Interest Check Dancing Through the Sky: A Masquerade Ball

KrultySenpai

Daybreak has come
Benefactor
Introduction
Hello, everyone. I am here to announce the commencement of the project Dancing Through the Sky: A Masquerade Ball. The event is in its earliest stages of development, but I ultimately intend to lead you (the dancers) through the wondrous layers of the atmosphere of our planet as we discover new meanings and inspiration in masquerade dancing. It will be a unique experience for all participants as they learn to match their steps with meteorological phenomena such as bouncing hails of the troposphere, blue jets of the stratosphere, sprites of the mesosphere, aurora of the thermosphere, and many more possibilities. We are all here to create beautiful memories, so make sure you follow the progress of the project and ready your disguises.

Development
For those of you interested in helping with the project, join the team (just me so far) as an architect and/or event planner. I will make a list of challenges that must be overcome to make this project a successful one. The primary focus for the first stage of the project is construction and design. The goal is to create an architectural wonder for the masquerade ball. That may be a mansion or a castle (or something else). Whichever it is, it will include many different areas with unique characteristics. Each area should be designed to magnify and interact with a specific set of meteorological phenomena to create a truly unique experience for the dancers as the castle/mansion rises through the atmosphere. The second stage of the project is event planning. There are two parts to this. The first part is preparing for interactions with the natural phenomena that can occur within different layers of the Earth's atmosphere; where and how will the interactions take place? The second part is the detail of the masquerade dance. That includes rules, styles, music, etc. Note that one or more events can be held simultaneously throughout the mansion.

Apply for an invitation below.

I've already told you on Discord, but I'll make it formal here that I am interested.

Last edited:
Back