Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh, phooey."

BOOM!

Larxene was knocked way past everyone from the explosion's shockwave, slamming into the wall behind. Usually, she would have been on top of such a surprise, but it seemed that ultimately, she reaped what she sowed. Oh, well. The trap was sprung, and that couldn't be helped now, could it? At least, that's what Larxene personally believed, but the others seemed to be more passionate about it.

The ringing was powerful enough to block out most of Ashley's angry rant toward her, but Larxene cared little to hear out what she had to say, stumbling to her feet gingerly. "My fault? Ahaha, please. If not me, then someone else woulda done it, just way more carefully only for it to amount to the same result," she said smugly (at least, as much as she could through her strain), seeming to feel little remorse for the two dead "teammates" on "her" hands now. After all, at the end of the day, they were a bit... expendable, in nicer terms.

Amazingly, despite being at the center of the shockwave, Larxene got off relatively unscratched, no shrapnel or anything managing to pierce her body, though her robes could look a bit better. She shrugged dismissively as Pyke's offer, clicking her teeth softly. "Bows aren't my thing. I like to get... up close and personal," she said with a soft cough, as though still struggling to fully recover from the shock. She briefly thought back to Xigbar for a moment, and how interesting it'd be to have him around. Then again, there was Isa... but with the "Forbidden Actions" in effect, she couldn't have as much fun as she'd like.

Patting herself off, she cleared her throat, her prior interest in the scene almost instantly having disappeared. "So then... Hm, I guess the next chance would be to try and look around for our shy friends?"
Ashley looked around and seeing that no one was biting she went and picked it up for herself. "Not a Barton for nothing..." She mumbled as she put the quiver pack on her back and went to pick up the bow.

"Oh, I'm not shy. I just waited for the perfect time to reveal myself." The group heard a very raspy, male, voice speak to them from the shadows. Instinctively Ashley pulled her bow and aimed an arrow towards where the voice was coming from. "Hehehehe, such theatrics. You think something like that will stop me?" The arrow went flying and disappeared into the darkness only to be tossed back out a few seconds later. "Sloppy sloppy, you really need to work on your aim." The figure cackled.

If the group looked over to Ashley and Bossk they could see that they were actually afraid of this man. "We're all going to fucking die..." Ashley muttered to herself.
@Sewers

Pyke smiled at Larxene's combat preference. "That makes two of us," he remarked.

The smile would immediately turn to a full-on scowl when he heard the unfamiliar voice, though. "You," the Ripper exclaimed, turning to the source of the voice, "Let me see your face." Visions stabbed his mind, leaving him blind to the danger of the situation. Evidently, his fear was overcome with a raging fury. He took a step forward. "I got a hook with your name on it," he said, clutching the arrow. As the muscles in his arms tensed, more watery-blood pulsed out, but he didn't seem to notice. His wide eyes were too focused on the enemy he couldn't quite see.​

Pyke smiled at Larxene's combat preference. "That makes two of us," he remarked.

The smile would immediately turn to a full-on scowl when he heard the unfamiliar voice, though. "You," the Ripper exclaimed, turning to the source of the voice, "Let me see your face." Visions stabbed his mind, leaving him blind to the danger of the situation. Evidently, his fear was overcome with a raging fury. He took a step forward. "I got a hook with your name on it," he said, clutching the arrow. As the muscles in his arms tensed, more watery-blood pulsed out, but he didn't seem to notice. His wide eyes were too focused on the enemy he couldn't quite see.​

"Everyone's so impatient, so quick to throw away the mystery!" The figure chuckled. "But if you wish to speak face to face. Who am I to argue?" Stepping a bit further into view the group would be met with a rictus grin on the man's face.

6523008-6033051083-15321.jpg

"It's been such a pleasure baiting you along. Especially upping the final tally like that! From three to ten!"
To Pyke's little threat the man just turned to face the fish man. "If you want to start etching it in, you can call me the Batman who laughs."

Again Ashley let out an arrow that the now named Batman who laughs caught easily. "Ah, girl. When will you learn?" He cackled at her feeble attempt as he tossed the arrow aside once again.

"Who is this creature?" Dhaos asked Ashley and Bossk, the two after all seemed very concerned about facing him.

"Trouble," Bossk replied as he took out a knife from its holster. "We might have a chance if we all jump in at once...but that'ssss a small if."

"Oh don't be shy!" The Batman laughed. "Come one and all! If it's a fight you want then of course I will oblige you!" It was obvious to most of the group that he was goading them to strike, but no one could quite say why.​

@Jeremi @will30358 @Crow @Lucky @Ottonomous Ghost @Ver @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Sewers

Will Nines

Will continued to walk away from the chaos, purposefully not running but going as quickly as fast walking as possible to get back to the ladder and out of the sewers. There wasn't much he could do, but maybe he could get the factory people here to help them. But he had to be smart about it. He had to be clever so nobody would ask why.

@Jeremi @Sewers

"Oh, phooey."

BOOM!

Larxene was knocked way past everyone from the explosion's shockwave, slamming into the wall behind. Usually, she would have been on top of such a surprise, but it seemed that ultimately, she reaped what she sowed. Oh, well. The trap was sprung, and that couldn't be helped now, could it? At least, that's what Larxene personally believed, but the others seemed to be more passionate about it.

The ringing was powerful enough to block out most of Ashley's angry rant toward her, but Larxene cared little to hear out what she had to say, stumbling to her feet gingerly. "My fault? Ahaha, please. If not me, then someone else woulda done it, just way more carefully only for it to amount to the same result," she said smugly (at least, as much as she could through her strain), seeming to feel little remorse for the two dead "teammates" on "her" hands now. After all, at the end of the day, they were a bit... expendable, in nicer terms.

Amazingly, despite being at the center of the shockwave, Larxene got off relatively unscratched, no shrapnel or anything managing to pierce her body, though her robes could look a bit better. She shrugged dismissively as Pyke's offer, clicking her teeth softly. "Bows aren't my thing. I like to get... up close and personal," she said with a soft cough, as though still struggling to fully recover from the shock. She briefly thought back to Xigbar for a moment, and how interesting it'd be to have him around. Then again, there was Isa... but with the "Forbidden Actions" in effect, she couldn't have as much fun as she'd like.

Patting herself off, she cleared her throat, her prior interest in the scene almost instantly having disappeared. "So then... Hm, I guess the next chance would be to try and look around for our shy friends?"

@Jeremi @will30358 @Lucky @Ottonomous Ghost @Takumi @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Sewers
"Alright, you little bitch, I'm done with your bratty attitude," Candi said, growling as she walked up to Larxene with gritted teeth. "We've all had enough of your bullshit, you hear me! I'm not going tolerate some more of my allies be killed because some bimbo is too much of an idiot to think about the consequences of her actions! And if you're so much of an asshole that you actually feel like this isn't your fault... Fuck. You." Candi tried to poke the yellow-haired girl n the shoulder. "You're even worse than Hela!"

Candi grunted before looking at the figure and lowering her eyelids. "Godammit! They just keep on coming, don't they?!" Candi yelled, clutching her fists. It looks like I'll have to try my hardest to not get hit by that thing... god, I just got the worst one, didn't I? "And bimbo, after this, you and I are going to have to have a little chat!" Candi extended her hair and threw her braids at its legs, trying to tie them together. "I'll stall it! You guys need to get away!"

@Jeremi @Crow @Lucky @Ottonomous Ghost @Takumi @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Sewers

Larxene-Emote-27.png

"Haaaaah? So you think if someone other than me took charge, Nadine and the dear boy there woulda made it? Really, I don't mind it if you all decide to stay mad, but let's be realistic! Whoever's behind this isn't dumb, I'll give 'em that much; the trap woulda been sprung one way or another," Larxene said snidely to Candi, still seeming to show no sign of remorse at the death of their so-called comrades, much less taking any responsibility for it.

"Pretending that it all ended with me and me alone will get you nowhere, dearie, and you're barking up the wrong tree if you even want me to feel bad about it. I'm not quite capable of that much, you see," she continued with a deliberately condescending tone, like a fundamentally caustic existence. Before she could think to say any more though, the master of the trap seemed to appear before them all, prompting Larxene to click her tongue lightly.

As Candi prepared for a fight (while Will instead opted for a retreat, looked like he was gonna miss all the fun), Larxene's body surged with a burst of electricity, her annoyed expression quickly twisting into a wide smirk as though she prepared for what seemed to be a skirmish. "Get away? I wouldn't dream of it! Heck if I take orders from just any person for no reason, at least when there's no benefit for me!"

@Jeremi @Crow @Ottonomous Ghost @Lucky @will30358 @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Sewers

Chapter 3 - Yggdrasil

As Akande started to discreetly cut at the net they were all in, his nose scrunched up, as if smelling something putrid. Sure enough, the others would soon feel the same way; the area started to smell like decayed flesh. The barbarian, meanwhile, merely smirked, the stench not seeming to bother him at all.

“My God! How long has that girl back there been dead?”

“Dead? A hah hah hah...you got it all wrong, man.” A female voice spoke up from behind, and the Talon commander gasped in pain. A quick glance behind him revealed a green hand had turned the knife on him, stabbing him in the back. The girl who had done so chuckled, looking up at his look of shock with an evil grin.

“I’m alive. And so will you be...once you shed those mortal chains of yours.”

“About time you showed up,” the barbarian snarled. “One of them got away.”

“Ah, Brother Shan Yu...the eternal collective leaves no one behind…” The zombie girl let go of the knife, and Akande rushed to keep it in place. Her now free hand gestured behind her. Above them floated a giant bubble, where Moira lay, completely immobile. “Even when away from it all, I can still free you all...lead you into the world of eternal peace…”

Bubbles now formed around those still in the net, breaking the ropes easily. Those within would begin to see psychedelic images, colors and sensations that completely took over their mind. There was only enough time to hear the zombie’s last words before they were completely trapped in the trippy prison of their own minds:

“...and ROT.”

---

The humans in the sewer suddenly felt drowsy as some form of gas started to seep around them from canisters hidden in the trash. “As much as I wished we’d fight. I promised to bring you all in alive.”

“Tch, you’re no fun. I’ll make sure to… ngh… pay you back… when I get my… hands…!” Larxene began to threaten their shared adversary, before seeming to gradually succumb to the gas.

Whatever this gas was made of one by one the group started to fall unconscious leaving only Megatron standing. “For you I have something else.” The giant robot in disguise would have a hard time trying to defend himself in the cramp sewer space as the Batman who laughs with uncanny speeds managed to guide him into the water in the middle.

“You will feel just a little prick,” The Batman grabbed a large cable from under some debris and tossed it into the water sending enough electricity through the robot to shut it down. “And then there was one...”

Meanwhile Will had made his way back to where the group had come down...only to realize that the ladder had been destroyed leaving his escape plan ruined. Instead he felt another presence different from the Batman Who Laughs but with a similar murderous intent.

“...You…” A strained voice growled from behind. “Looks appetizing-ing-ing...but...no SOUL!” Before he could react Will was slammed head first into the wall hard enough to crack it.

“Now now, don’t destroy the robot, we’ll need him as well.” Will could hear the voice of the Batman coming closer. “Let’s just short him out for now and take him with the others. I’m sure they are going to love their new home away from home!” And that was the last thing Will recalled before slipping away.

As most of the group started to wake up they could hear Ashley talking. “Everyone accounted for...whose not dead?”

“Never better,” Larxene, among the first to awaken, quipped, her voice ripe with irritation but with no clear target, aside from perhaps the so-called Batman Who Laughs.

The people who had been ambushed by the Batman found themselves inside a huge holding cell with the group that headed to the factory. “So you were caught as well?” Dhaos asked the other group.

Looking around the giant cell area they could see a generator and some jump start cables latched onto the steel mesh surrounding them. It was clear that despite looking quite flimsy that their makeshift cage was heavily electrified so it was best not to touch it lest you wanted a very unpleasant shock. Looking around the area you found that Megatron was not with the group inside the cell. Instead he had been strapped to what seemed to be heavy steel bars attached to an iron structure on the other side of the room. He seemed to be strapped in there well enough that he had a really hard time moving his body around. Despite being trapped the group had been re-united, but why they were alive and not killed was still a mystery.

“Ugh...my head…” Akande sat up, rubbing his scalp as he groaned.

“At least that strange bubble seemed to halt your wound’s progression into something more serious,” Moira replied, moving to treat the stab wound, albeit rather sluggishly herself.

Ashley did not seem happy. "On top of this all of our equipment is gone too. Fuck...I don't get it they seemed to have both of our groups dead to rights. So my question is...Why aren't we dead yet?" And perhaps that question would be answered soon enough.

Cast list

@Yun Lee as Akande Ogundimu/Doomfist
@Gummi Bunnies as Akira "Nishiki" Nishikiyama
@ShadowCoyote0 as Albert Wesker
@Crimson Spartan as Ashe Bradley
@will30358 as Candi Cottonswirl
@York as Cinder Fall
@dark as Colonel Radec
@Takumi as Dagran
@Jeremi as Dhaos
@Xelian as Envy
@Minerva as Esdeath
@Siege as Hela
@Atomic Knight as Isa
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Izuru Kamukura
@Ver as Larxene
@Crow as Megatron
@Space_Candy as Nathan Prescott
@Ottonomous Ghost as Pyke
@Lucky as RK-900
@RebornRainbow as Sally Boyle
@Kaykay as Sera Himeura
@Sark as Thaal Sinestro​

Last edited:
Pyke
@Yun Lee as Akande Ogundimu/Doomfist
@Gummi Bunnies as Akira "Nishiki" Nishikiyama
@ShadowCoyote0 as Albert Wesker
@Crimson Spartan as Ashe Bradley
@will30358 as Candi Cottonswirl
@York as Cinder Fall
@dark as Colonel Radec
@Takumi as Dagran
@Jeremi as Dhaos
@Xelian as Envy
@Minerva as Esdeath
@Siege as Hela
@Atomic Knight as Isa
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Izuru Kamukura
@Ver as Larxene
@Crow as Megatron
@Space_Candy as Nathan Prescott
@Ottonomous Ghost as Pyke
@Lucky as RK-900
@RebornRainbow as Sally Boyle
@Kaykay as Sera Himeura
@Sark as Thaal Sinestro
"Everyone's so impatient, so quick to throw away the mystery!" The figure chuckled. "But if you wish to speak face to face. Who am I to argue?" Stepping a bit further into view the group would be met with a rictus grin on the man's face.

"It's been such a pleasure baiting you along. Especially upping the final tally like that! From three to ten!"
To Pyke's little threat the man just turned to face the fish man. "If you want to start etching it in, you can call me the Batman who laughs."

Again Ashley let out an arrow that the now named Batman who laughs caught easily. "Ah, girl. When will you learn?" He cackled at her feeble attempt as he tossed the arrow aside once again.

"Who is this creature?" Dhaos asked Ashley and Bossk, the two after all seemed very concerned about facing him.

"Trouble," Bossk replied as he took out a knife from its holster. "We might have a chance if we all jump in at once...but that'ssss a small if."

"Oh don't be shy!" The Batman laughed. "Come one and all! If it's a fight you want then of course I will oblige you!" It was obvious to most of the group that he was goading them to strike, but no one could quite say why.​
Chapter 3 - Yggdrasil

As Akande started to discreetly cut at the net they were all in, his nose scrunched up, as if smelling something putrid. Sure enough, the others would soon feel the same way; the area started to smell like decayed flesh. The barbarian, meanwhile, merely smirked, the stench not seeming to bother him at all.

“My God! How long has that girl back there been dead?”

“Dead? A hah hah hah...you got it all wrong, man.” A female voice spoke up from behind, and the Talon commander gasped in pain. A quick glance behind him revealed a green hand had turned the knife on him, stabbing him in the back. The girl who had done so chuckled, looking up at his look of shock with an evil grin.

“I’m alive. And so will you be...once you shed those mortal chains of yours.”

“About time you showed up,” the barbarian snarled. “One of them got away.”

“Ah, Brother Shan Yu...the eternal collective leaves no one behind…” The zombie girl let go of the knife, and Akande rushed to keep it in place. Her now free hand gestured behind her. Above them floated a giant bubble, where Moira lay, completely immobile. “Even when away from it all, I can still free you all...lead you into the world of eternal peace…”

Bubbles now formed around those still in the net, breaking the ropes easily. Those within would begin to see psychedelic images, colors and sensations that completely took over their mind. There was only enough time to hear the zombie’s last words before they were completely trapped in the trippy prison of their own minds:

“...and ROT.”

---

The humans in the sewer suddenly felt drowsy as some form of gas started to seep around them from canisters hidden in the trash. “As much as I wished we’d fight. I promised to bring you all in alive.”

“Tch, you’re no fun. I’ll make sure to… ngh… pay you back… when I get my… hands…!” Larxene began to threaten their shared adversary, before seeming to gradually succumb to the gas.

Whatever this gas was made of one by one the group started to fall unconscious leaving only Megatron standing. “For you I have something else.” The giant robot in disguise would have a hard time trying to defend himself in the cramp sewer space as the Batman who laughs with uncanny speeds managed to guide him into the water in the middle.

“You will feel just a little prick,” The Batman grabbed a large cable from under some debris and tossed it into the water sending enough electricity through the robot to shut it down. “And then there was one...”

Meanwhile Will had made his way back to where the group had come down...only to realize that the ladder had been destroyed leaving his escape plan ruined. Instead he felt another presence different from the Batman Who Laughs but with a similar murderous intent.

“...You…” A strained voice growled from behind. “Looks appetizing-ing-ing...but...no SOUL!” Before he could react Will was slammed head first into the wall hard enough to crack it.

“Now now, don’t destroy the robot, we’ll need him as well.” Will could hear the voice of the Batman coming closer. “Let’s just short him out for now and take him with the others. I’m sure they are going to love their new home away from home!” And that was the last thing Will recalled before slipping away.

As most of the group started to wake up they could hear Ashley talking. “Everyone accounted for...whose not dead?”

“Never better,” Larxene, among the first to awaken, quipped, her voice ripe with irritation but with no clear target, aside from perhaps the so-called Batman Who Laughs.

The people who had been ambushed by the Batman found themselves inside a huge holding cell with the group that headed to the factory. “So you were caught as well?” Dhaos asked the other group.

Looking around the giant cell area they could see a generator and some jump start cables latched onto the steel mesh surrounding them. It was clear that despite looking quite flimsy that their makeshift cage was heavily electrified so it was best not to touch it lest you wanted a very unpleasant shock. Looking around the area you found that Megatron was not with the group inside the cell. Instead he had been strapped to what seemed to be heavy steel bars attached to an iron structure on the other side of the room. He seemed to be strapped in there well enough that he had a really hard time moving his body around. Despite being trapped the group had been re-united, but why they were alive and not killed was still a mystery.

“Ugh...my head…” Akande sat up, rubbing his scalp as he groaned.

“At least that strange bubble seemed to halt your wound’s progression into something more serious,” Moira replied, moving to treat the stab wound, albeit rather sluggishly herself.

Ashley did not seem happy. "On top of this all of our equipment is gone too. Fuck...I don't get it they seemed to have both of our groups dead to rights. So my question is...Why aren't we dead yet?" And perhaps that question would be answered soon enough.

Pyke was taken aback slightly by the grotesque figure, evidently not expecting a menacing foe. The voices in his head now told him to turn back, but some were also yelling for him to rip his adversary into pieces. This all amounted to the harpooner doing nothing but showing a pained expression of indecision. Bossk's idea could work, but Pyke knew that the whole crew wouldn't have the guts to jump in at the same time. He was already having a hard enough time lunging forward himself. It was rare for his brain, infested by the Deep, to resist so strongly in attacking someone. It felt like the man's condescending remarks were said to deliberately bait Pyke into attacking just so he could get tricked in some way or another.

He hated the smiling man. He was probably one of the worst captains of all. "Yes... you were there..."

Before much could happen, he felt his body weaken and collapse from the noxious fumes. It was already a pain to breath air in general, so this was simply the cherry on top.

When he awoke in the new prison and noticed that there was no reason to test the strength of the cell due to its electrification, he simply sat on the ground, defeated.

T3jYSGf.jpg

When Ashley posed the question, Pyke made a guess. "Yet. I doubt they plan on keepin' us alive for much longer. Maybe they're just makin' preparations to skin us. Who knows," he muttered, ironically nonchalant.​

Akande sniffed the air, grimacing at the smell. "While not nearly as pungent as that..." Human? Monster? "...girl back there, this isn't much better."

Moira clicked her tongue. "Damn it. They were right under our noses in the sewer channel the entire time! I...one moment..." She looked around. "We appear to be two short."

"That's right...the trap! Did it work?"

@Jeremi @Ottonomous Ghost @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @will30358 @Lucky @Everyone​

Akande sniffed the air, grimacing at the smell. "While not nearly as pungent as that..." Human? Monster? "...girl back there, this isn't much better."

Moira clicked her tongue. "Damn it. They were right under our noses in the sewer channel the entire time! I...one moment..." She looked around. "We appear to be two short."

"That's right...the trap! Did it work?"

@Jeremi @Ottonomous Ghost @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @will30358 @Lucky @Everyone​

The trap on the Riders felt like it had happened to so long ago that no one had even thought of bringing it up. "Yes, it was a success. The Riders are no more."

Ashley in turn answered Moira's query. "Matt and Nadine didn't make it. The Batman Who Laughs got to them before he ambushed us and now we're here. That's our story, how did you guys end up here?"

@Jeremi @Ottonomous Ghost @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @will30358 @Lucky @Everyone

Larxene-Emote-44.png

"Yep. One down, another to go," Larxene remarked at the prospect of the Riders being confirmed down for the count, though she couldn't feel much inclined to celebrate when they were in the clutches of what seemed to be yet another team out for blood. Leaning back in her spot, the Nobody rested her arms behind her head and looked up aimlessly.

"Wonder why they didn't do us in already though. No use in keeping a liability around unless it's for a good reason after all."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Ottonomous Ghost @Everybody

Larxene-Emote-44.png

"Yep. One down, another to go," Larxene remarked at the prospect of the Riders being confirmed down for the count, though she couldn't feel much inclined to celebrate when they were in the clutches of what seemed to be yet another team out for blood. Leaning back in her spot, the Nobody rested her arms behind her head and looked up aimlessly.

"Wonder why they didn't do us in already though. No use in keeping a liability around unless it's for a good reason after all."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Ottonomous Ghost @Everybody
Candi woke up with a jump, preparing to swing her fist before she saw that the other people in the room were no longer were enemies - in fact, they were her teammates... but she was still here. The hell happened back there? Candi thought, scratching her said. Well it looks like they didn't hurt us, considering I haven't exploded or melted. "Ugh... I feel like shit right now," Candi said with a groan. "Are you all alright?" I'll lecture the bimbo later. For now, there are more important things to deal with.

A VW Beetle in the middle of the room shifts its pieces to transform into Megatron.

"Killing us would be the logical choice," Megatron says, "but there exists two kinds of foes on the battlefield - those who act on logic, and those who reject it.

3PEUmxl.png

The Batman Who Laughs... is the latter. He has something planned for us. He is a Scraplet, and we are the very prey he intends to undo in his own slow, sadistic fashion."

A VW Beetle in the middle of the room shifts its pieces to transform into Megatron.

"Killing us would be the logical choice," Megatron says, "but there exists two kinds of foes on the battlefield - those who act on logic, and those who reject it.

3PEUmxl.png

The Batman Who Laughs... is the latter. He has something planned for us. He is a Scraplet, and we are the very prey he intends to undo in his own slow, sadistic fashion."

"How wrong you are 'Megatron'." A robotic voice not much unlike Megatron's filled the air as something similar of him entered the confinement area.

tumblr_phgitiQH5d1rriwk5o5_500.png

"You wont be seeing the jester for awhile. Now me on the other hand..." The transformer came up real close staring Megatron right into his receptors. "You and I are going to get very well acquainted before this is all over. I promise you that."

@Jeremi @Ottonomous Ghost @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @will30358 @Lucky @Everyone

"How wrong you are 'Megatron'." A robotic voice not much unlike Megatron's filled the air as something similar of him entered the confinement area.

tumblr_phgitiQH5d1rriwk5o5_500.png

"You wont be seeing the jester for awhile. Now me on the other hand..." The transformer came up real close staring Megatron right into his receptors. "You and I are going to get very well acquainted before this is all over. I promise you that."

He looked different, yet similiar. That mask, that figure.

No matter the realm or reality, this individual could be identified by a few basic physical traits, and more dominantly - his mannerisms, and assuming he truly is constant throughout the cosmos, his tasks, goals and missions.

b1pS4GR.gif

"Tarn."

That was all Megatron said in response. Not a flinch, not a grin.

His next question was already answered - he already knew what the meaning of this was.

The exact details, on the other hand, were another story.

@Jeremi @Ottonomous Ghost @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @will30358 @Lucky @Crow @Everyone​

"The Others had some sort of trip wire set up outside the factory," Akande said, preferring to get down to business rather than mourn the two allies lost. "They set up a trap within and a few of them were able to capture us."

Moira on the other hand seemed to show a bit more concern for the loss of her teammates. "...unfortunate. Though considering these circumstances, to lose only two lives is a mercy."

As the machine named Tarn made an arrival, Akande raised an eyebrow. Ah...so he and Moira weren't the only two who knew each other beforehand. But it did seem as though they were the only two on good terms. You could cut the tension in this room with a knife. He opened his mouth to say something, but then didn't.

@Jeremi @Crow @Ver @Ottonomous Ghost @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crimson Spartan @everyone​

He looked different, yet similiar. That mask, that figure.

No matter the realm or reality, this individual could be identified by a few basic physical traits, and more dominantly - his mannerisms, and assuming he truly is constant throughout the cosmos, his tasks, goals and missions.

b1pS4GR.gif

"Tarn."

That was all Megatron said in response. Not a flinch, not a grin.

His next question was already answered - he already knew what the meaning of this was.

The exact details, on the other hand, were another story.

@Jeremi @Ottonomous Ghost @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @will30358 @Lucky @Crow @Everyone​

"Ah, you know of me. Or well of one of me,"
Tarn replied taking Megatron's face into his clutches. "My Megatron's more...refined than you, but I suppose considering our circumstances you will be an adequate replacement." He let go of Megatron's face and turned to face the caged fleshlings. "Apologies, I should introduce myself to you others as well. I am Tarn, leader of the Decepticon Justice Division, DJD for short." It seemed he took pride in position voicing it like that. "But for you all you can think of me as your warden. I'm sure we will all have a pleasant time together."

@Jeremi @Ottonomous Ghost @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @will30358 @Lucky @Crow @Everyone

Larxene-Emote-68.png

"Ah, more friends and familiar faces abound, huh? What a coincidence," Larxene remarked as Tarn introduced himself to the group and Megatron, as it seemed they were acquainted with each other in some way. With Larxene recognizing Isa (in a manner of speaking), Megatron recognizing Tarn, and who knew who else was waiting around the corner, such happy surprises seemed to still be in stock for all they knew. Or so, the others would probably think. She had little to comment on Tarn's initial words toward Megatron, the "one of him" part. After all, at least for her, there was little need.

No, instead, she decided to play along with the robot here, fancying himself their new keeper, it seemed. "Yeah... Pleasant sounds right. All you need to do is let me go, and I'll show you a hell of a time," Larxene said with much bite in her voice, her body once again surging ever so slightly with electricity, albeit a bit more subdued than it was the last few times, as though just waking up had dulled her a little.

@Jeremi @Crow @Yun Lee @will30358 @Everybody

"Ah, you know of me. Or well of one of me," Tarn replied taking Megatron's face into his clutches. "My Megatron's more...refined than you, but I suppose considering our circumstances you will be an adequate replacement." He let go of Megatron's face and turned to face the caged fleshlings. "Apologies, I should introduce myself to you others as well. I am Tarn, leader of the Decepticon Justice Division, DJD for short." It seemed he took pride in position voicing it like that. "But for you all you can think of me as your warden. I'm sure we will all have a pleasant time together."

@Jeremi @Ottonomous Ghost @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @will30358 @Lucky @Crow @Everyone
Larxene-Emote-68.png

"Ah, more friends and familiar faces abound, huh? What a coincidence," Larxene remarked as Tarn introduced himself to the group and Megatron, as it seemed they were acquainted with each other in some way. With Larxene recognizing Isa (in a manner of speaking), Megatron recognizing Tarn, and who knew who else was waiting around the corner, such happy surprises seemed to still be in stock for all they knew. Or so, the others would probably think. She had little to comment on Tarn's initial words toward Megatron, the "one of him" part. After all, at least for her, there was little need.

No, instead, she decided to play along with the robot here, fancying himself their new keeper, it seemed. "Yeah... Pleasant sounds right. All you need to do is let me go, and I'll show you a hell of a time," Larxene said with much bite in her voice, her body once again surging ever so slightly with electricity, albeit a bit more subdued than it was the last few times, as though just waking up had dulled her a little.

"Replacement, you say?"

Megatron's most noteworthy traits were leadership, strategy and gladiatorial combat. The fact that Tarn and whatever team he had at his disposal managed to get this far would mean that he had no additional need for those aspects.

Feeling the tension, Megatron could already guess what was to come.

"So, we are indeed to be kept as prisoners...for what, exactly? To be used as sport?" Moira inquired of their warden. "From what I know of your teammates, taking prisoners isn't your style."

@Jeremi @AtWork

Larxene-Emote-68.png

"Yes yes little fleshling,"
Tarn brushed over Larxene's threats not even bothering to look at her. "I am sure you are a very impressive specimen."

"Replacement, you say?"

Megatron's most noteworthy traits were leadership, strategy and gladiatorial combat. The fact that Tarn and whatever team he had at his disposal managed to get this far would mean that he had no additional need for those aspects.

Feeling the tension, Megatron could already guess what was to come.

"You're not my Megatron," He stated in a matter of fact tone. "But the way you are suggests a...similar path. The path of a traitor to the Decepticon cause." A hard metal fist connected to Megatron's face causing his head to snap back into the wall. "A TRAITOR TO YOUR OWN CAUSE!" As quickly as the rage had erupted it subsided as Tarn let out a nervous cough. "Well all things considered, I was promised you when you were caught and well. as stated...it will be a pleasure to reacquaint ourselves. I'm sure you feel the same way."

"So, we are indeed to be kept as prisoners...for what, exactly? To be used as sport?" Moira inquired of their warden. "From what I know of your teammates, taking prisoners isn't your style."

@Jeremi @AtWork

"Evaluation,"
Tarn turned to face Moira. "Some culling and disposal, you know how it is."

"Are you implying that some of us will be kept as...slaves?"
Dhaos asked the Decepticon who only chuckled softly in response.

"Slaves is perhaps a bit too harsh, think something more like soldiers bolstering up an army."

"And what makes you think anyone of us will follow you crazy assholes?"
Ashley responded clearly not interested in this plan.

"That would be disappointing of course, but what is another broken corpse on the pile, am I right?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back