DELETE THIS

Lucifer Morningstar

" I hope so for your sake too. So, I can show you around a little and show you an employee who knows this place well,"
he said.

@Alissa Ming

"You're immortal?" The statement was weird. E'artins lived 500 years with no cybernetic tech, and with a healthy life style. With cybernetics, like the kind under her skin enhancing her musculature, expanded their lifespans to upwards of 5000 years, again, with a healthy life style. The idea of someone who was immortal was beyond her comprehension.

Lucifer Morningstar

" Well, yeah, I'm immortal. I wasn't in the best place for most of my immortal life. My own personal Hell, but I'm getting better being here. Dad wasn't too happy when I rebelled and let's just say that I got punished for that, but I escaped both of my punishments and that is saying a lot," he said with a smile, wondering what else he could say now.

@Alissa Ming

Sanua blinked. That was a lot. "Well, I suppose if you managed to escape both your punishments then you were quite lucky." She wasn't sure what else to say. She hadn't gotten away with much in her lifetime. She'd been lucky to convince her parents to allow her to go on the quest she was about to embark upon. But that was the price one paid for being royalty on a world. Especially when one was not only heir, but an only child.

Lucifer wouldn't call run away from both of his problems as an escape, but if she considered it as such, who was he to argue with the other woman? He looked over at her and decided to ask. " Yeah, I guess you could say, though I have a family member who wants to see me complete my punishment, but he hasn't found me, so things are going fine. Do you want to see the few places that I do know of in this giant hotel?" He asked her.

@Alissa Ming

"Sure." Sanua said. He'd used the word 'escape' himself previously, but whatever. She was glad to have someone show her around, even if he didn't know the whole hotel. This was going to be a very interesting first day at the hotel.

Lucifer Morningstar

" Where would you like to go first? I know where the arcade is, the dinning hall, the bar/ gaming room and how you get here," he said, not wanting to pick a place where she wouldn't know. There were more places he knew, but he had never been to them.

@Alissa Ming

Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer led her to the bar where he pointed out the bartender. " That's the guy I was mentioning who would know more," he said. He pointed to the red haired bartender with a thick beard.

@Alissa Ming

"Ah, I see." Sanua replied. She gauged the man, reading facial expressions, rather than reaching out to touch his emotions. She still felt the ones that were at the top of his mind, but she had to really reach to feel the deeper emotions. Empathy was something one couldn't just turn off. She'd long ago learned to only touch the deeper emotions with her will, rather than all the time. It kept her shielded and safe from a barrage of often dark or strong emotions.

Lucifer Morningstar and Liam

Gauging the man's facial expression, she could tell that he was annoyed, though it was hard to place why at the moment. It seemed the room was okay, but the surface emotions also showed he was tired. Otherwise, he didn't seem to be as complex as Lucifer, but was wiping the same glass in the same motion. " His name is Liam, pretty sure he's one of the replacement bartenders on staff, but I honestly see him here most if not all the time. Knows the most about the hotel though."

@Alissa Ming

"I see." Sanua said, piecing out in her mind the surface emotions of the bartender. She wanted to reach out to him and find out what was bothering him. But she stopped herself for now. They hadn't even officially met after all. "Anyway, maybe we could get a drink at least."

Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer looked over at her and wasn't sure what to make of her. " That might be a great idea. Liam, hit me up with the usual," he said, looking over at him. Wordlessly, the glass slid across the table followed by three more. " Can't just honestly have one, probably should tell him what you want."

@Alissa Ming

She shrugged at his glance. She didn't drink often, but this was supposed to be a visit before she went off to some other world to get their help with the war. Besides, they were at a bar. She looked over at the options, deciding what to get. She might be coming off as just a bit strange, but all in all, she was here to more or less have a good time. "Hm..."

Back