Dantorel

Name: Thriin

Bio: A long time ago Thriin had parents. He was born into a warrior family. Even the women were battle-hardened warriors. When he was beginning to learn how to fight, his father and mother were called into war with a neighboring kingdom. They never returned. However, Thriin kept training himself. The death of his parents merely pushed him even more to teach himself. By the age of 12, he was far stronger than many of the other children his age. He could also hold his own against most adult fighters. Still, he pushed himself to his very limits and beyond. By the age of 20, he was strong enough to lift a 200 pound man in one arm and throw him 10 yards. Still, Thriin pushed himself even further. He would not dishonor his parents. By his current age, he could lift entire cows and move them without even straining himself. He still won't stop pushing himself. Not until he's the best warrior. He embodies a trait that is hailed throughout his homeland as being nigh unbeatable: the ability to fling himself into a rage in which he cannot stop until his opponent is dead, surrendered, or he himself has fallen. The noble blood of his warrior family, a family directly descended from the first northern warrior, gives him a natural resistance to most forms of magic.

Appearance:
-8'5" tall
-long, unkempt brown hair
-hulking, muscular figure
-Only fits in his specially made suit of armor
-Extremely pale skin with piercing blue eyes
-Is covered from head to toe in the markings of achievement from his homeland
(Picture is not exact, is merely the closest to what he looks like)
95f4f8f86609b52e2f4f73a160e18aa4--orc-warrior-fantasy-characters.jpg

Gear: A heavy, custom made suit of steel plate armor, an enormous, 200 pound double-bladed battle axe that he wields with deadly efficiency, and the two daggers of his parents

Stats:
total points: 50

Wisdom -2
intelligence -1
Strength -25
Speed -5
Agility -1
Dexterity -1
Stamina -10
Perception -5

Last edited:
Oop I guess he's in now XD Maybe just confirm with me first if you wanna throw in anything drastic next time?

@Drakey This looks super interesting! Have any spots left that need filling for your party? Also any character creation restrictions I should be aware of?

Spots are always open

Can only be human

As you can see from potato's character, you can allot your 50 points however you want

seems as we goofed you would you like to do the next part? again sorry about my big goof have to get back into the swing of things

Haha all good, I'm pretty chill, just if I have plans or anything a little warning so I can work it in :p Posting now!

GMT+10

Also, sorry to keep picking up on things but can we try not to post dialogue for other people? General sort of rp rule is not to take control of other people's characters.

Sorry Crel! We will be with you shortly XD Just picking up a giant man to bust in some heads for you

I tried not to make your character speak as much as possible, but I talked with Durza IRL and made sure he approved everything about his character. That's why your character only spoke once. Sorry. Won't happen again, it was only that once BB

Back