DELETE THIS

Obi-Wan Kanobi - Bar - Sanua and Lufifer Morningstar

While the pair were having a drink in the Bar, a certain figure stood out amongst the ones sitting there, clad in some kind of white armour with a logo printed on his right shoulder, and an interesting facial hair choice as he spoke.

u6JCAzE.png

"If you wouldn't mind, a refresher please. I can pay for it of course."

@Lucky @Alissa Ming

Sanua turned at the voice. She could feel her eyes narrowing. She'd never seen an outfit like that before. This was going to be truly interesting. She debated going back to her uniform, but decided against it. She could always do so later. She didn't sense any danger from anyone here, not that she'd get too much warning before anything happened.

Liam and Lucifer Morningstar

Liam was trying his damnest to not roll his eyes at the woman staring at the menu with a far off gaze. It would be easier on his life if she just picked a damn item and got in with her life, he was not in a good mood. The bar had gotten less crowded and he was hoping to take a nap, but like clockwork, new patrons decided it was a great time to enter the bar and ask for his service.

He looked over at the figure approaching the bar and tried to not roll his eyes as he would look at him. Liam wouldn't exactly call the other man's interesting since he had served weird. He was literally serving the Devil drinks again. What had his life come too?

" I wouldn't mind at all. I am assuming that you are going to pay is a given."

Lucifer looked over at Liam and knew what his tone meant. It was the ' Live me alone, I'm tired and don't want to do work right now' tone. Normally, the tone wouldn't deter Lucifer, but he had also seen first hand what Liam could do power wise. " I believe that you two should hurry up, the bartender isn't in one of his good and benevolent moods right now."

@Alissa Ming @Raynar Saassin

"Come now, I'm sure we can be civilised about this." Kenobi responded to Lucifer as he handed Liam some credits that he had on him to pay for the beverages. He then turned towards Lucifer with a smile. "Surely in a place such as this, fights wouldn't necessarily break out over a simple drink, correct? Unless I'm mistaken of course, I've merely came here to relax before my next mission with Anakin, despite him suggesting me this place."

@Lucky @Alissa Ming

Sanua could literally feel the man's irritation. She quickly selected a drink, and paid for it. She forced her tensing muscles to relax. She didn't want to annoy this man any more than she had to. "Let us hope that is the case, sir," she said to the man. She wondered who this Anakin was. And who this person was.

Liam and Lucifer

" You would be surprised about how many fights actually happen in here between different feuding people. I am actually honestly surprised that by this point that the bartender is still sane and not snapping at anyone," he said, looking towards the door as a little boy clad in green with a small sword and a blue fairy wondered in. Oh boy, he remembered that kid and he also had a feeling that he wasn't going to make things better at all either.

Liam quickly walked over to the boy and literally picked him up by the scruff of his shirt. " Nope, nope, we are NOT having the bar after I just put it back together. Go and find some other things to break in the hotel and not in any here," he said, having a ton of negative energy that wasn't even masked towards the boy. You could stop him from throwing the young kid out.... but it didn't seem like a wise idea.

@Raynar Saassin @Alissa Ming

Sanua's eyes followed to where Lucifer was glancing at, and saw the boy in green. Except for the ball of light, he looked like an E'artin to her. The ears were just like hers. The bar tender's irritation was radiating toward her. It wasn't even being masked. She wondered what was going on and why he was so mad. She was a Empath, so all the negative energy wasn't helping her reaction time at all. She had to take a minute or two to get some kind of block up. It didn't stop her from feeling the emotions of those around her, but it muted them so that it wasn't nearly as intense.

Back