Status
Not open for further replies.
Prologue: Candi
And the Crowd Goes Wild

Candi shot through the streets of Gertrude City, laughing as she watched a policeman arrest some black-haired robber who looked like he had a good bag of cash. There was a bank a few blocks away - she was surprised that a supposed amateur was able to get that far. Slowly going from 60 to 10 mph, she watched as the man was about to arrest the poor thief... before he fell down on his head.

Candi blew the tip of her gun.

Startled by the sound of the shot, the person she'd just saved jumped and dropped his bag, and a stack of Franklins held together by a rubber band fell out. Wait, he's got Franklins?! Well, that sure changes things. Candi fired a second shot, and the wannabe criminal fell on his face. Candi laughed as she got out and grabbed the bag. Being her was just too easy.

-----
Candi's eyes lit up at long last, but they closed almost as quickly. That bright light... it was strange. She got up and tried to get closer, but eventually bumped into something - something like metal. Was she... in prison? No way. There's no way that someone could've caught her in the act. There weren't any more officers nearby, were there? She didn't know. Her head ached like hell. She couldn't think straight, so it would've been impossible to remember the fuzzy details... if there were any.

Candi reached for her hammer in her pocket, but when her hand came out, all it carried was air. What? How do you take something out of hammerspace? I'm pretty sure I didn't lose it... She then noticed something - something gripped onto her wrist. She groaned. Great. No weapons, but I get a Rolex as compensation. "WHO THE HELL GOT ME IN THIS PRISON?!" she yelled, hoping someone would hear her.
❝ First of all, you're asking the wrong people. Also you're painfully loud and obnoxious, I already have a pounding headache and had plans for sleeping. ❞ Nishiki cracked an eye open once he heard another person yelling out about who got them in here in the first place. Beats him. Even if he did know, he wouldn't share that info. Pointing out these things with gritted teeth, the yakuza shut his eyes once more. He really wanted to sleep away the hours here. It obviously annoyed him that staying awake meant listening to all of these other people for who knows how long.

@will30358
@PplAroundCell12

Larxene-_Emote-33.png

"Straight to the point, huh..." Larxene mumbled mostly to herself as Doomfist gave his response, putting a finger to her chin as though in idle thought, before letting out an amused breath, "Keeping us in because of a record? You can't record a... nobody. And if it's for our power... Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but..." Larxene began to say, a catlike smirk appearing on her lips as she tried to summon a volt of electricity to surge across her hand, but little more was created than a small spark, a visible demonstration of how most of her power had been sapped from her. The nymph's smirk quickly dissolved into a displeased frown as her brow furrowed, saying nothing more until Dhaos spoke up.

"Irregular? Well, that might certainly be right about the rest of you!" She said in a demeaning manner, gesturing toward everyone else, as far as she could see, leaning forward until her head rested against the bars of her cell, the antennae on her hair barely able to poke out from between the gaps as she did so.

"But who are you goons anyway?"

@Yun Lee @Lucky @Jeremi

Dhaos looked over the robed woman. "Dhaos," He responded curtly. As of now he didn't have anything else to say to his fellow inmates. They were after all as clueless as him when it came to their current situation. It was the jailer that would have all the answers after all and Dhaos figured it wouldn't be long until they would reveal themselves.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Lucky @ShadowCoyote0 @Minerva @Yun Lee

"A nobody...?" Hm... "So, you were wrongfully imprisoned here, then." Considering that he had gone off and not only stolen the Doomfist, but devestated the Numbani Airport...he could not say the same.

"I am Akande." It was best to use his own name here; being Doomfist meant nothing when you were confined to a cell. "Might I ask who you are, miss to my left?"

He would nod a greeting to Esdeath and Dhaos, then turn his attention to RK-900. "Do you mean to tell me...you are an on
Omnic?"
He had never seen one so lifelike before. Even Maximilien, who constantly upgraded to the latest Omnic model, had never looked so advanced. "Why not choose your own name, if no one else has named you?"

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Jeremi @Lucky @Minerva @ShadowCoyote0

RK-900

RK-900 LED turned yellow for a moment processing what Akane just said. " I do not know what an omnic is, but if it is a type of advanced technological life form, then perhaps. I am an advanced Cyberlife android. " RK paused at his suggestion and shrugged. " From my studying of human customs and knowledge, it seems customary that one does not choose their own name. Likewise, I do not know any human names that aren't already in use."

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Minerva @ShadowCoyote0

Last edited:
"It appears that when it comes to you and I, there's certainly more that meets the eye," Megatron adds. "Something tells me that none of us are part of this world."

Megatron feels the cage bars.

"While strong enough to withstand my strength, the aesthetic is very inspired by Earth architecture."

He proceeds to pick a fallen leaf in the prison cell up.

"The features of this leaf, an Earth genus.

If our captors had solely captured me, a conclusion would be swift, but to capture a wide array of us like this, what is the goal? At first glance, we are all very different. I have doubt it is someone of very sound mind to come to very sound decisions, that is not to say they are dumb. Too prepared to be of low intellect."

Megatron looks at the newly found brace on his wrist, examining it well.

"Do you have one of these braces on your wrists as well, Pike, human girl? I believe this is a lead."
"Hm?" Pyke looked down at his arms. He hadn't been paying much attention before since he was so focused on escaping. He did have some kind of thing on his wrist. "Yeah, I do. Just some bauble. Not sure why they'd put 'em on us. Captains don't just give plunder away. And they're certainly dumb. You ever see a captain when his life is on the line? They think they're so smart, but they ain't."
"Uwah. What a cruel guy," Sera said with a slightly surprised look, though her overall tone and mood hardly seemed to change. "I'm all for teamwork and uh, 'crews' and stuff, but I meant it's pointless to begin with, you know. If it was a real option I'd bruise up my hands to get out of here, but if it won't work in the first place then I might as well save energy. If that big guy can't break them, how am I supposed to?"

She quite honestly had a somewhat tough time understanding Pyke's adamance about breaking out through sheer force, but perhaps being locked like a bird in a cage did something to people.

"Besides, just cause I'm sitting here smiling doesn't mean I don't wanna get out. I just think using our heads will get us out of here faster than our fists. Makes sense, right? With how sturdy these things are."

Her hand moved to a bar close to her and flicked it, the sound of metal ringing quietly. Testing flesh and bone against metal was a pretty fruitless endeavor as far as Sera was concerned. Though she then raised that hand a little to show it towards Megatron.

"My name is Sera Himeura. I've got one of those things too, but I haven't really been able to figure anything out about it."
Pyke scoffed at Sera's reply, "What's our heads gonna do? Magically move the bars? We ain't gettin' outta here if this is in our way." Evidently the Ripper had more brawn than brains.​
Candi's eyes lit up at long last, but they closed almost as quickly. That bright light... it was strange. She got up and tried to get closer, but eventually bumped into something - something like metal. Was she... in prison? No way. There's no way that someone could've caught her in the act. There weren't any more officers nearby, were there? She didn't know. Her head ached like hell. She couldn't think straight, so it would've been impossible to remember the fuzzy details... if there were any.

Candi reached for her hammer in her pocket, but when her hand came out, all it carried was air. What? How do you take something out of hammerspace? I'm pretty sure I didn't lose it... She then noticed something - something gripped onto her wrist. She groaned. Great. No weapons, but I get a Rolex as compensation. "WHO THE HELL GOT ME IN THIS PRISON?!" she yelled, hoping someone would hear her.​
Noticing that a new prisoner had awoken due to her passionate yelling, for once Pyke met someone who he could relate to in terms of feelings. The harpooner had become increasingly impatient."Some slimey captain, that's who! When we're outta here, let's turn 'em to kraken chum! Yeah, I'd like to see the look on their face..." Once again, Pyke resorted to crashing against the cell in an attempt to break it in some way. He'd take several steps back and then sprint forward, using his right shoulder and the weight of his body as a weapon. The loud clanking of metal echoed throughout the complex.​

9hLcnI5.png

"Uwah. What a cruel guy," Sera said with a slightly surprised look, though her overall tone and mood hardly seemed to change. "I'm all for teamwork and uh, 'crews' and stuff, but I meant it's pointless to begin with, you know. If it was a real option I'd bruise up my hands to get out of here, but if it won't work in the first place then I might as well save energy. If that big guy can't break them, how am I supposed to?"

She quite honestly had a somewhat tough time understanding Pyke's adamance about breaking out through sheer force, but perhaps being locked like a bird in a cage did something to people.

"Besides, just cause I'm sitting here smiling doesn't mean I don't wanna get out. I just think using our heads will get us out of here faster than our fists. Makes sense, right? With how sturdy these things are."

Her hand moved to a bar close to her and flicked it, the sound of metal ringing quietly. Testing flesh and bone against metal was a pretty fruitless endeavor as far as Sera was concerned. Though she then raised that hand a little to show it towards Megatron.

"My name is Sera Himeura. I've got one of those things too, but I haven't really been able to figure anything out about it."

@Crow @Ottonomous Ghost @Crimson Spartan @York @dark @Siege @Cell 21​

"Hm?" Pyke looked down at his arms. He hadn't been paying much attention before since he was so focused on escaping. He did have some kind of thing on his wrist. "Yeah, I do. Just some bauble. Not sure why they'd put 'em on us. Captains don't just give plunder away. And they're certainly dumb. You ever see a captain when his life is on the line? They think they're so smart, but they ain't."

Pyke scoffed at Sera's reply, "What's our heads gonna do? Magically move the bars? We ain't gettin' outta here if this is in our way." Evidently the Ripper had more brawn than brains.​

Noticing that a new prisoner had awoken due to her passionate yelling, for once Pyke met someone who he could relate to in terms of feelings. The harpooner had become increasingly impatient."Some slimey captain, that's who! When we're outta here, let's turn 'em to kraken chum! Yeah, I'd like to see the look on their face..." Once again, Pyke resorted to crashing against the cell in an attempt to break it in some way. He'd take several steps back and then sprint forward, using his right shoulder and the weight of his body as a weapon. The loud clanking of metal echoed throughout the complex.​

The old seaman reminded Megatron of his biggest bruiser during the days of the war - the ever-loyal Lugnut, except less stupid, but both were the type to prefer a beatdown to a proper strategy.

UllnJn6.png

"She is correct. Your tenacity is indeed a valuable asset that many causes wish to have within their ranks, Pyke, but like all other traits in a team, one needs to know when, where and how to utilise them. Otherwise, it could lead to our collective dooms."

Megatron, clinging onto the bars, attempts to peer his head out.

"They're prepared for us because they know us. However, we do not know them... yet. We are going to use our heads to figure their weaknesses and how they came to contain us. Then we hit them hard with every counter we can conjure."

@Cell10

@Kaykay @Ottonomous Ghost @Crimson Spartan @York @Siege

RK-900

RK-900 LED turned yellow for a moment processing what Akane just said. " I do not know what an omnic is, but if it is a type of advanced technological life form, then perhaps. I am an advanced Cyberlife android. " RK paused at his suggestion and shrugged. " From my studying of human customs and knowledge, it seems customary that one does not choose their own name. Likewise, I do not know any human names that aren't already in use."

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Minerva @ShadowCoyote0

"Abomination."
Dhaos shot out looking at RK with utter contempt. "Are you what I assume you are? A construct, created by humans?" While not as impressively tall as Doomfist, Dhaos looming over the android was still a threatening sight. "You are not even real. Is this my punishment? Being trapped in a space with a mere puppet?"

Larxene-_Emote-24.png

"... RK it is then," Larxene only said dryly as the android went far enough as to give his whole number. She remained silent, seemingly not intent on giving out her own name, and let the man known as Akande talk with RK for a bit about... conflicting terms, it seemed. All things considered, it was easy to guess what the confusion might have been between them, but she kept quiet on that front for now.

Instead, she only let out a soft sigh as the request for her name finally come, prompting her to cross her arms. "Larxene, then."

As the man who introduced himself as Dhaos spoke, she let out an amused breath, allowing a soft smirk to pull at her lips once again. "My, my. How harsh. You'll hurt his feelings like that... oh, how embarrassing. Puppets don't have luxuries like feelings, do they?" She inquired, seeming inclined to join in on Dhaos's hostile attitude, before stretching out her arms again.

"But don't be like that. After all, if we're gonna be here for a while, then... what's that saying? With friends like these, who needs enemies?"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Lucky

RK-900

RK-900 was not fazed by what Dhaos said in the slightest. " I am--" [SOFTWARE INSTABILITY-- SOFTWARE REPAIRED] " It is true I was created by humans, but I am not a construct as much as I am technology and real." He didn't quite feel threatened by Dhaos looming form, or rather he didn't think it was as [SOFTWARE INSTABILITY--SOFTWARE REPAIRED] intimidating as the man thought he was being. " Larxene is an interesting name. " He did not go further on that front for now.

@Ver @Jeremi @Yun Lee

Ignoring Dhaos' pointed remarks, Akande kept himself focused on the android. He could smell a valuable ally a mile away. "Well, in my culture, we have quite a few names that may interest you. Adisa may be fitting, or perhaps Mobo or Yele. Of course, these are all just suggestions. From your accent, though, I take it this...Cyberlife company is American?" If so, once he got out of here, he would need to investigate. With Omnics like those at Talon's disposal, the next war would be upon them yet!

"And Larxene here is right," Akande said, turning to Dhaos now. "We may as well all get comfortable with each other for the time being. I can't imagine that whoever brought us here is all that friendly."

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Jeremi @Lucky @Minerva @ShadowCoyote0

RK-900

RK-900 was not fazed by what Dhaos said in the slightest. " I am--" [SOFTWARE INSTABILITY-- SOFTWARE REPAIRED] " It is true I was created by humans, but I am not a construct as much as I am technology and real." He didn't quite feel threatened by Dhaos looming form, or rather he didn't think it was as [SOFTWARE INSTABILITY--SOFTWARE REPAIRED] intimidating as the man thought he was being. " Larxene is an interesting name. " He did not go further on that front for now.

@Ver @Jeremi @Yun Lee

Dhaos ignored Larxene's and Doomfist's responses. He had his full focus on RK at the moment. "You are real, yes. As real as a shovel or a sword," He responded. "A tool to be used and cast aside when done with. You have the stink of humanity on you. If you could understand I would pity you." Dhaos had nothing more to say and stepped away from RK to stand stoically in the shadows once more.

RK-900

RK-900 looked back over at Akande for a moment and tilted his head, processing what he said to him in the next moment for a bit. " Those all seem like incredibly fitting names for myself, I will have to see what they mean at a later point. Yes, Cyberlife is an American company founded in 2018 in the city of Detroit by Elijah Kamski when he was 16, approximately 20 or so years ago," he replied without missing a beat. This was all perfectly common knowledge back home so he had no qualms in sharing it.

The RK didn't even blink. " That is entirely true. I am very replaceable if destroyed as Cyberlife has commissioned 250,000 more units of my type, I am after all just a machine." He didn't argue or rebut Dhaos. He had never meant to imply he was human to the man.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Ver @Atomic Knight @Minerva @ShadowCoyote0

❝ First of all, you're asking the wrong people. Also you're painfully loud and obnoxious, I already have a pounding headache and had plans for sleeping. ❞ Nishiki cracked an eye open once he heard another person yelling out about who got them in here in the first place. Beats him. Even if he did know, he wouldn't share that info. Pointing out these things with gritted teeth, the yakuza shut his eyes once more. He really wanted to sleep away the hours here. It obviously annoyed him that staying awake meant listening to all of these other people for who knows how long.

@will30358
@PplAroundCell12
"Why are you so nonchalant about this whole thing, bub?" Candi asked, gritting her teeth lightly. "I don't know what type of shit got us in here, but I'm determined to get us out. But hey, if you're so fucking smart, then when I figure out how to break out of this hell, I trust you won't leave your corpse to rot. God." The girl was obviously frustrated at the whole ordeal. Maybe it's not so smart to make enemies so soon... but there's no way that I'll ally myself with an asshole like him! I'm shooting him first chance I get.

Candi clapped and grinned. "So, anyone else who isn't a smartass like to make a plan of how to get out? I could hammer my way through, but I don't have my fucking hammer."
@Gummi Bunnies

For the time being Ashe had decided to remain silent choosing to listen and observe what he could. He would look over the cells he could see across from him which in fact led to seeing the gigantic robot looking being. This being had been conversing with others he could only assume it could see and hear. Speaking of hearing Ashe could hear some banging close by and recalls hearing someone a female identify herself as the Goddess of death right next to the cell he was in. Finally someone another female had yelled from the cell on the other side from where he was currently. He decides first to focus on the robot that seemed to be suggesting perhaps a form of plan to go off of.
The old seaman reminded Megatron of his biggest bruiser during the days of the war - the ever-loyal Lugnut, except less stupid, but both were the type to prefer a beatdown to a proper strategy.

UllnJn6.png

"She is correct. Your tenacity is indeed a valuable asset that many causes wish to have within their ranks, Pyke, but like all other traits in a team, one needs to know when, where and how to utilise them. Otherwise, it could lead to our collective dooms."

Megatron, clinging onto the bars, attempts to peer his head out.

"They're prepared for us because they know us. However, we do not know them... yet. We are going to use our heads to figure their weaknesses and how they came to contain us. Then we hit them hard with every counter we can conjure."

@Cell10

@Kaykay @Ottonomous Ghost @Crimson Spartan @York @Siege

"I suppose that would be the most logical way to approach this situation. Those who did this clearly have an advantage against us so we'll need to plan accordingly.." Ashe suddenly spoke up towards Megatron in response considering it was best currently to at least form up some kind of plan here in the event that the people who imprisoned them do appear. Though being honest talking to a large being like Megatron was certainly something new. It honestly began to make Ashe wonder if this was some sort of dream.
"Why are you so nonchalant about this whole thing, bub?" Candi asked, gritting her teeth lightly. "I don't know what type of shit got us in here, but I'm determined to get us out. But hey, if you're so fucking smart, then when I figure out how to break out of this hell, I trust you won't leave your corpse to rot. God." The girl was obviously frustrated at the whole ordeal. Maybe it's not so smart to make enemies so soon... but there's no way that I'll ally myself with an asshole like him! I'm shooting him first chance I get.

Candi clapped and grinned. "So, anyone else who isn't a smartass like to make a plan of how to get out? I could hammer my way through, but I don't have my fucking hammer."
@Gummi Bunnies
Ah... The girl on the other side of his cell had spoken again. Seemed like a hostile response but given how mister grumpy suit had been acting this was of no surprise to Ashe. Still he knew that they all needed to work together if they were going to get out of here.

"A plan to escape would be nice. If only they hadn't taken our stuff that hammer seems like it would've been very nice to have in this situation.." Ashe spoke this time towards Candi in a much nicer tone given how Nishiki spoke to her.

For the time being Ashe had decided to remain silent choosing to listen and observe what he could. He would look over the cells he could see across from him which in fact led to seeing the gigantic robot looking being. This being had been conversing with others he could only assume it could see and hear. Speaking of hearing Ashe could hear some banging close by and recalls hearing someone a female identify herself as the Goddess of death right next to the cell he was in. Finally someone another female had yelled from the cell on the other side from where he was currently. He decides first to focus on the robot that seemed to be suggesting perhaps a form of plan to go off of.

Ah... The girl on the other side of his cell had spoken again. Seemed like a hostile response but given how mister grumpy suit had been acting this was of no surprise to Ashe. Still he knew that they all needed to work together if they were going to get out of here.

"A plan to escape would be nice. If only they hadn't taken our stuff that hammer seems like it would've been very nice to have in this situation.." Ashe spoke this time towards Candi in a much nicer tone given how Nishiki spoke to her.

Candi smirked. "I know, right? It's so annoying. They could've at least woken us up if-" Candi suddenly stopped breathing for a second. "This isn't a jail, is it? I mean, no offense, you guys do seem kinda villainous, but they would've woken us up or something. This is someone who really hates us." Candi cupped her hands outward her mouth so that everyone would hear her. "HAS ANYONE KILLED ANYONE RECENTLY?! THEIR RELATIVES MIGHT WANT REVENGE!"​

Colonel Radec
Cell 20

s196ESj.gif

The Helghast Colonel stood deadly calm as he held his arms behind his back for a while mostly before listening to the giant talking robot named Megatron.

He then stared down at the device on his arm trying to observe what would make it tick. “Well then, if this “technology” had the power to cap all of our powers and allow them to take our weapons away from us, I’m observing that whomever this captor is not expecting us to take them down and thought everything through. They must know more about us than we think. He eyed Megatron, he’d never met a talking robot who thought somewhat like him.

Radec’s Rebreather made short breathing noises.

He observes the others who are talking near him.

The sound of various others talking made Radec try to listen in as many conversations as he could from his cell.

As the other red eyed man stared him down and gave him a wary look, he frowned “None of us belong here, no matter what “crimes” this mysterious captor things we are punishable by.”

Then one of the members smashed them against the bars loudly.

@Atomic Knight @Kaykay @Space_Candy @York @Ottonomous Ghost @Crow @ Anyone near Cell 20

A dry laugh. Clearly he heard that, and her response was amusing. What soon followed from her mouth was even more amusing. Was someone this clueless to put the pieces together? Some may seem obvious and some may seem harder to pick out the wrongs that they've done. Nonetheless, it was easy to say that all of them had some dirt on their names to be thrown into these cells.

❝ You really are an idiot. You practically answered your own question. ❞ Nishiki grumbled in a low voice but of course, he purposefully made sure that she could catch his comment. It was only fair in his eyes to take a jab at her for how stupid she was acting. On the other hand...

❝ I'd rather wait for a perfect opportunity, which means not screaming bloody murder every possible second. ❞ He sighed, readjusting his sitting position against the wall behind him. Doing so, he glanced over at that bracelet on his wrist. There was still so much he didn't know about this situation, and he vaguely knew it wouldn't be any good to remain here for too long.

@Crow @Ottonomous Ghost @Crimson Spartan @Siege @will30358 @Alex Azure
@ThoseNearCell12

A dry laugh. Clearly he heard that, and her response was amusing. What soon followed from her mouth was even more amusing. Was someone this clueless to put the pieces together? Some may seem obvious and some may seem harder to pick out the wrongs that they've done. Nonetheless, it was easy to say that all of them had some dirt on their names to be thrown into these cells.

❝ You really are an idiot. You practically answered your own question. ❞ Nishiki grumbled in a low voice but of course, he purposefully made sure that she could catch his comment. It was only fair in his eyes to take a jab at her for how stupid she was acting. On the other hand...

❝ I'd rather wait for a perfect opportunity, which means not screaming bloody murder every possible second. ❞ He sighed, readjusting his sitting position against the wall behind him. Doing so, he glanced over at that bracelet on his wrist. There was still so much he didn't know about this situation, and he vaguely knew it wouldn't be any good to remain here for too long.

@ThoseNearCell12
God, he's annoying. "Fine, I'll shut up..." she said, muttering a "if it means I won't have to hear another word out of your mouth." "What opportunity do you think is gonna pop up anyway? Do you think that the bars are gonna get rusty or somethin'? Whoever got us here has info on us, obviously. They probably know exactly what you're gonna do - plop onto your ass and wait. What if nothing comes up? You spend the rest of your life in prison. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

Candi sighed. "I'm not waiting for 'opportunity.' That requires luck and patience - and trust me, bub, I don't got either of those. So instead of waiting for opportunity... I'm gonna make opportunity!" She took a few steps back and kicked the cell with all of her might, sending a jolt of pain through her foot. She winced and hopped on one foot. "Damn... okay, waiting doesn't sound so bad anymore..."
@Gummi Bunnies

Dagran Prologue: Missing Puzzle Pieces [Cell #17]

Laying prone in his cell, Dagran awoke from the fog of unconsciousness with a groggy groan, brows furrowing at all of the noise around him that caused him to stir.

After a few moments golden eyes opened, and blinked as they tried to rid the bluriness from the edge of their vision. Slowly sitting, the man that the golden eyes belonged to stopped with an abrupt hiss of pain. Teeth gritting, a hand pressed against his temple. What happened? His body ached all over as if he had just gone through a long and tiring battle, yet he wasn't injured for the most part. Any attempt at remembering any current events that couldd have possibly placed him here earned a pounding headache. Had he hit his head or something?

Why couldn't he remember?

Had he failed his goal? Is that why he was here? These were no castle dungeons, those had been somewhat different than these from just a simple glance-and didn't have flashing red that seemed to make the pounding worse for a second, but with how desperate he had felt he was getting to reach his goal-and no, it wasn't the goal of making Zael and the rest of his motley crew of mercenaries Knights-the more he had wanted to become stronger.

He needed to be stronger, so no one else had to go through what he went through. That much he remembered. So why couldn't he remember anything else other than a few missions they've done here and there, as well as a few past events? Infiltrating the Gurak base, Zael and co's imprisonment and all of the work he had to do to help try and free them, Mirania's disappearance, the Haunted Mansion, the-

Another wave of pain, more intense than the last. This caused him to close his eyes for a moment before the pounding eventually subsided.

"Oi, do you lot really have to be so loud?" He spoke up to the more rambunctious in the group, whether he could see them or not. So far, when he opened his eyes again with clearer vision and the aching in his body lessening somewhat, he could see a rather odd man (one of the ones who were loud for the most part) as well as two young women. One looking no more than a mere teen at most.

Face remaining calm and stoic other than the way his jaw set as another, and thankfully smaller, wave of pain hit him, he felt at his side for his Traive, just for the reassurance that it would be there, only to find that the balde wasn't. Sighing through his nose, he leaned back until he was sitting against the wall. This was just great. No Mercenaries, no Lazulis Island most likely, so where was he if his group weren't nearby? He couldn't be back on the Mainland, he hadn't returned there in who knows how long.

Not only that, but there definitely weren't people who looked quite like some of those across from him that he could see. Deciding not to question this situation anymore for now, he simply took in his surroundings with furrowed brows. Not fimding anything that stuck out, it'd seemed he'd have to wait for now. Patience was key here, and hopefully his answers would come in time. Resolve set, the moment he was freed he would find his way back and reach that goal he set for himself. He just had to. He couldn't really count on Zael to take such a path towards revenge, no, the man he considered a Brother, although he'd make a fine Knight, likely wouldn't...whatever that path had been.

@Atomic Knight @Sark @MelodyMeister @RebornRainbow @Near Cell 17

Last edited:

@ThoseNearCell12

Hela rolled her eyes. She began to survey the cell. If the bars couldn't be broken, maybe the structure around them could?

@Atomic Knight @Surroundings of Cell23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back