Status
Not open for further replies.
Ian Archer

" I also would like to know what is going on. I'm not sure I understand anything that is going on with anyone. I feel strangely out of place here, and that's saying a lot for me. I once woke up in a school I didn't remember signing up for with people like me. I'm Ian Archer, can't remember who you are. I feel like a guest or something, having no clue what any of this strange stuff is.

@Takumi @Crow @Kaykay @York @Jeremi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Hahli Nuva @Forest

Four other figures behind the floral humanoid would appear before descending towards the ground like meteors, coated in coloured energy. They were a bit hard to discern, but they were most likely celestial beings as well.

The celestial being that Saki and the no-longer-crazed girl were on began to gradually descend, following the four celestial presences, as did the sea serpent.

From the perspectives of both Saki and the no-longer-crazed girl, their humanoid ride would become veiled in a radius of petals and leaves that materialised from nothingness...

@Archmage Jeremiah

"You're not thinking hard enough," Pecorine responds to Luna and Nicola as she looks at the group's fallen monster enemies, as well as Amira biting one, "the shrooms and giant bugs they've slain can serve as a good meal if you know how to prepare 'em! I think she has the right idea. But I guess it's their hunt, not ours... ahahaha..."

"Pecorine," Kyaru adds, "I really don't think the tension's right for that talk right now."

The shrooms were delectable indeed in Amira's mouth even if they were still moving, but that was stacked on by... other matters that played out before everyone's eyes.

3050000000_surprise.png

"Doppelgengar!?" the newly-arrived Lyria exclaims as she turns her head to the other Lyria, then approaches her. "Woah woah! I think she's an exact match!"

"Not an inch taller or shorter, skin tone matches, and her hair ain't a shade darker or lighter!" the winged lizard exclaims, "if this is a fake, it's a really good one!"

"Well Ladiva," the boy that Ladiva recognised says, "let me recall the events from the past days... ah! So basically, at the start of the day, the Grandcypher was continuing the journey away from the old Erste Capital Mephorash that it started three days ago, no grounded stops, only levitating stops, headed for Zinkenstill for a long-needed break from all our things. A lot of golems and desert monsters to fight back there, hard to forget the Desert Penguin. Anyways, back to the matter at hand. During our journey here, Cagliostro noticed you were gone," he says, facing Ladiva directly, "we suspected that we might have accidentally left you on the desert island even though you never actually left the ship as far as we could tell."

"Cagliostro was pretty mad when you suggested that," the blonde adds with a light smirk.

"I... uh... prefer not to remember that," the boy evidenced fear in his face for the briefest moment. "Ultimately, Cagliostro was able to find evidence that you were on board two days ago, and not a single piece of evidence that you were on board after that, which narrowed our search down to the confines of the Grandcypher. Lyria was definitely there to help search, so that's Lyria accounted for. Sandalphon aided as well, so that's Sandalphon accounted for, plus he was hanging around the ship's main hall before we left the ship earlier... I think that's all the important things we have to cover."

the blonde girl then turns to Nicholas, "last time we saw each other, you flew into the sky, back to the lab to continue working with Dr Rashomon, and that was waaaaay before the stuff with Ladiva. It's been quite a while, Nicholas."

"Yeah, Mecha-Nick. I just wish this was the best of times for a reunion," the lizard comments, mildly saddened by the tension.

And onto Nicholas' question. It was not any of the newly-arrived crew that answered it, but rather, Kokkoro.

"I might have an idea of what is going on, Nicholas-sama," Kokkoro proposes, "the two Lyrias are both real, but they're different Lyrias, be it different times or split realities."

"This is a bit hard to swallow with you just saying it so bluntly," the boy adds, "plus I'm only able to feel a connection to one Lyria."

"Two of something one-of-a-kind, both being the real deal? Ain't that an interesting story?"

"Yeah, it's like one of Soos' American Comics," the blonde one wearing pink continues, "they throw in this 'I'm you from another universe' stuff from time to time. They even have story events dedicated to it, where hundreds of the same guy band together to fight the big bad."

"Hundreds of Lyrias?" the flying lizard exclaims, finding the possibility most prepostrous, "that's madness!"

"Enter the Lyriaverse. Ahaha..."

"I believe Djeeta-sama has the right idea of what is going on," Kokkoro continues, "I am proposing the possibility of traversing timespace, but it is not the only one. If that possibility is true for Lyria-sama, then there is no reason to doubt that it applies to most of the group."

"We're really doing this again, aren't we?" the eyepatched girl sighs.
"But I just finished therapy..." the nervous one follows, "Morikubo is not going back..."

"Let's not use the medium of the graphic novel as a basis for our debate," the boy adds, "say both Lyrias are real and none are fake, how do we prove it?"

"Well," the winged lizard suggests, "the real Lyria does have certain tastes in her meals that others don't."

"My tastes are perfectly normal!"

"If that's the case," the boy says, reaching into his pockets, "both of you should try this perfectly normal- wait, where'd it go?"

"Om nom nom. Mmmm~!"

If all turned to the source of the consumption, they would see Pecorine, cleaning her mouth with a hankerchief.

"Correction - most others," the lizard adds, sighing.

Z6Z1aiO.jpg

"Fresh fish with grape jam is absolutely sweet and savoury! Why didn't I think of that before?"

"Pecorine, we were going to use that to prove that Lyria was Lyria and you just ate it," the boy responds in a manner most dull.

"Oh, there were two Lyrias?" Pecorine laughs. "Sorry sorry, it's just that I haven't seen two Grans or two Djeetas or two Vyrns around to see it immediately, ahahaha... are there such people?"

"I believe there are such people, they're just not here, Pecorine-sama," Kokkoro adds.

"Then where are they?"

"I believe that Lyria-sama herself wishes to know herself, as does Sandalphon-sama."

"Well, there's still other factors, like Lyria's Journal, the things we say to her..."

"Gran-sama, I would not reccommend that," Kokkoro adds, "both Lyrias evidently have a different set of memories. For instance, the one you're with has met our guild, and the one with Sandalphon-sama has not. Plus, this Lyria-sama over here does not recognise Djeeta-sama, another small difference to note that might result in some big differences."

Just then, both Lyrias would be able to feel six Primal Beasts descending!

"... I believe such matters are not as immediate."

The first of the batch materialised from pure gusts of wind concentrating into an area, and out came what both Lyrias would recognise.

"Tiamat..."

The titan looked mostly human with difference in ears, and had a size comparable to a galleon. Draconic heads peered from her back as she hovered. Among all those who stood, only the two Lyrias and Sandalphon would truly understand her divine tongue. It seems that two of the newly-arrived crew would get the gist to some extent, the same way a pet owner would understand a pet. Aside from that, all everyone else would hear were the mixing of the elemental forces emerging from their mouths, and have no comprehension of the sway of their tongues.

720px-Npc_zoom_3040152000_01.png

"Whroooo... (Greetings, my friends. I see that I am seeing double with you, Lyria. Unfortunately, that is the least of our worries. What you are experiencing is a small speck in the greater scheme of things, or so the other five and I suspect.)"

"Look!" the eyepatched one says, "she brought friends!"

Beside the titan, two more materialised.
Leaves and petals swiftly gathered in place, before dispersing to reveal a titanic woman adorned in fashion of greenery and flora, and a pillar of water rose and dispersed into rain, revealing a great sea serpent that hovered alongside its fellow titans.

r1TJeNe.png

The floral woman lowers her feet towards the ground, and places her palm towards the partially-charred grass, allowing Saki to finally reunite with all. The no-longer-crazed girl sat on her shoulder, and improvising the great sea serpent as a slide, she descended upon the ground, reuniting with her two friends as she ran for them with an embrace.

"Mirei! Nono!"
"Shouko!"

All three of them bowed corteously to the floral woman after the group hug.

"Thank you," the eyepatched one speaks, "thank you for bringing our friend back."

"♫~(You are welcome, girls~)" the floral lady responds with a sweet smile.

"Fuhihi..." the no-longer-crazed girl snickers, "I wonder what she's saying..."

"Probably telling you to be careful next time."

"Oh look, there's two of that girl. Maybe I ate a gold cap... fuhihi..."

"Yeeeaaah, you're late to the scene, Shouko. We're all seeing two of her."

The floral maiden then turns to Sandalphon, armed with her usual smile.

"♫! (Oh! It's the new Supreme Primarch, Sandalphon! You look just a bit different, though. Tried a new brand of coffee lately?)"

The newly-arrived four, looking upon the 'Ian' who introduced himself, realised something.

"Oh right! We forgot to introduce ourselves! I'm Gran!"

"Name's Djeeta."

"I think some of you already know that I'm Lyria... ahahaha..."

"Call me Vyrn! And before you ask, I ain't no lizard!"

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @York @Lucky @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah

Four other figures behind the floral humanoid would appear before descending towards the ground like meteors, coated in coloured energy. They were a bit hard to discern, but they were most likely celestial beings as well.

The celestial being that Saki and the no-longer-crazed girl were on began to gradually descend, following the four celestial presences, as did the sea serpent.

From the perspectives of both Saki and the no-longer-crazed girl, their humanoid ride would become veiled in a radius of petals and leaves that materialised from nothingness...

@Archmage Jeremiah

"You're not thinking hard enough," Pecorine responds to Luna and Nicola as she looks at the group's fallen monster enemies, as well as Amira biting one, "the shrooms and giant bugs they've slain can serve as a good meal if you know how to prepare 'em! I think she has the right idea. But I guess it's their hunt, not ours... ahahaha..."

"Pecorine," Kyaru adds, "I really don't think the tension's right for that talk right now."

The shrooms were delectable indeed in Amira's mouth even if they were still moving, but that was stacked on by... other matters that played out before everyone's eyes.

3050000000_surprise.png

"Doppelgengar!?" the newly-arrived Lyria exclaims as she turns her head to the other Lyria, then approaches her. "Woah woah! I think she's an exact match!"

"Not an inch taller or shorter, skin tone matches, and her hair ain't a shade darker or lighter!" the winged lizard exclaims, "if this is a fake, it's a really good one!"

"Well Ladiva," the boy that Ladiva recognised says, "let me recall the events from the past days... ah! So basically, at the start of the day, the Grandcypher was continuing the journey away from the old Erste Capital Mephorash that it started three days ago, no grounded stops, only levitating stops, headed for Zinkenstill for a long-needed break from all our things. A lot of golems and desert monsters to fight back there, hard to forget the Desert Penguin. Anyways, back to the matter at hand. During our journey here, Cagliostro noticed you were gone," he says, facing Ladiva directly, "we suspected that we might have accidentally left you on the desert island even though you never actually left the ship as far as we could tell."

"Cagliostro was pretty mad when you suggested that," the blonde adds with a light smirk.

"I... uh... prefer not to remember that," the boy evidenced fear in his face for the briefest moment. "Ultimately, Cagliostro was able to find evidence that you were on board two days ago, and not a single piece of evidence that you were on board after that, which narrowed our search down to the confines of the Grandcypher. Lyria was definitely there to help search, so that's Lyria accounted for. Sandalphon aided as well, so that's Sandalphon accounted for, plus he was hanging around the ship's main hall before we left the ship earlier... I think that's all the important things we have to cover."

the blonde girl then turns to Nicholas, "last time we saw each other, you flew into the sky, back to the lab to continue working with Dr Rashomon, and that was waaaaay before the stuff with Ladiva. It's been quite a while, Nicholas."

"Yeah, Mecha-Nick. I just wish this was the best of times for a reunion," the lizard comments, mildly saddened by the tension.

And onto Nicholas' question. It was not any of the newly-arrived crew that answered it, but rather, Kokkoro.

"I might have an idea of what is going on, Nicholas-sama," Kokkoro proposes, "the two Lyrias are both real, but they're different Lyrias, be it different times or split realities."

"This is a bit hard to swallow with you just saying it so bluntly," the boy adds, "plus I'm only able to feel a connection to one Lyria."

"Two of something one-of-a-kind, both being the real deal? Ain't that an interesting story?"

"Yeah, it's like one of Soos' American Comics," the blonde one wearing pink continues, "they throw in this 'I'm you from another universe' stuff from time to time. They even have story events dedicated to it, where hundreds of the same guy band together to fight the big bad."

"Hundreds of Lyrias?" the flying lizard exclaims, finding the possibility most prepostrous, "that's madness!"

"I believe Djeeta-sama has the right idea of what is going on," Kokkoro continues, "I am proposing the possibility of traversing timespace, but it is not the only one. If that possibility is true for Lyria-sama, then there is no reason to doubt that it applies to most of the group."

"But I just finished therapy..." the nervous one follows, "Morikubo is not going back..."

"Let's not use the medium of the graphic novel as a basis for our debate," the boy adds, "say both Lyrias are real and none are fake, how do we prove it?"

"Well," the winged lizard suggests, "the real Lyria does have certain tastes in her meals that others don't."

"If that's the case," the boy says, reaching into his pockets, "both of you should try this perfectly normal- wait, where'd it go?"

"Om nom nom. Mmmm~!"

If all turned to the source of the consumption, they would see Pecorine, cleaning her mouth with a hankerchief.

Z6Z1aiO.jpg

"Fresh fish with grape jam is absolutely sweet and savoury! Why didn't I think of that before?"

"Pecorine, we were going to use that to prove that Lyria was Lyria and you just ate it," the boy responds in a manner most dull.

"Oh, there were two Lyrias?" Pecorine laughs. "Sorry sorry, it's just that I haven't seen two Grans or two Djeetas or two Vyrns around to see it immediately, ahahaha... are there such people?"

"I believe there are such people, they're just not here, Pecorine-sama," Kokkoro adds.

"Then where are they?"

"I believe that Lyria-sama herself wishes to know herself, as does Sandalphon-sama."

"Well, there's still other factors, like Lyria's Journal, the things we say to her..."

"Gran-sama, I would not reccommend that," Kokkoro adds, "both Lyrias evidently have a different set of memories. For instance, the one you're with has met our guild, and the one with Sandalphon-sama has not. Plus, this Lyria-sama over here does not recognise Djeeta-sama, another small difference to note that might result in some big differences."

The first of the batch materialised from pure gusts of wind concentrating into an area, and out came what both Lyrias would recognise.

"Tiamat..."

The titan looked mostly human with difference in ears, and had a size comparable to a galleon. Draconic heads peered from her back as she hovered. Among all those who stood, only the two Lyrias and Sandalphon would truly understand her divine tongue. It seems that two of the newly-arrived crew would get the gist to some extent, the same way a pet owner would understand a pet. Aside from that, all everyone else would hear were the mixing of the elemental forces emerging from their mouths, and have no comprehension of the sway of their tongues.

"Whroooo... (Greetings, my friends. I see that I am seeing double with you, Lyria. Unfortunately, that is the least of our worries. What you are experiencing is a small speck in the greater scheme of things, or so the other five and I suspect.)"

Leaves and petals swiftly gathered in place, before dispersing to reveal a titanic woman adorned in fashion of greenery and flora, and a pillar of water rose and dispersed into rain, revealing a great sea serpent that hovered alongside its fellow titans.

r1TJeNe.png

The floral woman lowers her feet towards the ground, and places her palm towards the partially-charred grass, allowing Saki to finally reunite with all. The no-longer-crazed girl sat on her shoulder, and improvising the great sea serpent as a slide, she descended upon the ground, reuniting with her two friends as she ran for them with an embrace.

"Mirei! Nono!"
"Shouko!"

"Thank you," the eyepatched one speaks, "thank you for bringing our friend back."

"♫! (Oh! It's the new Supreme Primarch, Sandalphon! You look just a bit different, though. Tried a new brand of coffee lately?)"

The newly-arrived four, looking upon the 'Ian' who introduced himself, realised something.

"Name's Djeeta."

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @York @Lucky @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah

Ladiva nodded sagely as Gran told his story. "Ohohoho I see I see. My that does sound mighty familiar, but I could have sworn that I got back on the Grandcypher after our little escapade." She shrugged. "But what does it matter, yours or mine, you are still friends even if you aren't the crew that I know! Ladiva will always help people in need~!"

As the Primals arrived in their majestic radiance, Ladiva listened what the others had to say before introductions. "Ah! Of course! I should introduce myself for those that don't know me! I'm Ladiva, emissary of love! It's a pleasure to meet you all even in these circumstances!"

@Archmage Jeremiah

3050000000_surprise.png

"Om nom nom. Mmmm~!"

Z6Z1aiO.jpg

"Then where are they?"

"Tiamat..."

r1TJeNe.png

"Mirei! Nono!"
"Shouko!"

"Name's Djeeta."

tumblr_o4q8laTqDy1tjehr9o2_500.gif

"This is tasty!" Amira said happily, before biting into the giant mushroom again.

She felt more confused the longer this whole conversation happened, however. Chewing on the mushroom monster as they continued, she tilted her head and narrowed her eyes as the primal beasts made their appearance.

"I only want to see my mother, just direct me to Helheim." She spoke up. "I'm called Amira, by the way..." She added as an afterthought. These people didn't seem like they type that'd know where her mother was, but it didn't hurt to try and figure something out.

@Crow @Jeremi @Lucky @Hahli Nuva @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @York @Archmage Jeremiah

Ian Archer

Ian turned over to the only person who vaguely looked "normalish" to him. " Am I the only one who feels our questions are falling on deaf ears? I would love to know what is going on, but they don't seem to be giving much. I will try to help though.... I will admit I don't get it."

@Hahli Nuva

"We haven't heard of a place in Phantagrande known as Helheim, but then again, the sky's a pretty huge place," Gran adds, "well, if it's a really hard-to-find place that not even Rackam or Eugen have heard of, then the Hall of Knowledge might have somethi- she's listening, right?"

"AAAAAAHHHH! Leave some for me!" Pecorine exclaims, rushing towards the shroom that Amira was eating. Yuuki placed a palm on her shoulder and whispers into her ears.

"Hmmm... you're right, Yuuki," Pecorine then turns to Amira, "we have to save some so that we can properly prepare it into a dish later! Eating it as it is is nice and all, but I think it needs a tad bit more flavour."

"There's giant celestial beings here and all you two are focused on is food?" Kyaru, still soaked, crosses her arms and chides the two.

Yuuki shakes his head at Kyaru's words.

"And why exactly?"

SfXKCKe.png

Pecorine points to the giant serpent as she continues to converse with Amira. "If we're both hungry, we should try to get that giant fish onto our plates! It's sure to fill us to the brim!"

The serpent's eyes widened.

Yuuki, looking back at Kyaru, shrugs.

"Don't play smug with me, pal."

@Takumi

~~~

"Well, I'm just glad we're both on the same boat, Ladiva," Djeeta grins, "well, I imagine we will be soon in a more literal sense. Ahaha..."

"I know a good lot of crew members who have been waiting to see your face again!" Gran adds.

"Though, if Ladiva over there is implyin' that she may be different from ours, then it's a little worrying to think about what happened to our Ladiva, doncha think?" Vyrn adds.

"That's true..." (Crow)Lyria sinks her head, "but Tiamat says that everything that's happening here is a small piece of the big picture! I'm sure that if we fix the main problem, then all the other problems associated with it will be easier to remedy!"

"What could possibly be bigger than different versions of ourselves being tossed around realities?" Vyrn adds, a slight bit of worry in his voice, "I don't wanna think about it, but I have to."

@Jeremi

~~~

C9Efip2.png

"Questions can only be answered if the answers are present to those being questioned," Kokkoro appears behind both Ian and Locke. "From the looks of things, no one knows the answer. Until then, we can only speculate."

@Hahli Nuva @Lucky

"We haven't heard of a place in Phantagrande known as Helheim, but then again, the sky's a pretty huge place," Gran adds, "well, if it's a really hard-to-find place that not even Rackam or Eugen have heard of, then the Hall of Knowledge might have somethi- she's listening, right?"

"AAAAAAHHHH! Leave some for me!" Pecorine exclaims, rushing towards the shroom that Amira was eating. Yuuki placed a palm on her shoulder and whispers into her ears.

"Hmmm... you're right, Yuuki," Pecorine then turns to Amira, "we have to save some so that we can properly prepare it into a dish later! Eating it as it is is nice and all, but I think it needs a tad bit more flavour."

"There's giant celestial beings here and all you two are focused on is food?" Kyaru, still soaked, crosses her arms and chides the two.

"And why exactly?"

SfXKCKe.png

Pecorine points to the giant serpent as she continues to converse with Amira. "If we're both hungry, we should try to get that giant fish onto our plates! It's sure to fill us to the brim!"

@Takumi

~~~

"Well, I'm just glad we're both on the same boat, Ladiva," Djeeta grins, "well, I imagine we will be soon in a more literal sense. Ahaha..."

"I know a good lot of crew members who have been waiting to see your face again!" Gran adds.

"Though, if Ladiva over there is implyin' that she may be different from ours, then it's a little worrying to think about what happened to our Ladiva, doncha think?" Vyrn adds.

"That's true..." (Crow)Lyria sinks her head, "but Tiamat says that everything that's happening here is a small piece of the big picture! I'm sure that if we fix the main problem, then all the other problems associated with it will be easier to remedy!"

"What could possibly be bigger than different versions of ourselves being tossed around realities?" Vyrn adds, a slight bit of worry in his voice, "I don't wanna think about it, but I have to."

@Jeremi

~~~

C9Efip2.png

"Questions can only be answered if the answers are present to those being questioned," Kokkoro appears behind both Ian and Locke. "From the looks of things, no one knows the answer. Until then, we can only speculate."

@Hahli Nuva @Lucky

"Don't worry!"
Ladiva did a little flex. "Even if we aren't who we think we are, we are still together to try and solve this! Trust in love and yourself! But..." She stroked her chin. "Where do we start?"

@Crow @Others

"...Right."

"...Eh?"

Neither Nicola nor Luna really had any idea what was going on with all these people and incomprehensible monsters suddenly appearing, but they neither looked like threats nor friends. Nicola yawned again and scratched the back of his head before deciding to join the introduction trend.

"Nicola Adel. Nice to meet you all, I guess."

He gave a fairly unenthusiastic introduction, but Luna just remained silent for a little bit. She didn't really know any of these people aside from Nicola, so whether or not they'd be her friends was up in the air. Well, aside from that one lady who seemed to really like food. That was what she thought when Nicola suddenly prodded her from behind.

"Go on. Introduce yourself."

"I'm Luna."

"Good job. But, it looks like we've got another lost child in our group, huh,"
he said while looking over at Amira. Unlike Luna she was probably old enough to handle herself, though. Charging up purple energy in his fist, he glanced up at the serpent that Pecorine pointed out. "Then we really should get some food, I guess."

"You're always trying to make me eat something. You're weird," Luna seemed to be making fun of him, but her face had an earnest smile.

"I was just joking, but people really do need to eat, you know. Especially growing kids," Nicola answered her while placing his hand back in his pocket.

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @York @Lucky @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah

"And why exactly?"

SfXKCKe.png

@Takumi

~~~

@Jeremi

~~~

C9Efip2.png

@Hahli Nuva @Lucky

"Hall of knowledge?" Amira tilted her head at Gran, the place being one she hadn't heard about, before turning her attention to Pecorine and Kyaru.

"If you say so." She shrugged at the suggestion of saving the mushroom beast for a dish, though towards Kyaru she pouted a bit. "I care more about food, mostly about finding my mother in Helheim. I have to find her as soon as possible." She corrected, before Pecorine grabbed her attention again.

Perking up at the idea, her eyes landed on the serpent.

"I do love seafood, and it does look tasty." She said thoughtfully. Even in her somewhat weakened state, she figured that she could hold her own against such a beast if it posed a challenge.

@Crow @Kaykay @York @Hahli Nuva @Jeremi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah

Ian Archer

Ian looked over at her and paused, thinking about what she said to him. "I guess that does make a lot of sense. If you don't know the answer, you certainly can tell us. What is some of the speculation that you have though?" He asked.\

@Crow

"Glad you asked, Ian-sama," Kokkoro began to explain, "there is to be a theory that many groups are fake and only one is real, but if all of us have this perspective, then who is the real one? As such, we are to assume that all of us are real until further evidence to support this arises.

aCUj6h7.jpg

Before I move on to elaborate on my next theory, which I possess evidence of in the form of my own eyes, Ian-sama, tell me, do members of the elven race such as myself exist where you come from? How about a member of the beast race, like Kyaru-sama over there?"

@Lucky @Hahli Nuva

~~~

"It's... a really big library, to simplify things," Gran explains to Amira, "we know some people who hang around there - Arusha, serving as the place's librarian, and Johann, who's pretty obsessed with the myths and legends of the skies stored in there."

0_1.png

"Legends? You don't think... this is one of those stories where we're sent to this world... as heroes of legend from another world?" the nervous one utters.

"Nono, I think you read too many of those things," the eyepatched one speaks.

"Hold it patchy, your friend might be onto something," Djeeta says, "I don't know what that something is, but..."

@Takumi

Last edited:
Ian Archer

Ian had the strangest feeling that he was about to be confused. " I guess that makes some sense. If we can't tell the real from the fake, we can assume that both of them are real. I have heard of things like this back home, doppelganger effect and all of that. So until we have proof, we assume we have more evidence."

"
I can honestly say that I haven't encountered any elves or beasts like Kyaru in my world. The closest thing we have is probably people like me. Humans granted with unique gifts and most of us don't even understand where those come from. I can see an attack just before it comes and react before it happens. A preflex is what we call it back home."

@Crow

"It'd be great to make friends with a good girl like you, Luna~!" Pecorine glees.

"Hold on, hold on, aren't you skipping a few steps?"

"You are correct, Nicola-sama," Kokkoro says, standing down before a short bow towards Luna, "I apologise if I intimidated you in any way, Luna-sama."

"Your big brother's right, Luna, you need to eat!" Pecorine smiles before her stomach growls.

"... and so should I... ahahaha..."

Yuuki seemed a bit confused at Pecorine's recent statement. Big brother? Nicola and Luna didn't have too much resemblance to make the statement...

... probably.

mlk0NfA.jpg

"Instead of fighting each other to no end, maybe we should fight some monsters to go on our lunch plates! We have a lot to discuss, but I don't think we can discuss it on an empty stomach like this, now can we?"

"It always comes to this, huh, Yuuki?" Kyaru says, looking at Yuuki as he merely responded with the shrug of his shoulders.

"???"

"You and Pecorine seem to be treating this like just another day when it's clearly not, you know that?"

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @York @Lucky @Kaykay
That's... something. Well, it was better than being completely alone in whoever knows where this is. Nicholas breathed a sigh of relief once it was clear that this group was of no harm to them. However, he blinked in confusion when this new group claimed to know Lyria and the rest of the crew, but the same couldn't be said for them towards these new faces. How odd.

❝ First things first, my name's Nicholas... uh, a friend of Lyria's... and uh, secondly, I guess it wouldn't hurt to take a little peek to see what's cooking over there, huh? ❞ The engineer went ahead to introduce himself to the new faces. A part of him wondered if he could find a better fuel substitute for his Gigantes Suit, but sheesh, he was pretty famished. There was no telling how long he had been out with this suit on, and without a proper break to munch on anything basically.

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @York @Lucky @Kaykay
"♫"

The celestial figure shook her head as a jingle emerged from her closed mouth. It seemed that she spoke some sort of divine tongue that a mortal(or mortal-derived individual) could not understand.

The no-longer-crazed girl, noticing that Saki was awestruck by the celestial being's appearance, decides to wander off and waltz upon the giant arms and onto her shoulders to whiff her blossom-hued hair.

"Fuhihi... she smells like the forest..."

"♫?"

Another celestial being, this one having a closer resemblance to a sea serpent, and its size no different from the floral woman. Its snout neared Saki as it sniffed her as its wing-like fins flapped slowly.

Summon_b_2030011000.png

"Rooouuurrgggh!"

"♫"

"Raaaarrooogghhh!"

They were speaking the language of the gods, one might say. To see a great serpent and a divine woman in one place was certainly something that Saki would not see everyday.

Maybe she really was dead.

Oh wait.

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @Sky

biGdlHO.png

"Then it's settled!" Pecorine laughs as she makes a dash for the forested zones.

"Aw Geez!" Kyaru exclaims as she runs after Pecorine, with Yuuki following closely so as to not lose them both.

"Master, wait!" Kokkoro starts to run after the three, before moving so fast she outright vanishes into thin air, as if teleporting.

Now it was up to the rest if they wished to follow.

If Lyria decided to follow, she would begin to sense the presence of six Primal Beasts, strengthening as they drew close. They felt familiar, yet she would be able to tell that they were Primal Beasts she had never connected with before. She would also feel a seventh, even more familiar presence that she couldn't decipher.

Soon, those that followed suit would end up where the people who went to the forest to check on the screams were.

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @York @Lucky @Kaykay @GrassPatch

Ladiva had successfully dealt with the tiny little shroom monster. It was now grounded and unable to battle.

The burning shroom's head, flattened, remained alive, but stopped moving so rapidly. While the shroom was no longer the issue, the fire it spread only served to spread even more! Amira slowed the process down, but for each area she extinguished, the fire covered more.

And that was when the all, if not most of the people from the Grass Patch came along to gaze upon the blaze.

"Ahahaha... looks like there's no campfire..."

"Is that really your biggest concern right now?"

"Alright then, it's time to unleash my attack! I'm giving it my all, Princess Strike!"

Pecorine glows and she unsheathes her sword, then swings it before unleashing a vacuum to suffocate the flames, only to cut the flames in two and cause some of it to spill about like water, allowing them to spread even further.

"Ahahahaha..."

rrowp5H.png

"Ah! My tail is on fire! Put it out! Put it out!"

"My wind spirits may not be too effective on this fire. They can slow it down, but I don't think they can stop it altogether-"

Just then, three pillars of water shot through the group, dampening and extinguishing the flames. (Un)fortunately for Kyaru, she was caught in it, and both her and the fire on the tip of her tail was dampened.

"This is not my day..."

"Well, at least the fire's put out," the eyepatched one said, "now we just have to figure out how to bring our friend up there down here. Strange that she hasn't fallen..."

Attention was turned to where the geysers of water came from.

DvTpjyA.png

"Haven't seen you in a while, Gourmet Food Palace!" the one wearing blue spoke up.
"That was some crazy fire wasn't it? Oh hey, Lyria, Ladiva, Nicholas, Sandalphon! Wait, weren't you drinking coffee in the ship just now, Sandalphon?" the blonde one wearing pink glees.
"Djeeta, I'm right here," the blue-haired girl responds to the blonde.
"Wait wait, hold yer horses everyone. Something's weird around here, don't ye all think so?" the winged lizard among them adds.

Yes, what was weird on this completely ordinary day with completely ordinary ongoings?

@Crow @Hahli Nuva @Jeremi @Takumi @Forest​
❝ Uh... wow this is awkward. ❞ Nicholas blinked once he saw that something was really off. Sure, he didn't understand how the summons worked with Lyria and them, but he was pretty certain that there couldn't be two Lyrias. Unsure on how to go about this, the engineer only stood there with a heavily confused expression on his face.

❝ So, does anyone got an idea on what's remotely going on? ❞

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @York @Lucky @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Jeremi
"...I'm too hungry and tired for this."

Nicola yawned, keeping his hands stuffed in his pockets. He was familiar enough with the concept of getting moved to a new world, but having copies of the same people was something...less familiar. It wasn't like that actually mattered to him though, unless he encountered another one of himself. Or Luna. Or some other familiar face.

"There's two of that blue haired lady," Luna spoke up, looking curiously between the two Lyrias. She couldn't figure out what was going on though, and ended up just looking for something else. That something else was nowhere to be found either, though. "But there's also no food."

"Ah. Yeah, guess there wasn't anything to eat after all."

"Luna's still not hungry though..."

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @York @Lucky @Hahli Nuva @Jeremi @Takumi
Locke set his visor on the giant blue beast. He didn't know what the hell was even going on. The monsters he was fighting were wiped out and he found himself seeing something that by all rights should not exist.

Then again, this couldn't have been any more odd than fighting Elites or Brutes. Locke figured he'd take his chances. For now, he chose to observe the beast, scanning the other warriors and pining for more information. There seemed to be doubles of the blue haired maiden. What exactly was going on?

"Does anybody want to fill me in on what the hell I'm doing here?" Locke said gruffly.

@Takumi @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @York @Lucky @Jeremi
tumblr_ogsqshEjU91uzwbyjo1_400.gif

With the fire now put out, Amira reverted back to her human form and got on all fours, shaking herself free of water for a moment before sitting and looking between the two Lyrias in confusion.

Remembering the giant mushroom from earlier, she turned her head to it. From there she poked and proded at it, and likely would try to take a bite out of it.

@Crow @Kaykay @York @Jeremi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Hahli Nuva @Forest
Ian Archer

" I also would like to know what is going on. I'm not sure I understand anything that is going on with anyone. I feel strangely out of place here, and that's saying a lot for me. I once woke up in a school I didn't remember signing up for with people like me. I'm Ian Archer, can't remember who you are. I feel like a guest or something, having no clue what any of this strange stuff is.

@Takumi @Crow @Kaykay @York @Jeremi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Hahli Nuva @Forest

@Archmage Jeremiah

3050000000_surprise.png

"Om nom nom. Mmmm~!"

Z6Z1aiO.jpg

"Then where are they?"

"Tiamat..."

r1TJeNe.png

"Mirei! Nono!"
"Shouko!"

"Name's Djeeta."

Lyria & Sandalphon
@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Kaykay @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah
@Others?

Lyria wasn't sure what to make the situation, but the prospect of food was enough for her to decide to follow Pecorine. Sandalphon, still cautious as ever decided to do the same, figuring he'd find some answers for himself once he met with this Grandcypher's Crew. He suspected it wasn't the same one he had come to know, but nonetheless, they were the most likely to know what was going on here.

After joining up with some people in the forest, including Ladiva... Who Lyria faintly recognized from a few events here and there, she became even more puzzled, seeing not only Gran, but a girl that looked remarkably similar to him, alongside someone that was... ... Lyria too. Not to mention the six primal beasts that revealed themselves.

She recognized at least three of them; Leviathan, Yggdrasil, and Tiamat, but some amongst them were a bit unfamiliar to her. Regardless though, she decided not to be rude, and introduced herself as well.

"H-Hello! It's nice you meet you all! As you know, I'm... Lyria as well..." She said, trailing off a little as she realized how insane this sounded.

It was too much for her poor mind to wrap around, but all the same, she wanted to make sure of something. If Gran was here too, perhaps he would remember that picnic they were supposed to take part in, the very same one it seemed the entire crew had left for.

1bD80u4.png

"Hey... Gran? And, other me... Do you remember going on a picnic?" She asked, this distant look in her eyes.

For the time being, she wasn't going to address the primal beasts just yet; she was trying to take things one step at a time, like what Gran had told her to do in times like this. The concept of multiple Universes was difficult to grasp, so for the time being, she decided to start with what was different here, in this familiar, yet unfamiliar place...

Sandalphon in the meantime finally spoke up, cutting straight to the chase, not seeming to bother with formalities. Unlike Lyria, he addressed the situation head on, focusing mostly on Tiamat and Yggdrasil, for the time being.

1WhqgEL.png

"Different? I... You... What do you think I... Look like?" He asked, seeming momentarily flustered by what Yggdrasil said.

Though it wasn't long before he remembered Tiamat's words, turning towards her briefly.

"And... What's this about the greater scheme of things? Is this another cataclysm?" He added.

While he didn't outwardly show concern, there was a hint of something like that on his face. Even in a parallel Universe so to speak, it seemed the new Supreme Primarch still felt bound by his duties to the end...​

Last edited:
"That is very likely because they don't, Ian-sama. My Master and I have encountered this phenomenom before," Kokkoro elaborates, "this may sound most abnormal to first-timers, but we are all from different realities, pulled into this very one, evidenced by what we percieve as 'ordinary' and 'extraordinary'. This world is where Gran-sama, Djeeta-sama, Vyrn-sama and Lyria-sama live, and its primary inhabitants are known as the four skyfarer races - Human, Erune, Harvin, Draph."

At the very last word of that, Kokkoro turns to Ladiva with a wave.

C9Efip2.png

"In the world that my guild comes from, the four races that dwell the continent of Astrum are the Humans, Elves, Beasts and Fiends. Some worlds, which I assume include yours and some of ours here, solely hold humans as their only sapient, civilization-level race. Some worlds have magic, others lack it. So and so forth.

Various people from these differing realities have been pulled together into a singularity. The most common explanation - the alteration of timespace.

I am knowledgeable about many things, but this topic is not one of them. My knowledge is based mainly on things that the soil holds above and below it, anything beyond the stars is either limited or out-of-reach. We will need to see someone else if we wish to learn more."

"As far as I recall, we haven't went on a picnic in a while," Gran replies to (York)Lyria.

"Same here," (Crow)Lyria adds with a smile, "the last one was a couple of weeks ago. Maybe we should have one after all this?"

"Hold on," Djeeta adds, "I get the feeling that the other Lyria doesn't recognise me, even though she recognises all the other Grandcypher guys. I remember being an OG member though... is there no Djeeta in your crew where you come from, other-Lyria, other-Sandalphon?"

The tree lady, recognised by Sandalphon as Yggdrasil, simply chimes, "♫~ (Sandalphon looks like Sandalphon, and that will always be the case~. Though, i guess you do feel a little happier than the last time.)"

"Whooooosh (I was about to get to that, Supreme Primarch.)," Tiamat adds to Sandalphon's words.

~~~

Meanwhile, Pecorine began to chase the sea serpent. "Come on, come on, let's do it!"

The chase however, was abruptly cut short when a giant colossus grasped its lengthy serpentine body mid-flight.

611px-Summon_b_2030001000.png

"!!!!!!"

Embers emerged from the lines of its plating, as if growling at Pecorine and Amira.

"Oh! Is he making sashimi?" Pecorine questions.

"Please do not eat the Primals," (Crow)Lyria pleads Pecorine and Amira, "they are friends, not food."

"♫~ (Everyone seems to be having fun...)," the tree lady chirped.

"Wrrroosh (If I may continue,)" the one previously referred to as Tiamat gales through her lungs, "Whiiiir (Us Primal Beasts have felt the imbalance of the skies.)"

She looks towards Sandalphon with his earlier enquiry in mind, shaking her head. "Wroooo... (Thankfully, we don't have evidence of Belial or his affiliates involved, and strangely, none of the Primarchs are doing anything, as far as we know, even though this world has been altered. Celeste and Chevalier are feeling the pressures they felt during the fall of Lucifer, albeit to a much smaller degree, and we believe that us four tetraelemental Primals are feeling something similiar. The area where the Crimson Horizon and Pandemonium stand - layering over it is ground, seperated by seas and not skies. The technology levels there vary heavily, some continents having technology unrealized by us Phantagrandians.)"

"That is very strange... so there are new lands below to explore?" (Crow)Lyria asks.

"Whiiiish (I wouldn't be hasty to do so, Lyria, but something tells me that it might be neccessary to some extent. We are but island guardians, and our knowledge on such matters is limited, but I hope what little information we have is sufficient to aid you.

I suspect that if us six are feeling these things, then other Primals might be feeling similiar things, albeit at higher or lower extents. Some may have their more mind or heart-based abilities dulled, while others... I believe you know what will happen. Be wary, my friends.)"

(Crow)Lyria relays her conversation with Tiamat to the rest of the group.

"You know," Djeeta says, "Phantagrande is pretty prone to getting visitors from other worlds. Aqours, Ryu and pals, the sword boys... The whole sea-instead-of-sky thing kind of fits the description of how some talk about their worlds. For the two to exist simultaneously..."

"Wait, wait, wait," the eyepatched one exclaims, "you mean to say that we are literally floating mid-air right now?"

"I don't get why you're so surprised," Djeeta continues.

"So..." the nervous one adds, "how do you travel from floating land to floating land? Dragon?"

"Airship. I assume you've never seen one before?"

"Only in books."

"Then I think you'll see one in person real soon," Gran adds, "we're heading to the Hall of Knowledge, it's a few islands away. I was thinking that all of us could come along, since you all seem a little wrapped up in all this...

3990219000.png

... so which one of you boys and girls are ready for a field trip?"

@Crow @Kaykay @York @Hahli Nuva @Jeremi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi

"That is very likely because they don't, Ian-sama. My Master and I have encountered this phenomenom before," Kokkoro elaborates, "this may sound most abnormal to first-timers, but we are all from different realities, pulled into this very one, evidenced by what we percieve as 'ordinary' and 'extraordinary'. This world is where Gran-sama, Djeeta-sama, Vyrn-sama and Lyria-sama live, and its primary inhabitants are known as the four skyfarer races - Human, Erune, Harvin, Draph."

At the very last word of that, Kokkoro turns to Ladiva with a wave.

C9Efip2.png

"In the world that my guild comes from, the four races that dwell the continent of Astrum are the Humans, Elves, Beasts and Fiends. Some worlds, which I assume include yours and some of ours here, solely hold humans as their only sapient, civilization-level race. Some worlds have magic, others lack it. So and so forth.

Various people from these differing realities have been pulled together into a singularity. The most common explanation - the alteration of timespace.

I am knowledgeable about many things, but this topic is not one of them. My knowledge is based mainly on things that the soil holds above and below it, anything beyond the stars is either limited or out-of-reach. We will need to see someone else if we wish to learn more."

"As far as I recall, we haven't went on a picnic in a while," Gran replies to (York)Lyria.

"Same here," (Crow)Lyria adds with a smile, "the last one was a couple of weeks ago. Maybe we should have one after all this?"

"Hold on," Djeeta adds, "I get the feeling that the other Lyria doesn't recognise me, even though she recognises all the other Grandcypher guys. I remember being an OG member though... is there no Djeeta in your crew where you come from, other-Lyria, other-Sandalphon?"

The tree lady, recognised by Sandalphon as Yggdrasil, simply chimes, "♫~ (Sandalphon looks like Sandalphon, and that will always be the case~. Though, i guess you do feel a little happier than the last time.)"

"Whooooosh (I was about to get to that, Supreme Primarch.)," Tiamat adds to Sandalphon's words.

~~~

Meanwhile, Pecorine began to chase the sea serpent. "Come on, come on, let's do it!"

The chase however, was abruptly cut short when a giant colossus grasped its lengthy serpentine body mid-flight.

611px-Summon_b_2030001000.png

"!!!!!!"

Embers emerged from the lines of its plating, as if growling at Pecorine and Amira.

"Oh! Is he making sashimi?" Pecorine questions.

"Please do not eat the Primals," (Crow)Lyria pleads Pecorine and Amira, "they are friends, not food."

"♫~ (Everyone seems to be having fun...)," the tree lady chirped.

"Wrrroosh (If I may continue,)" the one previously referred to as Tiamat gales through her lungs, "Whiiiir (Us Primal Beasts have felt the imbalance of the skies.)"

She looks towards Sandalphon with his earlier enquiry in mind, shaking her head. "Wroooo... (Thankfully, we don't have evidence of Belial or his affiliates involved, and strangely, none of the Primarchs are doing anything, as far as we know, even though this world has been altered. Celeste and Chevalier are feeling the pressures they felt during the fall of Lucifer, albeit to a much smaller degree, and we believe that us four tetraelemental Primals are feeling something similiar. The area where the Crimson Horizon and Pandemonium stand - layering over it is ground, seperated by seas and not skies. The technology levels there vary heavily, some continents having technology unrealized by us Phantagrandians.)"

"That is very strange... so there are new lands below to explore?" (Crow)Lyria asks.

"Whiiiish (I wouldn't be hasty to do so, Lyria, but something tells me that it might be neccessary to some extent. We are but island guardians, and our knowledge on such matters is limited, but I hope what little information we have is sufficient to aid you.

I suspect that if us six are feeling these things, then other Primals might be feeling similiar things, albeit at higher or lower extents. Some may have their more mind or heart-based abilities dulled, while others... I believe you know what will happen. Be wary, my friends.)"

(Crow)Lyria relays her conversation with Tiamat to the rest of the group.

"You know," Djeeta says, "Phantagrande is pretty prone to getting visitors from other worlds. Aqours, Ryu and pals, the sword boys... The whole sea-instead-of-sky thing kind of fits the description of how some talk about their worlds. For the two to exist simultaneously..."

"Wait, wait, wait," the eyepatched one exclaims, "you mean to say that we are literally floating mid-air right now?"

"I don't get why you're so surprised," Djeeta continues.

"So..." the nervous one adds, "how do you travel from floating land to floating land? Dragon?"

"Airship. I assume you've never seen one before?"

"Only in books."

"Then I think you'll see one in person real soon," Gran adds, "we're heading to the Hall of Knowledge, it's a few islands away. I was thinking that all of us could come along, since you all seem a little wrapped up in all this...

3990219000.png

... so which one of you boys and girls are ready for a field trip?"

@Crow @Kaykay @York @Hahli Nuva @Jeremi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi

Ladiva nodded along as Kokkoro told her tale. Big things seemed to be going on but with this group there wasn't anything that could stop them to finding the truth in all of this, or that's what she thought at least. To Gran's remark she smirked. "But of course, Gran! If there is a way to solving this mystery I wont be far behind~!"

Ian Archer

" I can't say that I'm ready for a field trip, but if there is a mystery that we need to get to the bottom of, then it is something that needs to be done. I'm excited for us to solve this,"
he honestly said.

@Crow @Everyone

"Wait, not yet! Let me pack my stuff!" Pecorine says as she picks the fallen bugs up, then turns to Amira, "I'm sure these'll go well with the mushrooms~."

"You guys got a fireplace in there?" Kyaru asks, still a wet cat.

Gran and Djeeta lead the crew deeper into the forest, where the Grandcypher was parked in at the base of the mountain.

The-Gran-Cypher.jpg

"Here we are, ladies and gentlemen, the skyworthiest thing in the... uh... sky," Gran shows all the sight of the Grandcypher.

"It's made of wood... it's just like a medieval fantasy world..." the nervous one ran up to the side of the great gallion and rubbed her face upon it.

"Nono!" her eyepatched friend ran after her, "you'll get splinters!"

"Well, at least my burden's a bit lighter now, probably," Kyaru adds, looking at the eyepatched one, "and Pecorine, are we really going to eat that?"

"Come on, come on Kyaru~ maybe you find tiny bugs disgusting, but I'm sure the big ones must be real nice~. They're big and juuiicy~."

"NO!"

6GCemwS.gif

eQwSr8z.png

The internal of the Grandcypher - the lobby - was like the external - homely and wooden. It was likened to a living room combined with a dining room, adorned with a wide range of chairs and tables, where various individuals could chat and converse.

Gran waves to the collective group as they entered one by one. "I'm going to get the main crew from the deck to introduce you to them, and them to you."

"Only appropriate that I do too," Djeeta adds, pointing upwards and gesturing to some stairs, "anyone want to join us, see them before the rest do? I just know you'll love them."

"Uh... tell them I'll be drying my clothes off," Kyaru adds, "somehow."

"I've never seen your gang before~" Pecorine glees, "let's go~."

"I am elated to meet them, Gran-sama," Kokkoro hushes.

Yuuki nods and approaches Gran with connecting bumps of fists.

"We have quite a bit of catching up to do, bro, what've you been up to?" Gran converses with Yuuki as the group ascends the stairs. Vyrn follows, despite having no lines to speak of.

"Tell Katalina and the others that I'll be getting to know the other Lyria better for now, unless she wants to follow you guys, then I'll be right behind you," (Crow)Lyria adds, "hmmm... I'm sure some will be able to tell us apart, but not everyone."

From the kitchen, emerged an animal-eared man who approached Saki and the no-longer-crazed girl. Her eyepatched friend and nervous friend followed closely behind, seeing the situation unfold.

trw0z9q.png

"Is it true, that Yggy held you two in her great palms?"

"Ygg-who?" the no-longer-crazed girl asks, confused.

"Giant tree woman," the eyepatched one comments, "don't think I caught her name."

"Ooooh. Yeah, she did. Both of us."

"What's your secret? You have to tell me!"

"I don't know man, maybe it's just that I smell of many kinds of fungus, rotting away at wood... Fuhihi..."

From the hallway of cabins, a very specific youthful-looking alchemist walks out, greeting Ladiva. The girl seemed to be withholding herself, from what - was another story. Kyaru passed by her, in a hurry to find a place to dry her wet clothes, probably.

iqphJJo.png

"I've never been more glad to see you back on board, friend. Where have you been? Looks like you brought new company."

"Wait, not yet! Let me pack my stuff!" Pecorine says as she picks the fallen bugs up, then turns to Amira, "I'm sure these'll go well with the mushrooms~."

"You guys got a fireplace in there?" Kyaru asks, still a wet cat.

Gran and Djeeta lead the crew deeper into the forest, where the Grandcypher was parked in at the base of the mountain.

The-Gran-Cypher.jpg

"Here we are, ladies and gentlemen, the skyworthiest thing in the... uh... sky," Gran shows all the sight of the Grandcypher.

"It's made of wood... it's just like a medieval fantasy world..." the nervous one ran up to the side of the great gallion and rubbed her face upon it.

"Nono!" her eyepatched friend ran after her, "you'll get splinters!"

"Well, at least my burden's a bit lighter now, probably," Kyaru adds, looking at the eyepatched one, "and Pecorine, are we really going to eat that?"

"Come on, come on Kyaru~ maybe you find tiny bugs disgusting, but I'm sure the big ones must be real nice~. They're big and juuiicy~."

"NO!"

6GCemwS.gif

eQwSr8z.png

The internal of the Grandcypher - the lobby - was like the external - homely and wooden. It was likened to a living room combined with a dining room, adorned with a wide range of chairs and tables, where various individuals could chat and converse.

Gran waves to the collective group as they entered one by one. "I'm going to get the main crew from the deck to introduce you to them, and them to you."

"Only appropriate that I do too," Djeeta adds, pointing upwards and gesturing to some stairs, "anyone want to join us, see them before the rest do? I just know you'll love them."

"Uh... tell them I'll be drying my clothes off," Kyaru adds, "somehow."

"I've never seen your gang before~" Pecorine glees, "let's go~."

"I am elated to meet them, Gran-sama," Kokkoro hushes.

Yuuki nods and approaches Gran with connecting bumps of fists.

"We have quite a bit of catching up to do, bro, what've you been up to?" Gran converses with Yuuki as the group ascends the stairs. Vyrn follows, despite having no lines to speak of.

"Tell Katalina and the others that I'll be getting to know the other Lyria better for now, unless she wants to follow you guys, then I'll be right behind you," (Crow)Lyria adds, "hmmm... I'm sure some will be able to tell us apart, but not everyone."

From the kitchen, emerged an animal-eared man who approached Saki and the no-longer-crazed girl. Her eyepatched friend and nervous friend followed closely behind, seeing the situation unfold.

trw0z9q.png

"Is it true, that Yggy held you two in her great palms?"

"Ygg-who?" the no-longer-crazed girl asks, confused.

"Giant tree woman," the eyepatched one comments, "don't think I caught her name."

"Ooooh. Yeah, she did. Both of us."

"What's your secret? You have to tell me!"

"I don't know man, maybe it's just that I smell of many kinds of fungus, rotting away at wood... Fuhihi..."

From the hallway of cabins, a very specific youthful-looking alchemist walks out, greeting Ladiva. The girl seemed to be withholding herself, from what - was another story. Kyaru passed by her, in a hurry to find a place to dry her wet clothes, probably.

iqphJJo.png

"I've never been more glad to see you back on board, friend. Where have you been? Looks like you brought new company."

Ah a friendly face. "Cagliostro!" Ladiva exclaimed with a large smile on her face. "I don't know how to tell you this but I might not be the Ladiva you seek, but does it matter really? I'm sure we will get together swimmingly regardless!"

@Crow @Anyone

"Your words are most strange and curious, Ladiva."

Cagliostro peers behind Ladiva, looking at the two Lyrias.

TnVTfAz.png

"But not that strange and curious. I've had my fair share of... well... experiences. Oh, and before I continue, do those two doppelgengars over there act similiar or act like polar opposites? Just making sure it is what I believe it is and not a case of Lyria touching my things. Not that she usually does, but still..."

@Jeremi @Others​

"Your words are most strange and curious, Ladiva."

Cagliostro peers behind Ladiva, looking at the two Lyrias.

TnVTfAz.png

"But not that strange and curious. I've had my fair share of... well... experiences. Oh, and before I continue, do those two doppelgengars over there act similiar or act like polar opposites? Just making sure it is what I believe it is and not a case of Lyria touching my things. Not that she usually does, but still..."

@Jeremi @Others​

Ladiva looked over to the two Lyria's as well and nodded. "That too. It is a really strange occurrence for sure! But," She pondered Cagliostro's question for a moment. "I believe they are quite similar. A mirror duplicate, in fact."

@Crow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back