Status
Not open for further replies.
"The only heads you should be worrying about are yours!" The rashed man chortled, licking his lips and dramatically spreading his arms. "But what kind of prick would I be to not share three new toys with my friends?!"

The laughter from before grew closer and from all sides, until the three found themselves surrounded by others with the same facial marks. All dressed in bloodied, nasty clothing, many of them carrying weaponry; guns, knives, bats, broken bottles, crowbars...you name it, they had it.

"Now...come quietly, and maybe-but probably not-we'll go easy on you. If not, well..."

"The choice is yours. But be careful-this may just be the last choice you ever make. A ha ha ha..."
Ashley had made her choice and went into a fighting stance. "If I'm going to die I'm at least taking you assholes with me."
Things were looking fairly grim. Pyke's eyes began burning a bright blue as he surveyed the gang that was about to attack him and his new crew-mates. The more he looked at them, the more his mind saw them in the likeness of his old crew-mates back on The Terror.

It seemed they'd come to finish him off and kick him overboard for the fishes to eat again. "I remember now. You.. all of you were there. You all watched me drown..." There's no way he'd let them do that. Not again. His eyes darted around the area, scanning for a potential weapon to use.​

Will Nines

Will watched as that the man had pointed out the path.. He didn't want to enter any place he couldn't escape. From the distance of the closest possible path to the clearing and crate while still remaining in a tree. " I guess one of you should open that. I can't use anything in here, so I'm just going to stay in this tree to make sure I can't be killed from the ground. Hopefully it isn't a trap to make us feel secure."

@Jeremi @Ver @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @will30358

Pyke would find no weapons around, save for ones their enemies held. Unless you could wrestle one away, it was rather hopeless.

"Eh heh heh heh...huh?!" There was a sudden commotion from the rear, and it seemed as if someone was fighting with the diseased monsters, downing them. Whoever this mysterious assailant was, they soon jumped up onto a car, waving at the trio.

latest

"Yoo-hoo~! I hope I'm not interrupting anything important?"

"Hey, she's pretty cute!" The monsters seemed distracted by the new arrival, some even choosing to swarm towards the car she was on. A few monsters nearby which held weapons seemed rather distracted...

@Jeremi @Crow @Ottonomous Ghost

---

No sooner had Dhaos finished his tirade, Akande leapt into action. "Ha!" Rushing the zombie woman, he made quick work of restraining her, holding her arms behind her back. "There's a time and a place for talking, but this isn't it," he said, holding her as she struggled. "I've had more than enough of your mind games. Release us from this place, or else!"

"Or else what?!" Her usually calm demeanor was gone, as she was not exactly a fan of being attacked. "This is MY world, and you can't do anything to fight back. And if you don't let me go..."

She didn't finish, focusing on trying to escape again. Akande looked to Dhaos. "Any ideas?"

@Jeremi

---

Moira sighed, taking the bait. "I will open the crate," she said. "It's only fitting, considering I took initiative on this pathway in the first place." Stepping forward, Moira took the lid off the crate, waiting a moment before looking in, just in case there was a booby trap installed.

@Jeremi @Ver @Takumi @Lucky @will30358 @Gummi Bunnies

Pyke would find no weapons around, save for ones their enemies held. Unless you could wrestle one away, it was rather hopeless.

"Eh heh heh heh...huh?!" There was a sudden commotion from the rear, and it seemed as if someone was fighting with the diseased monsters, downing them. Whoever this mysterious assailant was, they soon jumped up onto a car, waving at the trio.

latest

"Hey, she's pretty cute!" The monsters seemed distracted by the new arrival, some even choosing to swarm towards the car she was on. A few monsters nearby which held weapons seemed rather distracted...

---

No sooner had Dhaos finished his tirade, Akande leapt into action. "Ha!" Rushing the zombie woman, he made quick work of restraining her, holding her arms behind her back. "There's a time and a place for talking, but this isn't it," he said, holding her as she struggled. "I've had more than enough of your mind games. Release us from this place, or else!"

"Or else what?!" Her usually calm demeanor was gone, as she was not exactly a fan of being attacked. "This is MY world, and you can't do anything to fight back. And if you don't let me go..."

She didn't finish, focusing on trying to escape again. Akande looked to Dhaos. "Any ideas?"

@Jeremi

---

Moira sighed, taking the bait. "I will open the crate," she said. "It's only fitting, considering I took initiative on this pathway in the first place." Stepping forward, Moira took the lid off the crate, waiting a moment before looking in, just in case there was a booby trap installed.

What the?! "How the fuck are you still alive?!" That woman was as tenacious as a cockroach. "You here to gloat, or are you? Oh forget it." Instead of trying to make sense of it all Ashley aimed her attention towards one of the sick looking creatures holding a weapon bashing it hard over the head before trying to steal its weapon.

@Crow @Ottonomous Ghost

"Fight back? Perhaps not."
Dhaos casually strolled up to the now captive zombie. "But I am curious if you as your are." He punched her hard in the stomach. "Still feel pain?" Dhaos then grasped her by the throat his grip getting ever tighter. "Or can you survive as just a head? I am more than willing to test that theory."

Cracking the lid open and peering in Moira found indeed what the Batman Who Laughs promised, weapons, mainly fire arms in different sizes and calibers, more than enough to arm all of them and considering the hollering that they were starting to hear behind them it seemed to be a good time to pick a weapon for the fight to come.

latest

"I never understood this characteristic of humans. Perhaps it would be best if I never did."

Megatron performed a swift, full-powered kick upon the distracted one carrying the bulkiest possible weapon so he could swiftly grab it. Proportionately, he would likely see it as a dagger, shortsword or some variant of smaller weapon.

"Ah, Mebd was it? If I remember correctly, you were our foe. State your reason for attempt of truce."

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Crow @Ottonomous Ghost

What the?! "How the fuck are you still alive?!" That woman was as tenacious as a cockroach. "You here to gloat, or are you? Oh forget it." Instead of trying to make sense of it all Ashley aimed her attention towards one of the sick looking creatures holding a weapon bashing it hard over the head before trying to steal its weapon.

@Crow @Ottonomous Ghost

"Fight back? Perhaps not."
Dhaos casually strolled up to the now captive zombie. "But I am curious if you as your are." He punched her hard in the stomach. "Still feel pain?" Dhaos then grasped her by the throat his grip getting ever tighter. "Or can you survive as just a head? I am more than willing to test that theory."

Cracking the lid open and peering in Moira found indeed what the Batman Who Laughs promised, weapons, mainly fire arms in different sizes and calibers, more than enough to arm all of them and considering the hollering that they were starting to hear behind them it seemed to be a good time to pick a weapon for the fight to come.

"What's in there?!" Candi asked happily, jumping up and down. "Food? Juice? A book? WEAPONS?! OH MY GOD, THAT'D BE AMAZING! ...ugh, who am I kidding. It's probably just more Band-Aids or whatever."​

While it certainly was a surprise to see the female captain, he was too focused on killing his old crew to care about her at the moment. His wide eyes looked around until they locked onto a rusty, yet glimmering blade held by one of the rabid men. His blood pumped quickly as he lunged toward him, eager to take hold of a sharp object that he had longed for all this time. He approached from behind a little less than silently, causing the monster to begin to turn his head around. It was too late, however, and by the time the victim had caught a mere glimpse of the Bloodharbor Ripper, he was already fated for death.

Pyke seized the enemy by coiling his left arm around the enemy's neck, and then followed up by using his right hand to twist the neck. A satisfying snapping sound could be heard along with a loud clank resulting from the dropped knife hitting the cracked pavement. He let go of the dead adversary and kicked him to the ground as if he were a bag of trash. The harpooner knelt down and picked up the cold knife, relishing its sharpness. His mind raced as even more bloodlust erupted in his heart. He laughed maniacally, screaming at his foes, "Haha! I'll carve you all some gills! Kick all you want, it don't matter!"

3s7xsAH.jpg

He ran from old crewmate to old crewmate, butchering each one he came across. Each time he plunged the knife deep into their flesh, he made extra sure to drag it around and crush their bones as well. Satisfying sounds of bones and sinews snapping, as well as the spraying of blood, brought ecstasy to the old sailor. By now, he was covered in crimson blood, and far from the man he once was when he was alive. However, a few of his assailants managed to get some lucky, but not fatal, slices on him. There was one on his upper chest, one across his forehead, and another gash along his left arm, all leaking the same blood-like substance like before. The pain only made him angrier and more vengeful. "Sink with me..." he muttered as he eyed his next victim and continued his massacre.

Last edited:
Will Nines

" Guys, I don't think you all have long to get those weapons. It sounds like they are catching up to us now. I got to stay up here, I don't want to accidently pick up a weapon and shot it. Or well, our little "gift" from the Overseer will make me go boom, but I'll try to distract them as much as I can from up here."
He wished he could do more, but this was the best he could do as he himself could commit any physical violence against them.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Ver @Takumi @will30358 @Gummi Bunnies

Ashley would find herself the new owner of a machete, while Megatron received a lead pipe. Pyke's slaughter was effective, already clearing out a third of the swarm already there. But it seemed more and more were yet coming...

For her own end, Medb effortlessly took down a few of the creatures who attempted to climb up the car with both her riding crop and a few well-placed kicks. "Oh please, Ashley. Do you honestly think I'd put all the effort into tracking down the Others' hideout and infiltrating that disgusting zombie's shoddy Reality Marble just for the sake of gloating? If so, you clearly haven't been paying attention during our previous scuffles." She chuckled, seeming to enjoy their surprise. "And you certainly underestimate me if you think some little explosion is enough to down me."

To Megatron she replied, "Oh, don't get me wrong, I absolutely do not intend a truce or ceasefire. Even if some survived, you lot decimated my numbers quite a bit. I have every intention of vengeance, but I can't exactly get it if you're all here, can I? If you want to survive, come over to this car and get in...well, except the machine. You'll need to run behind us."

@Jeremi @Ottonomous Ghost @Crow

---

"Ugh-!" The zombie gasped as the punch landed, doubling over a moment, before grinning wickedly up at Dhaos. "Heh...heh heh...You can try and kill me all you want, man. But eternal rot never dies...which is more than I can say for you."

The ground began shaking violently, causing Akande to let go of the girl who seemingly vanished. "What the-" The world around them suddenly started to change, taking on a completely new form. The building itself started coming apart, all while her laughter echoed throughout the air. "We need to get out of here!" Akande started running for the stairway, which led right out to an exit.

@Jeremi

---

"Hmph." Moira picked up an assault rifle. "Crude, but beggars can't be choosers in this case..."

"RRAUGH!!" The beast from before emerged from the trees, glaring at the group. "Need...more SOULS!!!"

@Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @will30358 @Gummi Bunnies @dark @Takumi

Ashley would find herself the new owner of a machete, while Megatron received a lead pipe. Pyke's slaughter was effective, already clearing out a third of the swarm already there. But it seemed more and more were yet coming...

For her own end, Medb effortlessly took down a few of the creatures who attempted to climb up the car with both her riding crop and a few well-placed kicks. "Oh please, Ashley. Do you honestly think I'd put all the effort into tracking down the Others' hideout and infiltrating that disgusting zombie's shoddy Reality Marble just for the sake of gloating? If so, you clearly haven't been paying attention during our previous scuffles." She chuckled, seeming to enjoy their surprise. "And you certainly underestimate me if you think some little explosion is enough to down me."

To Megatron she replied, "Oh, don't get me wrong, I absolutely do not intend a truce or ceasefire. Even if some survived, you lot decimated my numbers quite a bit. I have every intention of vengeance, but I can't exactly get it if you're all here, can I? If you want to survive, come over to this car and get in...well, except the machine. You'll need to run behind us."

---

"Ugh-!" The zombie gasped as the punch landed, doubling over a moment, before grinning wickedly up at Dhaos. "Heh...heh heh...You can try and kill me all you want, man. But eternal rot never dies...which is more than I can say for you."

The ground began shaking violently, causing Akande to let go of the girl who seemingly vanished. "What the-" The world around them suddenly started to change, taking on a completely new form. The building itself started coming apart, all while her laughter echoed throughout the air. "We need to get out of here!" Akande started running for the stairway, which led right out to an exit.

@Jeremi

---

"Hmph." Moira picked up an assault rifle. "Crude, but beggars can't be choosers in this case..."

"RRAUGH!!" The beast from before emerged from the trees, glaring at the group. "Need...more SOULS!!!"

"Trust me."
Ashley whipped the blood of her machete. "Once we're done here I'm going to kill you so hard there's no way that you'll come back." Though she was glad that some of them died at least. Even so she got in the car. "Just fucking drive."

@Yun Lee @Ottonomous Ghost @Crow

Dhaos' face was one of anger and frustration as he followed Akande towards the exit. The Others were going to pay for all of this.

Candi grabbed two pistols, making sure that she had enough ammo (which was quite a lot), before crossing her arms. "My sweet beautiful babies," she said with a light blush on her face. "We can't stay for too long, though. We should only fight when necessary, so c'mon!" Candi motioned for Will, Nishiki, and Moira.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @dark @Takumi

Still immersed in the slaughter, the majority of Medb's words were drowned out and unintelligible. After puncturing the brain of another one of the goons with his knife and then ripping it free, the burst of energy that had begun his assault waned. He put a hand to the gash on his other arm in response to the irritating pain.

"..." He looked upon the swarm that had yet to be slain, and then at the car that the annoying girl was offering. He really didn't want to get in, but Ashley had done so already, and he didn't want to get stuck in this strange place with no way to find the Overseer. He reluctantly sprinted over, dodge rolling under a shovel aimed for his head, and then got into the car.

Water would be nice right now.​

Medb merely chuckled as everyone got in. "You're awfully confident about that, aren't you, Ashley?" As to her last comment, she responded with not words, but by flooring it. The car ran straight through the crowd, refusing to slow down as it barrelled over some monsters and sent others flying. Medb refused to turn, instead aiming right for a wall up ahead. "Hold on!! Right beyond here we-"

She didn't have time to finish her sentence as they drove right into the wall.

---

Akande and Dhaos escaped the mall just in time, as the second they crossed the threshold, the building flew up into the sky, cleanly disconnected from the ground. The world around them became covered in a deep violet, with various buildings and landscapes flying into the air. One such landscape was the forest they had been in originally, where those who had been in the fight with the masked creature now found themselves free of the beast and in a violet realm. But they would find they were not alone...

VROOM! The wall that had blocked Medb and the others now vanished, allowing the car (and Megatron) to group up with the others. However, the car vanished, leaving them out in the open.

...My world...

"It seems she is not quite through with us," Akande said, noting the zombie's voice. While heard throughout the area, the source seemed to be coming from a lighter area in the center of this world.

latest

Her head floated in the center of a brilliant light, where buildings swirled around slowly in a vortex.

My world! This is MY WORLD! And if I can't bring you to his cause my way...I'll force you into it!

"You would think a hippie would be more peaceful...and who is 'he'?"

Medb clicked her tongue. "Does it matter? If we want out of this place, we must eliminate the cause-her! Now look, her mind appears to be unstable and she's focused on those floating buildings, so her hold on your powers should be weak! Hit her with everything you've got!"

Akande blinked. "Wait...what are YOU doing here?"

"We can get to that when you all escape! Just know that once you're free of this place, I won't be half as helpful! Now GO!!" And with that, she vanished, leaving the rest of you to fend for yourselves.

@Jeremi @Ottonomous Ghost @Ver @Crow @Minerva @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Siege @MelodyMeister @Xelian

---

Will's distraction wouldn't work on the beast. He was far too focused on the humans, as he made a beeline right for Candi. She was the most colorful, after all.

"Don't think you've been forgotten, friend." That was all Will had time to hear before an electric arrow whizzed inches from his face and lodged into the tree. The barbarian had returned, a sadistic grin on his face as he held Nadine's weaponry. "Luckily for you, ranged weapons aren't my specialty. But I'll live...which us more than I can say for all of you."

@Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @will30358 @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @dark @ShadowCoyote0 @Sark @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Space_Candy @RebornRainbow

Medb merely chuckled as everyone got in. "You're awfully confident about that, aren't you, Ashley?" As to her last comment, she responded with not words, but by flooring it. The car ran straight through the crowd, refusing to slow down as it barrelled over some monsters and sent others flying. Medb refused to turn, instead aiming right for a wall up ahead. "Hold on!! Right beyond here we-"

---

Akande and Dhaos escaped the mall just in time, as the second they crossed the threshold, the building flew up into the sky, cleanly disconnected from the ground. The world around them became covered in a deep violet, with various buildings and landscapes flying into the air. One such landscape was the forest they had been in originally, where those who had been in the fight with the masked creature now found themselves free of the beast and in a violet realm. But they would find they were not alone...

VROOM! The wall that had blocked Medb and the others now vanished, allowing the car (and Megatron) to group up with the others. However, the car vanished, leaving them out in the open.

...My world...

"It seems she is not quite through with us," Akande said, noting the zombie's voice. While heard throughout the area, the source seemed to be coming from a lighter area in the center of this world.

latest

Her head floated in the center of a brilliant light, where buildings swirled around slowly in a vortex.

My world! This is MY WORLD! And if I can't bring you to his cause my way...I'll force you into it!

Medb clicked her tongue. "Does it matter? If we want out of this place, we must eliminate the cause-her! Now look, her mind appears to be unstable and she's focused on those floating buildings, so her hold on your powers should be weak! Hit her with everything you've got!"

"We can get to that when you all escape! Just know that once you're free of this place, I won't be half as helpful! Now GO!!" And with that, she vanished, leaving the rest of you to fend for yourselves.

@Jeremi @Ottonomous Ghost @Ver @Crow @Minerva @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Siege @MelodyMeister @Xelian

"If that is the case, our most basic, physiological functions should return. I am confident that this will be effective."

Megatron shifts his body to transform into his Cybertronian Jet Mode, the mode he first appeared in in the prison cells.

uMD2uiu.png

"Hop on my back! I'm taking for the skies!"

After the prompt, he would charge his boosters and fly towards the hippie. His arm-mounted fusion cannon now becoming a cannon on the back of his jet mode, it fires relentlessly at the hippie, all while using aerial maneuveurs to evade any threats.

@Yun Lee

Larxene-Emote-48.png

"Aha, well, I don't quite trust that pink witch for my life, but then again, my life is on the line, so it doesn't look like I've much choice," Larxene, who has totally been here the entire time, chuckled as the power of lightning began to surge throughout her body. Hopping atop Megatron as prompted to give him some extra firepower, once he lifted off, the black-robed vixen pointed her finger at the floating head, channeling her magic power.

Lightning Bolt!

And with that, she fired potent bursts of lightning energy, deftly able to hang on to Megatron despite his maneuvers without much trouble as though it were hardly a pain.

"Once I bury you in the dust, I'll get to work on the rest of your friends, starting with that blonde guy, wherever he went!" Larxene grinned sadistically, taunting at the zombie to get her attention.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Jeremi @Ottonomous Ghost @Minerva @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Siege

---

...My world...

latest

---

Will's distraction wouldn't work on the beast. He was far too focused on the humans, as he made a beeline right for Candi. She was the most colorful, after all.

"Don't think you've been forgotten, friend." That was all Will had time to hear before an electric arrow whizzed inches from his face and lodged into the tree. The barbarian had returned, a sadistic grin on his face as he held Nadine's weaponry. "Luckily for you, ranged weapons aren't my specialty. But I'll live...which us more than I can say for all of you."

@Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @will30358 @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @dark @ShadowCoyote0 @Sark @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Space_Candy @RebornRainbow

Ashley slammed her foot to ground and slightly cracked it. "Fucking finally!" Jumping up on Megatron she'd take point. "Get me close to that bitch and I'll knock her goddamn teeth in!"

Dhaos meanwhile stayed on the ground making his way towards the giant head with a casual stroll. "This is not your world, woman. You have just deluded yourself to think that." A large glyph started to form behind Dhaos. "Allow me to show you how wrong you are. DHAOS LASER!"

Thrusting his hands forward Dhaos shot out a piercing laser of energy straight towards the giant head in the sky.

@Yun Lee @Ottonomous Ghost @Ver @Crow @Minerva @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Siege @MelodyMeister @Xelian

---

@Jeremi

---

---

...My world...

latest

---

@Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @will30358 @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @dark @ShadowCandy@RebnbUSER] [USER=3100]@Sark @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Space_Candy @RebornRainbow[/USER]​

Dagran grabbed a knife from the weapoms imside the crate, while unfortunately not knowing a thing about firearms and such, he felt a little better being armed at all.

With the soul hungry beast on the attack, Dagran clicked his tongue in distaste. He hesitated on attacking, instead grabbing Candi by the arm to pull her out of reach.

If that failed? Well, he'd keep his distance for now.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @will30358 @Gummi Bunnies @dark @ShadowCoyote0 @Sark @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Space_Candy @RebornRainbow @HuntedGroup @Others

---

...My world...

latest

"We can get to that when you all escape! Just know that once you're free of this place, I won't be half as helpful! Now GO!!" And with that, she vanished, leaving the rest of you to fend for yourselves.​

As power surged back into Pyke, the pain no longer bothered him. It felt like he was back in the sea.

He didn't have his harpoon, though, and that was a disappointment.

He stared at zombie's head, a grin widening on his face as the air began to get a bit humid. "You ain't gonna be the captain of this world for long..."

NkA3aUK.jpg

His body proceeded to dissolve into a fine mist, his silhouette barely visible. As he did so, his wounds began to repair themselves rapidly, leaving behind some unsightly scars.

Swimming through the air, he waited until the ranged attacks hit the worldmaster before returning to a solid state. He began plunging down, his large knife poised to pierce her right eye with all of his vengeful strength upon impact.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back