1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New and confused? Can't post? Looking for information regarding account approval? Check out our website guide to see if any of your questions are covered there! If your questions aren't covered under our guide, post them up in your introduction thread or the help forum.
  3. Want to feature one of your roleplays on the front page? See here for information: Featuring Roleplays Again! Accepting Submissions!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We are currently accepting applications for multiple staff positions. Check out our Site Announcements forum for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time for another voting drive! As with previous voting drives we will be sending out voting reminders once a day for the first week of a new voting cycle. This helps to get a good position in the top rankings early on. For people wanting to help out around the site but who can't necessarily contribute in other ways, this is a great way to help out. I can't understate how important voting is. Almost all of our traffic comes from TopRPSites, and when we aren't in the top rankings, we don't draw in new users. So get on in there and vote for Storyteller's Circle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. So as some of you may already know, we're looking to get the website's platform updated to the newest version of Xenforo. The newer platform (Xenforo 2) comes with a lot of solid features and bug fixes from the original Xenforo. To reach this end we have setup a donation campaign for people interested in helping out.
    Dismiss Notice

Interest Check Dantorel

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Drakey, Sep 1, 2017.

1. _BB_

_BB_ Resident Bard

Ahahaha thanks! It's good fun

2. Durza

Durza Member

hello, what are planning for the alley?

3. _BB_

_BB_ Resident Bard

Dunno haha I was just giving you somewhere to hide! We need to get a quest and save Viir right?

4. Drakey

Drakey A shape-shifting Dragon God

Yep!

for quest exposition, leave that to me

I'm currently waiting for you guys to truly meet up

5. Crelarid

Crelarid Member

Wow... Just... Wow...
    That was an amazing first post @_BB_! I can't wait to read more in the future!

6. _BB_

_BB_ Resident Bard

Aww I'll keep you guys XD

7. Durza

Durza Member

hey @_BB_ does kalli have pins in her hair?

8. _BB_

_BB_ Resident Bard

Ahm I mean probably not but she can do if you want haha

9. Durza

Durza Member

k thanks well if she had one now she does not

10. Drakey

11. I finally got approved guys!!! Drakey, how should I introduce myself into the story? And would it be ok if I just post my character info to this thread?

12. Crelarid

Crelarid Member

YAY! APPROVAL! Nice to have you on the team man.

13. Drakey

CS in this thread then once you are approved you can post in the true thread

14. Crelarid

Crelarid Member

he is approved. didn't you read the thing?

15. CS? Heh? English, please!

16. Yeah, I am approved. SO... can I post my character info to this thread or what?

17. Crelarid

Crelarid Member

Character Sheet.

18. Ohhh.. Ok. And you know you can just turn and talk to me dude. You're right next to me.

19. Crelarid

Crelarid Member

teacher won't notice this way.

20. IMMA POST MY CHARACTER THINGY IN A BIT! OR TOMORROW... Depends on if I have enough time before I go home for the day at 5:30.