Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Nines

Will was disappointed that the beast wasn't distracted by his obviously interesting attempt to get into a debate with him on the merits of what he did after all as it would seem.

" Wow, I would hate to see what you do to your enemies if we are considered friends," Will dryly replied to him, looking over at the arrow that had whizzed past his face. God, he wished he could do some physical violence, but if he did, he would be very dead indeed. He looked over at him and decided to ask. " So, do you get something from the Overseer for murdering us or is none of this connected?" He asked, as he hopped to another tree branch. God, he hoped none of them broke and killed anyone.

@Yun Lee

Though he couldn't perform long-range, Akande nevertheless hitched a ride with Megatron. "Everyone, stay together! There's no telling what could happen if this world dissolved!"

AUGH!!!

The zombie girl groaned in pain as the attacks landed. As they hit her, there appeared to be some sort of crack appearing in the sky.

"Aha!" Akande pointed up to the crack. "That must be our ticket out! If we can get high enough, we can shatter this place and get out! Don't let up, no matter what she pulls!"

Her eye now began to bleed, but instead of blood came a toxic sludge that burned like acid if touched. As it fell off her face and onto the ground, zombies of all kinds began to rise up.

latest

The zombie mob made their way towards those still on the ground, while the hippie focused her attention on the plane, hurling buildings and landscapes right at them!

@Jeremi @Ver @Crow @Ottonomous Ghost @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @York @Siege

---

The beast snarled as Dagran got in his way. "Grraugh...you!! Devour...you!!!" He made his way towards Dagran now, ignoring the gunfire coming from Moira. "How are we supposed to stop this damn thing?!"

Meanwhile, the barbarian chuckled. "If you think I'm doing this to win favor with someone else, you severely underestimate me." He aimed his bow up at the tree. "Now come on. Run. Make this entertaining, won't you?"

@Jeremi @Ver @Takumi @will30358 @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Sark

Though he couldn't perform long-range, Akande nevertheless hitched a ride with Megatron. "Everyone, stay together! There's no telling what could happen if this world dissolved!"

AUGH!!!

The zombie girl groaned in pain as the attacks landed. As they hit her, there appeared to be some sort of crack appearing in the sky.

"Aha!" Akande pointed up to the crack. "That must be our ticket out! If we can get high enough, we can shatter this place and get out! Don't let up, no matter what she pulls!"

Her eye now began to bleed, but instead of blood came a toxic sludge that burned like acid if touched. As it fell off her face and onto the ground, zombies of all kinds began to rise up.

latest

The zombie mob made their way towards those still on the ground, while the hippie focused her attention on the plane, hurling buildings and landscapes right at them!

---

The beast snarled as Dagran got in his way. "Grraugh...you!! Devour...you!!!" He made his way towards Dagran now, ignoring the gunfire coming from Moira. "How are we supposed to stop this damn thing?!"

Meanwhile, the barbarian chuckled. "If you think I'm doing this to win favor with someone else, you severely underestimate me." He aimed his bow up at the tree. "Now come on. Run. Make this entertaining, won't you?"

@Jeremi @Ver @Takumi @will30358 @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Sark

Dhaos readied himself for the horde approaching. "Come then, mindless beasts." Dhaos' hand starts shining with a bright energy. "Your master has no power anymore! Dhaos Blast!" Dhaos slams his palm into the ground causing a large explosion of energy around him to take care of any zombie that came too close.

Meanwhile on Megatron, Ashley looked up to where the crack was. "I could reach it," She replied to Doomfist. "I just need a boost and I'll get to it."

Will Nines

Will looked over at him with the most confused look. " So, you aren't related to the Overseer who annoyed us in the beginning? How utterly fascinating," he said, waiting to jump at the moment right as he shot the arrow. " No promises I'll be entertaining."

@Yun Lee

"I'm over here~" Candi taunted, taking her gun and shooting several bullets at the beast with a expression craving blood and a wicked grin. "C'mon, I wanna see some blood! Don't act all tough on me, now!" Candi chuckled as she took her other gun and fired a few more shots.​

AUGH!!!

latest

Dhaos readied himself for the horde approaching. "Come then, mindless beasts." Dhaos' hand starts shining with a bright energy. "Your master has no power anymore! Dhaos Blast!" Dhaos slams his palm into the ground causing a large explosion of energy around him to take care of any zombie that came too close.

Meanwhile on Megatron, Ashley looked up to where the crack was. "I could reach it," She replied to Doomfist. "I just need a boost and I'll get to it."

"Brace yourselves! It's my time to transform and rise up!"

Megatron swiftly transforms into his smaller, more compact Volkswagen mode, jumping on the tossed buildings and speeding along them to evade the hippie zombie's attacks, jumping along consequetive buildings and picking up speed before finally turning back to his jet mode, with his passengers back on his back as he starts to ascend at accelerated speeds.

"Use the boosters at the hind of my jet mode for an extra boost if need be," Megatron adds, continuing to shoot, aiming for the hippie's acidic eyes with his fusion cannon.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Ver @Crow @Ottonomous Ghost @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @York @Siege

Ugh...the pain...

The zombie's fury seemed to be wearing down somewhat, but she would still continue to launch buildings at the jet plane. On the ground, Dhaos made quick work of the minor undead, but more and more seemed to rise up, as if three appeared for every one downed.

"Megatron! Aim for her other eye!" Akande suggested. "That may be what we need to get out of here!" That was all he had time to say as a school bus came hurtling towards them.

@Crow @Ver @Jeremi @Ottonomous Ghost

---

"GRAUGH!!" The beast continued to charge towards them, undeterred. Just then, Candi would notice something glittering in the sunlight, buried nearby. Knowing how the Batman Who Laughs introduced himself to you all...perhaps this was a second gift he left behind?

Meanwhile, the barbarian grunted. "Maybe I'll cut out your tongue before I let you loose," he said. "You talk far too much for me to-!!!"

The man lurched forward, dropping tge bow and holding the back of his head in pain. A woman stood behind him, a baseball bat held at the ready. Will wouldn't be able to recognize her, but it was clear she wasn't on any team involved in this hunt.

latest

"You...you'll pay for what you did to Queen Medb!"

"Grrr...you idiot!" The barbarian drew his sword, turning to face her. "We had no part in taking your Queen's life. A pity, I have to admit...would've liked to kill her myself." The two of them were completely focused on each other, forgetting about the android in the tree for the time being.

@Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @will30358 @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies

❝ Tch... anyone got any bright ideas on how to deal with this damn thing? ❞ Nishiki cursed as it became apparent that none of their attacks at the beast was doing anything. It was like anything they threw at it was merely ignored, and it wouldn't stop until they were dead. The most he did at the moment was serve as a distraction to this beast, much like what Candi was doing. He wasn't going to needlessly waste his revolver ammo, especially with the handicap he's got with reload time.

@Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @will30358 @Takumi @Yun Lee

Ugh...the pain...

The zombie's fury seemed to be wearing down somewhat, but she would still continue to launch buildings at the jet plane. On the ground, Dhaos made quick work of the minor undead, but more and more seemed to rise up, as if three appeared for every one downed.

"Megatron! Aim for her other eye!" Akande suggested. "That may be what we need to get out of here!" That was all he had time to say as a school bus came hurtling towards them.

@Crow @Ver @Jeremi @Ottonomous Ghost

---

"GRAUGH!!" The beast continued to charge towards them, undeterred. Just then, Candi would notice something glittering in the sunlight, buried nearby. Knowing how the Batman Who Laughs introduced himself to you all...perhaps this was a second gift he left behind?

Meanwhile, the barbarian grunted. "Maybe I'll cut out your tongue before I let you loose," he said. "You talk far too much for me to-!!!"

The man lurched forward, dropping tge bow and holding the back of his head in pain. A woman stood behind him, a baseball bat held at the ready. Will wouldn't be able to recognize her, but it was clear she wasn't on any team involved in this hunt.

latest

"You...you'll pay for what you did to Queen Medb!"

"Grrr...you idiot!" The barbarian drew his sword, turning to face her. "We had no part in taking your Queen's life. A pity, I have to admit...would've liked to kill her myself." The two of them were completely focused on each other, forgetting about the android in the tree for the time being.

@Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @will30358 @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies

Dhaos didn't relent in his attacks towards the undead. Real or not keeping their master busy and using her powers could perhaps be a key to their victory.

"Duck!" Ashley clung herself down on Megatron as the bus came towards them hoping that she still had enough of her spider powers to hold on.

@Crow @Ver @Yun Lee @Ottonomous Ghost

Moira continued shooting at the monstrosity, glancing down at the ground when she, too, noticed something there. "Try getting his attention and leading him to that spot! It's crude, but I know a landmine when I see one!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @will30358 @Lucky @Jeremi @Ver

---

Ashley would be able to duck just fine, though as it turned out, they had no need to worry. "HA!" As it flew towards them, Akande ducked to the right and punched the bus downwards, the force sending it crashing right into the zombie's face (fortunately on the side Pyke wasn't attacking). She howled in agony, and the crack in the sky grew far wider. "Go, hurry! We need to break out of here now before it's too late!"

@Crow @Ottonomous Ghost @Ver @Jeremi

Ashley would be able to duck just fine, though as it turned out, they had no need to worry. "HA!" As it flew towards them, Akande ducked to the right and punched the bus downwards, the force sending it crashing right into the zombie's face (fortunately on the side Pyke wasn't attacking). She howled in agony, and the crack in the sky grew far wider. "Go, hurry! We need to break out of here now before it's too late!"

"Count on it."

Megatron says as he fires his Fusion Cannon full power at the hippie zombie's other eye. Afterwards, he would transform into his humanoid form, swerving up to the zombie hippie's head and repeatedly smacking her face with the previously-acquired heavy pipe.

"We're at point-blank! Now!"

Moira continued shooting at the monstrosity, glancing down at the ground when she, too, noticed something there. "Try getting his attention and leading him to that spot! It's crude, but I know a landmine when I see one!"

---

"Uh, purple guy?" Candi started, still shooting along with Moira. "I don't think wasting our bullets is a smart idea..."​

"...!" the harpooner remained stubbornly hooked onto the zombie's head even as the bus's force shook him around. "Hard to get mouthy with a hook through your face, huh?" he scoffed. Noticing the rift expanding, he put power into his legs and jumped off, taking the knife out and dissolving himself into Ghostwater once more, swimming toward the sky.

J3bE3LX.png

---

"Count on it."

Megatron says as he fires his Fusion Cannon full power at the hippie zombie's other eye. Afterwards, he would transform into his humanoid form, swerving up to the zombie hippie's head and repeatedly smacking her face with the previously-acquired heavy pipe.

"We're at point-blank! Now!"

"If I die I'm haunting all of your asses."
Ashley got ready and with the proportionate strength she took flight arms stretched forward like some goddamn superhero right towards the crack. It was time to get the hell out of this crazy hippies mind and back to the real world.

@Crow @Ottonomous Ghost @Ver @Yun Lee

The sound of glass shattering rang out all around them. The violet sky fell apart, bringing forth a black darkness that enveloped everyone.

"Ugh...my head..." Akande groaned as he sat up, blinkkng as he got accustomed to the light. "That damn bubble again...!"

You would find yourselves all right where you started, the holding cell Tarn had kept you in. Your powers were limited once more, and Dhaos and Akande's bracelets were back on their wrists. In the center of the group, the zombie girl was crumpled in a heap, groaning. It appeared that the door to the cell had been broken open, no doubt how Medb got inside.

"Come on, we should-" Realizing his bracelet was back on, Akande shut up. But it was pretty clear he was suggesting they get out of there.

@Jeremi @Ver @Ottonomous Ghost @Crow

---

"Then why are you-" Moira was cut off as the beast suddenly cried out. A rope flew out into the clearing, latching onto it. From the same place, a motorcycle revved up, and dragged the monster right onto the mine.

BOOM!

And that was the end of that.

Moira stared in disbelief. "Don't tell me that rope Rider survived..."

@Jeremi @Ver @Takumi @will30358 @Gummi Bunnies

The sound of glass shattering rang out all around them. The violet sky fell apart, bringing forth a black darkness that enveloped everyone.

"Ugh...my head..." Akande groaned as he sat up, blinkkng as he got accustomed to the light. "That damn bubble again...!"

You would find yourselves all right where you started, the holding cell Tarn had kept you in. Your powers were limited once more, and Dhaos and Akande's bracelets were back on their wrists. In the center of the group, the zombie girl was crumpled in a heap, groaning. It appeared that the door to the cell had been broken open, no doubt how Medb got inside.

"Come on, we should-" Realizing his bracelet was back on, Akande shut up. But it was pretty clear he was suggesting they get out of there.

@Jeremi @Ver @Ottonomous Ghost @Crow

---

"Then why are you-" Moira was cut off as the beast suddenly cried out. A rope flew out into the clearing, latching onto it. From the same place, a motorcycle revved up, and dragged the monster right onto the mine.

BOOM!

And that was the end of that.

Moira stared in disbelief. "Don't tell me that rope Rider survived..."

@Jeremi @Ver @Takumi @will30358 @Gummi Bunnies

"It is about time we leave this place."
Dhaos took point and pushed the door open. "We have wasted enough time as it is. Come. It's clear that there are more pieces left in this game than we thought. Perhaps we can still turn the tide."

@Yun Lee @Ver @Ottonomous Ghost @Crow

Final Chapter
"Veritate"

While the group fled, the zombie continued to lay on the ground, keeping quiet whilst they left. Once alone, she chuckled, rolling onto her back.

“A ha ha ha...well, then...it looks like they’re stronger than we thought. Either way, though, that doesn’t matter. Once they meet him...they’ll be begging for the eternal.” Closing her eyes, she smiled to herself. She needed to rest for what was ahead.

---

The sewers were eerily quiet as the group made their escape. But then again, the real action was above ground, and that was the ultimate destination. There weren’t any weapons or anything here, either, but those could be picked up at any time, really. With no idea where anything was or what tunnel led to wear, the best course of action was just getting out of there through the first ladder they could find, which was fortunately on the first left. Upon exiting the area, they would find that it was now sunset.

“You know, I spent a good seven years in prison,” Akande said, taking a deep breath of relief. “But getting out of those sewers felt far more rewarding than breaking out of solitary.”

“Really, I’m more used to being the one doing the imprisoning myself. I don’t think I’m quite cut out for this sort of damsel play,” Larxene simply said in response, giving her two cents forward.

“Shackles suits no man,” Dhaos replied in turn.

“Unless they really asked for it,” Ashley added.

Other commentary was abruptly cut off by a beeping sound coming from each bracelet. Looking down, you would find a message had appeared:

The final stage of this game is upon us. Proceed to the following location to retrieve what is yours.

Teams One and Four: The Shrine in the Southwest

When all have arrived, the final stage shall begin.

“Well, well…” Akande grinned. “I suppose we should head over there.”

Over in the forest, Shan Yu looked at his bracelet and grinned. “Well, well...so you two live for just that much longer. I’ll be back for both your heads once this final stage begins.” And with that, he left, as if he’d not been ready to kill them in the first place.

The woman glared up at Will. “You may go, but know vengeance for my Queen and fallen team shall be mine!” And she was gone, as well.

In the clearing, Moira checked both her bracelet and another’s and clicked her tongue. “It appears we are going to the same place,” she said. “That shrine is on the outskirts of the city. Whatever this final stage is...best to be prepared.” She started off, urging the rest to follow her.

---

The shrine, like other parts of the city, was broken down and overgrown with foliage. As everyone arrived, they found crates of all sizes with their names on them, though some of their group may not have needed one.

Upon seeing Moira and the others, Akande smiled. "Oh good, you’re all alive.” Doing a quick head count, he soon narrowed his eyes. “Wait a moment...are we missing someone? That little boy, Kokichi…”

“Hmph, that little pipsqueak, huh? Wonder where he went,” Larxene idly wondered with a furrowed brow, putting her hands on her hips.

“Perhaps he was hunted down by some of the Others?” Moira said. “I hadn’t seen him when we ran into-”

Before she could finish, the bracelets would beep again, showing a new prompt:

Those of you with crates may now open them. The rest of you wait for further instruction.

“You don’t have to tell me twice!” Akande rubbed his hands together, walking to his sizeable crate. “I have a feeling I know what's in here...I’ve been waiting for this moment ever since I woke up in that cell!”

Sure enough, within these crates were all weapons, items, and equipment that anyone had been missing. A joyful reunion, surely, only made better by the next message.

All forbidden actions are now null and void. The final stage has now begun.

Objective: Survive.

Beep!

The bracelets turned black and unlocked themselves, falling to the ground. The second they were off, you would feel a surge inside of you: your powers, if you had any, were now back and at full capacity.

“A ha! Excellent!” Akande grinned at his gauntlet, now back on his right arm. He was Doomfist once more. “Now just to eliminate the other teams…which should be easy, considering their numbers against ours!”

“Don’t be so sure about that, just because your gauntlet has been returned.” Moira began putting on an unusual apparatus, a small smile on her face. “Still...it does feel nice to finally reunite with my biotics.”

“Oh I’ve been waiting for this!” Ashley seemed really happy as she casually punched through a nearby wall. “Now we finally have a chance to kick their asses and win this!”

“Be that as it may,” Dhaos even with his powers returned to him seemed to be uneasy. “What game are we playing? Why is everything being handed to us?”

Ashley cut him off before he continued. “Less talking, we’ll figure that out once everyone against us is dead.”

“Now if we’re ready, come along,” Moira said. “We’d best get a headstart before an ambush from anyone else.”

---

The city was completely quiet as they walked through it, and night began to fall. It was a clear night out, and it seemed whatever electricity had been running in this city before still allowed for illuminated streetlights.

“Our best bet is to ambush the Others,” Doomfist said as they walked. “Though, perhaps whichever Riders were left over, we could tend to?"

“I still got a little score to settle with Medb, but if anyone else is still kicking let’s just leave them to the others to worry about.”

Larxene clicked her tongue, a devilish smirk on her features. “Why bother? At best, they’re more suited for bait now. Maybe we should just let the Others focus on them for the time being, and then give them a good shock when they’re tired.”

“The only ones getting any shocks around here are you.”

From the shadows of an office building before them emerged the Others, all together after the hunt. Shan Yu grinned wickedly, a crooked sword in hand. “You all should’ve just resigned yourself to your fates. But now the boss wants to have a word with you.”

“He can talk all he wants, but we are beyond words now,” Doomfist said. “Our final goal is survival, is it not?”

The zombie laughed. “Ah...this one was just as insolent. And look what became of him.”

Rather inexplicably, a limp body fell from the sky, landing in a heap on the ground. They had not fallen from high enough to create any kind of splatter, but blood pooled around them as if they had recently been gutted. Dark red splotches stained their white clothing and matted their purple hair. Some would recall this body to be none other than Kokichi.

A bright light descended down from above. It came down next to Kokichi’s body and dissipated enough to reveal what could only be described as an otherworldly angel. The angel was male, with long blond hair and bright turquoise eyes. He was tall, slim, wearing a form-fitting white outfit and sporting large, glowing wings.

The angel cocked his head to the side slightly, eyeing those before him. After a moment, he smiled amusedly.

giFXfKX.jpg

“This one thought he was clever,” said the angel, almost casually. “It’s in all of your best interests to fall in line and do what I, Yggdrasil, say. For you, the game is now over.”

One of their number, Envy, stepped forward, a cocky smile on their face. “Oh yeah? And why is that? You’re outnumbered three times over!”

Yggdrasil continued to smile, merely raising his hands in front of him. As his palms began glowing, Doomfist’s eyes widened. “Get down!”

SHOOOOOOM!

From Yggdrasil’s hands came a beam of light so brilliant that it could blind. Most were able to avoid the blast, but Envy, along with Sinestro, Hela, Sally, Lucy, and Nathan, were all incinerated, leaving not even ash as remains.

“Did that answer your question?”

Doomfist stared in awe. “...I’m starting to see why he’s the boss.”

“There you all are!” From behind them, Medb and her remaining associates came forward. Medb took her place at the forefront. “I told you all that I would be dealing with you. Prepare to face your destruction-all of you!”

Ashley looked up at Yggdrasil and then behind at the Riders. “We’re really doing this aren’t we?”

“We have no other options,” Moira replied. “Let’s finish this, once and for all!”

Cast List

@Yun Lee as Akande Ogundimu/Doomfist [Overwatch]
@Gummi Bunnies as Akira "Nishiki" Nishikiyama [Yakuza]
@Crimson Spartan as Ashe Bradley [Witch's Heart]
@will30358 as Candi Cottonswirl [Original Character]
@York as Cinder Fall [RWBY]
@dark as Colonel Radec [Killzone]
@Takumi as Dagran [The Last Story]
@Jeremi as Dhaos [Tales of Phantasia]
@Minerva as Esdeath [Akame ga Kill]
@Atomic Knight as Isa [Kingdom Hearts]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Izuru Kamukura [Danganronpa]
@Ver as Larxene [Kingdom Hearts]
@Crow as Megatron [Transformers]
@Ottonomous Ghost as Pyke [League of Legends]
@Lucky as RK-900 [Detroit: Become Human AU]
@Kaykay as Sera Himeura [Instant Bullet]
@Donder172 as Taral [Star Wars OC]​

"So, the final battle, I assume... I will ensure that these allies that are now ashes do not fall in vain. But before the tree falls..."

Megatron looks around at the battlefield.

"... show yourself, Tarn," he says, unsheathing his retractable blade, "it was your desire to hunt Megatron down."

@Jeremi

"So, the final battle, I assume... I will ensure that these allies that are now ashes do not fall in vain. But before the tree falls..."

Megatron looks around at the battlefield.

"... show yourself, Tarn," he says, unsheathing his retractable blade, "it was your desire to hunt Megatron down."

@Jeremi

"To think I would hide from you, pretender."
Megatron could feel a slight tingling in his entire body when Tarn spoke to him. "I could leave you standing there frozen in place as I watch your Spark leave your body...but I feel this deserves a more..." A blade emerged from Tarn's wrist as well. "Hands on approach." With that he charged, blade held high towards Megatron.

@Crow

"To think I would hide from you, pretender." Megatron could feel a slight tingling in his entire body when Tarn spoke to him. "I could leave you standing there frozen in place as I watch your Spark leave your body...but I feel this deserves a more..." A blade emerged from Tarn's wrist as well. "Hands on approach." With that he charged, blade held high towards Megatron.

@Crow

"Never crossed my mind at all," Megatron replies to Tarn's first sentence as the two would, literally and metaphorically, clash blades. During this close-range clash, Megatron would slam one of his feet forwards to knock Tarn back.

@Jeremi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back