Defenders of the Light

Rolo Lamperouge

@Obsidianlight is my world! :D
Throughout several years, the divine sun Goddess has watched over the land and protected it with her life. So long as the sun shone brightly, the Goddess was doing swell in health and safety not only of herself but of others as well.

She controlled the very direction of the winds and much more! She can grow a mere tree in seconds, summon a ball of pure hot fire, fireworks and ice storms. She can make water move how she pleases turn night into day and day into night! She can make a good day misty to sneak through it like a shadow and grow water lilies on the water's surface to walk on. When lightning strikes she can as well, borrow it's power and strike it down on her enemies! Without a single claw she cat cut and slice opponents or cover them from head to toe in black ink!

At least. . .she COULD do all these things in the PAST. In the past she was also known as Shiranui, but. . .she died. In this day, a new hero shall arise. . .sort of. Or should I say, a new version? The reincarnation of Shiranui! Okami, Amaterasu. Brought to life by the divine spirit of Sakuya, guardian of a great Cherry Blossom tree, Amaterasu let out a howl. She was before, nothing but a statue, or so the people of the village assumed when they went to her to prey.

She was well informed of the troubles of the earth, how darkness was becoming a challenge to avoid. Monsters and demons were sprouting up more than ever! She was needed to protect the people of the world, and awoken from a long slumber.

Her powers have been scattered all around the globe, guarded by several other Gods in hiding. She must set out and reclaim every one of her powers in order to restore herself to full power. In the form of a white wolf, she would look nothing but plain to the average human. Only 0ther animals and Gods could see her true appearance.

Red markings decorated her fur, the end of her tail is always supplied with black ink and she carried a weapon on her back. This weapon was also given by Sakuya when she was first brought back. It was a round, hard green disk. It had flames all around it. It would not catch anything else on fire unless used by Amaterasu in combat. With a snarl and a lung forward the disk would throw itself from atop her back into the enemy if it were in short range! It could also pop up like a shield in times of need for defense. The ink in her tail was what she will use as another weapon. In order for her powers to go into use, she summons a scroll, which will be painted with what she is viewing. On that scroll she'll paint a divine mark that will cause her power to go into action! The scroll will disappear as soon as she's done painting.

In her first few days of awakening, she's made a rather good friend, even if he could be quite annoying. A small being by the name of Issun accompanies her now. He's often mistaken as a bug though, since he's about the same size as a small mushroom. He seats himself upon Amaterasu's head, nicknaming her Amy for short. He can understand a bit of animal language so talking to Amaterasu was no trick.

Still, for her journey she would probably need more companions than just one. This was not going to be easy. Not at all. So she stands tall atop a mountain and peers down at all the greenery. Trees all around yet not a forest. A beautiful open field full of flowers and wildlife. Wild boars enjoyed snooping around in a certain flower patch and horses ran free with their young. Her gaze scanned the horizon for danger as the sun began to set. It looked like it was going to be a peaceful night, not very many monsters about at the moment.
Still, just to be sure, she lept down from her comfortable position and made her way down the mountain. It was time to do a final sweep of the area before laying down to get some rest.

tumblr_nrtex9UNJ61toegrto1_500.jpg

(Heyo people looking for a RP! XD Feel free to join! But just know that this RP is based off a time when TV's and stuff didn't exist! You know, like the feudal era!

There's not much. . .uhm, requirements for a plot in my RP's. I'm pretty open for whatever to happen. ^^ But I do kinda wanna gather up some friends for Amy to have.

I don't really care who you choose to be, it's really up to you! You don't need to ask me to join because I obviously want you too, lol.

Yes, this RP is based off the game Okami. If you've never played it I HIGHLY suggest you do! No you don't have to know anything of the game to RP with me. :)

Please don't control others characters and try to avoid one word/sentence responses. I know we all have too sometimes due to writers-block but still, do your best and I'll do my best too okay?

Also, if you join, please don't take forever to respond. And if you join but want to leave, let us know instead of leaving us to wait okay?

Whelp, that sums up what I wanted to say sooooo, if you want to join go ahead. ^^ If not, that's okay too.

Ps. Sorry for any mistakes!)

Last edited:
(Go ahead and try then! ^^ Just please try to avoid one word/sentence responses/starters. Okay? :) Remember, try to be descriptive! Try to start off with a paragraph, even if a really small one! >W<)

Gwen was wearing her school uniform. She was walking all alone looking for a place to stay. She misses her mom and dad very much. She hopes will like her very much.

Back