Status
Not open for further replies.
Still sitting in her cage, Larxene rested her chin upon her two hands which she rested right underneath, scowling lightly at Tarn as he went on. Being used as someone else's pawn wasn't quite super appealing to the vixen, certainly. Her expression darkened as the robot implied their deaths should they refuse, but she wasn't about to give in to some tin can!

"Come on now, you can do better than that, can't you?" Larxene said with a venomous smirk as she leaned forward, "With a collection like us, it'd be a waste to just throw away whoever's inconvenient, wouldn't it?" She said, seeming intent on leading Tarn on somewhere, though exactly where was uncertain.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Ottonomous Ghost @Lucky @will30358 @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @York @Everybody

"Ah, I see." Akande chuckled, listening to the confrontation between Tarn and Megatron. So the two machines were on bad terms, hm? A shame, really. Having allies here would no doubt prove fruitful...but this was no place to be making waves. If he failed this "evaluation," that could be very bad news, indeed. "What exactly is this evaluation process? Are we just to be observed here for a sjort while, or do you all have some sort of test for us?"

@Jeremi @Ver @Crow @will30358 @Ottonomous Ghost @Takumi

Still sitting in her cage, Larxene rested her chin upon her two hands which she rested right underneath, scowling lightly at Tarn as he went on. Being used as someone else's pawn wasn't quite super appealing to the vixen, certainly. Her expression darkened as the robot implied their deaths should they refuse, but she wasn't about to give in to some tin can!

"Come on now, you can do better than that, can't you?" Larxene said with a venomous smirk as she leaned forward, "With a collection like us, it'd be a waste to just throw away whoever's inconvenient, wouldn't it?" She said, seeming intent on leading Tarn on somewhere, though exactly where was uncertain.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Ottonomous Ghost @Lucky @will30358 @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @York @Everybody

Once again Tarn chuckled at Larxene's words. "Okay, fleshling. I'll bite, what are you planning to say next?"

"Ah, I see." Akande chuckled, listening to the confrontation between Tarn and Megatron. So the two machines were on bad terms, hm? A shame, really. Having allies here would no doubt prove fruitful...but this was no place to be making waves. If he failed this "evaluation," that could be very bad news, indeed. "What exactly is this evaluation process? Are we just to be observed here for a sjort while, or do you all have some sort of test for us?"

@Jeremi @Ver @Crow @will30358 @Ottonomous Ghost @Takumi

"You will be scrutinized under my discretion,"
Tarn replied to Doomfist. "Once I am finished some of you will be...re-located and the rest will stay here to be housebroken. You understand how it is when you get new pets."

"Yes yes little fleshling," Tarn brushed over Larxene's threats not even bothering to look at her. "I am sure you are a very impressive specimen."

"You're not my Megatron," He stated in a matter of fact tone. "But the way you are suggests a...similar path. The path of a traitor to the Decepticon cause." A hard metal fist connected to Megatron's face causing his head to snap back into the wall. "A TRAITOR TO YOUR OWN CAUSE!" As quickly as the rage had erupted it subsided as Tarn let out a nervous cough. "Well all things considered, I was promised you when you were caught and well. as stated...it will be a pleasure to reacquaint ourselves. I'm sure you feel the same way."

"Evaluation,"
Tarn turned to face Moira. "Some culling and disposal, you know how it is."

"Are you implying that some of us will be kept as...slaves?"
Dhaos asked the Decepticon who only chuckled softly in response.

"Slaves is perhaps a bit too harsh, think something more like soldiers bolstering up an army."

"And what makes you think anyone of us will follow you crazy assholes?"
Ashley responded clearly not interested in this plan.

"That would be disappointing of course, but what is another broken corpse on the pile, am I right?"

The Bloodharbor Ripper had been sitting and listening to the commotion as the warden stepped into the cell. For a while it seemed that he had been lacking spirit or drive, almost like a lethargic caged animal. But energy returned to him as soon as his brain processed the phrase 'soldiers bolstering up an army.' The idea of him acting as a soldier, a mindless drone following orders without question, was a gut-wrenching thought. He'd have none of it.

He stood up shakily. Even though the warden was a robot-like being, something far from a human captain, it didn't matter. It exhibited the same behavior.

It seemed no matter what land he went to, no matter what world, no matter what universe, captains were everywhere, weren't they?

He shouted at the top of his lungs as he succumbed to madness.

eWcarq4.jpg

"I ain't gonna have another captain tell me what to do again! Your 'evaluation' can go rot at the bottom of the sea!"

He walked closer to the decepticon as he exclaimed. Soon he was standing below the colossal warden, a mere rat in comparison.

"If you're gonna kill me, you might as well try. I'm already dead. More death ain't gonna hurt," he proclaimed confidently without a single hint of regret or worry, his baleful eyes unwavering in the face of doom.​

"Yes yes little fleshling," Tarn brushed over Larxene's threats not even bothering to look at her. "I am sure you are a very impressive specimen."

"You're not my Megatron," He stated in a matter of fact tone. "But the way you are suggests a...similar path. The path of a traitor to the Decepticon cause." A hard metal fist connected to Megatron's face causing his head to snap back into the wall. "A TRAITOR TO YOUR OWN CAUSE!" As quickly as the rage had erupted it subsided as Tarn let out a nervous cough. "Well all things considered, I was promised you when you were caught and well. as stated...it will be a pleasure to reacquaint ourselves. I'm sure you feel the same way."

"Evaluation,"
Tarn turned to face Moira. "Some culling and disposal, you know how it is."

"Are you implying that some of us will be kept as...slaves?"
Dhaos asked the Decepticon who only chuckled softly in response.

"Slaves is perhaps a bit too harsh, think something more like soldiers bolstering up an army."

"And what makes you think anyone of us will follow you crazy assholes?"
Ashley responded clearly not interested in this plan.

"That would be disappointing of course, but what is another broken corpse on the pile, am I right?"

@Jeremi @Ottonomous Ghost @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @will30358 @Lucky @Crow @Everyone

"Well, Tarn, back where I was from, I didn't betray the Decepticons, I disbanded them. Perhaps that could be intepreted as a traitorous act - reason enough for you to pursue me, but from my perspective, you have pursued me a little too late."

Megatron places his hands on his back and turns around.

"... alright, very well, I did indeed betray the Decepticon cause - I have betrayed them even before the war. I wanted a Cybertron free from its caste system, only to end up establishing a hierarchy of my own. That was my ultimate betrayal that snowballed into peace through tyranny... despite my hypocrisy, I continued to lead armada after armada until Cybertron was poisoned by war...

... tell me Tarn, what were your reasons for joining your Megatron's Decepticons?"

@Jeremi @Ottonomous Ghost @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @will30358 @Lucky @Crow @Everyone​

The Bloodharbor Ripper had been sitting and listening to the commotion as the warden stepped into the cell. For a while it seemed that he had been lacking spirit or drive, almost like a lethargic caged animal. But energy returned to him as soon as his brain processed the phrase 'soldiers bolstering up an army.' The idea of him acting as a soldier, a mindless drone following orders without question, was a gut-wrenching thought. He'd have none of it.

He stood up shakily. Even though the warden was a robot-like being, something far from a human captain, it didn't matter. It exhibited the same behavior.

It seemed no matter what land he went to, no matter what world, no matter what universe, captains were everywhere, weren't they?

He shouted at the top of his lungs as he succumbed to madness.

eWcarq4.jpg

"I ain't gonna have another captain tell me what to do again! Your 'evaluation' can go rot at the bottom of the sea!"

He walked closer to the decepticon as he exclaimed. Soon he was standing below the colossal warden, a mere rat in comparison.

"If you're gonna kill me, you might as well try. I'm already dead. More death ain't gonna hurt," he proclaimed confidently without a single hint of regret or worry, his baleful eyes unwavering in the face of doom.​

"Well that was easy. I can tell you aren't going to be worth my time."
Tarn replied offhand to Pyke's outburts.

"Well, Tarn, back where I was from, I didn't betray the Decepticons, I disbanded them. Perhaps that could be intepreted as a traitorous act - reason enough for you to pursue me, but from my perspective, you have pursued me a little too late."

Megatron places his hands on his back and turns around.

"... alright, very well, I did indeed betray the Decepticon cause - I have betrayed them even before the war. I wanted a Cybertron free from its caste system, only to end up establishing a hierarchy of my own. That was my ultimate betrayal that snowballed into peace through tyranny... despite my hypocrisy, I continued to lead armada after armada until Cybertron was poisoned by war...

... tell me Tarn, what were your reasons for joining your Megatron's Decepticons?"

@Jeremi @Ottonomous Ghost @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @will30358 @Lucky @Crow @Everyone​

"Why I joined?"
Tarn hissed as he turned Megatron back to face him. "So that you could prove a point." His voice returned to a jovial tone as he continued. "And then I became...this. A jailer, commandant of Grindcore Prison. It really is a shame I don't have my smelting apparatus with me, it would have been a pressure to test it on you. I became quite skilled in my craft and I hope to show it to you and your fleshlings in the coming weeks."

@Jeremi @Ottonomous Ghost @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @will30358 @Lucky @Crow @Everyone

Will Nines

Will took a little longer to wake up then the others but that may have been the fact he was slammed into a wall hard enough to crack it and then electrocuted. He rebooted himself up and looked around, feeling stressed up.

Stress level: 92% Critical.

Will was breathing hard and he was very very unhinged. He had to stay calm, but in that fact he took a deep breath and curled up into a ball. The only person he could hurt his himself. His LED was a very noticeable red. It might be a smart idea to try to calm him since if he got hired, he would become self-destructive.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Everyone

"Planning? Oh, I'm not quite in a position to be planning anything. Just in case you forgot..." Larxene responded to Tarn as he asked what she was "planning," a wry smirk tugging at the edges of her lips as she shrugged her shoulders, feigning a sense of innocence within her confines.

"Besides... From the sound of it, you've already decided what you're planning. After all, like our dear friend over there said, it's do or die, and considering we haven't died yet despite everything, that means you have something on your mind to do to those who resist you," the vixen went on, holding her chin between her fingers intrusively for a moment, before going on again.

Larxene-Emote-33.png

"In other words, it isn't enough that someone inconvenient to you is disposed of. They also have to be made an example of. Isn't that right?" Larxene inquired, placing herself in the mind of Tarn and the others on his team. She didn't really mean to give him any funny ideas (so if she did, then it couldn't have been helped), but rather, speculating their next move for the sake of better understanding the team and their intentions.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Crow @Lucky @Everybody

Will Nines

Will took a little longer to wake up then the others but that may have been the fact he was slammed into a wall hard enough to crack it and then electrocuted. He rebooted himself up and looked around, feeling stressed up.

Stress level: 92% Critical.

Will was breathing hard and he was very very unhinged. He had to stay calm, but in that fact he took a deep breath and curled up into a ball. The only person he could hurt his himself. His LED was a very noticeable red. It might be a smart idea to try to calm him since if he got hired, he would become self-destructive.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Everyone

"The robot looks like shit,"
Ashley responded as she noticed Will fidgeting about. "Is he going to explode or end up murdering us or something?"

"Perhaps,"
Dhaos replied giving Will a look over. "But I believe if he calms down then it should suffice to relieve him." Dhaos grabbed Will by the shoulders and looked him dead in the eyes. "I understand that there is a lot of turmoil going on right now but you must learn to control yourself. If the enemy sees you like this then you are done for. Close your eyes. Take deep breaths and block everything else going around you. Do you understand?"

"Planning? Oh, I'm not quite in a position to be planning anything. Just in case you forgot..." Larxene responded to Tarn as he asked what she was "planning," a wry smirk tugging at the edges of her lips as she shrugged her shoulders, feigning a sense of innocence within her confines.

"Besides... From the sound of it, you've already decided what you're planning. After all, like our dear friend over there said, it's do or die, and considering we haven't died yet despite everything, that means you have something on your mind to do to those who resist you," the vixen went on, holding her chin between her fingers intrusively for a moment, before going on again.

Larxene-Emote-33.png

"In other words, it isn't enough that someone inconvenient to you is disposed of. They also have to be made an example of. Isn't that right?" Larxene inquired, placing herself in the mind of Tarn and the others on his team. She didn't really mean to give him any funny ideas (so if she did, then it couldn't have been helped), but rather, speculating their next move for the sake of better understanding the team and their intentions.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Crow @Lucky @Everybody

"Oh that was what you were implying,"
Tarn chuckled as he leaned down to to look at Larxene. "Yes well, some of your deaths will be, what you would call a sport of sorts. To keep our current staff happy your deaths might not end up being quick and quiet. I hope this wont be an inconvenience to anyone."

Will Nines

Will would have corrected Ashley and told her that his name was Will Nines, but with his current state, he didn't want to risk hurting anyone.

Will really needed to think of a way to calm down, but he didn't know how too as his stress level was much to high. When Dhaos grabbed his shoulders, he tried to remain calm and not move at all since if he accidently did a thing, bye bye Will. He didn't know how to respond to the fact Dhaos was helping him, but he listened and nodded. He closed his eyes and took a few deep breath and tried to focus on nothing at all. And that was his first mistake. Because that's when the memories came flooding back. He remembered what his previous did and he started to shudder. He knew why he was here. HE knew why he was here.

He curled up into the corner, taking the deep breaths and trying to block out the memories.

@Jeremi @Don't mind the android going through a crisis at a bad time

Larxene-Emote-24.png

"Hunted for sport like wild animals, huh? I thought as much. I suppose I can't even be all that mad, even about the slow and painful death, since I'd be doing the same if I were in your shoes, but..." Larxene leaned in to get closer to Tarn, as much as her cage would allow at least, "Let's just hope that you can keep every one of us at bay, or else," she went on with a sinister smirk.

"But then, I'm sure I won't be hunted down, will I? Really, it'd be the worst insult to not at least consider me for front line material if we're gonna be sorted between the strong and the weak," the vixen continued in a droll tone, darkly humorous yet to the point, "So go on. If your so-called staff is watching, let's not keep them waiting then."

@Jeremi @Lucky @Crow @Yun Lee @Ottonomous Ghost @Everybody

Larxene-Emote-24.png

"Hunted for sport like wild animals, huh? I thought as much. I suppose I can't even be all that mad, even about the slow and painful death, since I'd be doing the same if I were in your shoes, but..." Larxene leaned in to get closer to Tarn, as much as her cage would allow at least, "Let's just hope that you can keep every one of us at bay, or else," she went on with a sinister smirk.

"But then, I'm sure I won't be hunted down, will I? Really, it'd be the worst insult to not at least consider me for front line material if we're gonna be sorted between the strong and the weak," the vixen continued in a droll tone, darkly humorous yet to the point, "So go on. If your so-called staff is watching, let's not keep them waiting then."

@Jeremi @Lucky @Crow @Yun Lee @Ottonomous Ghost @Everybody
"I'm with the bimbo," Candi said. "Right now, we're just powerless losers. If we're going to get to the bottom of this, you might as well introduce us. I'm pretty sure you can tell that we're not in the state to be all too resistant right now."​

Akande clicked his tongue. "That barbarian from the factory is going to get what he wants, after all." Rubbing his back, he winced at the now-closed stab wound. "Though hopefully I won't be around to take part in the hunt."

"The properties of that bubble..." Moira looked over the closed wound, something akin to awe on her features. "I have no idea how it did so, but it somehow managed to keep your wound from being anything near fatal."

Akande chuckled. "I smell a scientific interest in the supernatural."

"Hmph. As much as I loathe Gabriel for getting us mixed up in all of this multiversal nonsense...I will admit that there is some merit to it all. Something worth researching, if we make it out of here."

"When. When we make it out of here." But honestly, he wasn't so sure, himself. For the first time since waking here, there was a very real chance that things could get very bad. But then again...who knew? They had yet to be evaluated and judged, so right now, all he could do was wait...and hope this stab wound didn't doom him.

@Jeremi @Ver @Takumi @Ottonomous Ghost @Lucky @will30358 @Crow

Pyke
"Oh that was what you were implying," Tarn chuckled as he leaned down to to look at Larxene. "Yes well, some of your deaths will be, what you would call a sport of sorts. To keep our current staff happy your deaths might not end up being quick and quiet. I hope this wont be an inconvenience to anyone."
"No, that's very convenient," the dead man began, laughing a little, "I ain't goin' down without a fight-- if you got the guts to try me, that is." Even though he was talking big, Pyke was beginning to doubt if he'd actually make it out of this intact. The Deep had given him an incredible resilience to death, but he knew that when his life is at stake, he could lose his mind entirely and stubbornly try to kill anyone deemed remotely treacherous, greedy, or commanding. Under normal circumstances, that wouldn't be too bad, but then again, he wasn't facing off against a bunch of dumb Bilgerats like he usually does.​

As a response Pyke only got the hissing sound of a gas canister spreading the same gas that had knocked them out in the sewers. “Well lucky for you, it’s time to put you to the test.”

Much like before the entire group lost consciousness while both Will and Megatron got a powerful enough electrical shock to knock them out. “Let the culling begin.”

Hunted

It seemed that Tarn had been true to his word as people started to wake up again they found half the group missing. The cell was gone and now you were in the middle of what seemed to be a overgrown park with cracked pavements and nothing much else but trees and grass.

“Hrr...seems like we didn’t make the cut,”
Bossk seemed to be among this group as he looked around the area. “If that giant droid is to be believed...then we are to expect company very soon.” With no weapons or other equipment to speak of, it seemed the hunted situation was rather dire.

“With the city free to themselves, it appears they can use it as their playground to kill us all,”
Moira griped. “Perhaps we can make an attempt to arm ourselves at the factory, assuming their weapon stockade is still there.”

@Lucky @Sark @Gummi Bunnies @ShadowCyotoe0 @Crimson Spartan @will30358 @dark @Space_Candy @RebornRainbow @Kaykay @Takumi @Ver @Jeremi @Yun Lee @TheHunted

Soldiers

The rest woke up finding themselves inside a rundown laboratory of some sort everyone seemed to be strapped unto a table. Your head being the only thing that was being able to move. Even Megatron seemed to be placed into, in any other situation, comically large table. “Well shit...” The group could hear Ashley from one of the tables. “I should have probably expect that this was going to be a thing.”

“To be slapped on this table like an animal getting ready to be slaughtered...”
The group heard Dhaos bemoan. “The indignity of it all.”

“Oh, I wish they’d just put me out of my misery already, but no, slaughter would be too easy,”
Larxene said in response, a dry expression in her eyes as she tried in vain to break her restraints off.

“Well strap yourself up,”
Ashley stopped mid sentence to groan at her accidental pun. “I bet it’s going to end up a lot worse.”

Akande groaned. “How could they possibly have this all at their disposal? It’s as though the Overseer prepared for anything…”

@Yun Lee @York @Jeremi @Xelian @Minerva @Siege @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Crow @MelodyMeister @Ottonomous Ghost @Soldiers

Will Nines

Will didn't know why he expected anything less from this unfair game, then to die. He honestly didn't care- deviant or not, he was fucked. He was completely and totally fucked beyond anyone else in the area. He took a deep breath, his LED going to red and nothing that could be said that would change that.

He was angry. Not just at the situation that he was in, oh, it wasn't just that. It was the fact that he didn't belong here. He hadn't done anything. His previous models had done the crimes and here he was, unable to do anything to help himself. He just was so done with everything that was happening as well.

" It doesn't fucking matter. I'm sure that if we win, others will die instead. But it completely doesn't matter for me because that bitch of an overseer made it impossible for me to be any help or live. I don't fucking care if it's supposed to be a secret or whatever. My forbidden action is I cannot commit physical violence. So, it doesn't fucking matter if I survive or not, I'm of no use to anyone." He just sat down, knowing if he got angry and hit something, he wouldn't be able to do anything.

@Sark @Gummi Bunnies @ShadowCoyote0 @Crimson Spartan @will30358 @dark @Space_Candy @RebornRainbow @Kaykay @Takumi @Ver @Jeremi @Yun Lee @TheHunted

❝ Tch, what a real pain. ❞ Nishiki grumbled. He wasn't really a fan on how things were turning out, but it wasn't like he was going to let whoever was supposed to be hunting them get the better out of him.

❝ Well... do we have any other bright ideas on what the hell we could even do? ❞ The yakuza felt like he was practically grabbing at straws and hoping for some goddamn miracle.

@Sark @Gummi Bunnies @ShadowCoyote0 @Crimson Spartan @will30358 @dark @Space_Candy @RebornRainbow @Kaykay @Takumi @Ver @Jeremi @Yun Lee
@TheHunted

"A ha ha haaa..."

A putrid stench filled the room where the prospective soldiers lay, as a radio seemingly turned itself on, brginning to play some sort of psychadelic song.

Akande groaned, leaning his head back on the table. "Not again..."

"Ah, brothers and sisters..." A girl with green patchwork skin dressed in hippie garb made herself known, floating above them all in a giant bubble.

View attachment 3544

"Welcome to the Chamber of Enlightenment. Allow me to guide you into a new state of being, expanding your inner self to connect with those around you."

"I'm afraid none of us speak in metaphors," Akande retorted, unhappy to see the girl who stabbed him again. "Layman's terms, if you will."

The girl seemed to ignore him. "Anger, irritation, rage, joy, fear, desire, sadness...perversions of the mind and heart that must be left behind. And they shall, once you surrender yourself to the collective unconscious...either willingly or by force."

Suddenly, the straps on everyone released, and the girl pointed to a dark hallway. "Step inside, and we shall begin."

Akande sat up, rubbing his free wrist. "Do we have much of a choice...?"

@Yun Lee @York @Jeremi @Xelian @Minerva @Siege @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Crow @MelodyMeister @Ottonomous Ghost @Soldiers

---

"Staying alive, obviously," Moira said to Nishiki, merely raising an eyebrow at Will. "Though I suggest we stay together until we can arm ourselves at the factory. But as much as I would like to continue discussing strategy, we need to move. There's no telling where they are or how this hunt will begin."

@Lucky @Sark @Gummi Bunnies @ShadowCoyote0 @Crimson Spartan @will30358 @dark @Space_Candy @RebornRainbow @Kaykay @Takumi @Ver @Jeremi @Yun Lee @TheHunted​

"Choice is something humans created entirely on their own. Fate is universal, and you all, I'm afraid, are fated to do as she says," a light, male voice spoke from behind everyone who had the luxury of being selected as an unwilling soldier. From behind, a skinny looking blonde male, with soft features like a girl, stood with a bored expression on his face.

To-Aru-Thor-Render.png

"Really, I don't know what the purpose of training you all as soldiers is when I'm plenty enough, but I suppose it's much less barbaric than killing you all. Shame about the other half though," he spoke, giving a familiar wave to the girl with green skin, signifying to the others that he was also a part of the faction that held them captive.

"Big words from a scrawny pipsqueak," Larxene spat in response, "You look like I could break you like a twig."

"Not even if you had all your power back," the young looking man spoke confidently, a soft, deceivingly benign smile on his face, "Now, then. As much as I'd love for a good fight, you wouldn't be able to provide that much, especially as you are now, so I'd suggest you do as the lovely lady says, or I'll put you in myself."

"Oho, you are on the list now too. When I get my hands on you..." Larxene grunted, but seemed to know better than to waste any more time for anyone else now, reluctantly making her way down the hallway with that. "C'mon. Whatever they have planned, may as well get it over with," she called out to the others.

@Yun Lee @York @Jeremi @Xelian @Minerva @Siege @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @MelodyMeister @Ottonomous Ghost @SoldiersGroup

"A ha ha haaa..."

A putrid stench filled the room where the prospective soldiers lay, as a radio seemingly turned itself on, brginning to play some sort of psychadelic song.

Akande groaned, leaning his head back on the table. "Not again..."

"Ah, brothers and sisters..." A girl with green patchwork skin dressed in hippie garb made herself known, floating above them all in a giant bubble.

View attachment 3544

"Welcome to the Chamber of Enlightenment. Allow me to guide you into a new state of being, expanding your inner self to connect with those around you."

"I'm afraid none of us speak in metaphors," Akande retorted, unhappy to see the girl who stabbed him again. "Layman's terms, if you will."

The girl seemed to ignore him. "Anger, irritation, rage, joy, fear, desire, sadness...perversions of the mind and heart that must be left behind. And they shall, once you surrender yourself to the collective unconscious...either willingly or by force."

Suddenly, the straps on everyone released, and the girl pointed to a dark hallway. "Step inside, and we shall begin."

Akande sat up, rubbing his free wrist. "Do we have much of a choice...?"

@Yun Lee @York @Jeremi @Xelian @Minerva @Siege @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Crow @MelodyMeister @Ottonomous Ghost @Soldiers​
"Choice is something humans created entirely on their own. Fate is universal, and you all, I'm afraid, are fated to do as she says," a light, male voice spoke from behind everyone who had the luxury of being selected as an unwilling soldier. From behind, a skinny looking blonde male, with soft features like a girl, stood with a bored expression on his face.

To-Aru-Thor-Render.png

"Really, I don't know what the purpose of training you all as soldiers is when I'm plenty enough, but I suppose it's much less barbaric than killing you all. Shame about the other half though," he spoke, giving a familiar wave to the girl with green skin, signifying to the others that he was also a part of the faction that held them captive.

"Big words from a scrawny pipsqueak," Larxene spat in response, "You look like I could break you like a twig."

"Not even if you had all your power back," the young looking man spoke confidently, a soft, deceivingly benign smile on his face, "Now, then. As much as I'd love for a good fight, you wouldn't be able to provide that much, especially as you are now, so I'd suggest you do as the lovely lady says, or I'll put you in myself."

"Oho, you are on the list now too. When I get my hands on you..." Larxene grunted, but seemed to know better than to waste any more time for anyone else now, reluctantly making her way down the hallway with that. "C'mon. Whatever they have planned, may as well get it over with," she called out to the others.

@Yun Lee @York @Jeremi @Xelian @Minerva @Siege @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @MelodyMeister @Ottonomous Ghost @SoldiersGroup

Megatron knew that struggling would be futile, as much as he was not fond of what was to come.

"Fate is universal, but it is never fixed, earthling, I should know," Megatron's eyes widened intimidatingly at the blonde lad, "if playing the narcotic-consuming human's game will prove this, then perhaps I shall."

As he moves, he turns his head towards the blonde one.

"What do you call yourself?"

@Yun Lee @York @Jeremi @Xelian @Minerva @Siege @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @MelodyMeister @Ottonomous Ghost @Ver @SoldiersGroup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back