Status
Not open for further replies.
Candi walked over to Megatron, Akande, and Izuru, overhearing the conversation. A barricade! Candi said. Well, why don't I just use my pigtails to- Candi tried to extend her hair in order to punch the barricade with them, but once they expand more than a centimeter long, she threw up blood and fell to her knees. That.... that isn't good, Candi thought, still coughing up more. I probably used more strength than I should've to stop that damn minecart.... shit.
@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow

So they were in a new area huh.. Ashe wasn't quite sure of what to make of this place as he watched everyone go off to various points of interest however it took one thing to get Ashe moving.
Candi walked over to Megatron, Akande, and Izuru, overhearing the conversation. A barricade! Candi said. Well, why don't I just use my pigtails to- Candi tried to extend her hair in order to punch the barricade with them, but once they expand more than a centimeter long, she threw up blood and fell to her knees. That.... that isn't good, Candi thought, still coughing up more. I probably used more strength than I should've to stop that damn minecart.... shit.
"M-Miss Candi!!" Ashe wasted no time running over to check on her once he saw her fall to her knees and cough up blood. Upon reaching her he quickly looked her over before speaking again. "Y-you're hurt I should've noticed sooner I'm so very sorry.." He spoke his expression and voice filled with concern.

@will30358 @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @ThoseIMissed

As Wesker examined his new surroundings, he noticed Candi throwing up blood. She wasn't in good shape at all. With a sigh, he approached her and Ashe. "Calm down not. It's not like her wounds are external. You'd have no reason to assume she was harmed. And as for you young Lady, just hang in. We might have something to help." Wesker then directed his attention to Will. "Will! Get over here! I need a red and a green herb!"
@Crimson Spartan @will30358 @Lucky

Will Nines

Will was debating if he wanted to go up the stairs to investigate what was behind the double doors while everyone else would examine the stuff, but he hadn't made it that far before he had heard Wesker call him. He could just ignore the man since he did want to keep the herbs, but he had grabbed a few of them up ahead and he wanted Wesker to trust him, so he came over. "
I got some," he said, taking out a red and green herb from earlier that he had somehow been storing and handed them over to Wesker. " Do you think that it will help her?" He asked.

@Crimson Spartan @ShadowCoyote0 @will30358

Pyke
@Donder172
Taral slowly regained concious. The first thing he tried was getting his bearings. He heard several voices, none of them were recognizable to him. They were all from strangers. He opened his eyes and looked at the people standing nearby. He slowly stood up as he looked at them quietly, observing, even focussed. Then it came to him, as he tried to reach out through the Force and towards the others, he felt nothing. There was nothing, he couldn't feel the Force anymore. His hand moved to his belt, he then noticed his lightsaber was missing. He already did not feel the weight of it, but this confirmed that it was indeed missing.

Taral looked towards Pyke. He stared right into his eyes. While weakened, his face showed no signs of fear. "I am not a spy. I am a Sith." Taral replied, unfortunately, he couldn't prove that now that he didn't have his powers.
"A Sith, huh?" Pyke said, returning the stare. After a couple seconds, he shrugged. "Don't know what that is. So long as you ain't a captain or a spy, then we're a crew."

Lucy walked pass the robed man with no acknowledgement, and straight to the wooden spikes. Taking a quick look around her, she didn't show it, but Lucy was utterly baffled. So uh...they came out of prison? And now there're on a massive tower? The overseer wasn't rehabilitating them no, it's a game between her and them bad people. Except she's cheating with the bracelets. Unfortunately, despite the tower likely being surrounded by glass, escape was possible. And according to some people she knew, apparently, these kind of rooms were often on high towers.

"Cinne-Cinder? Is it possible for you or that...Cole man to burn these spikes?"
She was sure she got the names correct, right? Oh well, they know who they are.

Lucy had a feeling it was a bad idea or it wouldn't work though. She turned and walked to the broken vending machines before examining them.Perhaps there would be a broken-off piece of sharp material that she would use? Or perhaps a few weren't broken, and had something in it? She wanted to find out.
@York @Atomic Knight
Cinder Fall
@MelodyMeister @Atomic Knight @Other(s)?

Cinder narrowed her eyes at Lucy, seeming a little wary of her all of a sudden.

NAvTbz3.png

"What makes you think I can-... ..." She started, then seemed to stop herself as she considered the situation.

If they truly were close to the exit, perhaps she might have at least a small fraction of her powers back, which at the very least... Meant she might be able to set the wooden structures here alight.

6Q30Y79.png

"It... Can't hurt to try." She muttered.

Raising the only hand she had, and aiming it at the wooden structures barricading the door... She decided to try and conjure a wave of flames, intending to burn it down, if she could.

Assuming she could use her powers, between those and the rebar she had... She might be able to open up the doors after all. Though even if she didn't have her powers, Cole might be able to help at least weaken it, somehow.​

Hela looked over to see that Candi had spit up blood. "Damnit... must have been from that minecart..." Hela thought out loud. "She's going to be fine, right?" She asked Will or Wesker.

@Lucky @ShadowCoyote0

Wesker didn't take much of the herbs Will provided, just taking some of the leaves. He left plenty for Will to use later. He crushed the herbs together in his hands until a fine power was created. At Hela's question, he nodded. "This should do the trick." Then Wesker focused on Candi. "Okay, now open your mouth, let your saliva moisten the power, then swallow. They don't taste very good, so brace yourself." When she was ready, Wesker poured the powder into her mouth. Those herbs haven't failed him before, so he was confident they'd work here.
@Lucky @will30358
@Siege

Wesker didn't take much of the herbs Will provided, just taking some of the leaves. He left plenty for Will to use later. He crushed the herbs together in his hands until a fine power was created. At Hela's question, he nodded. "This should do the trick." Then Wesker focused on Candi. "Okay, now open your mouth, let your saliva moisten the power, then swallow. They don't taste very good, so brace yourself." When she was ready, Wesker poured the powder into her mouth. Those herbs haven't failed him before, so he was confident they'd work here.
@Lucky @will30358
@Siege

Ashe looked over at the herbs Will had given Wesker and what Wesker was doing with them. The guy seemed to know what he was doing but Ashe couldn't recall ever seeing those herbs before being trapped in this place.

'I'll have to question mister Wesker about it later once miss Candi has recovered. Strange though that he knows what these are despite us just finding them not all that long ago. Perhaps he's hiding something...?' Ashe considered these thoughts as he waiting to see how this plays out.

@ShadowCoyote0 @will30358 @Lucky @Siege @ThoseIMIssed

Ashe looked over at the herbs Will had given Wesker and what Wesker was doing with them. The guy seemed to know what he was doing but Ashe couldn't recall ever seeing those herbs before being trapped in this place.

'I'll have to question mister Wesker about it later once miss Candi has recovered. Strange though that he knows what these are despite us just finding them not all that long ago. Perhaps he's hiding something...?' Ashe considered these thoughts as he waiting to see how this plays out.

@ShadowCoyote0 @will30358 @Lucky @Siege @ThoseIMIssed

"Ashe? You seem to be contemplating something..." Hela said to Ashe.

@Crimson Spartan

@Lucky @will30358
@Siege
Candi did as told, opening her mouth and swallowing before her eyes squirmed and she made a face. She coughed repeatedly before managing to say something - "What the fuck, this tastes like shit!" She continued to cough, but she gave a thumbs-up to the people around her. "Well, at least I'm not dying, heh."​

The elevator ride made Dagran uncomfortable, if how tense he was during it had been anything to go by, but luckily they stopped moving.

Taking a quick glance across the room, he gave the newcomer to their group a wary glance before following after Dhaos up the flight of stairs to the door.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Ottonomous Ghost @Everyone

"Ashe? You seem to be contemplating something..." Hela said to Ashe.

@Crimson Spartan

"Ah miss Hela.... Yeah I suppose you could say I am. I've got a lot on my mind concerning recent events as i'm sure many others do...." Ashe spoke to Hela as these thoughts went on in his head.

However seeing Candi okay again snaps him out of his thoughts.

Candi did as told, opening her mouth and swallowing before her eyes squirmed and she made a face. She coughed repeatedly before managing to say something - "What the fuck, this tastes like shit!" She continued to cough, but she gave a thumbs-up to the people around her. "Well, at least I'm not dying, heh."

"I'm so glad you're okay now miss Candi!.." Ashe spoke seeming genuinely happy that whatever Wesker did with the herbs worked.

@ShadowCoyote0 @will30358 @Lucky @Siege

Candi did as told, opening her mouth and swallowing before her eyes squirmed and she made a face. She coughed repeatedly before managing to say something - "What the fuck, this tastes like shit!" She continued to cough, but she gave a thumbs-up to the people around her. "Well, at least I'm not dying, heh."​

"Thank goodness." Hela remarked.

@will30358

Pyke
@Donder172 @anyone​
"My name is Darth Chirikyât. I am not a captain, but I am not your crew either." Taral answered
The sailor gave the Sith a look of confusion. "Name's Pyke," he responded. "And yeah, you ain't my crew. I ain't no slimy captain. But long as you and I are stuck here, we have to work together. As equals."

Wesker couldn't help but chuckle at Candi's reaction to the herbs. It certainly reminded him of his first reaction. Vile little plants, but they are invaluable at times. "You'll get used to it. Besides, what's a bit of bitter powder when it saves your life. And Will, thank you for the assistance." While this was going down, Wesker noticed Ashe was deep in thought, and his response to Hela seemed a bit...dodgy. "I suppose there would plenty on your mind boy. Perhaps we could...discuss it at some point."
@Crimson Spartan @will30358 @Lucky @Siege

Will Nines

Will looked over at everyone and was silent, surprised that a ton of the herbs were still left and he wondered what sort of magic these plants would hold to do so much with so little. " You are most welcome for the assistance in helping to heal miss Candi. What do you guys want to do? There seemed to be the thorns with the spikes and the double doors above along with the elevator to check out. Do you think the elevator goes up to higher floors or would it be a waste to check?" He asked curiously.

@Crimson Spartan @will30358 @Siege @ShadowCoyote0

Wesker couldn't help but chuckle at Candi's reaction to the herbs. It certainly reminded him of his first reaction. Vile little plants, but they are invaluable at times. "You'll get used to it. Besides, what's a bit of bitter powder when it saves your life. And Will, thank you for the assistance." While this was going down, Wesker noticed Ashe was deep in thought, and his response to Hela seemed a bit...dodgy. "I suppose there would plenty on your mind boy. Perhaps we could...discuss it at some point."
@Crimson Spartan @will30358 @Lucky @Siege

Will Nines

Will looked over at everyone and was silent, surprised that a ton of the herbs were still left and he wondered what sort of magic these plants would hold to do so much with so little. " You are most welcome for the assistance in helping to heal miss Candi. What do you guys want to do? There seemed to be the thorns with the spikes and the double doors above along with the elevator to check out. Do you think the elevator goes up to higher floors or would it be a waste to check?" He asked curiously.

@Crimson Spartan @will30358 @Siege @ShadowCoyote0

"Ah... That would be wonderful! Thank you for the offer mister Wesker perhaps soon we can discuss it...." Ashe spoke seeming more then welcome to discuss his thoughts with Wesker.

"Hmm... It's possible that there may be higher floors given the large number on the pillar being a one..." Ashe spoke considering all of this as well in his mind. He was now looking at the staircases deep in thought once again.

"Given the double door it stands to reason that whatever is within is a point of interest..." Ashe spoke aloud as he continued to think about this.

@Lucky @will30358 @Siege @ShadowCoyote0 @ThoseIMissed

"Ah... That would be wonderful! Thank you for the offer mister Wesker perhaps soon we can discuss it...." Ashe spoke seeming more then welcome to discuss his thoughts with Wesker.

"Hmm... It's possible that there may be higher floors given the large number on the pillar being a one..." Ashe spoke considering all of this as well in his mind. He was now looking at the staircases deep in thought once again.

"Given the double door it stands to reason that whatever is within is a point of interest..." Ashe spoke aloud as he continued to think about this.

@Lucky @will30358 @Siege @ShadowCoyote0 @ThoseIMissed

"If I may, it may be a good idea for us to split up on each floor. We can come back and report our findings once everyone is finished." Hela suggested.

@ShadowCoyote0 @will30358 @Crimson Spartan @Lucky @Atomic Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back