DELETE THIS

As the two took their seats, the demonic butler would pour them both cups of tea.

un2JAGr.png

"So, what brings the two of you here?" Ciel asked as he casually sipped on his tea.

@Takumi

Yato would nod in return as he shoved his hands in his pockets, casually smiling as he did so. Honestly, he was just happy to be getting work. With repeat business like this, he'd have his own shrine in no ti--

BANG!!

Yato could hear the gunfire coming from the bar area and, before he could go put a stop to it, he realized that Tharraleos also had an issue with it, which caused an idea to spring up in the young god's mind.

Wh4AL8c.jpg

"You know... for the low price of five yen, I can go put a stop to all that gunfire." Yato offered with a grin.

what, he had to find jobs and he took what he could get : |

@True Lycalo

Miharu let Yoite sit first before sitting himself and taking a sip of the tea offered to him with a thank you. Yoite gave a small nod in thanks, but didn't touch the tea at first, instead staring down at the tea cup. It looked fancy...and something like him didn't feel right touching something like that.

"We came to rest and take a break from all of the troublesome people back home." came Miharu's straight forward and rather blunt answer.

@Raptor Jesus

"Finally! A fuckin' challenge!" Revy shouted as she breathed heavily, holding the gun over her mouth. Though, if Reaper or McCree were to look, they'd see her... smiling.

giphy.gif

Quickly tossing her cartridges aside, Revy reloaded and cocked her gun within the span of a few seconds before hopping on top of the bar, quickly evading Reaper's bullets as she shot a barrage of bullets from her own two weapons in his direction.

Reaper took a few bullets before activating his Wraith Form and bouncing around. In his Wraith form, he can for a limited time phase through bullets for roughly 7-10 seconds before un-wraithing. McCree took this opportunity to shoot at Reaper, knocking him down towards a nearby wall.

giphy.gif

"Urgh. Damn you, McCree." "Sorry Partner, can't exactly let you go after all the trouble you've been causing Overwatch." "And I thought you no longer wanted to be associated with them, Cowboy." Reaper then slowly got back up and activated his Wraith Form again, moving to the center of the room. McCree knew what was coming and shouted towards everyone in the bar including Revy.

"Everyone, get down!" He shouted as Reaper activated his Death Blossom, engulfing the room's floor in shadows and spraying the entire room in Shotgun Fire.
VSOII5V.gif

"DIE! DIE! DIE!"

@Raptor Jesus

tumblr_inline_nxwgqrllX51t9n2vk_100.gif

"...right." Chloe said as she pursed her lips and nodded. "So you like, make books and shit, right?" Chloe asked, hoping to sound like she at least had some semblance of what was going on.
Laed0rR.png

"It's almost like that ^_^ It's all stored in my memory, and part of it is physically written in the Basilicom Libraries. A Basilicom to us is like a center of government in any other Universe. Like a town center if that makes it easier? ^_^" Histoire explained, holding her book still. It was a book on modern human culture, detailing what life is like for normal humans outside of their Universe.

"I really like this book~ I do enjoy learning new things. This hotel so far has been a great experience for me, aside from one rude woman earlier when I was in the bar O_O"

@Raptor Jesus

Reaper took a few bullets before activating his Wraith Form and bouncing around. In his Wraith form, he can for a limited time phase through bullets for roughly 7-10 seconds before un-wraithing. McCree took this opportunity to shoot at Reaper, knocking him down towards a nearby wall.

giphy.gif

"Urgh. Damn you, McCree." "Sorry Partner, can't exactly let you go after all the trouble you've been causing Overwatch." "And I thought you no longer wanted to be associated with them, Cowboy." Reaper then slowly got back up and activated his Wraith Form again, moving to the center of the room. McCree knew what was coming and shouted towards everyone in the bar including Revy.

"Everyone, get down!" He shouted as Reaper activated his Death Blossom, engulfing the room's floor in shadows and spraying the entire room in Shotgun Fire.
VSOII5V.gif

"DIE! DIE! DIE!"

@Raptor Jesus

Laed0rR.png

"It's almost like that ^_^ It's all stored in my memory, and part of it is physically written in the Basilicom Libraries. A Basilicom to us is like a center of government in any other Universe. Like a town center if that makes it easier? ^_^" Histoire explained, holding her book still. It was a book on modern human culture, detailing what life is like for normal humans outside of their Universe.

"I really like this book~ I do enjoy learning new things. This hotel so far has been a great experience for me, aside from one rude woman earlier when I was in the bar O_O"

@Raptor Jesus
"The fuck!? Jesus, this guys a fuckin' nutcase!" Revy shouted as she took cover from behind the bar again. If it wasn't for his wrath form, Revy would be able to get a clear shot. However, this wasn't the case, meaning that Revy had to play the waiting game for a bit.

...or so it seemed.

As quite the number of civilians ran out the bar, Yato took noticed of this and sighed. "Looks like I gotta clean up this mess anyways..." Yato sighed before holding out his arm. "Yukine!" He shouted, causing a sword to suddenly appear in his hand after a brief flash of bright light.

Without wasting anymore time, Yato sprinted into the bar, looking Reaper dead in the eye as he spoke.

03aec4a4a2a6009d94314153f1ca7d0c3fa16a0d_hq.gif

"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecration shall not be allowed! Hear me! I am the god Yato! I now lay thee waste with the Sekki, and expel thy vast defilement! I cleanse thee!"

Before Reaper could even react, Yato sprung forward, attempted to slice through his gun using Yukine at a speed that was faster than the eye could see. After this, he would attempt to slice through Reaper as well, maintaining his same speed and agility as he did so.

@Raynar Saassin

Last edited:
"Fair enough." Replied Tharraleos to the young God. For a big guy, he took off beside his new acquaintance almost like a track star. His sheer mass shook the ground with each thunderous steps. One might almost hear it amongst the onslaught of buckshot.

"I shall be accompanying you. Seldom will an Aerasginero allow an opportunity for battle slip them by." He explained, beak twisting into a boastful grin. Along with this, his golden irises flashed purple for a few seconds four different times. This was the essence of Pride momentarily revealing itself with the warrior's hubris in his words and following thoughts. Inherently boisterous after centuries of influence, nothing triggered his vanity like brandishing his bloodline. What could be accomplished with this power would suddenly manifest itself as the duo neared the bar.

From his webbed paws materialized an energized construct. Colored purple and pulsing with sinful energy, this took the form of an 8 foot polearm with a broad frontal axe blade, top mounted dagger and large crescent shaped hook adorning the rear. Aptly called the Hubristic Halberd, this versatile armament was currently at 80% strength with the quartet of reserves designated to it. This gave it slightly below average statistics and would suffice for now.

As the pair arrived at the scene, Tharr opened his bill to device a strategy, instantly taking notice of the ranged disadvantage they were st. But before the beast could mutter a word, the young fool sprung forth after announcing his presence in an ever grandiose fashion. He couldn't help but chuckle at the display, somewhat in admiration. Leave it up to a conceited power to ignore pride in others. He didn't look like much, but the Seagriff remained curious on what he was capable of. But this was hardly the place. This was a mess that needed to be stopped before it could get worse.

"Enough!" He bellowed damn near at the top of his deep lungs. Glasses rattled and the walls trembled from the ferocity of his vocal cords. The formidable roar of a lion was heard almost in unison with his explosive words. This was done simply to get the attention of the foursome. From here he would stand in a more ready pose with one feathered leg in front of the other, both paws firmly gripped around his weapon.

"Take this nonsense where it belongs." He sternly ordered with a furrowed brow, piercing gold eyes exchanging stares between everyone.

@Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin

Last edited:
"Fair enough." Replied Tharraleos to the young God. For a big guy, he took off beside his new acquaintance almost like a track star. His sheer mass shook the ground with each thunderous steps. One might almost hear it amongst the onslaught of buckshot.

"I shall be accompanying you. Seldom will an Aerasginero allow an opportunity for battle slip them by." He explained, beak twisting into a boastful grin. Along with this, his golden irises flashed purple for a few seconds four different times. This was the essence of Pride momentarily revealing itself with the warrior's hubris in his words and following thoughts. Inherently boisterous after centuries of influence, nothing triggered his vanity like brandishing his bloodline. What could be accomplished with this power would suddenly manifest itself as the duo neared the bar.

From his webbed paws materialized an energized construct. Colored purple and pulsing with sinful energy, this took the form of an 8 foot polearm with a broad frontal axe blade, top mounted dagger and large crescent shaped hook adorning the rear. Aptly called the Hubristic Halberd, this versatile armament was currently at 80% strength with the quartet of reserves designated to it. This gave it slightly below average statistics and would suffice for now.

As the pair arrived at the scene, Tharr opened his bill to device a strategy, instantly taking notice of the ranged disadvantage they were st. But before the beast could mutter a word, the young fool sprung forth after announcing his presence in an ever grandiose fashion. He couldn't help but chuckle at the display, somewhat in admiration. Leave it up to a conceited power to ignore pride in others. He didn't look like much, but the Seagriff remained curious on what he was capable of. But this was hardly the place. This was a mess that needed to be stopped before it could get worse.

"Enough!" He bellowed damn near at the top of his deep lungs. Glasses rattled and the walls trembled from the ferocity of his vocal cords. The formidable roar of a lion was heard almost in unison with his explosive words. This was done simply to get the attention of the foursome. From here he would stand in a more ready pose with one feathered leg in front of the other, both paws firmly gripped around his weapon.

"Take this nonsense where it belongs." He sternly ordered with a furrowed brow, piercing gold eyes exchanging stares between everyone.

2biJzsWsuG5hVPHnUhKONc29pAN_8pk-yi2lFgetRRk

"Can't you dipshits just fuckin' die already?!" Revy shouted as two more people decided to interrupt her bar shootout. While Yato and Reaper were preoccupied, Revy took aim on Tharr with both pistols, opening fire with both as she maintained her cover from behind the bar.

eh_w7spkHuEJ4bpBBTynzJGWFGlCmE5n8DxzNhu8F4k

"Hunting eagles may illegal, but I don't give a fuck! Maybe I can hang your head on my fuckin' wall when this is through!" She quipped.

@True Lycalo @Raynar Saassin

giphy.gif

VSOII5V.gif

"DIE! DIE! DIE!"

@Raptor Jesus

Laed0rR.png

@Raptor Jesus
tumblr_inline_on2zkyHQ711uumiqv_75sq.png

"Heh. That's cool as fuck, dude." Chloe replied, though she was clearly high at this point.

@Raynar Saassin

Miharu let Yoite sit first before sitting himself and taking a sip of the tea offered to him with a thank you. Yoite gave a small nod in thanks, but didn't touch the tea at first, instead staring down at the tea cup. It looked fancy...and something like him didn't feel right touching something like that.

"We came to rest and take a break from all of the troublesome people back home." came Miharu's straight forward and rather blunt answer.

@Raptor Jesus
"A likely story." Ciel replied as he idly tapped his spoon against the side of his cup. "Perhaps you wouldn't mind telling me your names?"

@Takumi

"Can't you dipshits just fuckin' die already?!" Revy shouted as two more people decided to interrupt her bar shootout. While Yato and Reaper were preoccupied, Revy took aim on Tharr with both pistols, opening fire with both as she maintained her cover from behind the bar.

"Hunting eagles may illegal, but I don't give a fuck! Maybe I can hang your head on my fuckin' wall when this is through!" She quipped.

@True Lycalo @Raynar Saassin

"Heh. That's cool as fuck, dude." Chloe replied, though she was clearly high at this point.

@Raynar Saassin

"A likely story." Ciel replied as he idly tapped his spoon against the side of his cup. "Perhaps you wouldn't mind telling me your names?"

@Takumi

01fadaad1291496e4debee6332f59ef7.gif

Miharu sipped at his tea quietly before setting it down.

"I'm Miharu Rokujo, and this is Yoite." he responded, his apathetic expression back in full force.

Yoite meanwhile didn't look up from his cup, but that didn't mean he wasn't listening. His hands remained clenched in his lap, not wanting to touch the cup or really contribute to the conversation. His fingers were numb and he didn't trust the two. It might of been misplaced for him to feel that way, but he had to be ready for anything and he had to keep Miharu safe so he could be earased. Because someone-no, something-like him shouldn't be around.

@Raptor Jesus

"The fuck!? Jesus, this guys a fuckin' nutcase!" Revy shouted as she took cover from behind the bar again. If it wasn't for his wrath form, Revy would be able to get a clear shot. However, this wasn't the case, meaning that Revy had to play the waiting game for a bit.

...or so it seemed.

As quite the number of civilians ran out the bar, Yato took noticed of this and sighed. "Looks like I gotta clean up this mess anyways..." Yato sighed before holding out his arm. "Yukine!" He shouted, causing a sword to suddenly appear in his hand after a brief flash of bright light.

Without wasting anymore time, Yato sprinted into the bar, looking Reaper dead in the eye as he spoke.

03aec4a4a2a6009d94314153f1ca7d0c3fa16a0d_hq.gif

"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecration shall not be allowed! Hear me! I am the god Yato! I now lay thee waste with the Sekki, and expel thy vast defilement! I cleanse thee!"

Before Reaper could even react, Yato sprung forward, attempted to slice through his gun using Yukine at a speed that was faster than the eye could see. After this, he would attempt to slice through Reaper as well, maintaining his same speed and agility as he did so.

"What?!" Reaper exclaimed as the slice destroyed his current set of Hellfire Shotguns, causing him to cancel his Death Blossom. While he was in the midst of pulling out another pair, McCree jumped behind him and fanned the hammer of his Peacemaker into him, causing him to take quite a considerable amount of damage. "Reaper, you best leave while you're ahead. You're outnumbered here." "Urgh. Remember, you were the one responsible for this." He exclaimed towards Jesse as he wraithed out of the bar and shadow-stepped towards the Nexus Portal, then taking one back to the universe of Overwatch.

"You are quite skilled with that blade, much like myself." A voice exclaimed as someone was up above in the ceiling of the bar as he dropped down in front of Yato.

giphy.gif

"Genji." Genji then turned his head backwards to look towards McCree. "Greetings, Cowboy. I see you've made some new friends." "You could say that. What are you doing here?" "I came here for some relaxing meditation before my next battle. Of course, picking the top of a bar was not the best of ideas but it was peaceful at first, until your fight with that girl, and then Reaper's intervention." He then turned back towards Yato. "Perhaps, you'd like a duel to calm yourself? I am quite intrigued to see your skills put to the test with that blade." "Right. Well, if you all don't mind, I think I'll hit the hay and leave. Hey Bartender, thanks for the drink. Payment's already made."

McCree then tilted his hat towards Yato and then walked out of the bar towards the Nexus hub and also took the portal back home.

@Raptor Jesus

MLXvg15.png

"I can assure you it's not that exciting... It's all paperwork and hard work." Histoire responded with a somewhat blank expression towards Chloe, who clearly looked quite high from whatever she was smoking.

@Raptor Jesus

"What?!" Reaper exclaimed as the slice destroyed his current set of Hellfire Shotguns, causing him to cancel his Death Blossom. While he was in the midst of pulling out another pair, McCree jumped behind him and fanned the hammer of his Peacemaker into him, causing him to take quite a considerable amount of damage. "Reaper, you best leave while you're ahead. You're outnumbered here." "Urgh. Remember, you were the one responsible for this." He exclaimed towards Jesse as he wraithed out of the bar and shadow-stepped towards the Nexus Portal, then taking one back to the universe of Overwatch.

"You are quite skilled with that blade, much like myself." A voice exclaimed as someone was up above in the ceiling of the bar as he dropped down in front of Yato.

giphy.gif

"Genji." Genji then turned his head backwards to look towards McCree. "Greetings, Cowboy. I see you've made some new friends." "You could say that. What are you doing here?" "I came here for some relaxing meditation before my next battle. Of course, picking the top of a bar was not the best of ideas but it was peaceful at first, until your fight with that girl, and then Reaper's intervention." He then turned back towards Yato. "Perhaps, you'd like a duel to calm yourself? I am quite intrigued to see your skills put to the test with that blade." "Right. Well, if you all don't mind, I think I'll hit the hay and leave. Hey Bartender, thanks for the drink. Payment's already made."

McCree then tilted his hat towards Yato and then walked out of the bar towards the Nexus hub and also took the portal back home.

@Raptor Jesus

MLXvg15.png

"I can assure you it's not that exciting... It's all paperwork and hard work." Histoire responded with a somewhat blank expression towards Chloe, who clearly looked quite high from whatever she was smoking.

@Raptor Jesus
tumblr_inline_n0jnowMtts1sz8ftu.jpg

"Hey! You get back here, you coward!!!" Revy shouted as she took aim at McCree, about to fire at him when his back was turned, until--

SCHINK!!

tumblr_msqd2eirlz1sohzu5o1_400.gif

Much like with Reaper, Revy's pistol was sliced clean through by Yato, causing her to look on in disbelief. Though, even she wasn't this stubborn to continue, and simply returned to her barstool where she continued drinking away, muttering a few select curse words under her breath as she did so.

Yato, meanwhile, had his attention caught by Genji, who had suddenly made himself known in the bar.

tgUvNg_062Dn7W0B55ip2YEZph3VJ4BefC5xfuxx7uE

"Huh?" He asked as he tilted his head upon being complimented by the ninja, to which he casually leaned against the bar behind him and tried to play it cool.

tumblr_inline_oyo3cb2bMC1swz4h1_540.png

"That? Psshh.. that was nothing. I mean, I am a god of fortune after all, so its only natural for me to be able to do this."

01fadaad1291496e4debee6332f59ef7.gif

Miharu sipped at his tea quietly before setting it down.

"I'm Miharu Rokujo, and this is Yoite." he responded, his apathetic expression back in full force.

Yoite meanwhile didn't look up from his cup, but that didn't mean he wasn't listening. His hands remained clenched in his lap, not wanting to touch the cup or really contribute to the conversation. His fingers were numb and he didn't trust the two. It might of been misplaced for him to feel that way, but he had to be ready for anything and he had to keep Miharu safe so he could be earased. Because someone-no, something-like him shouldn't be around.

@Raptor Jesus
t4Q3lgkXrciGGt_tBmO3b6SnW4fNspjXNvEvxJC1zSY

"I see..." Ciel said before bringing the teacup up to his lips and taking yet another sip. Being as observant as he was, Ciel took notice of Yoite's rather off putting behavior, causing him to cock a brow.

XPJA6flYROBI-GwFOii02RxgM6yIWW4io_7b7jbqM34

"Are you alright?" He asked.

@Takumi

tumblr_inline_nsw50eJbDl1sk47ji_100.png

"Fuck, you really sound like you need a hit'a this. It helps relieve stress." Chloe remarked, holding the joint out to her yet again.

@Raynar Saassin

Last edited:
Yato, meanwhile, had his attention caught by Genji, who had suddenly made himself known in the bar.

"Huh?" He asked as he tilted his head upon being complimented by the ninja, to which he casually leaned against the bar behind him and tried to play it cool.

"That? Psshh.. that was nothing. I mean, I am a god of fortune after all, so its only natural for me to be able to do this."

genji-concept.jpg

"Interesting. It's a natural skill that comes to you, which is a sign of mastery." Genji responded, giving him a polite bow before moving his hand to the blade on his back. "If I may, I'd like to test myself against you. Not many were able to catch Reaper off guard with a sword like the way you did, aside from myself of course. My last fight was not my best, and I need to re-hone my skills."

@Raptor Jesus

"Fuck, you really sound like you need a hit'a this. It helps relieve stress." Chloe remarked, holding the joint out to her yet again.

6wjYzij.png

"Ah, no thank you. I am used to being worked beyond my capacity. I have Neptune's sister to help me out whenever I break down ^_^" Histoire smiled towards Chloe, politely turning down the joint.

@Raptor Jesus

Terra Branford, Locke Cole, Sabin Rene Figaro & Edgar Roni Figaro - The Velvet Dining Hall - Anyone

latest
latest
latest
latest

The main party of four, Terra, Locke, Sabin and Edgar alongside the help of their many friends had just defeated Kefka Palazzo and restored their World from Ruin to a World of Balance. Edgar had heard of a new hotel opening shortly after their victory and decided to use it as a opportunity to relax and unwind. Much had happened on their journey and now they had a perfect opportunity to rest. Once they had entered the hotel, Edgar escorted them towards the Velvet Dining Hall, where they would be dining in luxury. They deserved it of course, they had defeated a great evil that destroyed their world. Once a maid had arrived, each of them gave their orders.

"I'd like some Red Wine and a full course meal." "Just a mug of whiskey and what Terra is having please." "The best meat you have, got to keep up my strength, you know?" "Of course I know Sabin. I'll have a large chicken with seasoning, alongside what Sabin's having as well as the finest wine. All of the orders are on me."

And so they eat happily. Their table was still open so anyone was able to join the party of four.

@Anyone​

tumblr_inline_n0jnowMtts1sz8ftu.jpg

"Hey! You get back here, you coward!!!" Revy shouted as she took aim at McCree, about to fire at him when his back was turned, until--

SCHINK!!

tumblr_msqd2eirlz1sohzu5o1_400.gif

Much like with Reaper, Revy's pistol was sliced clean through by Yato, causing her to look on in disbelief. Though, even she wasn't this stubborn to continue, and simply returned to her barstool where she continued drinking away, muttering a few select curse words under her breath as she did so.

t4Q3lgkXrciGGt_tBmO3b6SnW4fNspjXNvEvxJC1zSY

"I see..." Ciel said before bringing the teacup up to his lips and taking yet another sip. Being as observant as he was, Ciel took notice of Yoite's rather off putting behavior, causing him to cock a brow.

XPJA6flYROBI-GwFOii02RxgM6yIWW4io_7b7jbqM34

"Are you alright?" He asked.

@Takumi

@Raynar Saassin

genji-concept.jpg

"Interesting. It's a natural skill that comes to you, which is a sign of mastery." Genji responded, giving him a polite bow before moving his hand to the blade on his back. "If I may, I'd like to test myself against you. Not many were able to catch Reaper off guard with a sword like the way you did, aside from myself of course. My last fight was not my best, and I need to re-hone my skills."

@Raptor Jesus

6wjYzij.png

"Ah, no thank you. I am used to being worked beyond my capacity. I have Neptune's sister to help me out whenever I break down ^_^" Histoire smiled towards Chloe, politely turning down the joint.

@Raptor Jesus

Terra Branford, Locke Cole, Sabin Rene Figaro & Edgar Roni Figaro - The Velvet Dining Hall - Anyone

latest
latest
latest
latest

The main party of four, Terra, Locke, Sabin and Edgar alongside the help of their many friends had just defeated Kefka Palazzo and restored their World from Ruin to a World of Balance. Edgar had heard of a new hotel opening shortly after their victory and decided to use it as a opportunity to relax and unwind. Much had happened on their journey and now they had a perfect opportunity to rest. Once they had entered the hotel, Edgar escorted them towards the Velvet Dining Hall, where they would be dining in luxury. They deserved it of course, they had defeated a great evil that destroyed their world. Once a maid had arrived, each of them gave their orders.

"I'd like some Red Wine and a full course meal." "Just a mug of whiskey and what Terra is having please." "The best meat you have, got to keep up my strength, you know?" "Of course I know Sabin. I'll have a large chicken with seasoning, alongside what Sabin's having as well as the finest wine. All of the orders are on me."

And so they eat happily. Their table was still open so anyone was able to join the party of four.

@Anyone​

Yukine -Bar- Genji and Yato #2

Yukine, having been with Kofuku and the other Yato somewhere else in the hotel before being summoned here by this second Yato, was confused on what was even going on to even have him end up in his weapon form. Not only that, but now there were two Yatos, and he could barely handle one. :-|

Noragami-Yukine-noragami-yukine-36930995-1280-720.jpg

"Oi oi, don't I get a say in this you good for nothing god? Dealing with two of you is already giving me a headache." he grumbled. "Besides there's a place to actually train in the hotel." he sighed.

He wasn't a very happy weapon.

----

Yoite blinked, lifting his head to look at Ciel as he was spoken to. Miharu meanwhile had been giving his companion a concerned look.

"I'm fine." he reassured, though it wasn't really true he'd rather not have Miharu worry.

20080513214007.jpg

"Though, I'm curious about why your butler doesn't have any Ki." he mumbled, wanting to take the subject off of himself by bringing up what was bothering him since coming to the gardens.

@Raptor Jesus

Last edited:

The moment the dual handguns aimed in his general direction, Tharraleos was more than prepared to dive out the way of the hail of lead. Powerful as he was, his hide had no special defenses against the piercing strength of bullets. With a loud this, the beast landed on his side behind another bar counter, narrowly avoiding injury. The polearm slipped from his grasp in the process, causing it to dematerialize into nothingness. Regaining his composure, the bird cat cautiously peeked over, only to see things things had come to a halt, with the reaper and cowboy making their departure. Seeing as how normalcy was regained, perhaps it was time to get a drink while he was here.

"Bartender. A glass of your most aged Agiorgitiko." He ordered as he took a seat at the counter.

genji-concept.jpg

@Raptor Jesus

6wjYzij.png

@Raptor Jesus

latest
latest
latest
latest

@Anyone​
Yukine -Bar- Genji and Yato #2

Yukine, having been with Kofuku and the other Yato somewhere else in the hotel before being summoned here by this second Yato, was confused on what was even going on to even have him end up in his weapon form. Not only that, but now there were two Yatos, and he could barely handle one. :-|

Noragami-Yukine-noragami-yukine-36930995-1280-720.jpg

"Oi oi, don't I get a say in this you good for nothing god? Dealing with two of you is already giving me a headache." he grumbled. "Besides there's a place to actually train in the hotel." he sighed.

He wasn't a very happy weapon.

----

Yoite blinked, lifting his head to look at Ciel as he was spoken to. Miharu meanwhile had been giving his companion a concerned look.

"I'm fine." he reassured, though it wasn't really true he'd rather not have Miharu worry.

20080513214007.jpg

"Though, I'm curious about why your butler doesn't have any Ki." he mumbled, wanting to take the subject off of himself by bringing up what was bothering him since coming to the gardens.

@Raptor Jesus
1ps741s.png

"Oh well, sure. Just know that I'll put up a good fight." Yato replied with a smirk, though before he could get going, Yukine decided to speak up.

YSmfFpx.jpg

"Oh, of course you do! You may be my Regalia, but that doesn't mean---"

Ji6LU6H.png

"--WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE ARE TWO OF ME!? I'M THE ONLY TRUE YATO, THAT OTHER GUY IS PROBABLY A SCAM ARTIST!" Yato shouted, clearly not taking the idea of there being multiple versions of him too well.

@Takumi @Raynar Saassin

FWNrS66.png

"Oh, okay well, suit yourself I guess." Chloe replied before taking another long drag of her kush.

@Raynar Saassin

Ciel only nodded when Yoite spoke, taking a sip of his tea again. Though, when he asked why Sebastian had no ki, Ciel nearly choked on his tea, however Sebastian hopefully managed to dissolve the situation.

QFqItxc.jpg

"I assure you, you haven't much to worry about. I'm simply one hell of a butler."

@Takumi

1ps741s.png

"Oh well, sure. Just know that I'll put up a good fight." Yato replied with a smirk, though before he could get going, Yukine decided to speak up.

YSmfFpx.jpg

"Oh, of course you do! You may be my Regalia, but that doesn't mean---"

Ji6LU6H.png

"--WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE ARE TWO OF ME!? I'M THE ONLY TRUE YATO, THAT OTHER GUY IS PROBABLY A SCAM ARTIST!" Yato shouted, clearly not taking the idea of there being multiple versions of him too well.

@Takumi @Raynar Saassin

FWNrS66.png

"Oh, okay well, suit yourself I guess." Chloe replied before taking another long drag of her kush.

@Raynar Saassin

Ciel only nodded when Yoite spoke, taking a sip of his tea again. Though, when he asked why Sebastian had no ki, Ciel nearly choked on his tea, however Sebastian hopefully managed to dissolve the situation.

QFqItxc.jpg

"I assure you, you haven't much to worry about. I'm simply one hell of a butler."

@Takumi

tumblr_n1ymlrj0PB1shff2jo1_500.gif

"Well I came here with him before you summoned me, for all I know he's probably looking for me as we speak." Yukine replied with a sigh.

@Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @True Lycalo

----

"See, Yoite?" Miharu hummed as he sipped at his tea again.

5159-1042342862.png

"Hm. Alright..." came the calm response.

That wasn't really what he expecting for an answer, but Ciel's reaction simply confirmed that, in a way, his butler likely wasn't alive. Maybe reanimated in a way, or something else, like a demon, he could think more on it later or just leave it at that.

It was then that his stomach decided to growl loudly.

@Raptor Jesus

---

star_butterfly_by_star_butterfly-d934k9l.png
Star Butterfly - Office

Star Butterfly was very lonely.

Joseph/Cartaphilus- Office- Star Butterfly

Joseph would stand behind star and tap her on the shoulder.

"Excuse me, you wouldn't mind helping me would you? I seem to be lost." he hummed.

@geniusinmath

Star Butterfly- Office

Star said to Joesph, "No, I don't mind. Where are my manners? I'm Star Butterfly nice to meet you. I need a tour around this place if you don't mind."

Star Butterfly- Office

Star said to Joesph, "No, I don't mind. Where are my manners? I'm Star Butterfly nice to meet you. I need a tour around this place if you don't mind."

"Hmm. Very well?" Joseph replied with a one armed shrug before turning to leave the office and go on an adventure to find out where he was and where his room was.

And then he saw Toffee and wondered what was even going on anymore.

@Raptor Jesus @geniusinmath

Back