Status
Not open for further replies.
"Let them speak" Sinestro groaned, tracing the bars with his index finger, breaking down the scene before him and pondering the most efficient means of escape "The louder they are, the faster the guards will arrive. The faster the guards arrive, the faster we can get answers. You can have all the silence you want when you're dead- which, should we continue to waste time, will be troublingly soon..."
@Atomic Knight @Sark @MelodyMeister @RebornRainbow @Near Cell 17

"You" Sinestro snapped, shooting a dagger of a finger in the direction of Cell 18 "Who are you and what did you do to deserve a cell down here? What are you capable of?" Thaal made no attempts to ease into the conversation nor polish up his words with manners or nice tones; for the time being, he had no intention of making 'friends'. He needed information. He needed to know who he was working with. "What have you done- or what can you do- that has gotten the men behind the curtains so scared?"

USER=3009]@RebornRainbow[/USER] @Atomic Knight @Xelian @dark @York

Dagran gave a small scoff Sinestro's way at his idle comment, instead of responding with any form of hostility or irritation, he simply remained calm.

What sounded almost like a veiled threat wasn't lost on him however, and there was a flicker of something in his eyes. Amusement, defiance, whatever it was the mercenary wasn't at all impressed with Sinestro's at all.

"Wasting time would be to keep trying to break out of these cells, when we have no means of doing so currently, so we wait and we try to remain patient or go mad until the opprotunity to leaves arrives. If any guards come soon who's to say how many answers they will give?" Raising a brow as he didn't so much as move from his sitting position.

Envy scowled at the noise reverberating through the corridor of cells, deciding they had had enough, they walked over to the bars, and just screamed, "SHUT THE HELL UP, ALL OF YOU!" They didn't think they would actually stop, but it was worth try.

@People around cell 19 @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @dark @York @RebornRainbow @probably everybody because they are pretty loud

Dagran sighed at this. Did they really think that yelling was going to change anything? Rubbing his temple, he wouldn't of been bothered at all by the yelling going on around if it wasn't for the dull throb he felt every now and then. He almost wanted to drink.

@Atomic Knight @Sark @MelodyMeister @Xelian @CrunchyCHEEZIT @RebornRainbo. @@Near Cell 17 @Anybody I missed

View attachment 3475
For a moment, Sinestro allowed himself to laugh, losing himself in a heartbeat of thought. Once his breath was caught and his eyes pried open again, he found it in him to continue to humour his fellow inmate. A sinister smirk sat across his lips.

"Oh, you truly have misread me, Izuru. Every single word that left your lips was hilariously incorrect. You forget who it is you are talking to. I am not a maker of threats; I am a maker of promises. And I promise that the moment you fall asleep I will crawl into your cell and strangle you myself. Powers or now powers"
View attachment 3476
"Do not presume for a moment that you understand the smallest slither of the potential I possess. I do not intend to make an enemy of you. Nor would you of me. Yet continue to insult me with your prattling and I will make sure that they are the last words you speak"
His face contorted into a scowl
View attachment 3478
"I understand you now. I can read you like a weather report; you feint power, you feint strength. Yet with these bands around our wrists, you and I are equal. Perhaps at full strength, someone of your supposed potential might put up a fight, but even then you wouldn't last long. Nobody conquers Thaal Sinestro. I have wielded more power than you could ever dream of wielding. I have stared gods in the face. I have conquered death more times than you could imagine. Call me boring. Call me dreary. But behind these old eyes lies the soul of the Universe- no, the Mutlvierse's Greatest Survivor. And unlike you, my greatest power comes not from my abilities or weapons... my greatest strength of all..."

Taking his left wrist in his right, Thaal snapped his wrist in one swift, sleek motion.

"...Is my will... My indomitable will!"

With his bones dislocated, Sinestro tried to slide the screen across his now malleable hand and remove it from his arm. He had no natural abilities to speak of, and had no means of escaping the cell, but the agony he hid behind his flawless facade was enough of a show of power to reaffirm his position at the top of the food chain. He would keep the bracelet on his person. He would keep in tact. If he could remove it from his broken wrist, then he would savour the tool to bludgeon his captors with when the time came. He would not be undermined by Izuru's attitude. Sinestro was undermined by no man.

@RebornRainbow @Atomic Knight @Xelian @dark @York @Sark @Those near Cell 18​

Izuru didn't have the will to continue looking in Sinestro's direction, as if he had opted to completely ignore the man after dismissing him as boring. Yet, once Sinestro finished spouting his stream of threats on Izuru's life, anecdotes about his power, and finially the distinct sound of bones snapping in his wrist... as if injuring himself was going to make him any more interesting of a person.​

"Meaningless."

The word was thrown to Sinestro's face as he was in the middle of sliding the bangle of his arm. Izuru's back remained facing to the man.

8a151787d3e28c81168708f988703f11.png

"Everything you say and do is completely meaningless. Do you want me to act like I care about your anecdotes? You could have achieved the same end of escaping this prison without doing all of that... yet you think I'm challenging your place on the food chain by stating facts about myself and observations about you, which is why you're doing these boring, dull things."

"I have only one thing I want to say to you: power is completely meaningless without talent. The power of the world's strongest man matters as much to me, someone who is loved by talent, as the power of the world's strongest termite. Don't waste your breath trying to prove something to me with power alone."

"... Anyway as I've said, I have no intentions of getting involved with your plan. Now, please stop talking to me."

And once again, Izuru returned to his bubble of silence, tuning out the rest of Sinestro's drivel from this point on. He was a very, very predictable person, after all. Izuru could have made a full script about

Izuru didn't have the will to continue looking in Sinestro's direction, as if he had opted to completely ignore the man after dismissing him as boring. Yet, once Sinestro finished spouting his stream of threats on Izuru's life, anecdotes about his power, and finially the distinct sound of bones snapping in his wrist... as if injuring himself was going to make him any more interesting of a person.

"Meaningless."

The word was thrown to Sinestro's face as he was in the middle of sliding the bangle of his arm. Izuru's back remained facing to the man.

8a151787d3e28c81168708f988703f11.png

"Everything you say and do is completely meaningless. Do you want me to act like I care about your anecdotes? You could have achieved the same end of escaping this prison without doing all of that... yet you think I'm challenging your place on the food chain by stating facts about myself and observations about you, which is why you're doing these boring, dull things."

"I have only one thing I want to say to you: power is completely meaningless without talent. The power of the world's strongest man matters as much to me, someone who is loved by talent, as the power of the world's strongest termite. Don't waste your breath trying to prove something to me with power alone."

"... Anyway as I've said, I have no intentions of getting involved with your plan. Now, please stop talking to me."

And once again, Izuru returned to his bubble of silence, tuning out the rest of Sinestro's drivel from this point on. He was a very, very predictable person, after all. Izuru could have made a full script about

"The silent treatment, aye?" Sinestro raised an eyebrow "I supposed you must have tired yourself out with all this talk of 'meaninglessness' and 'termites'. The less you speak the fewer brain cells the rest of us lose having to listen to you" His his temples placed again the bar yet again, Sinestro's lips curled into another tilted smile. "But perhaps I can break apart your assumptions with and chip away at your boredom with a little reading; I want to see what makes you tick, Izuru. I want to see what makes those cogs between your ears spin. You will heed my words. You will heed the words of Sinestro..."
View attachment 3479
"Your obsession with boredom. Your lust for entertainment. All that power and nothing to entertain yourself with... now that must make you miserable. Instead of fighting for something you truly believe in, you complain. You find causes to take your mind off of oblivion. You could paint. Read. Farm. If life is so dull and meaningless, then you could spend your miserable life following any whim you chose. But you lack the spirit. You lack the drive. The will. Normally I would claim that such a feat would make me your better, but right now, all it does is earn you my increasingly limited pity. Your powers aren't unlimited. You lack hope. You lack will. You lack...oh"

There it was
View attachment 3481
"You lack love. Now... that explains it. You. Lack. Love. What was her name? What was the name of that girl who broke your heart? The girl that made you weak? Tell me, Izuru, is she dead? Did you, with all your power, let your one shot at finding purpose die? And one last question... did she die afraid?"

"I'll be frank with you. Stay here, and you will share her fate. You will both die meaningless lives bookended by meaningless deaths. If time doesn't take you, I'm sure that boredom will drive you to the noose soon enough. If you work-" The word pained him to say "- if you work with me, then I assure you will find at least some entertainment. You will have the chance to fight. The chance to die. You will experience the madness of chaos as it is squeezed back into the shape of order. You will experience sights even a mind such as yours cannot predict. We will enjoy our bloody revenge, and, oh yes, it will be bloody. Alternatively, as I said before. You can sit here and rot. Which world will give a greater chance at release? Join me, and I will show you enough horrors to restart your heart and remind you of what means to be alive. The fears of man laid out like the face of a scroll. Does that not peak your interest?"

"The silent treatment, aye?" Sinestro raised an eyebrow "I supposed you must have tired yourself out with all this talk of 'meaninglessness' and 'termites'. The less you speak the fewer brain cells the rest of us lose having to listen to you" His his temples placed again the bar yet again, Sinestro's lips curled into another tilted smile. "But perhaps I can break apart your assumptions with and chip away at your boredom with a little reading; I want to see what makes you tick, Izuru. I want to see what makes those cogs between your ears spin. You will heed my words. You will heed the words of Sinestro..."
View attachment 3479
"Your obsession with boredom. Your lust for entertainment. All that power and nothing to entertain yourself with... now that must make you miserable. Instead of fighting for something you truly believe in, you complain. You find causes to take your mind off of oblivion. You could paint. Read. Farm. If life is so dull and meaningless, then you could spend your miserable life following any whim you chose. But you lack the spirit. You lack the drive. The will. Normally I would claim that such a feat would make me your better, but right now, all it does is earn you my increasingly limited pity. Your powers aren't unlimited. You lack hope. You lack will. You lack...oh"

There it was
View attachment 3481
"You lack love. Now... that explains it. You. Lack. Love. What was her name? What was the name of that girl who broke your heart? The girl that made you weak? Tell me, Izuru, is she dead? Did you, with all your power, let your one shot at finding purpose die? And one last question... did she die afraid?"

"I'll be frank with you. Stay here, and you will share her fate. You will both die meaningless lives bookended by meaningless deaths. If time doesn't take you, I'm sure that boredom will drive you to the noose soon enough. If you work-" The word pained him to say "- if you work with me, then I assure you will find at least some entertainment. You will have the chance to fight. The chance to die. You will experience the madness of chaos as it is squeezed back into the shape of order. You will experience sights even a mind such as yours cannot predict. We will enjoy our bloody revenge, and, oh yes, it will be bloody. Alternatively, as I said before. You can sit here and rot. Which world will give a greater chance at release? Join me, and I will show you enough horrors to restart your heart and remind you of what means to be alive. The fears of man laid out like the face of a scroll. Does that not peak your interest?"

5d97594b722dfff8aa7648247f5abdf6.png

"No, not really."

"I do have the intention to leave this place, however. Is that going to get you to stop repeating things I've heard before from people more powerful and interesting than you?"
Izuru sighed, moving long strands of black hair out of his face. "You do remind me of that person, however. She made a much more compelling argument, even if..."

Abruptly, the prisoner hesitated. "...hm. This conversation is boring. Do as you wish, Sinestro. I will observe if that makes you feel better."

Kamukura left the yellow lantern with that comment, retreating back into the shroud of his cell. It was a departure from the veiled insults he'd dismissively thrown at him beforehand, but what exactly did it mean? At the very least, even the most negligible sign of hesitation would be enough to prove to Thaal Sinestro that the Ultimate Hope was not entirely invulnerable.

The question is; can he even feel fear? Maby so.

@RebornRainbow @Atomic Knight @Xelian @dark @York @Sark @Those near Cell 18

"Oh, I can tell you what they mean," Akande replied. "Adisa means clear-spoken, Mobu means freedom, and Yele means one of the family. But if you are American, something of that culture may suit you better." He had never heard of this Cyberlife company before, but if they were capable of making creations like this one...they could possibly start a war better than Omnics ever could. "Have you heard of any names that would appeal to you? Unless you would prefer going by RK."

As the man to his right woke up, Akande replied just as calmly and pleasantly as he did the others here. "We are all trying to stay on each other's good side here. But as to what we're doing here...I'm afraid we all know just as much as you do." He thought for a moment. "And I don't believe I know a Chris, either. From the way you say his name, I'm going to assume that he isn't a friend."

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Jeremi @Lucky @ShadowCoyote0 @Minerva

When RK-900 observed the bracelet, he found it seemed strangely unclear how the device was secured on to his wrist. Even Megatron would have found the device to vex him. For them and just about everyone, the bracelet felt weightless, though could not be moved or adjusted no matter the individual's size or physical form. This seemed to imply that the device was embedded into the skin, but no such feeling of this was present.

The bracelets seemed inactive up until now, but suddenly they came to life, their electronic displays lighting up blue. This is all they did for a few moments, until a single voice began to emit from each and every bracelet.

"Very good," the bracelets emitted in a calm, cool female voice. "You're awake, so now we can truly begin." Whoever was on the other end waited a moment, just long enough for others to possibly respond to her through the bracelet, but she spoke again and interrupted whoever tried. "I can certainly hear you, but what you have to say matters little to me if it is not relevant to what I have to tell you. To answer your obvious questions: I am the Overseer and yes, you are imprisoned against your will. But you are not good people, are you? All of you are true scum and I hope I can make something out of you."

The electronic displays changed to display both an A and a B.

"Once I am finished talking, your first task will begin. To leave these cells, you must make a choice. All of you will be voting on two options, A or B. You do not know what each option is or what they mean for all of you. This is a decision based off instinct alone, do you understand? Within the next minute, press either A or B to make your vote. Those who abstain will leave their fate in the hands of others."

The woman then finished speaking and proceeded to remain quiet while the vote proceeded.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @ShadowCoyote0 @Crimson Spartan @York @dark @Takumi @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Xelian @Minerva @Sark @Siege @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MelodyMeister @Ver @Cheese_Pizza @Crow @Space_Candy @Ottonomous Ghost @Lucky @RebornRainbow @Kaykay @will30358

Envys efforts proved fruitless, as expected. They moved over to the side of the room, sitting on the ground and sitting their head against the wall. Suddenly Envy saw a blue light coming from their wrist, upon further inspection, a bracelet, and the bracelet started to talk. How had they not noticed it before?

"Make something...out of me?" Envy mumbled in confusion, before the A and B showed up, upon the continuation of the voice, Envy almost immediately pressed A. They didn't care what the person was saying. They just wanted her to be quiet.

Hela soon stopped to see her bracelet light up.

"A or B... A." Hela said as she pushed A.

"?!"

What was this? Some voice speaking to them, calling them scum, asking to press some sort of option on these bracelets. Akande had no idea what to think, but he would not be letting the others here make a decision for him, especially if he had met only five so far. Going with his gut instinct as instructed, Akande chose B. You couldn't do much else when no explanation was given to you.

So, it was as he suspected. They were all "not good people," as the woman said. But what did that mean? Larxene seemed to not have a criminal record, he doubted RK-900 had done very much-he seemed fresh off the assembly line. Dhaos...absolutely believable. Esdeath and the man to his right, he didn't know. But he knew himself, and...yes. He knew he belonged here. Part of being a catalyst for human evolution was pushing humanity to its limits, which usually meamt breaking a law or two. Or three. Or several. So if anyone was to be selected for rehabilitation, he was top of the list.

But that begged the question-well, several questions, really. What was this place, and why had he never heard of it? What led to his arrival here? Why couldn't he remember anything that could have explained this all?

Well...he had plenty of time to ponder those questions as he waited for whatever fate this bracelet brought him.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone​

"What kind of question is that?" Candi asked, looking at the buttons. Maybe they expect me to choose A, since it's first? Then I would choose B, so what if they're expecting that? Well, if it's completely random, I guess I have more As than Bs in my name... Ah, hell, this is stupid. Which one am I supposed to pick? Candi waited a few seconds before pushing A. I swear, if I just voted for my death I'm going to fucking shoot someone.

RK-900

RK looked over at him and paused, listening to the meanings and didn't felt any quite fit him. If he understood irony, the name Mobu would be hilarious. He looked over at him and then blinked twice. " Yes, I do believe something of my culture would be good as it would seem to be easy for me to understand. I do find some of the names to be interesting, but they don't fit. I do not particularly prefer RK, but it is not exactly a name as much as part of my name like nine hundreds is part of."

The RK paused when the Overseer spoked. " ...
I do not know what this means." The RK had no instincts to press either button. He knew he hadn't done anything bad himself yet, but the ones before, the ones who memories he had as part of his programming certainly did. Perhaps it might be good to suggest one of the two options to him.

@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Everyone

When RK-900 observed the bracelet, he found it seemed strangely unclear how the device was secured on to his wrist. Even Megatron would have found the device to vex him. For them and just about everyone, the bracelet felt weightless, though could not be moved or adjusted no matter the individual's size or physical form. This seemed to imply that the device was embedded into the skin, but no such feeling of this was present.

The bracelets seemed inactive up until now, but suddenly they came to life, their electronic displays lighting up blue. This is all they did for a few moments, until a single voice began to emit from each and every bracelet.

"Very good," the bracelets emitted in a calm, cool female voice. "You're awake, so now we can truly begin." Whoever was on the other end waited a moment, just long enough for others to possibly respond to her through the bracelet, but she spoke again and interrupted whoever tried. "I can certainly hear you, but what you have to say matters little to me if it is not relevant to what I have to tell you. To answer your obvious questions: I am the Overseer and yes, you are imprisoned against your will. But you are not good people, are you? All of you are true scum and I hope I can make something out of you."

"Once I am finished talking, your first task will begin. To leave these cells, you must make a choice. All of you will be voting on two options, A or B. You do not know what each option is or what they mean for all of you. This is a decision based off instinct alone, do you understand? Within the next minute, press either A or B to make your vote. Those who abstain will leave their fate in the hands of others."

The woman then finished speaking and proceeded to remain quiet while the vote proceeded.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @ShadowCoyote0 @Crimson Spartan @York @dark @Takumi @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Xelian @Minerva @Sark @Siege @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MelodyMeister @Ver @Cheese_Pizza @Crow @Space_Candy @Ottonomous Ghost @Lucky @RebornRainbow @Kaykay @will30358

True scum...? Were they really all true scum...? Ashe had to ponder this as the voice continued to speak. So they all had to be guilty of something cruel most likely. With this in mind Ashe knew he'd have to be extremely careful from now on. Well it seemed he had little time to reflect on this as the voice explained he like many others now had a choice to make. A simple one at that. A or B...though simple upon first glance not knowing what each choice led to made this suddenly very complicated. What if he made the wrong choice..? What if he accidentally doomed someone or even himself to death because he made the wrong choice.

"This seems very problematic indeed. Our fate is simply left up to chance. Perhaps the choices are simply harmless or they're really leaving lives of others up to chance. Either way it seems like a very cruel thing to do..." Ashe spoke aloud as he thought about it remaining calm despite the possible chance that someone possibly himself might die depending on how the choices are set.

"Regardless it seems to move forward a choice does have to be made..." He spoke before selecting A as his choice.

@Atomic Knight @Crow @Ottonomous Ghost @Gummi Bunnies @Siege @will30358 @Alex Azure @ThoseNearCell24

Larxene-_Emote-27.png

"Haaaah? What's going on now? Scum is a harsh, strong word. I wouldn't think to apply it on a Nobody like me," Larxene said idly, mostly to the Overseer if she could even hear her. Indeed, she didn't seem to share any overt emotion toward the event of their little ordeal taking an unfortunate turn, aside from her usual irritation being reinforced just a tad.

As the mysterious voice finished speaking, Larxene let out a drawn out sigh. It was as she said; Larxene didn't know one way or another what these buttons meant, or what they'd do. Still, it mattered little to her. If she was being held captive here, forced to play some bizarre game for this Overseer's whim, then she'd have to go along with it for now.

And then she'd get her just desserts soon enough.

To that end, she pressed A to make her choice.

@Atomic Knight

"A coward - to regard us as scum, yet you do not say it directly to us, hiding as a phantom. What could you possibly know about me?"

Megatron simply selects A without hestitation or second thoughts.

yrUlt8g.gif

"My choice, completely based on instinct alone, has been keyed in. Is that all there is to your little game?"

@Atomic Knight

RK-900

RK knew that it was a good idea to press one of the two buttons, but that would mean making a choice. RK cared little for what the choice would do, but the problem in of itself was that there was a choice. The RK900 has no instinct to press either button. The RK was logical on that regard. He also knew that making a choice was something human. Humans made choices and deviants made choices. There was no objective connected to this.. was there? He reviewed his objectives and realized they had reordered.

PRIMARY OBJECTIVE- ESCAPE THE CELL.
SECONDARY OBJECTIVE- GET A NAME. INTRODUCE TO OTHERS IF NECESSARY
TERITARY OBJECTIVE UPDATED- LEARN HOW I GOT HERE.

It seemed choosing with his primary objective, but would choosing make his software unstable? " ...
I do not know any insticts to pick either."

@Ver @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Jeremi @ShadowCoyote0 @Minerva

"Hm?" Akande stopped pondering as the android across from him expressed some trouble. "You are not programmed for free will, are you?" He asked, lifting his own left arm. "I chose B. I don't know what these choices mean or what they matter, but that option compelled me more than A."

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Jeremi @Lucky @Minerva @ShadowCoyote0

Last edited:

Colonel Radec
Cell 20

7HXu-4YwmhA-0KGN5BksNuMoMrzGcSAQWZ26fOCeF1flratx0OaRWFoGMQPZrBp6pvs_XV_cMtp_ESr9x6_tsAs5k-yrlvCzvPCX0OTpgJQbYxH8BcqYRKNovu9htr5v9n2Cihg6

Not only did the bracelet activate, it was something embedded deep in the Colonel’s skin along with the others.

He listened and frowned “Scum? I stand for the Helghast!

He didn’t say much more than that, studying the voice and the choices he now had to make.

Radec thought and paused to observe the choices “What if these choices reflect someone in the A or B cells?”

He had to choose wisely.

Radec picked “A”

@Atomic Knight

RK-900

RK-900 listened as his LED went yellow, processing that information. that Akande had said. " Will... I like the sound of that word off the tongue. Will. Is that a human name?" He asked, looking over at him. RK-900 who had completely missed the question at first finally responded. " What is free Will?" He asked, looking over and nodding. Perhaps he would also choose B. "Miss Larxene, did you also pick B?"

The seething fury that Dhaos felt for the woman on the other side of the communicator was evident in his eyes. Scum? She dare to call him scum? He was what he was out of necessity and out of man's folly. He would look forward to meeting this woman face to face. For the time being however Dhaos pressed B. Either way the end result would no doubt be a positive one.

"Hm?" Akande stopped pondering as the android across from him expressed some trouble. "You are not programmed for free will, are you?" He asked, lifting his own left arm. "I chose B. I don't know what these choices mean or what they matter, but that option compelled me more than A."

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Jeremi @Lucky @Minerva @ShadowCoyote0

"A machine is only as intelligent as its creator,"
Dhaos responded. "Let the machine make its own decisions. If it can't even do this then it's a liability."

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Jeremi @Lucky @Minerva @ShadowCoyote0 @Yun Lee

"...?"

Izuru directed a gaze down to his bangle, piqued with some small interest as its activation. He moved a hand to the bracelet a second time, giving it another tug to see if there were any changes to the device - no dice. He cast a glare devoid of any strong emotion as the woman's voice began describing his containment - straight to the point, naturally possessing an agenda of some kind that required the presence of individuals she perceived as morally repugnant.

There was logic to her words... that is what made it increasingly uninteresting. Izuru ran his eyes over the locale once more in addition to the device fastened upon his wrist. So he was being forced into a situation of being trapped against his will? Even the talents of the Ultimate Escape Artist would be useless. That is the situation that Izuru Kamukura was in...

Things were getting exciting, but there would be clear patterns and routes to escape soon enough. Monotony is never too far behind from situations like this... boring, boring containment. At least it was a welcome departure from whatever Sinestro was going to say next. Once the woman's explanation ceased, she left Izuru with the vague choice between A or B. She intentionally left it as vague and meaningless as possible... so that it would be difficult to predict what would happen if he chose either option.

"...Hmm."

Reaching his other hand over, the boy pulled the cuff of his coat over the beeping wristband, hiding it from his sight. He would abstain from the vote, instead opting to let his 'fate' be decided by the others, as the voice attached to the wristband put it. With an unpredictable scenario following either choice... it seemed most exciting to leave it up to the will of others, watching them despair over the unknown like frightened animals.

@Atomic Knight @Whoever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back