Akashic Arcana Day 3: The Reunion

<file input>
<input authorization PIN>
<input accepted>
<retrieving files>
Name: Eren Kuron
Alias/code name: Kain
WARNING!
Considered dangerous. If spotted, notify confederate authority immediately!
Description: 5'6", 218lbs. Male, black hair. Known by fellow soldiers to be aggressive, sadistic and at times, unstable. Use caution when approaching.

<mission information>

Project stealth:WARNING! UNAUTHORIZED FILE!

Operation desert trial: success. Last update: 2 years ago. Known affiliates: none

Project revelations: success. Last update: 6 years ago. Known affiliates: arachne

"Aggressive, Sadistic and at times, unstable... Hmm. No wonder he's wanted. That's a very dangerous combination of character..." She exclaimed, looking over the file when she noticed that a specific file is Unauthorised. She then decided to call up the Emperor.

"Sir? I request permission to access "Project Stealth" within Eren Kuron's database. It's important I find out everything about him in order to successfully bring him in."

At her words, Alexei only looked down before sighing. "That project is classified on the highest level possible for a reason. Excuse my paranoia, but you never know what can happen. I'll give you the operation code upon your return, but my hands are tied until then. Of course, by that time, the information will be irrelevant. But for the time being, the information cannot be revealed to anyone."

She tried very hard to go against his words but at this point, she didn't want to disappoint him any further. "Very well then. May I receive the files for "Operation Desert Trial" then? I'd need to have some idea on his fighting style and prowess so I know what I'm up against if I end up fighting him in combat."

He nodded. "The authorization code is zero dark thirty, spelled out. If that doesn't work, I'll send you my code." He sighed. "Let me know if you need anything else. Romanov out."

*Transmission end*

<input authorization PIN>
<authorization accepted>

"Alright... Time to see what's in this file..." She exclaimed as she entered in the authorization PIN, in which it was successful. "Okay... Let's see what transpired during this time and if it details how he fights..."

"Dubai, United Emirates. Riots broke out over their neutrality between the confederacy and the union, and the confederacy planned a show of power by using their new weapon: Magitech bombs. There was a support and recon group outside of the city, watching for planes or troops. One man, code named Kain, used a new form of magitech to turn the troops against each other. Upon death, his bio morph abilities took control of the bodies, making them stand and fight those who remained until they were all destroyed. He took out the remaining 3 as they exited the city after recon, and there was nobody to talk when the bombs fell. They killed 2.3 million people, and after claiming they had more, a treaty was brokered, ending the hundred year's war."
As the voice emitted, up came a map of the city, including the support team's location, when's profile, and footage of a plane over the city, dropping 2 bombs which leveled a large portion of the city.

"I've never experienced anything like that before... Most of my missions were tactical espionage and infiltration's, alongside a few Assassination missions, but never a full on assault like this one. Hmm... That's quite the casualty count, 2.3 million..." She exclaimed, studying what she was seeing and reading. "But how does this link to him being this unpredictable..."

<file found>

Project purity

<please enter authorization PIN>

<entry invalid. Please contact an administrator>

" "Project Purity"? Hmm..." Anastasiya muttered to herself, confused as to what that file has in store... Until she saw that the entry was invalid. "Hmm... The Emperor might not let me see this but it's worth to ask, just in case.

She brought up her communicator and contacted the Emperor. "Sir? While reading through what you allowed access to, my datapad found a new file; Project Purity. May I have permission to view?"

He nodded. "Of course. Use my access code, whiskey tango foxtrot. Should let you into any other file that you need as well."

<please enter authorization PIN>

<PIN accepted>

Soon after the hundred year's war, the humonculis were experimented on and adapted to certain conditions. It was a method to build on an already functioning army, but during the growth of new humonculis, one subject was resistant to the treatments.
(For more information, see file: Eren Kuron)
The subject's body did not morph as others, and so began project stealth.
(For more information, see file: project stealth)

"Hmm... One Subject. That must be Eren." She muttered to herself, keeping as silent as possible. It appeared to be that the file was delving deep into Confederacy Secrets so she needs to be discreet when discussing it.

She selected the file: Eren Kuron and inputted the Emperor's Access Code.

<input accepted>
<retrieving files>
Name: Eren Kuron
Alias/code name: Kain
WARNING!
Considered dangerous. If spotted, notify confederate authority immediately!
Description: 5'6", 218lbs. Male, black hair. Known by fellow soldiers to be aggressive, sadistic and at times, unstable. Use caution when approaching.

<mission information>

Project stealth: ongoing. Last update: 3 days ago
Known affiliates: none

Operation desert trial: success. Last update: 2 years ago. Known affiliates: none

Project revelations: success. Last update: 6 years ago. Known affiliates: arachne

<mage analysis>

Primary ability: black widow stealth
Secondary abilities: smoke shot(slightly unstable), bio morphing abilities, IED adaptations.

Threat level: S+
Warning! Extremely dangerous!

"Smoke shot, slightly unstable. Hmm... Sounds like his experiments weren't 100% finished. Threat level: S+? Hmm... Almost on par if not a pinch stronger than me... But if we were to fight, how would it even turn out... Wait a minute... "IED adaptations?" What?" She exclaimed to herself, slightly confused as to what that meant.

She brought up her communicator and contacted the Emperor once again. "Sir. His file is revealing him to be a S+ threat level. Were you planning on keeping this a secret from me until I discover it myself? Or do you not have faith in your own?"

He hesitated as she spoke, thinking before he spoke. "I didn't want anybody to know. I understand such a secret is safe in your hands, but that's why I need him. The IED... It's the most potent AMP we have ever made. He's the highest threat level weve ever had, because hes our most powerful creation. Which is why I suggested to get on his good side before you brought him in. If he gets too angry, the IED temporarily shuts down, but he's learned. He learned to focus his rage, and that IED goes from a stealth device to a weapon that nobody can contain. That's why we needed you to bring him in. Nobody else can take him down without retaliation but you. He remembers you, I know it. Which is why when you ask him to return, he will not fight." He sighed. "I did not want to tell anyone of this, because an S+ class, when the humonculis is only a B, the world cannot hold such power. I counted on the other countries returning him, unaware of his abilities, but clearly that didn't work out. So now you are my last chance of containing him." He wiped his face, clearly a bit nervous. "And if you can't... Then my empire is doomed. Which is why I pressure you. But my terms stand. Get him or dont come back. Failure is not an option." Without another word, his image went blank and eren's page returned silently.

"Sigh... Well let's hope I won't have to fight him. I always intend to kill my target if we engage but if he's this valuable... Then I'll have to hold back." She exclaimed as she finished her food and put her datapad away. "Well, I better get some rest. Tomorrow I'll find him and bring him in. Loudly if I have to." She then cleaned off her plate and walked out of the Cafeteria towards the dormitory building.

Eren had looked for about 5 minutes before walking towards the cafeteria, seeing the woman walk out. He kept composed even though his body tensed at her sight. "Anastaysia. We need to talk." He walked towards her, suppressing every urge in him to either attack or run away.

"Hmm?" She turned around to the source of the voice and discovered it was Eren. Now in any normal situation where someone's addressed her by her real name, she'd immediately pull her weapon out and start making demands, but this wasn't exactly a normal situation. She turned around peacefully, but keeping a hand near her waist.

"Go ahead. I'm listening."

Eren gave a sigh, still not sure about what he was doing. "What does romanov want from me? Does he want to bring me back there, or just kill me without anyone knowing?" He crossed his arms, his tone demanding but soft.

"He wants this "IED" chip that's in your bloodstream. According to what he's told me, you are a very unstable person, experiencing moments of sadism and danger to both friend and foe. But you are the only one with this chip and he has heavily advised me not to kill you because of it." She explained. "I've read through most of your file thanks to his authorisation codes, you are a dangerous person and must be brought in."

"Look. I'd rather do it peacefully considering this IED chip of yours is important. Just come with me and everything will be fine."

Back