Dantorel

Oh.

Ah, well, at least the time vaguely corresponds! :) I met someone like that on the last site I was on. They were from England, though, so ???

Seriously, though. I kind of want to start this RP soon. It's a good idea. Sorry if I can't be online for more than a few hours at once. School and work both take up time. Please don't take it as an affront if/when I inevitably do.

Im just not into this kind of rp, plus i'm in a few of them already... and idk if I willb able to keep up once school starts. Sorry dude.

yes, I already started the RP with Kin, but tomorrow we will arrive at a town you can join then

Honestly, I would like to have another spell caster (Hroth is a necromancer/swordsman) or some type of support character

Cool, I'll get a CS up this afternoon, gotta go to class and be an adult for a bit. What's your plot looking like right now?

well, goblins attacked us and we just murdered them, quests will appear in town,

we can group up after receiving the same quest: [The Orc Band]

details will be posted in the OOC

Gotcha. You want someone to play medic? I've got a character concept for a cleric I've never gotten to use. Could also make a general sorcerer dude.

Medic, please, but keep in mind that clerics (at least true clerics) for any good god will not like Hroth due to him being a necromancer.

Hroth also has a bad habit of defiling altars...

More of a neutral character concept, tbh. Are you playing an all-good campaign? Can make modifications.

nope, evil characters are welcome.

Hroth is chaotic neutral, just as likely to kill someone good as to kill evil, as long as it benefits him in the end

My character will be fine, then. The original concept was a LN, following the god of the balance between life and death. Necromancer will freak him out because of the disruption of that order more than the neutral/evil slant of the party.

Name: Orion Halthard

Bio: Orion is a cleric who worships Uruer, god of the balance between life and death. He believes that neither birth nor death is a cause for celebration or mourning. They are simple facts of life, everything happens to maintain the balance of the world. After losing a patient, Orion does not grieve, for he believes Uruer has judged that the energy needed to be taken from the world, and the why is beyond his understanding.

Orion trained in an army as a war cleric, which lent itself well to his cool judgement of the world. He left the battlefront when he lost his best friend, a fellow soldier named Sarai, in a particularly bloody skirmish. He had never expected it, but her loss wounded him more deeply than he was willing to admit, even to himself. In his many battles and many lost lives, had never experienced death in that capacity before. Rather than allow the pain to force him to question his worldveiw, Orion buried the past and fled, vowing never to speak of Sarai again.

Appearance:
54194129e152406cb8a5d138b9dd0350--fantasy-male-fantasy-rpg.jpg

Gear:
-Longsword (one or two-handed)
-Dagger
-Journal/spellbook
-Medical bag (various herbs, bandages, a few prepared poultices, small knife set)
-Survival supplies (waterskin, flint and steel, rope, rations)

Stats:
total points 50
Wisdom - 6
intelligence - 9
Strength - 8
Speed - 5
Agility - 4
Dexterity - 4
Stamina - 8
Perception - 6

Lemme know if you need me to make any edits to fit your system. Also I made up a god, if that's cool?

Back