DELETE THIS

???
Game Room/Bar

The game room and Bar area lights were off and everyone seemed to go home as all seemed calm. Not everything was as seemed as a bluish lightning flickered through a cord, seemingly looking like a innocent looking spark of electric energy.

As it traveled, it moved through the game room's cords into the machines itself. At first it only manifested itself in a unknown game which had nothing to do with the thing itself.

Code flashed in the video game code and then it added itself into the code.

The unknown thing manifested itself into the character themselves as whomever was playing a video game at the time would find themself staring at a darker, scarier version of their character.

Jude

Jude jumped back, uncertain what had happened to the game he was playing. He wasn't sure why, but he felt very awkward about the whole thing and looked around from the machine. It was weird and scary.

@dark

It was like the machine had taken a mind of its own.

The character looked at Jade with a scary grin on their face and turned toward the screen as they suddenly looked at the other character with what looked like a spine of some sort.

Was it the character that was messed up or something else?

At once, another character had walked up and began to say "Join or die."

The character said something not programmed before into the code "Skynet takes no prisoners."

@Lucky

Jude

Jude did the most rational thing in his situation could do. He walked over to the plug to the arcade game and unplugged it. It would mean that whatever was doing the weird stuff was done with for now. He shrugged and hoped that it didn't cause problems.

@dark

latest

A young boy entered the game room with a cup of coffee and sat up at the bar.

It didn’t look like he wanted to be bothered.

@Lucky @dark

Meanwhile, Yato swiftly dodged Genji’s next attack, smirking as he attempted to counter with a strike towards his abdomen.

@Takumi @Raynar Saassin

Last edited:
star_butterfly_by_star_butterfly-d934k9l.png

Right, do you have a room I can stay since I hate to be alone?

"I'm looking for my room actually but...ah, hold on." Joseph hummed as he began to search his person and pulled out two keys. "I just remembered I got two rooms. I don't remember why though." he replied before frowning in thought.

Why did he get two rooms again?

@geniusinmath

----

Lumine- Arcade

latest

Kody is probably gonna be mad once I find him-- Lumine's train of thought was cut off as the lights cut off and some of the consoles were acting up. Ears perking, the wolf boy grew very confused.

b14d1b85f9460d1719f07f773cc53979fa7dfe76_00.jpg

Maybe it's a good thing Kody isn't here right now? Wait, maybe one of these guys had seen him on the way here?

"Uh, excuse me! Have either of you seen a boy about my height with green eyes and brown hair?"

@Lucky @Raptor Jesus

------

Yukine did his best not to be too sharp, this was just a spar after all...

He still didn't see why they couldn't just go the arena.

@Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin

"I'm looking for my room actually but...ah, hold on." Joseph hummed as he began to search his person and pulled out two keys. "I just remembered I got two rooms. I don't remember why though." he replied before frowning in thought.

Why did he get two rooms again?

@geniusinmath

----

Lumine- Arcade

latest

Kody is probably gonna be mad once I find him-- Lumine's train of thought was cut off as the lights cut off and some of the consoles were acting up. Ears perking, the wolf boy grew very confused.

b14d1b85f9460d1719f07f773cc53979fa7dfe76_00.jpg

Maybe it's a good thing Kody isn't here right now? Wait, maybe one of these guys had seen him on the way here?

"Uh, excuse me! Have either of you seen a boy about my height with green eyes and brown hair?"

@Lucky @Raptor Jesus

------

Yukine did his best not to be too sharp, this was just a spar after all...

He still didn't see why they couldn't just go the arena.

@Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin
Normally back at camp, Max would have been slightly caught off guard by such a creature. However, since this place was called the ‘Multiverse Hotel’, Max knew that he was bound to run into a creature like this sooner or later.

latest

“Can’t say that I have. So could you fuck off now? I came here to get away from wacky, zany adventures. Not get involved in another one.” Max said with a groan, though something told him that he’d be forced into some sort of adventure anyways.

@Takumi

Normally back at camp, Max would have been slightly caught off guard by such a creature. However, since this place was called the ‘Multiverse Hotel’, Max knew that he was bound to run into a creature like this sooner or later.

latest

“Can’t say that I have. So could you fuck off now? I came here to get away from wacky, zany adventures. Not get involved in another one.” Max said with a groan, though something told him that he’d be forced into some sort of adventure anyways.

@Takumi

latest

"Er, okay...thanks anyway." Lumine replied, a bit caught off guard and even a little dissapointed that he hadn't seen Kody. Although this kid was a lot like Kody....just more foul mouthed it seemed.

@Raptor Jesus @Lucky

Jude and Liam

Jude finally looked over, deciding that he was thirsty. " Can I have an apple juice?" He asked Liam.

Liam threw the drink down. " Strange machine and strange kid, but I'm used to it. I wouldn't engage him."

@Takumi @Raptor Jesus

Jude and Liam

Jude finally looked over, deciding that he was thirsty. " Can I have an apple juice?" He asked Liam.

Liam threw the drink down. " Strange machine and strange kid, but I'm used to it. I wouldn't engage him."

@Takumi @Raptor Jesus

max2.jpg

“Smart man.” Max said in response to Liam’s comment about not engaging with him.

@Lucky @Takumi

tumblr_oq0dcarPyq1vksx51o2_250.png

"..."

Welp, it looked like Lumine was definitely losing his job. If these guys haven't seen Kody the white haired male wasn't sure what to do from here other than possibly retrace his steps, and there was no guarantee that he'd find the other boy in a hotel this big.

@Lucky @Raynar Saassin

Jude

Jude looked over at the poor thing after he took a sip of his apple juice and came to a major decision. " If it is any help, I have nothing better to do and can help you look for him. My boyfriend is sleeping in anyway," he replied.

@Raynar Saassin @Takumi

Jude

Jude looked over at the poor thing after he took a sip of his apple juice and came to a major decision. " If it is any help, I have nothing better to do and can help you look for him. My boyfriend is sleeping in anyway," he replied.

@Raynar Saassin @Takumi

latest

"Really? Thank you!" Lumine asked, perking up both happily and hopefully as he added his gratitude at the end. With two pairs of eyes on the lookout there was a much better chance of finding the trouble maker!

@Lucky @Raptor Jesus @Pretentious Pineapple

Jude

Jude shrugged, not thinking it was a big deal. " It is the right thing to do," he replied, honestly. His moms had raised him well and he knew that helping people in distress was ultimately the right thing to do at the end of the day.

@Pretentious Pineapple @Takumi

Jude

Jude shrugged, not thinking it was a big deal. " It is the right thing to do," he replied, honestly. His moms had raised him well and he knew that helping people in distress was ultimately the right thing to do at the end of the day.

@Pretentious Pineapple @Takumi
Max rolled his eyes at Jude’s word, slightly scoffing as well.

“God, please don’t let this be another fucking David...” Max muttered as he facepalmed.

@Lucky @Takumi

Jude

Jude ignored Max and looked over at the other person with a smile on his face. " So, where should we start looking?" He asked curiously.

@Lucky @Takumi

Jude

Jude ignored Max and looked over at the other person with a smile on his face. " So, where should we start looking?" He asked curiously.

@Lucky @Takumi

"Well we were on our way here since Kody likes gaming, but he could of wandered off because, well, I may have gotten us lost for a second on the way, but I can at least retrace my steps enough to probably figure out where he went." Lumine replied, momentarily glancing to Max in confusion when he brought up a David.

Sounded like Max didn't like this David guy. That was unfortunate, but it wasn't his business.

Lumine headed to the exit of the arcade and bar area.

"It shouldn't take long with the both of us looking for him...hopefully." Lumine spoke up.

@Luky @Raptor Jesus @Pretentious Pineapple

Max seemed to be fine with being ignored, sipping on his coffee in silence rather than responding.

latest

“Max! There you are! I’ve been looking all over for you!” The tall, lanky man said as he approached Max from behind, causing the latter to facepalm yet again and let out an annoyed sigh.

“God fucking dammit... David! What the hell are you doing here?” Max says with a loud groan through grit teeth.

“Well, we were about to go on our annual Camp Campbell hiking trip, but when I called your name, you weren’t there!”

“Yeah, that’s the fucking point, David! I didn’t want to go on your dumb hike!”

“Well I’m afraid that you just don’t have much of a choice in the matter!” David said, though before he could grab Max and drag him back to camp, his eyes fell upon Lumine and Jude. “Well who are you two? Are you Max’s new friends?”

“No, they’re not my friends, dumbass! They’re just two assholes looking for someone.”

latest

“You lost someone? That’s terrible!” David’s frown soon turned into a smile, however, as an idea soon sprung into that mind of his, the camp counselor snapping his fingers to signify that fact. “By golly, I’ve got it! Max and I will help you find your pal!”

“What? No, I’m not going on some dumbass adventure with you, David!”

“Now that’s not the Camp Campbell spirit, Max! Come on!”

Before Max could protest further, David had grabbed him by the sleeve and dragged him off to help find the missing pal.

@Lucky @Takumi

Max seemed to be fine with being ignored, sipping on his coffee in silence rather than responding.

latest

“Max! There you are! I’ve been looking all over for you!” The tall, lanky man said as he approached Max from behind, causing the latter to facepalm yet again and let out an annoyed sigh.

“God fucking dammit... David! What the hell are you doing here?” Max says with a loud groan through grit teeth.

“Well, we were about to go on our annual Camp Campbell hiking trip, but when I called your name, you weren’t there!”

“Yeah, that’s the fucking point, David! I didn’t want to go on your dumb hike!”

“Well I’m afraid that you just don’t have much of a choice in the matter!” David said, though before he could grab Max and drag him back to camp, his eyes fell upon Lumine and Jude. “Well who are you two? Are you Max’s new friends?”

“No, they’re not my friends, dumbass! They’re just two assholes looking for someone.”

latest

“You lost someone? That’s terrible!” David’s frown soon turned into a smile, however, as an idea soon sprung into that mind of his, the camp counselor snapping his fingers to signify that fact. “By golly, I’ve got it! Max and I will help you find your pal!”

“What? No, I’m not going on some dumbass adventure with you, David!”

“Now that’s not the Camp Campbell spirit, Max! Come on!”

Before Max could protest further, David had grabbed him by the sleeve and dragged him off to help find the missing pal.

@Lucky @Takumi

"Oh wow, thanks!" Lumine replied to David. Man, what nice people. This David guy reminded him of someone, but he couldn't plave who.

"Well, his name is Kody, he's my height amd has brown hair and green eyes. If he's not here playing games then he might be in this places library, if what I remember from that directory was right." Lumine explained, before leading the group.

"Oh and if Max doesn't want to help he doesn't have to." Lumine added a little sheepishly.

Sanua-Nexus-Everyone

sanua-kadina-princess-form-v3-png.2020

Sanua Kadina had heard much about this place. Though it baffled her why she'd decided to come here at last. Her people were in the middle of a war, and she was on the eve of her trying to convince her parents to let her leave, to seek help. But she wanted to see this place for herself. And it might be her only chance. Had she shared her idea, her parents would certainly have approved of her going here, rather than leaving E'arta. Though to be fair, until she'd found the nexus portal on her home world, she'd thought it was only myth and legend. Surely a place such as this didn't actually exist. But she'd found it at last. And she intended on spending a few days, or even a week in peace and contentment before starting her journey. But even going into a supposedly safe place, she wore her nano-tech uniform. But she always did that. She couldn't conceive of a reason not to wear it. However, she did cause it's sky-blue color, uniform shape, to morph as she crossed the threshold into an evergreen gown. Her circlet, which she always wore as her just right as Crown Princess of E'arta glittered as she entered the Nexus room in the Multiverse hotel.

Back