the crazed girl.

0_1.png

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaa huh what? Oh... fuhihihi... all the stress that I need to release... all gone... fuhihihi..." the crazed girl, no longer crazed, says, "thank you, tree lady..."

"♫"

"Oh yeah," the girl then turns to Saki as she takes a single bite of the still-moving lower-half of the smoky shroom monster that was still there, "who are you?"

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah

"She doesn't recognise us? How strange..." Pecorine said, "we're your friends from Astrum!"

"Oi oi! Pecorine! If she says she doesn't know us, she doesn't know us!" Kyaru responds, "don't nudge her! Well, Korosuke, is there something you're thinking of?"

Kokkoro huddled with Yuuki in a soft discussion, before returning.

"I think there's an explanation for this," Kokkoro adds, "but I don't think I can prove it, for now at least."

Kokkoro's red eyes turned to the sight of something in the distance. If others turned to see, they would see something descending down the bottom of the mountains in the distance.

grancypher.png

It was a very familiar-looking vessel in the eyes of Lyria and Sandalphon.

Right beneath it in the scenery, a small smoke emerged from the forest, a more shallow, accessible part that was further from the mountains. One could intepret it as a campfire, or as a threat.

"I wonder what those guys are eating~?" Pecorine says as she looks at the smoke.

"Pecorine, now is not the time for- wait, should we be worried about that? How about you Koro- huh?"

Kokkoro, noticing Sandalphon's stance, looks at him and prepares a stance of her own. "Please do not engage, my guild means no harm."

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @York @Lucky

"Luna is Luna. Are you here to be friends?" the young girl asked, though as two people took stances her curious expression dropped into a bit of a nervous one. She gripped at Nicola's pant leg and clutched her doll more tightly. "They look angry...Luna wants to go."

"No need."

Completely ignoring the two's battle stances, Nicola slowly walked forward to just stand directly between them. He kept his hands in his pockets, appearing completely relaxed.

"Nicola Adel. That's my name. Let's get along. Or at least, not fight. I just woke up, so I don't think I can hold back very well right now. But...guild, huh? Guess those are a thing here too."

He yawned a bit at the end of his last sentence before taking a look at the smoke himself. It was probably a controlled fire since it was in the forest and not just burning the whole thing down. In that case...

"Actually, I wonder what they're eating too. Luna, you wanna eat?"

"Luna's not really hungry."

"You're a growing girl. You should eat."

Luna wasn't convinced, but regardless it seemed like she would probably listen to him if they did actually find food.

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @York @Lucky

"It'd be great to make friends with a good girl like you, Luna~!" Pecorine glees.

"Hold on, hold on, aren't you skipping a few steps?"

"You are correct, Nicola-sama," Kokkoro says, standing down before a short bow towards Luna, "I apologise if I intimidated you in any way, Luna-sama."

"Your big brother's right, Luna, you need to eat!" Pecorine smiles before her stomach growls.

"... and so should I... ahahaha..."

Yuuki seemed a bit confused at Pecorine's recent statement. Big brother? Nicola and Luna didn't have too much resemblance to make the statement...

... probably.

mlk0NfA.jpg

"Instead of fighting each other to no end, maybe we should fight some monsters to go on our lunch plates! We have a lot to discuss, but I don't think we can discuss it on an empty stomach like this, now can we?"

"It always comes to this, huh, Yuuki?" Kyaru says, looking at Yuuki as he merely responded with the shrug of his shoulders.

"???"

"You and Pecorine seem to be treating this like just another day when it's clearly not, you know that?"

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @York @Lucky @Kaykay

Ladiva's attack was a success as the Sleepyhead was sent sleeping into the soil. Awakening, the Sleepyhead would be inflicted with Ladiva's most prominent status effect -
25px-Status_Charm.png
Charm. The small little Sleepyhead attempted to fight, but something kept it from doing so!

As Locke would charge into the killer bees that aimed for him, they would sting him from all directions. A single one of these buggers was difficult to rip and tear with hands, but when he finally did, they would explode in a manner so volatile, it could very easily throw him off and delay his timings, and by extension, use up his shield's time limit.

The killer bees were a torturous bunch, but it was only a matter of time before they fell to the floor in pieces, their flammable, opaque-to-translucent body fluids slapping themselves on Locke's visor, and the rest of his armour too. Good thing he was actually wearing full gear, or he'd have very serious injuries.

If he turned his attention to the smoky shroom that previously tackled him, he would notice it engaging in combat with Saki. Saki would successfully perform her moves as the smoky one was flipped upside down, its head digging into the ground with the brunt of the force.

While Saki was still clinging onto its body, it would begin to spin like a top, making Saki go merry-go-round in the process!

"HYAAAHYAAAA!"

The crazed girl latches onto the shroom that Saki was holding onto, joining her in the merry-go-round madness!

"IS MY METAL SOOOOOUUUUL WEIGHING YOU DOWN? THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR MESSING WITH MEEEE! HYAAAHYAAAHYAAA! YOU'RE NO SHIITAKE, YOU'RE NO BLACK TRUMPET, YOU'RE A FOOOOOOOL!!!! BURN BABY BURN! BURN BABY BUUUUUURRN!!!!"

The eyepatched girl, slashing at a few killer bees, ducks down and hatches a plan.

"I'll claw you!"

She jabbed her katars into the spinning stomach of the smoky shroom, causing the lower body that was facing upwards to fly upwards into the sky alongside Saki and the crazed girl!

nONr4Kt.jpg

"Ah-"

The upper half of the smokey shroom still lived, its sleeve-like arms uprooting its head, moving about. Most disturbing, one might say, to waddle without a torso or legs.

Meanwhile, a burning shroom, the non-smoky one from before that previously battled Amira still ran about the battlefield, frantic and panicking, before Amira's successful strikes upon the killer bees would cause them the collide with the burning shroom, knocking it down like a bowling pin! In desperation, it rolled around, spreading fire to the grass patches it rolled on in the process.

6IUR9nq.jpg

"Thinks?"

The nervous girl just looked at her eyepatched friend with her woeful face for a few seconds.

"OK, OK, I messed up too. But I'm sure with all these crazy tricks going on, someone has enough water to extinguish this huge fire and someone else has the ability to fly and grab our pals waaaay up there, right?"

"What if... they don't?"

Saki and the crazed girl were tossed into the air, the sky. Thanks to the turbulence, Saki would start to feel her joints loosen. They would soon be able to see the true form of the island from high above - an island surrounded by mountains, and beyond those mountains were not seas, but rather, clouds and blue skies. Beyond, other similiar levitating islands could be seen.

Soon, when the two lost speed and were about to fall down, they were caught by a giant hand, with their size comparable to quail eggs in terms of proprtions. Its shape and texture pointed to it belonging to a woman.

"♫"

The gargantuan woman, with dress resembling flora, softly rubs her other hand upon the head of the crazed girl.

0_1.png

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaa huh what? Oh... fuhihihi... all the stress that I need to release... all gone... fuhihihi..." the crazed girl, no longer crazed, says, "thank you, tree lady..."

"♫"

"Oh yeah," the girl then turns to Saki as she takes a single bite of the still-moving lower-half of the smoky shroom monster that was still there, "who are you?"

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah

"She doesn't recognise us? How strange..." Pecorine said, "we're your friends from Astrum!"

"Oi oi! Pecorine! If she says she doesn't know us, she doesn't know us!" Kyaru responds, "don't nudge her! Well, Korosuke, is there something you're thinking of?"

"I think there's an explanation for this," Kokkoro adds, "but I don't think I can prove it, for now at least."

Kokkoro's red eyes turned to the sight of something in the distance. If others turned to see, they would see something descending down the bottom of the mountains in the distance.

grancypher.png

Right beneath it in the scenery, a small smoke emerged from the forest, a more shallow, accessible part that was further from the mountains. One could intepret it as a campfire, or as a threat.

"I wonder what those guys are eating~?" Pecorine says as she looks at the smoke.

"Pecorine, now is not the time for- wait, should we be worried about that? How about you Koro- huh?"

Kokkoro, noticing Sandalphon's stance, looks at him and prepares a stance of her own. "Please do not engage, my guild means no harm."

Using the momentarily confusion of the mushroom Ladiva proceeded to grab it once again and deliver a devastating power bomb to the creature to ground it for good.

25px-Status_Charm.png

"HYAAAHYAAAA!"

"I'll claw you!"

nONr4Kt.jpg

"Ah-"

6IUR9nq.jpg

"Thinks?"

"What if... they don't?"

"♫"

0_1.png

"♫"

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah

grancypher.png

Saki's cocky attitude quickly disappeared as the mushroom man began to spin, and she began to scream as it quickly picked up speed, but she didn't sound at all scared. She was almost cheering like she were on a rollercoaster. Even as Saki's inspiration joined in she still cheered, but the instant she was launched into the sky, her change in tone was drastic. As she began to slow down, Saki grew quiet trying to gain her bearings, but she wasn't able to make much progress before gravity rudely interrupted.

"Ohhhh SHIIIIII- oof!"
Saki grunted, finding her fall miraculously broken. Heart racing, the biker peered outwards to find where she had ended up, only to be greeted by a sea of white with a green dot right below. Blinking, Saki spun around just to be bombarded with more insanity. Following the palm she was sat in all the way up the arm it was connected to, Saki found herself looking an enormous celestial figure in the eye, and hers flung wide open with shock. Paralyzed by the sight, she meekly asked

"Are you God?"

@Crow

That's... something. Well, it was better than being completely alone in whoever knows where this is. Nicholas breathed a sigh of relief once it was clear that this group was of no harm to them. However, he blinked in confusion when this new group claimed to know Lyria and the rest of the crew, but the same couldn't be said for them towards these new faces. How odd.

❝ First things first, my name's Nicholas... uh, a friend of Lyria's... and uh, secondly, I guess it wouldn't hurt to take a little peek to see what's cooking over there, huh? ❞ The engineer went ahead to introduce himself to the new faces. A part of him wondered if he could find a better fuel substitute for his Gigantes Suit, but sheesh, he was pretty famished. There was no telling how long he had been out with this suit on, and without a proper break to munch on anything basically.

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @York @Lucky @Kaykay

25px-Status_Charm.png

"HYAAAHYAAAA!"

"I'll claw you!"

nONr4Kt.jpg

"Ah-"

6IUR9nq.jpg

"Thinks?"

"What if... they don't?"

"♫"

0_1.png

"♫"

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah

grancypher.png

tumblr_oqmks9VLWO1rwwm2wo3_r2_250.png

"..."

Amira blinked, not sure what she had expected in the end. Though she still intended to try and eat the giant mushroom in the end.

After staring for a second she walked over and tried to stomp her foot down onto what she assumed was the mushrooms head in hopes of killing it and stopping it from spreading anymore fire to the surrounding wildlife. If successful she'd then try to stomp out some of the fire trying to spread.

@Crow @Hahli Nuva @Jeremi @Forest

"♫"

The celestial figure shook her head as a jingle emerged from her closed mouth. It seemed that she spoke some sort of divine tongue that a mortal(or mortal-derived individual) could not understand.

The no-longer-crazed girl, noticing that Saki was awestruck by the celestial being's appearance, decides to wander off and waltz upon the giant arms and onto her shoulders to whiff her blossom-hued hair.

"Fuhihi... she smells like the forest..."

"♫?"

Another celestial being, this one having a closer resemblance to a sea serpent, and its size no different from the floral woman. Its snout neared Saki as it sniffed her as its wing-like fins flapped slowly.

Summon_b_2030011000.png

"Rooouuurrgggh!"

"♫"

"Raaaarrooogghhh!"

They were speaking the language of the gods, one might say. To see a great serpent and a divine woman in one place was certainly something that Saki would not see everyday.

Maybe she really was dead.

Oh wait.

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @Sky

biGdlHO.png

"Then it's settled!" Pecorine laughs as she makes a dash for the forested zones.

"Aw Geez!" Kyaru exclaims as she runs after Pecorine, with Yuuki following closely so as to not lose them both.

"Master, wait!" Kokkoro starts to run after the three, before moving so fast she outright vanishes into thin air, as if teleporting.

Now it was up to the rest if they wished to follow.

If Lyria decided to follow, she would begin to sense the presence of six Primal Beasts, strengthening as they drew close. They felt familiar, yet she would be able to tell that they were Primal Beasts she had never connected with before. She would also feel a seventh, even more familiar presence that she couldn't decipher.

Soon, those that followed suit would end up where the people who went to the forest to check on the screams were.

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @York @Lucky @Kaykay @GrassPatch

Ladiva had successfully dealt with the tiny little shroom monster. It was now grounded and unable to battle.

The burning shroom's head, flattened, remained alive, but stopped moving so rapidly. While the shroom was no longer the issue, the fire it spread only served to spread even more! Amira slowed the process down, but for each area she extinguished, the fire covered more.

And that was when the all, if not most of the people from the Grass Patch came along to gaze upon the blaze.

"Ahahaha... looks like there's no campfire..."

"Is that really your biggest concern right now?"

"Alright then, it's time to unleash my attack! I'm giving it my all, Princess Strike!"

Pecorine glows and she unsheathes her sword, then swings it before unleashing a vacuum to suffocate the flames, only to cut the flames in two and cause some of it to spill about like water, allowing them to spread even further.

"Ahahahaha..."

rrowp5H.png

"Ah! My tail is on fire! Put it out! Put it out!"

"My wind spirits may not be too effective on this fire. They can slow it down, but I don't think they can stop it altogether-"

Just then, three pillars of water shot through the group, dampening and extinguishing the flames. (Un)fortunately for Kyaru, she was caught in it, and both her and the fire on the tip of her tail was dampened.

"This is not my day..."

"Well, at least the fire's put out," the eyepatched one said, "now we just have to figure out how to bring our friend up there down here. Strange that she hasn't fallen..."

Attention was turned to where the geysers of water came from.

DvTpjyA.png

"Haven't seen you in a while, Gourmet Food Palace!" the one wearing blue spoke up.
"That was some crazy fire wasn't it? Oh hey, Lyria, Ladiva, Nicholas, Sandalphon! Wait, weren't you drinking coffee in the ship just now, Sandalphon?" the blonde one wearing pink glees.
"Djeeta, I'm right here," the blue-haired girl responds to the blonde.
"Wait wait, hold yer horses everyone. Something's weird around here, don't ye all think so?" the winged lizard among them adds.

Yes, what was weird on this completely ordinary day with completely ordinary ongoings?

@Crow @Hahli Nuva @Jeremi @Takumi @Forest​

"♫"

The celestial figure shook her head as a jingle emerged from her closed mouth. It seemed that she spoke some sort of divine tongue that a mortal(or mortal-derived individual) could not understand.

The no-longer-crazed girl, noticing that Saki was awestruck by the celestial being's appearance, decides to wander off and waltz upon the giant arms and onto her shoulders to whiff her blossom-hued hair.

"♫?"

Another celestial being, this one having a closer resemblance to a sea serpent, and its size no different from the floral woman. Its snout neared Saki as it sniffed her as its wing-like fins flapped slowly.

Summon_b_2030011000.png

"Rooouuurrgggh!"

"♫"

"Raaaarrooogghhh!"

They were speaking the language of the gods, one might say. To see a great serpent and a divine woman in one place was certainly something that Saki would not see everyday.

Oh wait.

Saki narrowed her eyes and tilted her head with a frustrated confusion. Unable to garner any meaning from the great being's "voice" Saki decided to just listen, and it was then that she beamed with a realization. With a gasp, the biker idol dug into the pockets lining her jacket, and quietly cheered as she whipped out a microphone. Nearly flinging it into the air as she was bumped from behind, and again when she spun around to find a flying serpent sizing her up, Saki managed to keep her composure while she discreetly recorded the ongoing conversation.

@Crow

❝ Uh... wow this is awkward. ❞ Nicholas blinked once he saw that something was really off. Sure, he didn't understand how the summons worked with Lyria and them, but he was pretty certain that there couldn't be two Lyrias. Unsure on how to go about this, the engineer only stood there with a heavily confused expression on his face.

❝ So, does anyone got an idea on what's remotely going on? ❞

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @York @Lucky @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Jeremi

"♫"

"♫?"

Summon_b_2030011000.png

"Rooouuurrgggh!"

"♫"

"Raaaarrooogghhh!"

Oh wait.

biGdlHO.png

"Then it's settled!" Pecorine laughs as she makes a dash for the forested zones.

"Aw Geez!" Kyaru exclaims as she runs after Pecorine, with Yuuki following closely so as to not lose them both.

"Master, wait!" Kokkoro starts to run after the three, before moving so fast she outright vanishes into thin air, as if teleporting.

If Lyria decided to follow, she would begin to sense the presence of six Primal Beasts, strengthening as they drew close. They felt familiar, yet she would be able to tell that they were Primal Beasts she had never connected with before. She would also feel a seventh, even more familiar presence that she couldn't decipher.

Soon, those that followed suit would end up where the people who went to the forest to check on the screams were.

Ladiva had successfully dealt with the tiny little shroom monster. It was now grounded and unable to battle.

The burning shroom's head, flattened, remained alive, but stopped moving so rapidly. While the shroom was no longer the issue, the fire it spread only served to spread even more! Amira slowed the process down, but for each area she extinguished, the fire covered more.

And that was when the all, if not most of the people from the Grass Patch came along to gaze upon the blaze.

"Alright then, it's time to unleash my attack! I'm giving it my all, Princess Strike!"

Pecorine glows and she unsheathes her sword, then swings it before unleashing a vacuum to suffocate the flames, only to cut the flames in two and cause some of it to spill about like water, allowing them to spread even further.

"Ahahahaha..."

rrowp5H.png

"My wind spirits may not be too effective on this fire. They can slow it down, but I don't think they can stop it altogether-"

Just then, three pillars of water shot through the group, dampening and extinguishing the flames. (Un)fortunately for Kyaru, she was caught in it, and both her and the fire on the tip of her tail was dampened.

"This is not my day..."

"Well, at least the fire's put out," the eyepatched one said, "now we just have to figure out how to bring our friend up there down here. Strange that she hasn't fallen..."

DvTpjyA.png

"Haven't seen you in a while, Gourmet Food Palace!" the one wearing blue spoke up.
"That was some crazy fire wasn't it? Oh hey, Lyria, Ladiva, Nicholas, Sandalphon! Wait, weren't you drinking coffee in the ship just now, Sandalphon?" the blonde one wearing pink glees.
"Wait wait, hold yer horses everyone. Something's weird around here, don't ye all think so?" the winged lizard among them adds.

Yes, what was weird on this completely ordinary day with completely ordinary ongoings?

Ladiva seemed pleased with the outcome of her fight. "Hahaha! That's what happens when you try and get up close with me!" With that she focused her attention towards the girls. "Are you children alright? That fire is mighty dangerous, I'll try to-"

Before she could someone else stepped in. It was her friends from the ship...or where they? "I am sure Lyria from before hasn't sneaked up on us, but does that mean...Two Lyria's? My my there might be something weird going on." She stroked her chin in contemplation. "But I am sure we'll figure it out! Mind recounting to us how you ended up here?"

@Crow @Hahli Nuva @Jeremi @Takumi @Forest

"...I'm too hungry and tired for this."

Nicola yawned, keeping his hands stuffed in his pockets. He was familiar enough with the concept of getting moved to a new world, but having copies of the same people was something...less familiar. It wasn't like that actually mattered to him though, unless he encountered another one of himself. Or Luna. Or some other familiar face.

"There's two of that blue haired lady," Luna spoke up, looking curiously between the two Lyrias. She couldn't figure out what was going on though, and ended up just looking for something else. That something else was nowhere to be found either, though. "But there's also no food."

"Ah. Yeah, guess there wasn't anything to eat after all."

"Luna's still not hungry though..."

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @York @Lucky @Hahli Nuva @Jeremi @Takumi

Locke set his visor on the giant blue beast. He didn't know what the hell was even going on. The monsters he was fighting were wiped out and he found himself seeing something that by all rights should not exist.

Then again, this couldn't have been any more odd than fighting Elites or Brutes. Locke figured he'd take his chances. For now, he chose to observe the beast, scanning the other warriors and pining for more information. There seemed to be doubles of the blue haired maiden. What exactly was going on?

"Does anybody want to fill me in on what the hell I'm doing here?" Locke said gruffly.

@Takumi @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @York @Lucky @Jeremi

"♫"

"♫?"

Summon_b_2030011000.png

"Rooouuurrgggh!"

"♫"

"Raaaarrooogghhh!"

Oh wait.

biGdlHO.png

"Ahahahaha..."

rrowp5H.png

"This is not my day..."

DvTpjyA.png

tumblr_ogsqshEjU91uzwbyjo1_400.gif

With the fire now put out, Amira reverted back to her human form and got on all fours, shaking herself free of water for a moment before sitting and looking between the two Lyrias in confusion.

Remembering the giant mushroom from earlier, she turned her head to it. From there she poked and proded at it, and likely would try to take a bite out of it.

@Crow @Kaykay @York @Jeremi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Hahli Nuva @Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back