Death Against Death [1x1]

Zulemia landed just as she had before, in front of the big towers that the demons slept in. "You're over there," she said, pointing to one of the towers. It looked more decrepit than the others, with cracks in the rock and different signs of damage like burning or water damage. It was still standing though, so it couldn't have been that worse for there. A fallen angel's wing was engraved on the door. "I'll see you tomorrow for breakfast," she said with a smile, squeezing Adria's hand and then walking into her own tower.

"Bye..." Adria watches Mia enter her tower before entering hers. The inside o the interior was the same as the other she went in however it was clearly in worse shape. Adria lookd at the key for the number and then flew up to the room she was suppose to be in. She went up to the door and debated if she should just enter or knock first.. She decided to knock but before she could the door opened.

On the other side of the door, there was a woman. She was the same height as Adria, with intense ice-blue eyes and a sharp black bob. She pursed her thin lips at Adria, high cheekbones glinting off the candlelight coming from inside the room. "Yes?" She spat, eyes on the necklace around Adria's neck.

Adria lowered her hand to her side and rolled the golden key in her other hand. "Umm hi... im adria your new room mate i guess..." Adria saw the lady looking at the necklace adria glanced down at it for a second before returning her gaze to the women. 'I hope she doesn't judge...... she probably will stupid necklace....'

The woman arched a sharp eyebrow, her wings unfolding from her sides to hide the room from prying eyes. Her wings weren't like any other wings Adria and seen so far; they were featherless, like a plucked chicken's. She looked down at the key and roughly snatched it out of Adria's hand. She squinted at it, using her teeth to test it's legitimacy and hitting it off the doorframe. She looked back up at Adria, slowly. "Don't touch any of my shit," she hissed. "I'll be watching you." She shoved the key back into Adria's hand. She shoved past the fallen angel, hard, and jumped down the spiral staircase, featherless wings spreading as she did.

"....Right ok......" Adria watched as the fallen angel Jump down the staircase before turning to the door. 'Well she was interesting to say the least..... This necklace is going to cause me a lot of problems...' Adria enters the now wide open door into her room.

Within in the room were two more girls. One of them was on the top bunk, her long, wrecked wings lying over the side. Her long dirty blonde hair was knotted and matted with what was either mud or blood. The other, older looking fallen angel ran a hairbrush through the hair, face furrowed in concentration. The standing angel turned her head to look at Adria, eyebrow quirked. "Hey. Who're you?"

Adria looked at the angel on the top bunk with concern it must be painfull for her wings to be in that state. "..She alright??" Her voice carries with it general concern even tho she did not even know her. "And im Adria your new roomate." Adria fiddled with the golden key in her hand her gaze still on the broken wings maybe she could help.. She knew her power she names chaos was.. interesting it could revert something... or just make it worse it was always a risk using it.

The angel combing nodded. "Too much tormenting," she said simply, pulling the brush through a particularly nasty clump of what was now obviously blood.
The other fallen angel huffed. "No such thing!" She chirped. "Shut the door, won't you?" The angel tried to tilt her head to look at Adria, but the one brushing her hair tugged on it harshly and she winced, turning away.
"I'm Randi. This idiot's Minta. And that was Kelle, who left just there, with the funny wings." The brushing angel said.

Adria softly closes the door and stood there in silence unsure of what else to say Altho maybe since they are fallen angels to they wont be hostile to her just because she is new... Hopefully.

Randi finished off with Minta's hair, tugging the brush through one more bad knot and then sighing. "There. You're done," she said, stepping back and chucking the brush on the bedside table.
Minta jumped off the bed, running a hand through her hair. "Thanks Randi!" She chirped.
Randi just sighed again, picking at the dirt under her fingernails. (Or was that blood too?)
Minta turned to Adria. "Adria, yeah?" She asked, still holding her hair. "How long've you been 'ere?"

"Ummm not very long.." Adria holds out her hand for a friendly hand shake. "But its nice to meet you both" Adria said with a polite smile.

(So what do you mean by to much tormenting?)

((Something you'll need to ask about IC. It's not something an angel would know.))

Minta nodded. "Yeah. You'd've been given a room earlier if you'd been 'ere longer," she said. She took Adria's hand and shook it once firmly. "That one'll be your bunk, by the by." She pointed to one of the bottom bunks. "Kelle's above you."

"So what is tormenting exactly...?" Adria was curios as to why the fallen angel had what she assumed to be blood on her.
Adria then sat down on her bunk facing the two other angels.

Randi looked nervous, running her hands through her short hair and staring at the ground.
Mina just shrugged. "The big pit o' fiyah. Ya get to go make fun of the suckers. Something they get lucky, though, and they drag folk down. Tha's what 'appened tae me taeday."

Andria slowly nods understanding somewhat. "Alright.... good to know.." Adrias thought drifted to mia wondering what she was up to before returning back to reality.

Adria stayed silent as she sat on her bed unsure of how to continue a conversation the silence was starting to get awkward.

(so sorry for not posting)

Back