DELETE THIS

"Uh huh..."
Qrow nodded absentmindedly before downing another large swig. He was catching her flirts, despite being drunk, but in all honesty, he wasn't too interested. He was already in a healthy relationship with a certain white haired Atlas soldier, and he didn't wanna ruin that for some chick he just met, no matter how drunk he was.

"Tell me, what's with the dominatrix gettup ya got goin' on?" Qrow asked with a slur.

@Widowmaker

"Uh huh..." Qrow nodded absentmindedly before downing another large swig. He was catching her flirts, despite being drunk, but in all honesty, he wasn't too interested. He was already in a healthy relationship with a certain white haired Atlas soldier, and he didn't wanna ruin that for some chick he just met, no matter how drunk he was.

"Tell me, what's with the dominatrix gettup ya got goin' on?" Qrow asked with a slur.
"This is my normal look~ I'm guessing this is what that Multiverse term meant. Hmhm~ In my Universe so to speak, I am feared across a entire group of Goddesses and humans, known for my sadistic tendencies and brutal methods~ I gain incredible satisfaction from the "Punishments" I deal to friend and foe alike~" She gave a sadistic glare to prove her point, but dropped that afterwards. She wanted to scope the place out and relax, more than do her thing. "But that's not why I came~ I came for relaxation and to meet some new people more than do my thing~ But it doesn't hurt to look the part~"

"This is my normal look~ I'm guessing this is what that Multiverse term meant. Hmhm~ In my Universe so to speak, I am feared across a entire group of Goddesses and humans, known for my sadistic tendencies and brutal methods~ I gain incredible satisfaction from the "Punishments" I deal to friend and foe alike~" She gave a sadistic glare to prove her point, but dropped that afterwards. She wanted to scope the place out and relax, more than do her thing. "But that's not why I came~ I came for relaxation and to meet some new people more than do my thing~ But it doesn't hurt to look the part~"
"....Right." Qrow commented, not exactly knowing how to respond to that. Instead he simply sipped from his bottle again.

@Widowmaker

"....Right." Qrow commented, not exactly knowing how to respond to that. Instead he simply sipped from his bottle again.

"Well~ I've told you about me~ How about you tell me about you?~" She smiled, taking a sip of the wine she ordered from the barkeep. She held it in a fancy notion, almost like she's showing off.

Human Kite 2.0 whatched as the girl walked off.

"Well I guess she's not strong enough to face me. Hey mister turtle man face me in a turn based rpg battle."

He said while pointing at bowser.

@thatguyinthestore

Jimmy attempted to climb onto a chair with his crutches in the night club

"Hey fellas how's it g-g-go-going?"

@nightclubpeople

Hector-Night Club-Everyone present

"Can't say I understand the point of being here but I suppose I could use a little rest..." Hector spoke to himself walking into the nightclub. Hector didn't exactly know why he was here other then to relax but in all honesty upon hearing that this was linked to the multiverse...whatever that meant Hector couldn't possibly pass up the chance to meet and fight with people from other universes. Well regardless of that he is here carrying his trusty axe like always.

Lady Lyndis - Night Club - Hector

Lyn had just arrived at the Multiverse Hotel, a place she had been wanting to go to for a while but was held up by her duties as the leader of Caelin. As she entered the Hotel and into the Night Club, she found a familiar face and familiar armour set.

"Hector? Hey! It's good to see you again! How goes things at Ostia?"

[ Akira Nishikiyama - Bar - Everybodyy ]
[ Toon Link || GAME ROOM / BAR ]

05.png

TAKING in the scenery around him, the young hero wordlessly made his way inside the room. For some time, he'd been traveling around this establishment with awe lacing every thought that popped into his mind. From visiting the kitchen, the dining hall, the garden && more, Link finally found himself in the hotel's very own GAME ROOM && BAR. There were various doohickeys that he'd never seen at home, and he wondered how they managed to function without someone needing to get up and operate them through manual labor. Perhaps... it was magic? It was a possibility that stuck in the child's mind while he went straight for the bar. He'd heard that this area gave out refreshments... well, that, and he needed to rest his feet after his long trek around.

However, as he made his way for one of the bar stools, he realized that it was... pretty
tall for someone his size. But that didn't stop the kid from trying to get on it. A huff came from Link as he stood tall (?) against his current task. Planting his palms at the top of the seat, he attempted to push himself up so he'd be able to climb using all his strength. Lifting one foot, he swung his leg out to the side -- accidentally clipping some man right next to him -- and placed it on the seat's frame. Once he made sure his foot was secure on the chair's little beam, he made a few more movements and eventually, he sat on the chair with a smile. Link: 1, Stool: 0.

Honestly, Link didn't even notice that he'd kicked a dude. :|

@Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_oubuj636na1v3qowuo1_100.png

! What was an accidental kick felt like a brief nudge to his side. Who could be trying to get his attention at a bar out of all places? Nishiki glanced over his shoulder to see that there was some kid trying to get situated on the bar stool to his right... Hell, wasn't it Halloween a few days ago as well? This squirt's getup practically looked extremely out of place. A restrained huff of pure annoyance came from the yakuza, ❝ Hey kid, mind buzzing off to one of those arcade machines instead? C'mon now. ❞
Qrow Branwen and Tetra - Bar - Anyone

As Toon Link would enter the bar, a man in a white suit would gaze down at the child while holding a bottle of beer.

"I don't think that they allow kids in here, squirt." The man said before a tan girl around his age approached him from behind and punched Toon Link on the shoulder.

latest

"It's okay... he's with me! Ain't that right?" She asked, flashing Toon Link a smile.

Qrow just looked between the two and sighed heavily.

@MarMar @Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_oubu1tO86e1v3qowuo2_100.png

Eh, you don't look any older than cosplay kid over here. ❞ Nishiki could only express his non-existent stance of being convinced. He wasn't exactly an enforcer, given that he didn't follow rules so much. However, he didn't really like the idea of potentially babysitting children, especially being at a bar and meaning to be here to have a few drinks with an old-time buddy. Better to clear out the children to save himself the trouble.

Though if it wasn't for the fact that this kid unintentionally got his attention, the yakuza wouldn't notice that there were other people lingering around in the bar. Specifically a man who probably exceeded the usual amount of drinks to have in one sitting, and well...
Iris Heart - Planeptune Basilicom

Iris was hanging around the basilicom in Planeptune; a nation within her universe which is the personification of Saga. She was casually going about her day, either torturing/killing numerous monsters or having fun with the other Goddesses in her dimension. Iris was known to be a sadistic dominatrix character, and her reputation makes her feared even by the other Goddesses, some even giving her the nickname "Sadie" just to demonstrate just how sadistic she can be. All of a sudden, Histoire; the nation's Oracle, came into Iris's quarters.

"Iris, I need to tell you that there's a portal just outside of the city, linking our dimension to something known as the Multiverse Hotel."
"Hmhm~ That sounds delightful~ I've been meaning to get a proper rest and relaxation, sadly no one here can properly provide that. I will go there post-haste~ Be a dear and look after the nation for me, will you? I'd hate to return to it ruined. Again."
"Y-Yes, Iris, of course. Farewell!"

Iris then approached the portal and entered it, arriving at the Hotel.

Iris Heart - Nexus
She had stepped through the portal and arrived at the Nexus hub, only to be graced by a magnificently designed interior. "Oooh~! This place is very well kept! Oh I am going to enjoy myself here~ First stop; the bar~" She chuckled to herself as she proceeded to find the bar.

Iris Heart - Bar - Qrow Branwen, Anyone
In stepped the Goddess known as Iris Heart, sporting a dominatrix look and whip on her lower waist. As soon as she entered, she was the look of the bar, all the casuals were staring at her. Some got nosebleeds, some were wide eyed, while most were showing expressions of fear. The first person she approached? Was a man who looked like a warrior with that weapon on his back. Seeing him caused her to be intrigued, in more ways than one, but approached them anyways.

"Hmhm~ Hello there, handsome. It's been too long since I've seen a man before~ Sadly where I come from, men are rare to non-existent. Sigh. What's your name?~"

Iris chuckled Sadistically, with a hint of seduction. She wasn't exactly the one for casual greetings without sounding at least a bit sadistic. With a hand on her hip, she awaited the man's response once he had finished drinking. She couldn't help but notice another man in the room as well, who appeared to be smoking. She turned her head for a moment towards the man and winked at them with a seductive manner, while also giving quite a sadistic glare in her eyes.

@thatguyinthestore, @Gummi Bunnies
Qrow would glance up at Iris and smirk in response before taking another swig of his beer.

e71dfe3ac795316641c4eddc9e969a5004398116_128.jpg

"Name's Qrow, spelled with a "Q", sweetheart." Qrow replied, obviously plastered, if the nearby empty bottles on the bar around him weren't enough to prove that fact.

Oh goodness.

@Widowmaker
"Hmhm~ Aren't you a charmer? Mind if I... took a seat, dear? You are certainly more than what meets the eye~" She chuckled, as she already began taking a seat next to him, propping her heels onto the table away from him. "Barkeep, another round for the both of us, on me~" She then turned towards Qrow and smiled. "So your name is Qrow hmm? That's a funny name~ Judging from that incredible scythe of yours, you must be a warrior~ And a good looking one at that~" She chuckled, keeping the notion going. She was certainly one to give out compliments, but what was her motives?

"Uh huh..."
Qrow nodded absentmindedly before downing another large swig. He was catching her flirts, despite being drunk, but in all honesty, he wasn't too interested. He was already in a healthy relationship with a certain white haired Atlas soldier, and he didn't wanna ruin that for some chick he just met, no matter how drunk he was.

@Widowmaker

@Widowmaker
"Well~ I've told you about me~ How about you tell me about you?~" She smiled, taking a sip of the wine she ordered from the barkeep. She held it in a fancy notion, almost like she's showing off.
Just what the hell was being talked about? Guess that the higher-ups of the Dojima Family weren't kidding with the whole "multiverse" aspect of this place. But still, something about that woman's facial expression and her general attire (if he can even call that an attire), it unnerved him lots.

tumblr_oubu5kCPJt1v3qowuo6_100.png

❝ ... I don't follow a single word of this. ❞ All he could do is voice his thoughts, and further wait for his terribly not-on-time kyoudai.

@MarMar @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker

Just what the hell was being talked about? Guess that the higher-ups of the Dojima Family weren't kidding with the whole "multiverse" aspect of this place. But still, something about that woman's facial expression and her general attire (if he can even call that an attire), it unnerved him lots.

tumblr_oubu5kCPJt1v3qowuo6_100.png

❝ ... I don't follow a single word of this. ❞ All he could do is voice his thoughts, and further wait for his terribly not-on-time kyoudai.

Iris turned her head towards the man and smirked, before returning back to her drink. For a moment, she contemplated walking over to them but chose not to. Merely keeping her legs up on the table, she continued drinking her wine. Something about her made people contemplate whether to approach her or not.

Qrow Branwen and Tetra - Bar - Anyone

As Toon Link would enter the bar, a man in a white suit would gaze down at the child while holding a bottle of beer.

"I don't think that they allow kids in here, squirt." The man said before a tan girl around his age approached him from behind and punched Toon Link on the shoulder.

latest

"It's okay... he's with me! Ain't that right?" She asked, flashing Toon Link a smile.

Qrow just looked between the two and sighed heavily.

@MarMar @Gummi Bunnies

Conker - Club - Anyone

A small orange squirrel in a blue hoodie would approach Jonathan and Hector, holding what appeared to be a shot glass.

conker-the-squirrel-conkers-bad-fur-day-5.88.jpg

"And to think that I thought this day couldn't get weirder." He said, as if he was one to talk : |

@NujabesLives! @Crimson Spartan

Toffee - Nexus - Frieza

"No, there will be no more senseless violence here. You are causing disturbances where they are not needed. Now, again, I highly suggest that you stand down at once. I intend this to be the final time." Toffee said, his grip tightiening on Frieza's fist.

@NujabesLives!

Hector - Night Club - Conker and Lady Lyndis

"You're telling me... A walking furball is talking to me..." Hector spoke up once he saw Conker. Strange he could've sworn he heard someone behind him but upon seeing no one Hector decided not to worry about it.

Until he heard a familiar voice...
Lady Lyndis - Night Club - Hector

Lyn had just arrived at the Multiverse Hotel, a place she had been wanting to go to for a while but was held up by her duties as the leader of Caelin. As she entered the Hotel and into the Night Club, she found a familiar face and familiar armour set.

"Hector? Hey! It's good to see you again! How goes things at Ostia?"

latest

Upon noticing Lyn Hector couldn't help but crack a smile as he turned to face her. "Things are going fine so far. Boring if you ask me but fine all the same. Almost miss those days of all of us traveling together. Enough of that though how are things in Caelin...?" Hector spoke answering her question and asking one of his own.

@thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker

(I apologize in advance if my portrayal of Hector sucks. Literally first time trying to rp as him xD)

Jimmy-bar-everyone

Jimmy decided to check out the bar next he quickly hobbled over to the bar and tried to pull himself up onto a chair with his crutches

"Heya how's it g-g-g-go-.....g-going guys?"

latest

Upon noticing Lyn Hector couldn't help but crack a smile as he turned to face her. "Things are going fine so far. Boring if you ask me but fine all the same. Almost miss those days of all of us traveling together. Enough of that though how are things in Caelin...?" Hector spoke answering her question and asking one of his own.

"Everything's going well so far. It's not easy and wasn't the life I was expecting to have, but I manage. Our adventures were certainly eventful to say the least. Shall we have a drink or two?" She asked, as she already took a seat at a table. (Don't sweat it XD The important thing is to have fun ^^)

Jimmy decided to check out the bar next he quickly hobbled over to the bar and tried to pull himself up onto a chair with his crutches

"Heya how's it g-g-g-go-.....g-going guys?"

"Um... Excuse me, but I wouldn't recommend that you be in here, especially when you're in such a poor condition..."

"Everything's going well so far. It's not easy and wasn't the life I was expecting to have, but I manage. Our adventures were certainly eventful to say the least. Shall we have a drink or two?" She asked, as she already took a seat at a table. "

"Suppose a few drinks wouldn't hurt. After all we're both supposed to be relaxing..." Hector responded taking a seat at that same table. His axe set right next to his chair blade thankfully not piercing the floor as he kept his left arm around the tip of the handle leaning it next to his leg. Hector was about to say something when he noticed Lyn speak to someone who had joined them it seemed.

"Um... Excuse me, but I wouldn't recommend that you be in here, especially when you're in such a poor condition..."

"Nah I'm f-fine. I'm a very capable per-p-p-.....human being."

@Widowmaker

"Er you sure kid...? You don't look very capable to me at least." Hector states not seeming to realize that what he said my come off as rude or make him seem like a jerk. He was worried for the boy but was pretty blunt in voicing his concerns.

@Widowmaker @ThatAverageGuy

"No no trust me I'm quite f-fine. I did win the s-special olympics which is an o-Olympic competition for handicapped kids like me...... then again I w-w-was using ster-st-ste-..... muscle enhancements

@Crimson Spartan

"Suppose a few drinks wouldn't hurt. After all we're both supposed to be relaxing..." Hector responded taking a seat at that same table. His axe set right next to his chair blade thankfully not piercing the floor as he kept his left arm around the tip of the handle leaning it next to his leg. Hector was about to say something when he noticed Lyn speak to someone who had joined them it seemed.
"Oh Hector. Always keeping your axe next to you at all times. Are you always expecting trouble?" She muttered, laughing a little bit before starting to take a drink. She was one to speak considering she also had her Sol Katti with her, but she wasn't keeping it as close to her hand as Hector was.

"No no trust me I'm quite f-fine. I did win the s-special olympics which is an o-Olympic competition for handicapped kids like me...... then again I w-w-was using ster-st-ste-..... muscle enhancements

@Crimson Spartan

"If you say so.." Hector shrugged seeming to not be so concerned has he turned his attention back to Lyn.
"Oh Hector. Always keeping your axe next to you at all times. Are you always expecting trouble?" She muttered, laughing a little bit before starting to take a drink. She was one to speak considering she also had her Sol Katti with her, but she wasn't keeping it as close to her hand as Hector was.

"Wherever I go trouble follows. I'm sure you know this by now. Plus I heard this place had some sort of fighting area. Figured i'd go check it out after these drinks. Heh... reminds me of our first spar..." Hector spoke up before taking a sip of a drink. How he got it...well the world may never know...

@Widowmaker @ThatAverageGuy

Lucifer Morningstar- Night club-everyone

Lucifer was slightly annoyed that it was getting so crowded and he returned a glare.
" Well, that is in the past and you should leave it at the door. There is no use worrying about it if it isn't there. There is nothing bad happening here."

@dark @everyone

Liam and Mike - Bar- Everyone

" Is it always this bad at the bar?" Mike asked as Liam tried to explain the multiverse. Liam simply nodded as he talked to Mike. He didn't want to tell him that it could be worse. Hopefully, it would get quiet.

John Connor- Night Club- Silver, Kate Connor, Lucifer

The Leader of the Resistance still was a bit uncomfortable "Yes, terminate means kill.." "You mean you know nothing of Skynet or a terminator?

"If you were truly from Skynet, you would of killed us by now. So I guess we can chat for now. "This isn't our time, or home. More of a multiversal realm where everyone came together. "So what or who are you anyway?"

"We come from a place where robots.. terminators tried to kill everything we love."

@Okami @Lucky @ChicagoMel

Kate watched, intrigued. "Yeah, I think we're good for now." she agreed. "Sorry if we're both a little uneasy, though. I'm sure you can understand why." She looked to John and then back to the robot. "I'll give it the benefit of the doubt...like he said, we'd be dead by now if you meant any harm, I think."

Darth Vader - Fighting Arena
While the fight between Bowser and Caris proceeded, Vader felt a Jedi's presence in the Nexus. He was tasked by Palpatine after all to eliminate the remaining Jedi, so he got out of his seat and proceeded to exit the Arena. "So much for that. Something has grabbed my attention. Farewell for now." He muttered as he finally exited the arena.

Darth Vader - The Nexus - Luke Skywalker

Vader arrived at the Nexus and encountered the Jedi. Something about it was similar to him, and then it struck him; it was his son. Feeling the Light Side of the Force flowing within his son, he drew his Lightsaber and prepared for a confrontation. "Luke. I'm not surprised as to how you've appeared here. But no matter. I'm afraid that since you've followed the teachings of the Light, I must eliminate you."

@ChicagoMel.

Luke couldn't stop the flood of memories from when he'd gone through this before.

"No. I know there is still good in you. I saw it. You say that Anakin is dead, but I don't believe it." he said. "

He did raise his lightsaber, ready for a confrontation, but he was being more defensive than offensive. "I do not want to fight you. I will defend myself, but I will not give into my anger." he said. He thought of warning his father not to underestimate his power, but decided it probably wouldn't sound right and didn't say it. He just hoped he could get through somehow.

Back