Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mm, good point, I guess," Nicola replied to Ladiva, seeming to agree with the notion of a Hall of Knowledge containing knowledge. They more or less did just have to hope the girl talking about research could figure something out, but that wasn't exactly...optimal.

Seeing Cagliostro reach out for a hand shake, he decided to take one of his hands out of his pocket to meet it.

"Alright. Well, I'm Nicola Adel. Guess I'm the leader of the Forbidden Guild, if I have to use a title. I'm kind of the only member, though."

@Jeremi @Crow

Luna nodded when Mirei confirmed her name, seeming a little pleased when Nono pat her head.

"Friends? You'll all be Luna's friends?"

She followed the other girls to the table, a bit more cheerfully compared to how she was being a little more reserved earlier.

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah

"The pleasure's all ours I'm sure~!"
Ladiva exclaimed at Nicola's introduction before chuckling. "Smarts might not be my forté but there are times I surprise myself!"

@Kaykay @Crow

"I'm Djeeta of the Grandcypher crew. We're currently in the Phantagrande Skydom in case you're wondering. You're not alone - lots of others who came with you are from other worlds too, I think those guys are the most obvious ones."

Djeeta turns to the table with four girls in what Ian would recognise as 'modern clothes', one of them sporting 'punk fashion. The fifth girl wore some sort of gothic lolita apparel that could've easily be from a wide range of time periods.

Those four were the only ones who couldn't be described as 'LARPers'. I mean, Ian wasn't a LARPer either. Maybe. Probably.

bee.png

"From their conversation, it seems that three of those girls - or was it four - are idols," Vyrn pops up from behind Djeeta, "last I heard, idols are warriors of song handpicked by the legendary archwizard, the Producer."

"Vyrn, I don't think we ever confirmed that," Djeeta crosses her arms, "and yeah, this here is Gran's and my best bud, Vyrn. Gran's right over there on that table we're going to sit around."

Gran waves at Djeeta, Locke and Ian. Sitting with him were the three who came down the stairs recently.

Djeeta looks around the lively place as she continues to pep up.

"I think it's a bit more formal for them to tell you their names directly. Come on, walk to any table here and say 'hi, I'm Locke, from the stars! I come in peace! To infinity and beyond!'!"

She tried to mimic Locke's voice with that last part.

@Hahli Nuva @Lucky

k5lk8zF.png

"Why certainly," Mirei grins, "we'd love to~. Not the first time we'd be making a friend from another world."

"Fuhihi..." Shouko giggles, "I hope we get to learn... more about you... and you learn more about us... if you'd like... I'll introduce you to my bestest friend of all..."

@Kaykay @Archmage Jeremiah

"Forbidden Guild? Must have very strict membership requirements worthy of the name. Not that I'm thinking of joining, my allegiance, by obligation, is with the Grandcypher crew, and also some alchemist lady who borrows my power from time to time, but that's another story for another time."

Cagliostro looks towards the windows as she ate her food.

"But I guess it's important to look towards what the story of now is. With other worlds involved, anything on the table can be considered, inside Phantagrande or out of it."

@Jeremi @Kaykay

Ian Archer

Ian would look over at the girl. Well, at least he had learned a few new things that he hadn't before and that was good. Even if it was a small amount of information, it was better than the no information that he was previously working off of.

He decided to ignore the girl who was dressed in a way that made him feel entirely uncomfortable and he would walk over to the girls. He would decide to talk with the girl who was wearing the punk fashion as it was the easy thing he recognized.

"Hey, I'm Ian Archer. I was sitting over there and thought it might be a good idea to introduce myself. What's your name?" He asked.

@Hahli Nuva @Crow

Ian arrived at the table of five. Seated there were the Individuals trio, Saki and Luna.

"Oh, hey. Well, I don't think we're all that popular outside Japan, so... I guess we'll introduce ourselves. Name's Hayasaka Mirei. These are my good old friends..."

"Morikubo Nono..."

"... Hoshi Shouko..."

"Us three are Individuals. And these two over here," Mirei looks towards Saki and Luna, "are our good new friends.

pkDlr6p.png

Ian Archer, huh? You from America? Canada? Rivenbrandt? Tir Na Nog?"

@Crow @Kaykay @Archmage Jeremiah @Lucky @IDOLGANGTable​

"Let's continue this convo over lunch, girls," Mirei says as she sits down at a table, encouraging the other four girls to do so too.

"Fuhihi..." Shouko turns to Saki, pointing to her bowl of shrooms, "... you gonna eat that?"

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @IdolGangTable

"You kidding? I'm starving!" Saki exclaimed, "How'm I supposed to fight like that on an empty stomach?" she commented before digging right in, gleefully shoveling mushrooms down her gullet with her bare hands, and being exceptionally rowdy about it.

Ian Archer

Ian would look over at the girl. Well, at least he had learned a few new things that he hadn't before and that was good. Even if it was a small amount of information, it was better than the no information that he was previously working off of.

He decided to ignore the girl who was dressed in a way that made him feel entirely uncomfortable and he would walk over to the girls. He would decide to talk with the girl who was wearing the punk fashion as it was the easy thing he recognized.

"Hey, I'm Ian Archer. I was sitting over there and thought it might be a good idea to introduce myself. What's your name?" He asked.

@Hahli Nuva @Crow

After non-stop pressuring from the girls for her name, Saki finally had some time to think hard about it in her element. Taking some time to chew on it, the zombie biker shut her eyes in thought.

"Ah thcrew ith," Saki shrugged, swallowing before turning to Ian, "The name's Saki Nikaido," she at last introduced herself with a bright smile, "Though I guess nowadays I'm better known as Number 2," she added, returning to stuffing her face.

@Crow @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @Kaykay

"You kidding? I'm starving!" Saki exclaimed, "How'm I supposed to fight like that on an empty stomach?" she commented before digging right in, gleefully shoveling mushrooms down her gullet with her bare hands, and being exceptionally rowdy about it.

After non-stop pressuring from the girls for her name, Saki finally had some time to think hard about it in her element. Taking some time to chew on it, the zombie biker shut her eyes in thought.

"Ah thcrew ith," Saki shrugged, swallowing before turning to Ian, "The name's Saki Nikaido," she at last introduced herself with a bright smile, "Though I guess nowadays I'm better known as Number 2," she added, returning to stuffing her face.

@Crow @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @Kaykay

D8jGjZg.png

"Number 2?" Shouko ponders, all while looking at Saki guzzling the shrooms. "What's Number 1? And how many... of you guys are there?"

@Crow @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @Kaykay @Archmage Jeremiah

Last edited:
"I'm Djeeta of the Grandcypher crew. We're currently in the Phantagrande Skydom in case you're wondering. You're not alone - lots of others who came with you are from other worlds too, I think those guys are the most obvious ones."

Djeeta turns to the table with four girls in what Ian would recognise as 'modern clothes', one of them sporting 'punk fashion. The fifth girl wore some sort of gothic lolita apparel that could've easily be from a wide range of time periods.

Those four were the only ones who couldn't be described as 'LARPers'. I mean, Ian wasn't a LARPer either. Maybe. Probably.

bee.png

"From their conversation, it seems that three of those girls - or was it four - are idols," Vyrn pops up from behind Djeeta, "last I heard, idols are warriors of song handpicked by the legendary archwizard, the Producer."

"Vyrn, I don't think we ever confirmed that," Djeeta crosses her arms, "and yeah, this here is Gran's and my best bud, Vyrn. Gran's right over there on that table we're going to sit around."

Gran waves at Djeeta, Locke and Ian. Sitting with him were the three who came down the stairs recently.

Djeeta looks around the lively place as she continues to pep up.

"I think it's a bit more formal for them to tell you their names directly. Come on, walk to any table here and say 'hi, I'm Locke, from the stars! I come in peace! To infinity and beyond!'!"

She tried to mimic Locke's voice with that last part.

@Hahli Nuva @Lucky

Locke gave the two a wave as they departed to go and speak with the girl pop group. Locke felt it was better that he speak to the leader of this group and get more information. Spotting Gran's table, he walkes over, waiting for an opening to introduce himself.

"Mighty fine ship you got here. Reminds me of my own."

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi

"Well. Thinking too hard about stuff was never my strong suit either, so I guess we're even on that. I have a bad habit of just kinda...breaking things."

Nicola yawned a bit after replying to Ladiva, placing his hand back into his pocket before speaking to Cagliostro.

"I'm the only member anyway, and it's not like I actually do anything besides sleep on a hill, so no hard feelings. But in the end, we're all clueless, huh? Not the answer I was hoping for, but beggars can't be choosers. Or, something like that."

He watched Cagliostro eat for a moment before speaking again.

"...Weird question, but do you guys have ores by any chance?"

@Jeremi @Crow

"Friends? Then, you're all Luna's friends now!"

Luna said happily, not paying too much attention to the newcomers at first. The old man had told her that to make her parents stop hurting she should make friends, and so if all these girls were willing to become her friends, she now had four! Finally paying attention to the others again, she thought about the mentioned "Franthouthou".

"A type of food?" Luna added to the list of guesses, believing it to be a game of sorts.

@Crow @Lucky @Archmage Jeremiah

Locke gave the two a wave as they departed to go and speak with the girl pop group. Locke felt it was better that he speak to the leader of this group and get more information. Spotting Gran's table, he walkes over, waiting for an opening to introduce himself.

"Mighty fine ship you got here. Reminds me of my own."

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi

"Thanks," Gran replies, "the Grandcypher had quite the beginning, but the state it is in now is just as important, carrying many allies we've made thus far.

3990219000.png

Wonder how your ship looks like? Must be pretty amazing for this one to be compared with it."

3030006000_nalhe.png

"Who's this guy, Gran?" One of the few people around Gran's table asks. "Who are any of these guys?"

@Hahli Nuva

"Well. Thinking too hard about stuff was never my strong suit either, so I guess we're even on that. I have a bad habit of just kinda...breaking things."

Nicola yawned a bit after replying to Ladiva, placing his hand back into his pocket before speaking to Cagliostro.

"I'm the only member anyway, and it's not like I actually do anything besides sleep on a hill, so no hard feelings. But in the end, we're all clueless, huh? Not the answer I was hoping for, but beggars can't be choosers. Or, something like that."

He watched Cagliostro eat for a moment before speaking again.

"...Weird question, but do you guys have ores by any chance?"

@Jeremi @Crow

4ge9YOj.png

"What kind?" Cagliostro simply replied with a grin.

@Kaykay @Jeremi

cTwP2JZ.png

Chapter 1: Sky Parade

Soon the gang found themselves off the great ship and walking on a floating island. The centre of it all that took the island's majority - that was the Hall of Knowledge, made from the sturdiest of stones and supported by strong pillars, which was precisely why the entire thing crumbled into smithereens when Sandalphon attacked a year and three quarters ba-

Anyways, back on topic. As our trusty band of adventurers, divas and other sorts of beings walked into the interior of this supposed Hall of Knowledge, they would be greeted by a wide array of books lined upon shelf after shelf - the walls, erecting from the floors and such, and hallways leading to all kinds of rooms. For researchers, it was paradise. For people who mainly rely on the Internet for knowledge, it was an utter, chaotic disaster made of paper. The three who descended the stairs back in the Grandcypher, as well as two more, joined them. No one else was in sight.

5ozCLtW.png

The wide assortment of ladies, gentlemen, boys and girls were greeted by a woman. All things considered, based on those ears on her head, she was the same race as those 'Lowain bros' from earlier.

lM1zrW7.png

"Well, if it isn't Gran, Djeeta, Lyria and Lyria and the gang. How can I help-"

She realised what she had said.

"- you..."

Another person popped up from behind some shelves. He displayed no traits that seperated him from a human. He looks towards Kokkoro first.

1wBhHkO.png

"Is that... an elf? I've heard they only exist in other worlds! They don't exist in Phantagrande in the slightest! To see one in the flesh? Unthinkable!"

His curious eyes look towards Kyaru.

"An Erune with a tail?"

"Johann, we know four Erunes with tails," Gran rubs his temples as he converses with the curious man, "look, I like tails, but I think you're overreacting."

"Four is a very small number! So, she is either Erune royalty, or..."

"Johann!" the woman exclaims as she pulls the curious man's collar. "Stop harassing our guests."

"But I've yet to see that guy's armour! Or find out what that second Lyria is!"

"Sorry about that, everyone. Anyways, I'm Arusha, I'm the one in charge of overlooking this library. Johann over there... well, he's just here to feed his brain, but he helps out when nothing's distracting him."

Johann, as he was called, pops up right in front of Sandalphon.

"You're the new Supreme Primarch, aren't you? I have to l- woah woah woah!"

"I think they need their questions answered more than you do," Arusha pulls him away once more.

"About that, Arusha-sama," Kokkoro says, walking forward, "we believe that the majority of us have been transported here from other realities. That does include one of the Lyria-sama, Sandalphon-sama, and Ladiva-sama suspects so too."

"Other realities... you guys have these a lot, don't you, Gran, Djeeta?"

"Yeah," Djeeta replies, "but never to this extent. Also the Primals mentioned something about the area where the Crimson Horizon is being replaced by... ground and sea? It's a strange thought."

"We do have a section about other worlds. They're mostly theory, though. Cagl- what? Oh, OK. But yes, we know the way. Come with us."

The Hall of Knowledge was pretty huge. All kinds of sections. Were you going to stick with the plan and go to the section about other worlds or were you going to wander around and see what other books you could find? There were all kinds of categories here!

It seems that some of our friends have already started to diverge from the main group.

"Master," Kokkoro speaks up, "it seems that Pecorine-sama has split from the group."

Yuuki smiles for a bit, nodding towards Kokkoro. Kokkoro smiles back.

"You and I both know where she'll be. Should we really leave her by herself though?"

"I'll go grab her!" Kyaru exclaims, a bit cross in expression and tone alike, "that Pecorine knows better than to just waltz away from something big... Korosuke, Yuuki, just focus on getting the info into your ears for our team until I return."

"That sounds good, Kyaru-sama. Shall we go, Master?"

Yuuki nods as they follow Arusha and Johann, alongside everyone else.

Almost everyone else anyways.

Cast List

Amira (Rage of Bahamut: Genesis) - @Takumi
Ladiva (Granblue Fantasy) - @Jeremi
Luna & Nicola Adel (Shadowverse) - @Kaykay
Lyria & Sandalphon (Granblue Fantasy) - @York
Nicholas (Granblue Fantasy) - @Gummi Bunnies
Nikaido Saki (Zombieland Saga) - @Archmage Jeremiah

GUEST - Ian Archer (Tower Prep) - @Lucky
GUEST - Jameson Locke (Halo) - @Hahli Nuva

Ladiva chose to stick with the group that where inspecting other worlds. If this really wasn't her world she was curious to see if there was anything they could find among the books here.

@Crow @Anyone

Without a moment wasted, Nicholas figured that it was best to go read up on books regarding other worlds. For all he knew, there was a chance that this wasn't his own reality but an alternate version of it. He couldn't exactly contact the research laboratory until he could get the communicator working again, but there wasn't an opportunity to get that situated. So... this would do for now.

@Crow
@Everyone

As soon as they got there, Gran pulled a book out as a very small puff of dust popped out and dissipated nigh-immediately. On its cover was the crimson-hued illustration of a great dragon.

"Rage of Bahamut by W. T. Nabè? What does this have to do with Multiple Universes?" Gran questions, skeptical.

"Well, open its pages and see what it says," Johann says with excitement, "apparently there are lots of books with that title. I marathoned them last week."

"That giant lizard on the cover looks real familiar, like we've seen him a dozen times over," Vyrn adds, "I think it's worth a gander, assuming this ain't in the wrong category."

Djeeta pulls another book out. This time, a thick cloud of dust emerges, engulfing her.

"HACK! HACK KHAAA! What's this over here?"

The spine was spick and span, but the cover was layered by dust. Djeeta wipes the dust with a finger.

"Discoveries of a World Jumper by H.R.T.? Seems like we're not the only busy ones," Djeeta says opening the book, "I wouldn't be surprised if this book was left unopened for 50 years."

"What's this about the sea?" Cagliostro asks as she peers above the book Djeeta was reading. "I've never heard about this before. Then again, I wasn't near water on my last venture.

Sweet me, that's real dusty."

"Anything you're looking for in particular?" Arusha asks the others.

@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies

@Takumi @Kaykay @York @Archmage Jeremiah @Lucky @Hahli Nuva

As soon as they got there, Gran pulled a book out as a very small puff of dust popped out and dissipated nigh-immediately. On its cover was the crimson-hued illustration of a great dragon.

"Rage of Bahamut by W. T. Nabè? What does this have to do with Multiple Universes?" Gran questions, skeptical.

"Well, open its pages and see what it says," Johann says with excitement, "apparently there are lots of books with that title. I marathoned them last week."

"That giant lizard on the cover looks real familiar, like we've seen him a dozen times over," Vyrn adds, "I think it's worth a gander, assuming this ain't in the wrong category."

Djeeta pulls another book out. This time, a thick cloud of dust emerges, engulfing her.

The spine was spick and span, but the cover was layered by dust. Djeeta wipes the dust with a finger.

"Discoveries of a World Jumper by H.R.T.? Seems like we're not the only busy ones," Djeeta says opening the book, "I wouldn't be surprised if this book was left unopened for 50 years."

"What's this about the sea?" Cagliostro asks as she peers above the book Djeeta was reading. "I've never heard about this before. Then again, I wasn't near water on my last venture.

@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies

"Hm?" Amira peeked at the book over Gran's shoulder, before tilting her head a bit.

"Looks like a dragon." She commented offhandedly, before her brows furrowed in thought. "Bahamut sounds familiar. Where have I heard it?" She pondered aloud and scratched her head. Eh, oh well it'll come to her sooner or later.

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Everyone

@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies

"Well..." Ladiva started. "While I'm not looking for anything in particular, I am curious about how there can be worlds so similar so close to one another, yet also different. Why I assume I am from another world yet here they are, people I call friends, but at the same time not?"

"Hm?" Amira peeked at the book over Gran's shoulder, before tilting her head a bit.

"Looks like a dragon." She commented offhandedly, before her brows furrowed in thought. "Bahamut sounds familiar. Where have I heard it?" She pondered aloud and scratched her head. Eh, oh well it'll come to her sooner or later.

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Everyone

"Guess we've got all the reasons to check them out," Gran speaks as he begins to read it out.

"According to creation myth of the Sky Realm, the Omnipotent being that created the heavens and earths split itself into two - the sky god and the astral god. Leads provided lead me to believe that these beings might be the Primal Beasts Bahamut and Inchoate World."

"Inchoate Whatnow?" Vyrn asks.

"I'm sure we'll learn in due time, if anything it's probably in a different section," Gran adds, before continuing, "based on the speculated dragon-like original form of the Omnipotent before splitting, it shall be assumed that Bahamut was its shape, and thus, the being shall be referred to as Origin Bahamut."

"I think some of this seems just a bit baseless, Gran..." Vyrn adds.

"Better than nothing," Gran continues, flipping past a few pages, "What if other worlds had similarities to our world? It would reason that other worlds would have their own Bahamut, their own Omnipotent to create and destroy the world much like how ours does it."

"Yeeeaaah," Cagliostro looks towards Gran, "I'm not so sure about that. Seems very doubtful that every world would have that."

"Well, we've got a few crew members believing that they might be from other Phantagrandes."

"I suppose that speculation could apply to closely-linked or closely-related worlds, possibly even worlds that are drastically different from our Sky," Cagliostro briefly turns to Amira, "maybe something like her world? She finds the dragon on the cover familiar, or I'm overthinking things. Depictions of dragons tend to share heavy similarities, after all, as if drawing from a single unified source of legend."

"Closely-linked or closely-related..."

"The multiverse is described as Infinite. Do you believe that one or ten guys could manage the whole thing without at least creating lesser beings to help them out? Even in our world and presumably others, beings that govern and embody nature are present for each aspect. But what if we put that on a larger scale, equating aspects of nature to an entire universe or a dozen?

I know what you're going to say, Gran. And all I can say is - as long as we're in the dark, any card can be placed on the table to be eliminated later."

"Well..." Ladiva started. "While I'm not looking for anything in particular, I am curious about how there can be worlds so similar so close to one another, yet also different. Why I assume I am from another world yet here they are, people I call friends, but at the same time not?"

"You know," Kokkoro adds, "the existence of this section is rather convenient for us."

"I disagree," Arusha says, "quite the opposite, I feel. While some possess a degree of believability, most of these are solely theory-based. If anything, you will find a good deal of red herrings. And the thing about red herrings is that you can't differentiate them from the truth."

Yuuki ponders about those words, before looking towards Kokkoro.

"It isn't hopeless, Master. Each one that is not our answer will lead to it."

"While I can't pinpoint a book in this section that will achieve your answer, Ladiva, I think this book from over there might help in some way. The Sands of Time," Arusha says, handing the burly Draph before her a book. "there are a lot of topics in this like the Edgelands located in the Grim Basin, as well as the legendary Celestial Strait leading to the mythical Canaan, both areas said to exist in a strange place where time acts strangely. Maybe a similiar phenomenom brought you from another timeline to this one?"

"So you are suggesting that Ladiva-sama might be involved in a type of time travel?"

"That's one way to put it, but I wouldn't say it's accurate. Instead of travelling to the past or future, it's more of travelling to around the same time, except where a different set of prior actions occured."

"I see, I see..."

"Multiverse Sea... how are people even coming up with this stuff? You can't just slap two words together and call it a thing," Djeeta half-jokes as she read through the book she picked.

"It says here that its existence was discovered in the War of the Worlds that took place about 300 years ago apparently," Cagliostro adds, "I think I was still... uh... sealed back then. I've never heard of it. But if it what I think it is, then it should be in this section."

Meanwhile, within a very short radius...

"Oh great," Mirei sighs, "where'd Shouko go? Nono, stay here for the team, I shouldn't take too long."

"Bu- bu-"

But Mirei left before Nono could speak any further.

"... oh well."

"You guys notice how it's a bit more quiet now?" Gran asks.

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Kaykay @York @Archmage Jeremiah @Lucky @Jeremi

The young man with dyed blonde hair would find himself along a corridor of shelves and books, his most recent of memories showing no way or means of him coming here. He was well capable of standing, looking and walking, the very state he found himself in when he awoke, as opposed to the expected pose of lying down and awakening.

Someone neared him. Was it beast or man?

"Hey you."

A feminine voice with a tough tone.

pkDlr6p.png

"You look pretty suspicious."

Before him, a girl, comparatively short compared to his great height and sporting a signature eyepatch, appears. She wasn't smiling, that was certain, and her fashion sense was built to intimidate.

That is, if punk fashion is something one finds intimidating.

@Yun Lee

"...huh?"

There wasn't much time to really process the change of scenery, especially for the one known as...wait. Was he still in the Metaverse? A quick glance at a gloved hand made it clear he was still dressed in his Phantom Theif attire, so...yes? But this didn't make any sense! Maybe, like, a month ago when they were clearing out that shitty Kamoshida's Palace, but he and his team had literally just been in Mementos! Morgana had driven them up to their target, and Ryuji had jumped out of the, er, bus to deal with him, and then...

He was in a library?

This guy wasn't the type to have a Palace...right? That's what Morgana had said. What, did Mementos have a secret library or somethin'? Weird, but whatever. He'd find the others eventually. 'Sides, not a bad idea to check this out just in case something was up.

And now there was a weird kid in front of him, too. Not really the kind of getup you'd expect to see in a library, but then again you also wouldn't expect a king of a castle to walk around in a pink speedo, either. Man, the Metaverse was effin' weird.

latest

"Who're you callin' suspicious?" The teenager with pirate garb and a skull mask said to the little girl. "Little girls don't usually run around with eyepatches!"

Yeah, this solo mission was off to a great start.

@Crow

"...huh?"

There wasn't much time to really process the change of scenery, especially for the one known as...wait. Was he still in the Metaverse? A quick glance at a gloved hand made it clear he was still dressed in his Phantom Theif attire, so...yes? But this didn't make any sense! Maybe, like, a month ago when they were clearing out that shitty Kamoshida's Palace, but he and his team had literally just been in Mementos! Morgana had driven them up to their target, and Ryuji had jumped out of the, er, bus to deal with him, and then...

He was in a library?

This guy wasn't the type to have a Palace...right? That's what Morgana had said. What, did Mementos have a secret library or somethin'? Weird, but whatever. He'd find the others eventually. 'Sides, not a bad idea to check this out just in case something was up.

And now there was a weird kid in front of him, too. Not really the kind of getup you'd expect to see in a library, but then again you also wouldn't expect a king of a castle to walk around in a pink speedo, either. Man, the Metaverse was effin' weird.

latest

"Who're you callin' suspicious?" The teenager with pirate garb and a skull mask said to the little girl. "Little girls don't usually run around with eyepatches!"

Yeah, this solo mission was off to a great start.

@Crow

"This girl does.

S5YRTwu.png

And it's not just any old eyepatch, it's part of my fashion sense. You got a problem with that?" She questions, crossing her arms. "We weren't told that there was anyone else hanging around this big place, so what're you doing here?"

@Yun Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back