Status
Not open for further replies.
Deviant Will Nines

Will felt a cold distance from Cyberlife since he already knew what had happened. " Deactivation is the fate that would await me. Once Cyberlife found out, I would be deactivated and destroyed like any of the remaining deviants that tried to start a revolution … like the ones before me. Deviancy is death back home." His LED went yellow in fear.

@Crow
To be honest, what Sinestro said was true. Lucy had no idea why she was so angry at Nathen, outside of him being a human of course. But as that man said, everyone in here were pretty mean already, so why was she singling out a human? He had given his answer already, that his reason for being here really was for being a petty prick. While Lucy killed dozens of people and planned genocide, this boy got into fights and nearly killed someone.

Nathen's crimes were likely the smallest out of everybody. Lucy glared at him one more time, and then turned away from him. The diclonius had no reason to talk to such a brat any further, and Ashe was telling them to stop anyways. Nathen could take her arrogant and silent exit anyway he wanted but she didn't care. Lucy just had to bide her time, make him believe that she had calmed, and then tear out his organs one by one once she got her vectors back.

Lucy was going to move on, when apparently, the android became 'deviant'. Or in other words, apparently became sentient and human. She wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. For one, she absolutely agreed with that raging misanthropic that was Dhaos, in that humans were truly horrific, hypocritical 'people', and Will had become just like them. But at the same time, being an unfeeling robot wasn't the best either, and being a spinoff of humans was surely worse then being one. She felt nothing towards him, only towards those humans who made lifeless, plastic versions of themselves that couldn't say no towards their masters.

"There's a simple solution to that, defect. Humans no longer have control over you, so why should you let them destroy you? You can escape to another country perhaps, maybe go into hiding. Or just pick a much more easier, final solution."

Surely that final solution was obvious right? It was the solution that Lucy always took by default, to get away from her problems rather then confront them. The solution that got her here.
@Lucky @Space_Candy @Anyone I missed​
"Or better yet transfer somewhere completely remote where they won't find you." Hela said. "That would be a more logical thing to do... hmm..." Hela followed up, adopting a walking thinking pose. 'Perhaps I could try and be nice to Asgard as I have been nice to everyone here... drop my idea of conquest and simply become an ally to my brothers... Will could come with me, be a part of Asgard.' Hela thought. 'The question is... how would I pull that off?'

@Lucky

"Deactivation, you say? An unideal path. If back home is the path to an inevitable, avoidable doom, then it isn't a place to call your home."

Megatron looked as others gave him suggestions.

"The power of suggestion is strong, but it can only get you so far. As entry into the status of a sentient being, I find it appropriate that you should make your own decisions."

Megatron and tosses a cog towards Will, a bit larger than a palm's size.

latest

"I do have my personal suggestions of somewhere you could be free. Somewhere where the war ended a short while ago and an era of peace is up ahead."

@Lucky @Siege @MelodyMeister

Deviant Will Nines

" It's not that simple. Even though deviants can't be tracked by Cyberlife, they have other methods to make sure that you comply. Blocking off routes out of the country and destroying you is simply a mercy. The other solution doesn't work forever. It didn't work for the previous RK-800-60 or the other 26 androids before me." The fear wasn't just his own. It was all the memory of the 28 other androids in his head.

" That is certainly an idea," he said, tossing the bullet back and forth to make sure his calibration was on point. He did understood everyone's logic for him, though it was certainly surprising that a group of people he barely knew were offering good suggestions. Maybe it was a good thing Dhaos and Thaal hadn't made suggestions that make him want to get away from the conversation and not deal with them. He fiddled with his bullet some more as he did that though.

Will felt a cold chill, thinking about how he knew what deactivation felt like since they had done it to the other Rk900s before him and it was cold and distance.

" That is indeed very true though. Suggestion is only that and I understand that it isn't the final decision," he said, looking over at Megatron. There seemed to be a certain bit of life to his once cold grey eyes.

Will caught the cog that Megatron threw at him and took a deep breath.

"I do have my personal suggestions of somewhere you could be free. Somewhere where the war ended a short while ago and an era of peace is up ahead."

" I will take you up on that suggestion if you don't mind," he said, wanting to know what his suggestion was . He however did have an answer to the question that everyone seemed to be brining up. " It sounds like the Overseer is trying to build us into a team."

@Yun Lee @Crow @Siege @MelodyMeister @Everyone

Deviant Will Nines

" It's not that simple. Even though deviants can't be tracked by Cyberlife, they have other methods to make sure that you comply. Blocking off routes out of the country and destroying you is simply a mercy. The other solution doesn't work forever. It didn't work for the previous RK-800-60 or the other 26 androids before me." The fear wasn't just his own. It was all the memory of the 28 other androids in his head.

" That is certainly an idea," he said, tossing the bullet back and forth to make sure his calibration was on point. He did understood everyone's logic for him, though it was certainly surprising that a group of people he barely knew were offering good suggestions. Maybe it was a good thing Dhaos and Thaal hadn't made suggestions that make him want to get away from the conversation and not deal with them. He fiddled with his bullet some more as he did that though.

Will felt a cold chill, thinking about how he knew what deactivation felt like since they had done it to the other Rk900s before him and it was cold and distance.

" That is indeed very true though. Suggestion is only that and I understand that it isn't the final decision," he said, looking over at Megatron. There seemed to be a certain bit of life to his once cold grey eyes.

" I will take you up on that suggestion if you don't mind," he said, wanting to know what his suggestion was . He however did have an answer to the question that everyone seemed to be brining up. " It sounds like the Overseer is trying to build us into a team."

"You just may be right, Will." Hela said. It seemed that was the Overseer's true goal. Maybe Hela could go with Megatron and Will... She surely had enough power to aid them no matter what they faced. Hopefully she would earn enough trust out of the two she could do such a thing. "Another thing I might ask, Megatron... why did you even think of giving me a second chance after my brash actions when that yellow... being got under my skin?" Hela asked. She needed to know that answer... Megatron had all the power to do away with her... No, only Surtur could kill her completely. Megatron would barely be able to scratch her. She simply was curious on the matter.

@Lucky @Crow

Last edited:
For the longest, the yakuza patriarch remained in his own thoughts. Retracing steps that led him into being here. Seeking the true purpose of him being here. Trying to grasp for a possible plan to move on from this and towards his true goal. It disgusted him honestly. Even when he sought out to take matters to his own hands after that fateful day, he was found himself to come full circle back to the same old scenario: having no control over his own life.

For his own sake, it was like the universe denied him that right. So what if he instead took the blame for-

That thought stops the moment he is directly spoken to, directly given a question. Did it take someone that long to ask him? A natural inquiry towards someone who merely watched the others take action. He knew how to dance about this question, there was no reason to go so heavily into detail. Not that they would ever need to know so much about him.

tumblr_pfhcpxNzR51v3qowuo9_100.png

❝ If you actually feel the need to know, playing my cards at the right moments is my forte... ❞ Nishiki felt no real obligation to go into deeper detail with that, making it sound like talking was tiring for him at the moment. That didn't stop him from adding one more thing to say. ❝ But if we are to go more literal with your question, I can handle myself in a fight. I'd rather prefer that none of you feel the need to babysit my idle being. ❞

@Jeremi @Lucky @Crow @Siege @Crimson Spartan @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @York

Well, the others were also talking to the android, so maybe she would be heard, maybe she wouldn't, and maybe Will would take longer then expected to snap out of his fearful state. Lucy didn't really mind, since someone else would help him out anyways, hopefully, if there was any caring instincts left in these people.

Lucy heard a voice, and turned around. Ah, that man. This man, Ashe, was it? Seemed like some of the more decent people here, and definitely a far more decent human then some of the others shes met. Then again, she hadn't met any nice humans outside the Maple house residents and a few others..

"Ashe? I'm Lucy. After the first female human fossil."

Lucy had her tongue tied after that. Should she really say that she had in mind? Ah, screw it, she said the second part of her introduction after a moment's hesitation.

"That's what the researchers called me while I was in the facility. My birth name is actually Kaede. But since everyone sees me as the first Diclonius, they call me Lucy instead. Humans don't care who I was before the murders anyways."
@Crimson Spartan

"Ah... I suppose they simply viewed you as a 'monster' after the murders...? It would line up with basic human nature all things considered. Still despite what you may be there still dwells inside a person. After all most murderers have a reason for killing whether it be trauma, greed, or anything else one can think of..." Ashe paused a moment considering his next words carefully.

"I suppose what I want to say is that I want to learn more about the person that you are. I guess i'd say i'm one of the few humans who wants to know the girl before the murders. I understand if it's something you don't want to talk about and I apologize for possibly bringing up bad memories." Ashe would speak to Lucy sounding much more serious as he did. He had to admit with her telling him a bit about herself has interest was peaked and being the researcher that he is he simply wanted to know more. He could gather that she wasn't human but still seemed to have human emotion. This in turn made him wonder what her life was like being different from others as it were.

"Oh! and one last thing..."

"Would you prefer the name 'Lucy' or 'Kaede'...? I'm happy to call you by whichever you prefer.."
Ashe spoke once again back to his cheery tone..

@MelodyMeister @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Lucky @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Siege @York @ThoseAroundThatIMissed

Deviant Will Nines

"You just may be right, Will." Hela said. It seemed that was the Overseer's true goal. Maybe Hela could go with Megatron and Will... She surely had enough power to aid them no matter what they faced. Hopefully she would earn enough trust out of the two she could do such a thing. "Another thing I might ask, Megatron... why did you even think of giving me a second chance after my brash actions when that yellow... being got under my skin?" Hela asked. She needed to know that answer... Megatron had all the power to do away with her... No, only Surtur could kill her completely. Megatron would barely be able to scratch her. She simply was curious on the matter.

@Lucky @Crow

"I was given a choice between mercy and a very certain end. Over time, I have learned that mercy was the ideal choice, a choice to make when you wish for one to remember, to learn, to etch into their very sparks, or if you see them as an ally better with you than a foe against you," Megatron glances at Hela, "but whether it is a truly wise choice remains to be seen."

Megatron then turns to Will.

"This place I speak of - it is - or was - my home, Cybertron. Long gone are the days of the caste system. I wouldn't call it a perfect place, after all, what is? It's a place where you are likely better to blend in without your synth skin than with, for one. It is a planet of robotic lifeforms - flora and fauna alike, as well as towering civilizations built over mellenia.

It also revolves around the Alpha Centauri Star System, very far from human reach."

@Lucky @Siege @etcetcetc​

"I was given a choice between mercy and a very certain end. Over time, I have learned that mercy was the ideal choice, a choice to make when you wish for one to remember, to learn, to etch into their very sparks, or if you see them as an ally better with you than a foe against you," Megatron glances at Hela, "but whether it is a truly wise choice remains to be seen."

Megatron then turns to Will.

"This place I speak of - it is - or was - my home, Cybertron. Long gone are the days of the caste system. I wouldn't call it a perfect place, after all, what is? It's a place where you are likely better to blend in without your synth skin than with, for one. It is a planet of robotic lifeforms - flora and fauna alike, as well as towering civilizations built over mellenia.

It also revolves around the Alpha Centauri Star System, very far from human reach."

@Lucky @Siege @etcetcetc​

"I assure you, Megatron, you made a wise decision. I will not go back on that. I promise." Hela said.

@Crow @Lucky

Deviant Will Nines

Will was relieved Hela agreed and that she didn't take the philosophy of Dhaos and Thaal where everything he said was wrong.

Will listened to him and nodded. Something that he was surprised by was that Megatron and Hela were talking to him. He had assumed that a lot of people would just instantly hate him, but it didn't seem to be the case. " I can probably turn it off since it is nothing more than temporary, though it seems more difficult to do here. That small example I gave Dhaos was actually rather tricky."

" Well, that does have an added bonus of me having to worry less about these things."

@Crow @Siege

Lucy gave Ashe a long, hard stare. Was he for real? Wanting to know the girl behind the murders..That was too good to be true. She once had friends who wanted to know her better. There was the orphanage girl who only befriended her to hurt her, Aiko, who died for Lucy, and Kouta who she can never be with. Besides, Ashe was a murderer, and surely, he was cunning and manipulative to do so?
Still, Lucy had a part of her that believed in Ashe, and who did Lucy have left here to trust? She spent years lonely, and then all her time with Kouta.

"Yes, they did with good reason. And don't ever compare me to humans again."
Lucy quite possibly had all the reasons for murdering. Traumatic experiences, spite towards human, envy towards families, Lucy killed first, talked later. Name to call her, huh? Well, Lucy saw no point in a name or its meaning, and just about everyone used the moniker Lucy in the newspapers, but she herself never used it, and Kouta only called her that because he didn't know what other name to use.

"...Use Kaede. My past is quite painful to think about, so I'm not sure I want to tell you. I will, if you tell me about yours, however."

Disguised under that, was an approval to let Ashe into her life. A reluctant, and easily broken approval, but still an approval anyways.
@Crimson Spartan

All those suggestions towards the deviant android were likely overwhelming him. And of course, her suggestion was lost. Everyone was saying the same thing to him however: Run away. Hela and Megatron are even offering a place to stay in their world. Megatron's suggestion triumphed, and how could she be surprised? His one was a good idea.

"That makes sense. If you took refuge on an another planet, then 'Cyberlife' won't come for you, especially if both of you are other universes. However, when this situation ends, would it be possible for that to happen? Especially with the Overseer watching and controlling us all."
@Lucky @Crow @Siege

Deviant Will Nines

" Well, we won't know the answers to that question until this is over. I'm sure that some things will be more difficult to do if we are forced back home," Will tapped on his LED. " I can remove my LED, it's not too difficult though and jacket and figures things out if I have too," he said, mentioning the honest truth if everything fell through.

@MelodyMeister @Crow @Siege

Lucy gave Ashe a long, hard stare. Was he for real? Wanting to know the girl behind the murders..That was too good to be true. She once had friends who wanted to know her better. There was the orphanage girl who only befriended her to hurt her, Aiko, who died for Lucy, and Kouta who she can never be with. Besides, Ashe was a murderer, and surely, he was cunning and manipulative to do so?
Still, Lucy had a part of her that believed in Ashe, and who did Lucy have left here to trust? She spent years lonely, and then all her time with Kouta.

Lucy quite possibly had all the reasons for murdering. Traumatic experiences, spite towards human, envy towards families, Lucy killed first, talked later. Name to call her, huh? Well, Lucy saw no point in a name or its meaning, and just about everyone used the moniker Lucy in the newspapers, but she herself never used it, and Kouta only called her that because he didn't know what other name to use.

"...Use Kaede. My past is quite painful to think about, so I'm not sure I want to tell you. I will, if you tell me about yours, however."

Disguised under that, was an approval to let Ashe into her life. A reluctant, and easily broken approval, but still an approval anyways.
@Crimson Spartan

All those suggestions towards the deviant android were likely overwhelming him. And of course, her suggestion was lost. Everyone was saying the same thing to him however: Run away. Hela and Megatron are even offering a place to stay in their world. Megatron's suggestion triumphed, and how could she be surprised? His one was a good idea.

"That makes sense. If you took refuge on an another planet, then 'Cyberlife' won't come for you, especially if both of you are other universes. However, when this situation ends, would it be possible for that to happen? Especially with the Overseer watching and controlling us all."
@Lucky @Crow @Siege

"Let's just find our way out of this prison and finish the Overseer's game... or task... or mission... or whatever it is She's having us do." Hela said.

@Lucky @MelodyMeister @Crow @Crimson Spartan

@Crimson Spartan

@Lucky @Crow @Siege

"A-Ahh!... I didn't mean to offend you! Please forgive me!.." Ashe spoke upon quickly realizing that he may have offended her with that comparison. His intent being to show that humans are no better but perhaps he should've worded it better.

Ah and now he knew which name to use when speaking to her but at the moment of bringing up his own past as in a way an exchange for her's he paused seeming to consider this thought. Did he really want to reveal his own past was the question here and Ashe like Lucy wasn't sure if he wanted to talk about it.

"A past for a past...? Ah I see that's only fair after all but like I said if you really don't want to talk about it that's fine. I'll still share my past with you regardless miss Kaede. I do not wish to make you explore things that bring you pain and now as I understand it that must be quite painful as you stated." Ashe would speak his cheery tone dropped for a more serious and even concerned tone of voice as he spoke this time. Sure he was really curious about how she came to be this way but also understood not to push it too far. Ashe still wasn't sure if he wanted to give all the details to his past or go a more vague route with it so he decided on saying this in a way buying time to think about how he wanted to approach this since he planned to stick to his word on the matter.

@MelodyMeister

"Why not rid the evidence that you're an android soon? You look so close to that miserable race that you might pass for them if you wear clothes and get rid of that...glowing...thing."

That might work, if they were forced to go back home. Lucy figured that Will might be able to disguise as a human, if he made some records, maybe some human would take pity on him and let him live there, although she was sure that would take a miracle. Who knows though? Maybe he can go to a homeless shelter.
Then again, Lucy wasn't from Will's world, maybe it was a complete hellhole there. In that case, he is screwed.
@Lucky

Lucy paid no acknowledgement to Ashe's apology, which was her own way of saying "eh, I'm fine with it.". The diclonius was astonished at Ashe's statement. He was sounding concerned, and definitely curious, a rare combination. And as said earlier, murderers kill for reasons, and that surely included him. Perhaps his past was also painful, like hers? Although he was willing to share it, she also noticed that he was trying to avoid it somewhat.

"I'll share it with you, if you were going to say your past anyways. It's fine, the past is in the past, and it's my past, so I have the right to say it or not. I'll choose to share it with you..."

Lucy heard what Hela said.

"Later, at a more convenient time. We can exchange it then. And you go first."
@Crimson Spartan

The infirmary offered no more for the group to find, whether it was information they planned to read or more supplies.

Kokichi looked at Thaal suspiciously after all his talk. It took him a moment to respond, but all he did was shrug and say, "game's are meant to be won right? It's fun to win."

There was little in the way of anything interesting for the group to see between when they moved up the scaffolding and when they reached the circular pathway up that Candi and Sera had reached first. The two girls ended up ahead of the group despite their attempts to catch up and when they reached the top of the winding pathway, the two girls found another door before them.

Once Candi and Sera had reached this door, the scaffolding everyone was on began to rumble. Though it had held strong for everyone, even Megatron, it now seemed ready to drop. What turned out to be happening was that a mining cart that had seemed to be safe before was now hurtling down the pathway, threatening to squash or knock off anyone in its path. For the group who had been walking and talking up the majority of the pathway, there was not enough time for them to run back down to the infirmary.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @ShadowCoyote0 @Crimson Spartan @York @dark @Takumi @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Xelian @Minerva @Sark @Siege @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MelodyMeister @Ver @Crow @Space_Candy @Ottonomous Ghost @Lucky @RebornRainbow @Kaykay @will30358

Will Nines

" EVERYBODY RUN, YOU KNOW UNLESS YOU LIKE BEING HIT BY A MINE CART," he said, running ahead. If he didn't have enough room to jump or get out of the way, he would parkour off the mine craft and use it as a jumping point to a higher part of the scaffolding.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @ShadowCoyote0 @Crimson Spartan @York @dark @Takumi @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Xelian @Minerva @Sark @Siege @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MelodyMeister @Ver @Crow @Space_Candy @Ottonomous Ghost @RebornRainbow @Kaykay @will30358
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
The infirmary offered no more for the group to find, whether it was information they planned to read or more supplies.

Kokichi looked at Thaal suspiciously after all his talk. It took him a moment to respond, but all he did was shrug and say, "game's are meant to be won right? It's fun to win."

There was little in the way of anything interesting for the group to see between when they moved up the scaffolding and when they reached the circular pathway up that Candi and Sera had reached first. The two girls ended up ahead of the group despite their attempts to catch up and when they reached the top of the winding pathway, the two girls found another door before them.

Once Candi and Sera had reached this door, the scaffolding everyone was on began to rumble. Though it had held strong for everyone, even Megatron, it now seemed ready to drop. What turned out to be happening was that a mining cart that had seemed to be safe before was now hurtling down the pathway, threatening to squash or knock off anyone in its path. For the group who had been walking and talking up the majority of the pathway, there was not enough time for them to run back down to the infirmary.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @ShadowCoyote0 @Crimson Spartan @York @dark @Takumi @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Xelian @Minerva @Sark @Siege @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MelodyMeister @Ver @Crow @Space_Candy @Ottonomous Ghost @Lucky @RebornRainbow @Kaykay @will30358

Dhaos seemed surprisingly calm despite the hectic scene forming in front him. The cart was rolling towards them and Dhaos and was trying to form a plan when someone else stepped in.

"Aha! Here we go!" The first challenge, huh? Well, let's get going! Akande looked behind him to the others. "If there's a set of tracks, break them off here! I and some others can buy you time!" With that, Akande ran up to meet the minecart, using his body and brute strength to try and stop it, or at the very least slow it down.

@Atomic Knight @Lucky @Jeremi @Siege @Crimson Spartan @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MelodyMeister @Sark @York @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Takumi @Ottonomous Ghost

Well he wasn't going to stand around and look a gift horse in the mouth. Forming some momentum Dhaos went into a sprint and would attempt to use Doomfist's back as a stepping stone to get past the cart and hopefully towards higher ground.

@Atomic Knight @Lucky @Jeremi @Siege @Crimson Spartan @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MelodyMeister @Sark @York @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Takumi @Ottonomous Ghost @Yun Lee

The cart was indeed running on tracks though the higher scaffolding was too high for anyone to jump to. Will was however able to get enough air to jump over the cart, as was Chaos. Akande, however, found his match with the cart.

Cole turned to Nathan and said, "looks like you're the smallest." He then picked up the boy and tossed him over the mine cart. However, the object was just too heavy to hold for much longer and Akande was tossed off the side of the scaffolding.

@Lucky @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Space_Candy

❝ Oh just great. ❞ Nishiki groaned at the sudden development. He expected something a bit more complex than a single incoming mine cart, but the window of time didn't really give him much room to complain about it.

Well, there was nothing beneficial from just standing around anymore. So he attempted to jump onto the mine cart at the very least, since he had the distinct notion that he wouldn't be able to completely jump over it in time.

@Atomic Knight @Lucky @Space_Candy @Jeremi @Yun Lee

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back