Appearance:
latest

Name: Colonel Radec

Canon: Killzone 2

Powers/Weaponry:
Radec is an extremely skilled combatant, possessing great physical strength and agility. He is also skilled with various weapons, but prefers his combat knife and handgun and also makes frequent use of cloaking technology. Radec is an excellent tactician, despite the fact that he isn’t the best overall strategist. He is skilled at actual combat, having perfect awareness of situations and the ability to completely analyze the abilities of his forces and the enemy. Radec can also perfectly combine the various types of troops he has under his command to fluidly accomplish objectives.
Short Bio: http://killzone.wikia.com/wiki/Mael_Radec

Bad list:
Killing of his own Helghast soldiers in cold blood if they don't meet his standards
Killing of thousands of ISA soldiers over the years
Feared Colonel of the Helghast (for a good reason)

Weapons/Abilities Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery, Invisibility and Teleportation (With cloak), Flight (with jetpack), among a M32 Combat Knife and several Sta- brand weapons.

Can you be contacted privately? If so, what is your preferred way to be contacted?: Yes- direct messages via Discord and PM via site

Other Info: Optional. Just basically any extra info you feel is necessary.

Last edited:
"My name is Ashe Bradley. I'm but a humble traveler."

Appearance
: Self-explanatory. Just a picture is fine.

latest

Name: Ashe Bradley

Canon: Witch's Heart

Powers/Weaponry
: Aside from demonstrating good skill with Knives Ashe has no real powers to speak of.

As for weapons he carries knives (as he primarily fights with a knife and demonstrates enough skill to throw three knives at once.)

Short Bio: http://witchs-heart.wikia.com/wiki/Ashe_Bradley

As for bad deeds welll... In almost every route so far he at least murders one person (sometimes two). Attempted murder for two cases in game would also count.

Can you be contacted privately? If so, what is your preferred way to be contacted?: Yes both are fine but i'll have a quicker response time over Discord as it's much easier to check even at work...

Other Info:

He is a Virgo.

AB Blood type.

Loves cooking and baking.

(Now that this done I simply have to ask... Do you have a wish you'd be willing to kill for....?)

latest

Name: Albert Wesker

Canon: Resident Evil

Powers/Weaponry: Super Human Strength, speed, and reflexes. Has a customized Handgun called the Samurai Edge as a backup weapon.

Short Bio: http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Albert_Wesker

Notable Bad Deeds: Performed horrifying experiments on different organisms (including humans). Has created and sold different bio-weapons. Has murdered countless numbers of people.

Can you be contacted privately? If so, what is your preferred way to be contacted?: Yes, direct messages here are fine.

Other Info: Manipulative and selfish. He's out for himself.

Appearance:

Name:
Thaal Sinestro

Canon:
DC Comics

Powers/Weaponry
:
Skills
Master of the Psychology of Fear
Indomitable Will
Expert Hand to Hand Combatant

Weapon: Yellow Lantern Ring
Hard-Light Constructs
Ability to conjure horrific illusions based around and fuelled by the fears of his foes
Increased Strength
Increased Speed
Increased Durability
Flight
Energy projection

Biography

https://greenlantern.wikia.com/wiki/Sinestro

Can you be contacted privately? If so, what is your preferred way to be contacted?:
Yes, message me on Discord

Other Info
:
Without a lantern to charge his Sinestro cannot create complex hard light structures, nor can he access his full strength, speed or flight capabilities. Thus a majorty of Sinestro's constructs will be designed to preserve light, and will mostly manifest in the form of primative weaponry and armour.

Furthermore, his constructs are only as powerful as they are feared, and will thus be weaker in the face of more willful foes, and those who lack of emotion.​

Last edited:
Appearance:
latest

Name: Sally Boyle

Canon: We Happy Few

Powers/Weaponry: Sally uses man made drugs for weapons, as she is a brilliant chemist; and a amazing herbalist. She is awful at crafting and cant even sew, thus limiting her weaponry to small blades and needles. She is able to create unique chems, a few of them able to be created without a chemistry table.

Short Bio: http://we-happy-few.wikia.com/wiki/Sally_Boyle

Can you be contacted privately? If so, what is your preferred way to be contacted?: Privately on here is fine.

Other Info: Sally is a brillgat chemist/herbalist, and because of this she is one of the few people in Wellington Wells that can create Joy and its variations. This has allowed her to support her baby, while also keeping her a secret from the dystopian citizens. Sally is morally gray, thus allowing her to use manipulation, sex, and many other things to aquire what she needs.

Appearance:
View attachment 3474

Name: Candi Cottonswirl.

Canon: OC

Powers/Weaponry: Candi carries a large white and cyan hammer that she can access via hammer space, and she wields it with great skill. She can also extend her hair and use it as a whip or a chain. She also carries a handgun.

Short Bio: Candi was born in a family of poor people, rarely ever complaining about what she'd gotten because she barely ever got anything. Life was hard on the streets, wishing someone would just spare a dollar to save her and her family. But one day, she met Daniel Berylburrow, a son of werewolves who had noticed her. Candi was overjoyed, but her parents didn't let her go. Ethan's family was a gang of assassins who killed for jobs, so her parents wouldn't let her commit to that type of work. However, later, Candi sneaked up to them and joined them, happily helping them on their crime spree... especially murder. Candi used the anger she'd felt by all of those people who'd just passed her by without so much as a penny on her victims. If you see her smile at you, say your prayers.

Can you be contacted privately? If so, what is your preferred way to be contacted?: Yes, via PMs on STC.

Other Info: Candi is slightly based on Harley Quinn and the Mad Hatter.

Last edited:
Something that intrigues me is the different types of evil that come into play here - some so different you actually have to wonder.

For example, Candi is definitely a villain, but compared to others, she's got some pretty heroic qualities (standing up for allies, willing to work as a team, constantly making jokes). There's also Ashe, who just seems like a normal guy who happened to commit murder. And you have Will, who literally doesn't have a single villainous thought in his head. But after that... the line starts to get fuzzy.

A lot of the other people... you could tell that they're evil by their personalities (save for Larxene and Megatron, who the former gives me more of a "I'll do what I want" vibe and the latter just seems like an intelligent person who fought a war). Sinestro is the more intelligent and arrogant type, Izuru is disaffected and bored, Pyke is extremely angry and revenge-hungry and Hela is also arrogant, but pretty short-tempered.

I feel like this isn't exactly the "you could argue why they're here" part - it's really obvious with pretty much all of them - but really, what is it that makes a villain? An action? Their morals? Their personalities?

--------

On a side note, lol, Candi's attempt to make an alliance failed because of Hel and Thaal. I tell her specifically that I'll stay by her side as long as she doesn't pull her swords out on anybody, and you know what she does? SHE PULLS THEM OUT ON FUCKIN' EVERYBODY!

Something that intrigues me is the different types of evil that come into play here - some so different you actually have to wonder.

For example, Candi is definitely a villain, but compared to others, she's got some pretty heroic qualities (standing up for allies, willing to work as a team, constantly making jokes). There's also Ashe, who just seems like a normal guy who happened to commit murder. And you have Will, who literally doesn't have a single villainous thought in his head. But after that... the line starts to get fuzzy.

A lot of the other people... you could tell that they're evil by their personalities (save for Larxene and Megatron, who the former gives me more of a "I'll do what I want" vibe and the latter just seems like an intelligent person who fought a war). Sinestro is the more intelligent and arrogant type, Izuru is disaffected and bored, Pyke is extremely angry and revenge-hungry and Hela is also arrogant, but pretty short-tempered.

I feel like this isn't exactly the "you could argue why they're here" part - it's really obvious with pretty much all of them - but really, what is it that makes a villain? An action? Their morals? Their personalities?

--------

On a side note, lol, Candi's attempt to make an alliance failed because of Hel and Thaal. I tell her specifically that I'll stay by her side as long as she doesn't pull her swords out on anybody, and you know what she does? SHE PULLS THEM OUT ON FUCKIN' EVERYBODY!
The range of evil is indeed interesting, I agree. I'd say that a villain is defined by all three of those characteristics.

Also you seem like a chill person, why not join the Discord server? ;)

Last edited:
This RP has started. The IC is here: https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/dead-or-lie.6894/

h5nEtfs.png

There's absolutely no denying it. In some way, in some manner, you've been naughty.

Maybe you're a criminal, maybe you're just a bad guy, or maybe you're someone who was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time; no matter the reason, you've done something bad enough to make someone want to take justice against you. In most civilized societies, you'd be in jail.

Whether hurting others is something you take enjoyment in or it is something you feel is absolutely necessary, today is your day of judgment. You don't remember how and you don't remember when, but you've been taken from the world you know and placed somewhere you can't identify. Others are there with you and, for whatever reason, you can sense these people aren't so nice either.

This new world almost feels like a dream. It almost can't be real. Perhaps you've died... Perhaps it's all a lie.

The clock is ticking.

In this RP, you will be playing a fandom character (or OC) who has done something in their lives bad enough to land themselves in jail. The most obvious candidates are those who would be considered a villain in their canon and it is suggested you play these kinds of characters considering the subject matter of the RP. It's not required, however, and you may play a character more morally grey required that you can argue them deserving of being imprisoned.

Does that mean your characters will start off in jail? Maybe, maybe not. The characters will explicitly not know or remember how they came to be a part of the RP's setting, but all will wake up somewhere unfamiliar to them, pooled together for some mysterious reason.

Also, keep in mind this RP will possibly involve character death, but any characters who do die will still be able to play as part of the story. It is entirely possible no one will die depending on how the story plays out.

All characters with powers or special weapons will be tempered to a degree where most everyone will be on the same playing ground strength-wise. Whether this will change as the RP goes on is not guaranteed.

If you're wondering if there are any specific fandoms this RP references or will draw from, there will be some definite allusions to both Danganronpa and Resident Evil, but neither fandom will be explicitly prominent and no one unfamiliar with either fandom should be lost or confused.

There will be a few mechanics of the RP that require me to privately message the players. A section of the character template is dedicated to your preferred form of contact!

ksKMA7n.png

1) Naturally, all of STC's guidelines apply here.

2) Please be respectful towards everyone, including me and my helper / co-GM, @Ver

3) This RP is a part of a series called the Convergence Series. If you're a newcomer, welcome! Though Convergence is a mass fandom roleplay with its own original lore that's been built up and up for a while, don't let all that intimidate you. Previous knowledge of the series or any of the past events isn't required. That being said, as a fairly tight-knit community, we suggest and encourage you to join our Discord server.

4) No OOC talk in the IC, please. Keep it in this thread or the group's Discord.

5) This should be a given, but no godmodding / metagaming.

6) Players of all posting levels are welcome here. That being said, please at least put something whenever you make a post. We'd like no IC posts with nothing but image spam. Any posts like this will be deleted as spam. Speaking of image spam, please only post a maximum of three images / GIFs per post in order to not flood the page with images that make it harder to load. Generally, less is more!

7) Due to the intended speed of the game, using the tagging system is absolutely required. Summaries and important GM posts will be made prominent.

8) The RP will progress as a series of chapters. Please post at least once a chapter. Chapters will generally last from a few days up to a few weeks, so you'll hopefully have plenty of time. Not doing so will result in your character possibly being removed from the game. At the very least, PM me if anything comes up and I'll do my best to keep you around.

9) You may only play one character.

10) Most importantly, have fun! (Within reason)

l2NCqCJ.png

Appearance: Self-explanatory. Just a picture is fine.

Name: What is your character's name? Do they generally go by an alias / nickname?

Canon: What does your character originate from? If your character is an OC, just say "OC" or "Convergence Series," depending on where they come from of course. If your character is an OC specifically from an established canon, put the name of the canon and "OC" next to it.

Powers/Weaponry: Doesn't have to be too in-depth.

Short Bio: What is your character's backstory leading up to how they came to this point? Pretty much just a Wiki link is acceptable. Do include what makes them worthy of being a part of this RP, so do describe their bad deeds!

Can you be contacted privately? If so, what is your preferred way to be contacted?: Yes/No. You can either put through PMs here on STC or through direct messages on Discord.

Other Info: Optional. Just basically any extra info you feel is necessary.

Character List

@Yun Lee as Akande Ogundimu/Doomfist [Overwatch]
@Gummi Bunnies as Akira "Nishiki" Nishikiyama [Yakuza]
@ShadowCoyote0 as Albert Wesker [Resident Evil]
@Crimson Spartan as Ashe Bradley [Witch's Heart]
@York as Cinder Fall [RWBY]
@dark as Colonel Radec [Killzone]
@Takumi as Dagran [The Last Story]
@Alex Azure as Dahlia Hawthorne [Ace Attorney]
@Jeremi as Dhaos [Tales of Phantasia]
@Xelian as Envy [Fullmetal Alchemist]
@Minerva as Esdeath [Akame ga Kill]
@Sark as Harvey Dent [DC Comics]
@Siege as Hela [Marvel Cinematic Universe]
@Atomic Knight as Isa [Kingdom Hearts]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Izuru Kamukura [Danganronpa]
@MelodyMeister as Kaede/Lucy [Elfen Lied]
@Ver as Larxene [Kingdom Hearts]
@Cheese_Pizza as Loki Laufeyson [Marvel Cinematic Universe]
@Crow as Megatron [Transformers]
@Space_Candy as Nathan Prescott [Life is Strange]
@Ottonomous Ghost as Pyke [League of Legends]
@Lucky as RK-900 [Detroit: Become Human AU]
@RebornRainbow as Sally Boyle [We Happy Few]
@Kaykay as Sera Himeura [Instant Bullet]

So, I'm wondering if Candi should hear the group and send a braid flying to attack them, thinking that they're monsters.

Appearance:
View attachment 3500

Name: Taral, Darth Chirikyât, The Emperor's Wrath (former), The Empire's Wrath

Canon: Star Wars, OC

Powers/Weaponry:
A single bladed lightsaber with a red, synthetic crystal

Telekinesis
Augmentation
Force Scream
Force Rage
Force Sense
Mind Trick
Precognition
Great willpower

Expert lightsaber combatant, uses Form I (Shii-Cho), Form III (Soresu), Form IV (Ataru), Form V (Shien), and Form VI (Juyo).
Experienced pilot.

Short Bio:
Sith Warrior

Can you be contacted privately? If so, what is your preferred way to be contacted?: Preferably through Discord.

Other Info:
While in lore, not entirely canon, I will take into account the flashpoints that are available on the Imperial side as events that happened to Darth Chirikyât, in cooperation with the Bounty Hunter, the Imperial Agent, and the Sith Inquisitor. The Sith Warrior will be taken from the period between the consumption of Ziost by Vitiate and the encounter between Marr's and Zakuul's forces.

Back