1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New and confused? Can't post? Looking for information regarding account approval? Check out our website guide to see if any of your questions are covered there! If your questions aren't covered under our guide, post them up in your introduction thread or the help forum.
  3. Want to feature one of your roleplays on the front page? See here for information: Featuring Roleplays Again! Accepting Submissions!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We are currently accepting applications for multiple staff positions. Check out our Site Announcements forum for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time for another voting drive! As with previous voting drives we will be sending out voting reminders once a day for the first week of a new voting cycle. This helps to get a good position in the top rankings early on. For people wanting to help out around the site but who can't necessarily contribute in other ways, this is a great way to help out. I can't understate how important voting is. Almost all of our traffic comes from TopRPSites, and when we aren't in the top rankings, we don't draw in new users. So get on in there and vote for Storyteller's Circle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. So as some of you may already know, we're looking to get the website's platform updated to the newest version of Xenforo. The newer platform (Xenforo 2) comes with a lot of solid features and bug fixes from the original Xenforo. To reach this end we have setup a donation campaign for people interested in helping out.
    Dismiss Notice

Interest Check Dantorel

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Drakey, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Kin no Keifu ( 金の系譜)

Kin no Keifu ( 金の系譜) Genealogy of Gold

Oh.

Ah, well, at least the time vaguely corresponds! :) I met someone like that on the last site I was on. They were from England, though, so ???

Seriously, though. I kind of want to start this RP soon. It's a good idea. Sorry if I can't be online for more than a few hours at once. School and work both take up time. Please don't take it as an affront if/when I inevitably do.

2. Drakey

Drakey A shape-shifting Dragon God

its up, I already notified you

3. Drakey

@Machina Somnium

Hey I was thinking of making it more like a normal rp, you interested?

4. Machina Somnium

Machina Somnium Dream machine Staff Member Designer

Im just not into this kind of rp, plus i'm in a few of them already... and idk if I willb able to keep up once school starts. Sorry dude.

5. Drakey

ok, just checking

6. inkdragon

inkdragon Understandably Confused Staff Member on Hiatus Warden

I like the RPG style game concept, are you still collecting players?

7. Drakey

yes, I already started the RP with Kin, but tomorrow we will arrive at a town you can join then

8. Drakey

Honestly, I would like to have another spell caster (Hroth is a necromancer/swordsman) or some type of support character

9. inkdragon

Cool, I'll get a CS up this afternoon, gotta go to class and be an adult for a bit. What's your plot looking like right now?

10. Drakey

well, goblins attacked us and we just murdered them, quests will appear in town,

we can group up after receiving the same quest: [The Orc Band]

details will be posted in the OOC

11. inkdragon

Gotcha. You want someone to play medic? I've got a character concept for a cleric I've never gotten to use. Could also make a general sorcerer dude.

12. Drakey

Medic, please, but keep in mind that clerics (at least true clerics) for any good god will not like Hroth due to him being a necromancer.

Hroth also has a bad habit of defiling altars...

13. inkdragon

More of a neutral character concept, tbh. Are you playing an all-good campaign? Can make modifications.

14. Drakey

nope, evil characters are welcome.

Hroth is chaotic neutral, just as likely to kill someone good as to kill evil, as long as it benefits him in the end

15. Drakey

also, Manon killed her entire family

16. Drakey

17. inkdragon

My character will be fine, then. The original concept was a LN, following the god of the balance between life and death. Necromancer will freak him out because of the disruption of that order more than the neutral/evil slant of the party.

18. Drakey

ok, awesome, just make the character sheet

19. inkdragon

Name: Orion Halthard

Bio: Orion is a cleric who worships Uruer, god of the balance between life and death. He believes that neither birth nor death is a cause for celebration or mourning. They are simple facts of life, everything happens to maintain the balance of the world. After losing a patient, Orion does not grieve, for he believes Uruer has judged that the energy needed to be taken from the world, and the why is beyond his understanding.

Orion trained in an army as a war cleric, which lent itself well to his cool judgement of the world. He left the battlefront when he lost his best friend, a fellow soldier named Sarai, in a particularly bloody skirmish. He had never expected it, but her loss wounded him more deeply than he was willing to admit, even to himself. In his many battles and many lost lives, had never experienced death in that capacity before. Rather than allow the pain to force him to question his worldveiw, Orion buried the past and fled, vowing never to speak of Sarai again.

Appearance:
    [​IMG]

Gear:
    -Longsword (one or two-handed)
    -Dagger
    -Journal/spellbook
    -Medical bag (various herbs, bandages, a few prepared poultices, small knife set)
    -Survival supplies (waterskin, flint and steel, rope, rations)

Stats:
    total points 50
    Wisdom - 6
    intelligence - 9
    Strength - 8
    Speed - 5
    Agility - 4
    Dexterity - 4
    Stamina - 8
    Perception - 6

20. inkdragon

Lemme know if you need me to make any edits to fit your system. Also I made up a god, if that's cool?