DELETE THIS

"Wherever I go trouble follows. I'm sure you know this by now. Plus I heard this place had some sort of fighting area. Figured i'd go check it out after these drinks. Heh... reminds me of our first spar..." Hector spoke up before taking a sip of a drink. How he got it...well the world may never know...
"Yeah. You aren't half bad yourself swinging that axe around. It was just the way you kept swinging it made me worry for our safety. You were reckless sometimes." She chuckled as she said that. "Maybe a spar or two wouldn't hurt, like old times. We are on break from our states right now so it's not like we're needed for anything immediately."

Luke couldn't stop the flood of memories from when he'd gone through this before.

"No. I know there is still good in you. I saw it. You say that Anakin is dead, but I don't believe it." he said. "

He did raise his lightsaber, ready for a confrontation, but he was being more defensive than offensive. "I do not want to fight you. I will defend myself, but I will not give into my anger." he said. He thought of warning his father not to underestimate his power, but decided it probably wouldn't sound right and didn't say it. He just hoped he could get through somehow.
"Of course you wouldn't give in, nor want to fight me. Your talents are wasted following the old Jedi way." Vader exclaimed, advancing closer to Luke. "But this must be done. If you aren't going to join me, then I will have to eliminate you. Prepare yourself." He exclaimed, now fully on the offensive as his advancements got closer and closer.

"Yeah. You aren't half bad yourself swinging that axe around. It was just the way you kept swinging it made me worry for our safety. You were reckless sometimes." She chuckled as she said that. "Maybe a spar or two wouldn't hurt, like old times. We are on break from our states right now so it's not like we're needed for anything immediately."

"Hey now... When I fight be it combat or a spar I give it my all.. That means all my recklessness at once. Then again Eliwood knows that better then anyone else given how many times we've sparred over the year..." Hector spoke up chuckling a bit before hearing her comment about a spar or two. "So eager to get beat huh...? Sure my axe and I are always ready for a spar..." Hector spoke taunting Lyn in a friendly manor.

"Hey now... When I fight be it combat or a spar I give it my all.. That means all my recklessness at once. Then again Eliwood knows that better then anyone else given how many times we've sparred over the year..." Hector spoke up chuckling a bit before hearing her comment about a spar or two. "So eager to get beat huh...? Sure my axe and I are always ready for a spar..." Hector spoke taunting Lyn in a friendly manor.

Of course she took the taunt in a friendly manner and retorted. "And my sword and I are ready too. Don't be surprised if your Axe gets bested by another Sword." She laughed a little, referring to the times that Eliwood beat Hector during some of their sparing sessions. "To the Arena?"

Of course she took the taunt in a friendly manner and retorted. "And my sword and I are ready too. Don't be surprised if your Axe gets bested by another Sword." She laughed a little, referring to the times that Eliwood beat Hector during some of their sparing sessions. "To the Arena?"

"Oh I don't think i'll be bested this time..." Hector remarked standing up from the chair he was sitting in. Confident smile on his face like always but considering he is a proud warrior this is to be expected. "Yeah, Lets get to the arena. I haven't had a good spar in so long.." Hector added lifting his axe up and holding it in the usual manor.

"Oh I don't think i'll be bested this time..." Hector remarked standing up from the chair he was sitting in. Confident smile on his face like always but considering he is a proud warrior this is to be expected. "Yeah, Lets get to the arena. I haven't had a good spar in so long.." Hector added lifting his axe up and holding it in the usual manor.

Lady Lyndis - Fighting Arena - Hector
They both arrived at the Arena section of the Hotel. Lyn already readied her blade and got herself into a fighting stance opposite Hector. "Are you ready to go? I won't go easy on you!"

Lady Lyndis - Fighting Arena - Hector

They both arrived at the Arena section of the Hotel. Lyn already readied her blade and got herself into a fighting stance opposite Hector. "Are you ready to go? I won't go easy on you!"

Hector - Fighting Arena - Lady Lyndis

Upon walking into the arena he stood a few feet from Lyn as she readied herself. He simply held his axe up before spinning it above him with a surprising amount of speed. After this he slammed it into the ground next to him causing the ground to crack within the impacted area in a show of raw power. "Ladies first eh..." Hector spoke up with a cocky smirk on his face.

Upon walking into the arena he stood a few feet from Lyn as she readied herself. He simply held his axe up before spinning it above him with a surprising amount of speed. After this he slammed it into the ground next to him causing the ground to crack within the impacted area in a show of raw power. "Ladies first eh..." Hector spoke up with a cocky smirk on his face.

"Right. Here I come Hector!" She exclaimed, moving ahead to go for a low strike against his axe. Seeing as he had a strong and large set of armour on and wielding a heavy weapon, she went for a favoured Speed vs Power situation.

[ Akira Nishikiyama // Minako Kitaooji - Bar ]

Without much warning, a particular woman barged into the bar, announcing loudly.

tumblr_ofbmr6sWr71v3qowuo9_100.png

" Stop in the name of the law! You're coming with me, lawbreaker!! "

Minako exclaimed but then realized... she forgot something important. Who was the person she had to apprehend again? Oh god, she actually forgot.

As she was pondering who was the troublemaker for whatever reason, Nishiki awkwardly avoided eye contact and drummed the bar counter with his fingers in a rather jumpy manner. He didn't want to deal with cops right now... if that was this lady's job after all.

@ppl at bar

Iris Heart - Bar

Iris Heart's conversation with Qrow at the bar was swiftly interrupted by a unexpected entrant into the bar, yelling loudly that she's a cop. This of course, caused Iris to get up and confront the woman, but before she did, she finished her wine glass and turned to Qrow.

plutia-iris-heart-hyperdimension-neptunia-the-animation-3.15.jpg

"Excuse me, darling, but there is something I need to take care of now. But, I will come back for you next time to finish our little ... chat. Mhm~ Later, handsome."

She exclaimed, now approaching the new arrival.

Iris Heart - Bar - Minako Kitaooji

Iris now approached the woman that entered the bar, standing taller than her in a dominatrix like appearance. She looked down towards her.

original.gif

"Hmhm~ Hello there, sweetheart. Could you perhaps, explain that little outburst of yours? You disturbed quite a few people in this fine establishment, including a interesting conversation yours truly was having, mhm~"

@Gummi Bunnies

"Right. Here I come Hector!" She exclaimed, moving ahead to go for a low strike against his axe. Seeing as he had a strong and large set of armour on and wielding a heavy weapon, she went for a favoured Speed vs Power situation.

Hector noticed Lyn's movements and moved to act accordingly. He knew the match up didn't favor him at all being not only a speed vs power match but also a sword vs axe. Hector in response lifted his axe as he lunged towards her in his usual reckless manor swinging that axe right for her sword trying to use every once of that power he has against her.​

Hector noticed Lyn's movements and moved to act accordingly. He knew the match up didn't favor him at all being not only a speed vs power match but also a sword vs axe. Hector in response lifted his axe as he lunged towards her in his usual reckless manor swinging that axe right for her sword trying to use every once of that power he has against her.​
Lyn quickly raised up her sword to meet Hector's axe as he charged her in a reckless manner, something she could use to her advantage alongside the weapon triangle swing alongside her as swords he a advantage against axes. "Hah... You are strong with that axe, but you are still a reckless fighter."

Sebastian Michaelis and Ciel Phantomhive - Nexus - Darth Vader

sebastian-michaelis--82.1.jpg

"Are you sure that you wish to depart so soon, my young master?" A tall, slender figure asked what appeared to be a young boy donning an eyepatch, one who couldn't be any older than twelve.

latest

"Yes. We've already gotten everything we came here for." The both of them spoke in highly sophisticated British accents, almost as if they both walked straight out of the Victorian age.

"Very well, my Lord." He said as he began to proceed through the Nexus, only to be stopped by the boy who ushered him through mere moments earlier.

"Stop." He said in a commanding voice, earning a brief hum of confusion from his servant, but nothing more.

7Cl1.jpg

"You there." He said to Darth Vader. Unlike a usual kid his age, he didn't sound scared, or bratty, or snobby, or even the smallest bit spoiled. No, Ciel Phantomhive wasn't one for such childish emotions. Instead, he sounded firm and commanding.

"Tell me where you acquired that armor." He stated, still sounding just as firm, as if he was in complete control of the situation.

@Widowmaker

Last edited:
Chise Hatori and Ruth - Nexus - Anyone

Entering the hotel was a sixteen year old with red hair and staff that could possibly be mistaken for a cane.

301151.jpg

"Ah...we're here Ruth." she sighed. She was tired, and the exhaustion could almost be heard in her voice. Out of her shadow came a dog--a church grim and her familiar, who gave her a knowing look as he now stood beside her.

7e275c053b22e11e411f385197eb659b--character-ideas-projects.jpg

"Next time take it easy, Chise..." he scolded, taking note of those nearby while the girl beside him gathered her bearings he stepped a little closer protectively.

@Anyone <3

Last edited:
Chise Hatori and Ruth - Nexus - Anyone

Entering the hotel was a sixteen year old with red hair and staff that could possibly be mistaken for a cane.

301151.jpg

"Ah...we're here Ruth." she sighed. She was tired, and the exhaustion could almost be heard in her voice. Out of her shadow came a dog--a church grim and her familiar, who gave her a knowing look as he now stood beside her.

7e275c053b22e11e411f385197eb659b--character-ideas-projects.jpg

"Next time take it easy, Chise..." he scolded, taking note of those nearby while the girl beside him gathered her bearings je stepped a little closer prospectively.

@Anyone <3
Elizabeth Midford - Chise and Ruth - Nexus

As Chise entered the room with her dog, a young girl who appeared to be a few years younger than the redhead came rushing into the Nexus.

1236-1995846394.jpg

"Ciel! You almost forgot me!!" She shouted with a smile as she rushed into the room, only to trip over a discarded item on other ground and fall right on top of Chise.

As she regained her composure, the young teen's first instinct was to help the other teen up. "Are you alright?" She asked, speaking in an accent akin to Ciel's or his butler's.

@Takumi

Sebastian Michaelis and Ciel Phantomhive - Nexus - Darth Vader

sebastian-michaelis--82.1.jpg

"Are you sure that you wish to depart so soon, my young master?" A tall, slender figure asked what appeared to be a young boy donning an eyepatch, one who couldn't be any older than twelve.

latest

"Yes. We've already gotten everything we came here for." The both of them spoke in highly sophisticated British accents, almost as if they both walked straight out of the Victorian age.

"Very well, my Lord." He said as he began to proceed through the Nexus, only to be stopped by the boy who ushered him through mere moments earlier.

"Stop." He said in a commanding voice, earning a brief hum of confusion from his servant, but nothing more.

7Cl1.jpg

"You there." He said to Darth Vader. Unlike a usual kid his age, he didn't sound scared, or bratty, or snobby, or even the smallest bit spoiled. No, Ciel Phantomhive wasn't one for such childish emotions. Instead, he sounded firm and commanding.

"Tell me where you acquired that armor." He stated, still sounding just as firm, as if he was in complete control of the situation.

WEB_PHOTO_Star+wars.jpg

"My armor was forged by my master to keep me stabilised. After the fight with my former Master, I was tossed into the lava rivers of Mustafar until my master, Emperor Palpatine, pulled me out and constructed this suit." Vader explained, standing in front of the boy with his arms crossed. "Why are you so concerned about my presence, young one? You would be wise not to make any mistakes." A few stormtroopers then stood behind him. "Lord Vader, the shuttle is ready to depart, but it would be wise if we stayed here a little longer. We've made contact with our Star Destroyer and they are sending additional soldiers in to secure the hotel." "Good work, Trooper. We shall await them and see what more this multiverse has to offer for the Empire and my Master." "Yes, Lord Vader."

@thatguyinthestore

Elizabeth Midford - Chise and Ruth - Nexus

As Chise entered the room with her dog, a young girl who appeared to be a few years younger than the redhead came rushing into the Nexus.

1236-1995846394.jpg

"Ciel! You almost forgot me!!" She shouted with a smile as she rushed into the room, only to trip over a discarded item on other ground and fall right on top of Chise.

As she regained her composure, the young teen's first instinct was to help the other teen up. "Are you alright?" She asked, speaking in an accent akin to Ciel's or his butler's.

@Takumi

Chise and Ruth - Nexus - Elizabeth Midford

Chise gasped as she was knocked into and fell onto thw ground. Ruth ran to her side as Elizabeth was helping her up.

"Chise are you-?!" Ruth began to ask, but stopped when Chise gave a small smile to both him and Elizabeth.

C3bw2ZnWIAI7MAQ.jpg

"I'm fine, Ruth, are you okay Miss?" She asked Elizabeth. Ruth meanwhile, gave Elizabeth a wary look as he looked up at the blonde.

@thatguyinthestore

Vegeta - The Nexus - Anyone

vegetavwx2014_928.jpg

Vegeta was in the midst of training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, preparing for his next duel against Goku a.k.a Kakarot. Despite having formed a better bond with each other, Vegeta still had that burning desire of pride to be stronger and better than him, a fate that has led him into constant training almost 24/7. After finishing his current training session, Fortuneteller Baba concocted a portal for Vegeta to enter a place known as the Multiverse Hotel, encouraging him to take some time off constant training and relax. Reluctantly, he took this chance and entered the portal, arriving at the Nexus Hub of the Hotel.

"So this is the "Multiverse Hotel" huh? It's pretty fancy for a hotel. Pfft. Doesn't compare back to the eventual palace I will construct after regaining my pride from that bastard, Kakarot."

@Anyone​

Last edited:
WEB_PHOTO_Star+wars.jpg

"My armor was forged by my master to keep me stabilised. After the fight with my former Master, I was tossed into the lava rivers of Mustafar until my master, Emperor Palpatine, pulled me out and constructed this suit." Vader explained, standing in front of the boy with his arms crossed. "Why are you so concerned about my presence, young one? You would be wise not to make any mistakes." A few stormtroopers then stood behind him. "Lord Vader, the shuttle is ready to depart, but it would be wise if we stayed here a little longer. We've made contact with our Star Destroyer and they are sending additional soldiers in to secure the hotel." "Good work, Trooper. We shall await them and see what more this multiverse has to offer for the Empire and my Master." "Yes, Lord Vader."

@thatguyinthestore
Ciel Phantomhive and Sebastian Michaelis - Nexus - Darth Vader

"My motives are of no concern to you." Ciel replied, not seeming too phased by Vader's threat, or whatever he wanted to call it. "Now, tell me..."

ciel-phantomhive--94.9.jpg

"Where can I find this Palpatine?"

@Widowmaker

Elizabeth Midford - Nexus - Chise and Ruth

"Oh, I'm quite alright, thank you!" Elizabeth exclaimed cheerfully, seeming genuinely happy that the redhead hadn't been hurt. "I'm terribly sorry! I just wasn't looking where I was going!"

@Takumi

Ciel Phantomhive and Sebastian Michaelis - Nexus - Darth Vader

"My motives are of no concern to you." Ciel replied, not seeming too phased by Vader's threat, or whatever he wanted to call it. "Now, tell me..."

ciel-phantomhive--94.9.jpg

"Where can I find this Palpatine?"

1495423106375.jpg

"You would be wise not to make demands to someone who you can not possibly comprehend." He exclaimed, pointing at the young one. As they were talking, more Stormtroopers began appearing out of the Nexus Portal, including his admiral, Admiral Piett.

latest

"Lord Vader. The mission on Naboo was a complete success. The Rebel Resistance was crushed with no casualties, and the Naboo Citizens are once again brought into line." "Good job, Admiral. Your next task is to oversee the operations going on in this hotel. But for now, you will remain here with me." "Yes, my lord. Troopers, line up." He commanded, as several troopers lined up behind him and aimed their blasters at Ciel. "We are ready to fire at your command, my lord." "Keep them silent. This child is an interesting one."

@thatguyinthestore.​

1495423106375.jpg

"You would be wise not to make demands to someone who you can not possibly comprehend." He exclaimed, pointing at the young one. As they were talking, more Stormtroopers began appearing out of the Nexus Portal, including his admiral, Admiral Piett.

latest

"Lord Vader. The mission on Naboo was a complete success. The Rebel Resistance was crushed with no casualties, and the Naboo Citizens are once again brought into line." "Good job, Admiral. Your next task is to oversee the operations going on in this hotel. But for now, you will remain here with me." "Yes, my lord. Troopers, line up." He commanded, as several troopers lined up behind him and aimed their blasters at Ciel. "We are ready to fire at your command, my lord." "Keep them silent. This child is an interesting one."

@thatguyinthestore.​

A smirk would be planted on Ciel's face as the stormtroopers trained their weapons on him. The smirk was soon replaced with a look of seriousness as he turned to look at the butler.

"Sebastian! I order you to kill these men!" He said, earning a nod from the slender butler.

68747470733a2f2f732d6d656469612d63616368652d616b302e70696e696d672e636f6d2f6f726967696e616c732f37652f64362f38372f37656436383739393361656666396138363665306230663263613135656562612e6a7067

"Of course, young master." The butler said before leaping up high up into the air with his knives, throwing them at each of the men that were lined up behind Vader.

giphy.gif

Once each of the troopers were successfully taken out with ease by the butler, he simply landed and wiped off his suit, as if he'd gotten in nothing more than a light scuffle.

"Now, I'm going to ask again..." Ciel began as he looked back to Vader. "Where can I find this 'Palpatine'?"

@Widowmaker

Back