DELETE THIS

tumblr_inline_nzoh2682cA1r3leyb_100.png

...What is that emote for? Hiyori wondered idly as she glanced at the latest text, an air of confusion about the unfortunately lost female-- ...Wait. This whole situation was severely unfortunate, she suddenly recognized as she started to type up a response. How could she not have realized before??? Ah, well. She knew now and that would make this much easier.

With complete clarity of mind, she ceased typing, instead returning her phone to her pocket before cupping her hands to her mouth. A deep breath was taken before she called out, confident enough that this would work. Probably.

"Yatoooooo? Kofuku???"

Surely that walking bad luck charm had to be somewhere nearby for her to be having such a difficult time. There was no other explanation, no way she could've found herself so lost and dealing with so many empty corridors. And there was also the fact she had lost her body somewhere, and-- ...Hey, wait a minute!

Can't he teleport?! Ugh, that idiot!!!

Meanwhile, back with Yang and company, Kofuku was still harassing Yato, much to the disapproval of the man-turned-fan in her hand. "Haha, c'mon, Yatty-chan, show meeeee!" she encouraged eagerly, all while trying to snatch up or at least peek at the poor male's phone. To his fortune, Yang distracted her, pulling her attention away temporarily.

rsz_f17ac6fe0a377facefc42697e8043d581aba5965_hq_by_teh_zombish-dayto7e.jpg

"...Eh?"
Kofuku mumbled upon hearing Yang's inquiry, pausing in her assault of Yato with hugs. "Ahh, n-no, I don't like fighting at all." It was pretty much true. Mostly. Or, rather, she at least hated seeing her friends fight. "But Yukki-kun is right. Yatty-chan and I are gods." She actually spoke those words with a serious tone, but ultimately reverted to her typical lighthearted state when Yang mentioned the rest. "Ahh, what's a--"

"...Huh?"
she mumbled, blinking and looking around with mild confusion. "Did you hear something?"

@Takumi @Raynar Saassin

---

rsz_kody_by_teh_zombish-dbz9wf2.png

"..."

Kody was silent as he watched Lumine light up, tail wagging and a smile bright on the part-wolf boy. Or, rather, dog. Instead of speaking, he followed in utter silence, clearly not caring to even attempt to make conversation. Nor did he really care if Lumine himself opted to try to start one, he feeling rather exhausted in the way of being social.

He just hoped they got to the arcade soon.

@Takumi

---

rsz_3521ca48f443b4186e70f198065ba9e1_by_teh_zombish-dbyzm0f.jpg

"And why would I do that?"
Mabel hummed, tilting her head at Matt with a grin. "You haven't even told me your name, nor have I shared mine. It'd be simply rude to depart without the most casual of exchanges, you know," the seductress mused, only to pause when she heard another voice. One which she ignored quite plainly, keeping her gaze on the unfortunate Matt with interest even when he too observed her.

And as he did, she casually rose one hand, leading a handful of glasses to be poured seemingly on their own before levitating to Iris, Matt and Mabel herself, respectfully. As well as a muffin for Matt, though the female hardly seemed to think about the gesture and... also technically wasn't the bartender. She had just convinced the guy to let her supervise for a little while, not that it was difficult.

Anyways.

@Blacksmith @Raynar Saassin @Raptor Jesus

Yato blinked, grateful that Kofuku was distracted at least, though took a moment to glance towards Yang himself at her inquiry about fighing a god. "I don't fight humans normally, but uh, I guess sparrings a different story, if that's what you're aiming at anyway." Yato spoke up with a shrug. When Kofuku mentioned hearing something, he took a moment to listen.

Wait a minute wasn't that--

"Hiyori?" he questioned, moving to stand. Cupping his hands aling his own mouth he took a breath and--"Hiyorriiii! Can you hear me? We're over heeerree--ack!" he was cut off when Yukine elbowed him in the stomach.

images

"Why don't you just teleport to her you lazy bum? Or you could walk around and try to find her." the blonde grumbled irritably as his track suit wearing companion clutched his stomach and doubled over.

"Yukine that wasn't necessary." he groaned.

@Pretentious Pineapple @Raynar Saassin

---

Lumine did his best to remember the way to the gaming area. It was near the bar...or was it in the bar? Were they connected??? The more he tried to think about the finer details, the more the half canine's ears drooped. The boy was momentarily lost at some point, before eventually finding another directory and in turn, finding his way again.

Luckily, they made it to the gaming area in one piece and without any trouble.

@Pretentious Pineapple

rsz_0f38789bb58619ef63d2beaedb8f6e4f_by_teh_zombish-db4x28j.jpg

"Quite," came the immediate, silky response as to whether she was comfortable, the female not at all hiding that she was eyeing him up from where she had settled... practically right up against him. Indeed, if she had any regard for personal space whatsoever, it was unlikely she would have been so close. As it were, she didn't even seem to take note of it, instead observing him with a subtle grin. And then, with his next words, she let out a giggle all too warm considering the shark's mouth it came from.

"Ah, how utterly cute. I didn't mean the pastry, dearest."

Not bothering to evaluate, the female did not budge despite the request to move. In fact, she only sidled closer, letting out a wistful sigh. "Oh, how rude. Must you be so callous? And here I figured you for a charming individual with the potential to be pleasant company..." she spoke with a pout. Ultimately though, she didn't say more to him specifically, instead turning her seemingly saddened gaze to the newcomer. But she seemed less sad.

"Indeed," she stated, not caring that Matt would likely disagree. "Though, I seem to recall you departing with two other gentlemen not long ago. Truly you have some trace of manners to know that intrusion on the matters of others unwarranted is quite rude, no?" Not that she seemed to care, herself. "In any case."

iris-heart.jpg

"Ah, you mean those little soldiers that arrived with that General?~ They kept me occupied for quite some time in that room~" Iris Heart stated, giving the female a minor sadistic smile. "But unfortunately, while they looked like the tough guy type, they didn't quite feel like it though~ Too easy to break. Plus their screams of pain were sadly not enough to satisfy me."

And as she said that, the two soldiers finally exited the side-room door. On inspection, they were coated in red throbbing slash marks and their eyes were wide open.
"Must... return... to Atlas..."
"We were... dominated today..."
"We were... dominated... severely..."
"Going to... leave now..."
"Going to... go home..."

"As you can see~ They are clearly broken both in body, and spirit. So they'll be going home now remembering what I did to them~" She gave off a little chuckle before noticing that the man had said something to her.

Matt-Bar-Mabel, Iris

"Please go away." This had as much effect on the two women apparently as a water pistol did to stormtrooper armor. Letting out a sigh of the damned as the women seemed to interact with one another, he began to eat his snack.

Because force-dammit, he paid three credits and was going to get his money's worth. As he ate, he could feel the dark side lessening and his own good mood rising. Sugar truly was the cure for all and as he devoured, he could eye both women more closely. The bartender was a slinky number, but her lack of personal space was annoying. The newcomer was alright, but like the former he was getting a bad vibe too.

He got a free muffin out of it at least.

In his life, you learned to enjoy the little things.
latest

"Aww... And we were just going to get to know each other is all~ Don't you like it when two women, especially one of my calibre and appearance are surrounding you?~ Doesn't it make you comfortable?~"

@Blacksmith @Pretentious Pineapple

"What's semblance?" Yukine asked, raising a brow at the unfamiliar term as he continued to ignore Yato and Kofuku's antics.
Meanwhile, back with Yang and company, Kofuku was still harassing Yato, much to the disapproval of the man-turned-fan in her hand. "Haha, c'mon, Yatty-chan, show meeeee!" she encouraged eagerly, all while trying to snatch up or at least peek at the poor male's phone. To his fortune, Yang distracted her, pulling her attention away temporarily.

rsz_f17ac6fe0a377facefc42697e8043d581aba5965_hq_by_teh_zombish-dayto7e.jpg

"...Eh?"
Kofuku mumbled upon hearing Yang's inquiry, pausing in her assault of Yato with hugs. "Ahh, n-no, I don't like fighting at all." It was pretty much true. Mostly. Or, rather, she at least hated seeing her friends fight. "But Yukki-kun is right. Yatty-chan and I are gods." She actually spoke those words with a serious tone, but ultimately reverted to her typical lighthearted state when Yang mentioned the rest. "Ahh, what's a--"

"...Huh?"
she mumbled, blinking and looking around with mild confusion. "Did you hear something?"

Yang took a few steps back and punched her fists into each other, creating a minor fiery explosion in her hair and around her knuckles.

hqdefault.jpg

"Ta-da~ A semblance where I come from is a special power inside of us that takes training and skill to discover and physically use. My Semblance lets me take large blows and amplify said blows to my own strength! One time I got punched by a very powerful mech, but that power allowed me to punch it back, both breaking it into many many pieces as well as sending it flying through several support pillars!"

@Takumi @Pretentious Pineapple

"And why would I do that?"
Mabel hummed, tilting her head at Matt with a grin. "You haven't even told me your name, nor have I shared mine. It'd be simply rude to depart without the most casual of exchanges, you know," the seductress mused, only to pause when she heard another voice. One which she ignored quite plainly, keeping her gaze on the unfortunate Matt with interest even when he too observed her.

And as he did, she casually rose one hand, leading a handful of glasses to be poured seemingly on their own before levitating to Iris, Matt and Mabel herself, respectfully. As well as a muffin for Matt, though the female hardly seemed to think about the gesture and... also technically wasn't the bartender. She had just convinced the guy to let her supervise for a little while, not that it was difficult.

Anyways.

"Its Matt. Just Matt, nothing more." Yes, no siree was he connected to Ben Solo, or his prior Holonet handle....Kylo Ren. He still winced at that name to this day, though to be fair he had gone through a grandfather fanboy phase and was a teenager.

Thank god he grew out of that one. There were still old posts under that name which made him twitch, but everyone was young once.

"Aww... And we were just going to get to know each other is all~ Don't you like it when two women, especially one of my calibre and appearance are surrounding you?~ Doesn't it make you comfortable?~"

He stared at her flatly, discernible even behind those thick glasses before he pointedly, glanced to the side.

"We were... dominated today..."
"We were... dominated... severely..."
"Going to... leave now..."
"Going to... go home..."

"I rest my case." He said with the air of a man putting down a full hand of Sabbacc as he went back to his muffin.

@Pretentious Pineapple @Raynar Saassin

Enter Newt Scamander- Nexxus to Bar

Newt Scamander had intended to go to New York, but here he was in a hotel of some sort, holding a case of some sort that was triple locked and shook a little. He turned to his suitcase and gently whisper to it. " Quiet, I don't know where we are and I can't exactly let dangerous creatures lose here exactly." He took a deep breath and went to the bar. " Excuse me, Miss, can I get a cup of tea?"

@Blacksmith @Pretentious Pineapple @Raynar Saassin @Bar

Enter Newt Scamander- Nexxus to Bar

Newt Scamander had intended to go to New York, but here he was in a hotel of some sort, holding a case of some sort that was triple locked and shook a little. He turned to his suitcase and gently whisper to it. " Quiet, I don't know where we are and I can't exactly let dangerous creatures lose here exactly." He took a deep breath and went to the bar. " Excuse me, Miss, can I get a cup of tea?"

@Blacksmith @Pretentious Pineapple @Raynar Saassin @Bar
toffee slapped newt for ignoring him lol

@Lucky

Newt Scamander

" Oh no, I have just never seen a monster like you. I'm a magizoologist, I study and preserve magic creatures. Would you mind if I ask you a few questions about your species of monster to put in my book Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them?"

@Raptor Jesus

Newt Scamander

" Oh no, I have just never seen a monster like you. I'm a magizoologist, I study and preserve magic creatures. Would you mind if I ask you a few questions about your species of monster to put in my book Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them?"

@Raptor Jesus
Toffee was honestly a bit offended by this man. Studying and preserving creatures like him? Another bigoted, monster demonized, it seemed.

So with a gaze that could pierce through even the toughest of metals, Toffee spoke one, simple word.

yoI5cHp.png

@Lucky @Raynar Saassin @Pretentious Pineapple

Newt Scamander

Newt frowned and noticed that he had offended him. Had he spoke out of turn? He wasn't sure what he had said to make him upset, but decided to clarify what he meant by study and observe.

" I'm sorry if I offended you, that was not my intention. As to explain what I mean by studying and preserving, I mean to make sure the species survives. I help injured member of a species and offer them a safe haven until they are fit enough to go back into the world. I never keep a fantastical beast if it is healed. I do not wish to kill or harm a species in any way shape or form. Of course, I completely respect your decision to not inform me though."

Newt Scamander

Newt frowned and noticed that he had offended him. Had he spoke out of turn? He wasn't sure what he had said to make him upset, but decided to clarify what he meant by study and observe.

" I'm sorry if I offended you, that was not my intention. As to explain what I mean by studying and preserving, I mean to make sure the species survives. I help injured member of a species and offer them a safe haven until they are fit enough to go back into the world. I never keep a fantastical beast if it is healed. I do not wish to kill or harm a species in any way shape or form. Of course, I completely respect your decision to not inform me though."
Toffee wasn't sure how Newt caught on that he offended him, as his expression stayed the same throughout the conversation. No matter, though, as Toffee simply ignored the Newt thing from then on out.

@Lucky

Newt Scamander

Newt seeing that he was being ignored and shrugged, opening his briefcase and to anyone watching walking down into it before pulling it shut. Certainly an odd thing to do, but then again, it seemed Newt was an odd man too. The briefcase was unlocked and sitting where Newt was.

@Raptor Jesus

Newt Scamander

Newt had been tending to Frank the griffin when Revy rudely knocked over his briefcase and he took a few minutes to calm the griffin down before he would go up to the service, noticing his briefcase was on the floor.

" Why hello, Miss," he said, as he emerged from his suitcase, wondering who had knocked his briefcase down.

@Pretentious Pineapple @Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @Blacksmith

Newt Scamander

Newt had been tending to Frank the griffin when Revy rudely knocked over his briefcase and he took a few minutes to calm the griffin down before he would go up to the service, noticing his briefcase was on the floor.

" Why hello, Miss," he said, as he emerged from his suitcase, wondering who had knocked his briefcase down.

@Pretentious Pineapple @Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @Blacksmith
Revy merely glanced over to Newt and looked him over, gazing up and down as she mentally judged the man.

tumblr_inline_n0jnm4GhHF1sz8ftu.jpg

"Fuck off."

@Lucky

As Toffee up and left the bar to go fuck shit up, a red haired girl entered the bar, toting two pistols and bearing an all-too-confident attitude.

nuYzTiEBSlMrMxEB97giTYU4PhGy48ksswzDCgreFhY

"Get me some fuckin' rum." She said to Reverse Mabel as she shoved both Newt and Iris Heart out of the way with a surprising amount of force.

B5IhkTt.png

"Hmhm~ That actually felt nice. You've got quite the soft touch, girl. However the fact you've just openly pushed me for your own gains is not something you'd want to do." Iris responded, shooting a dissatisfied look towards her. While she did enjoy that brief interaction, the fact she was shoved out of the way quickly changed her expression.

8PtNwDQ.png

"I am starting to like you already. But unless you'd like a taste of my strength, you'd be wise not to do that again~ I can tend to get a bit... rough with my playthings~ Especially when they sport that cocky attitude of which you're clearly demonstrating~"

@Raptor Jesus @Lucky @Pretentious Pineapple @Blacksmith

B5IhkTt.png

"Hmhm~ That actually felt nice. You've got quite the soft touch, girl. However the fact you've just openly pushed me for your own gains is not something you'd want to do." Iris responded, shooting a dissatisfied look towards her. While she did enjoy that brief interaction, the fact she was shoved out of the way quickly changed her expression.

8PtNwDQ.png

"I am starting to like you already. But unless you'd like a taste of my strength, you'd be wise not to do that again~ I can tend to get a bit... rough with my playthings~ Especially when they sport that cocky attitude of which you're clearly demonstrating~"

@Raptor Jesus @Lucky @Pretentious Pineapple @Blacksmith
Revy's attention would be grabbed by Iris Heart next, with the delivery girl only loudly scoffing at her words.

-63iIgsqweBnddha45m4dbxUFmd9vdEFu7WAvO299NY

"You'd better fuck off with that BDSM bullshit, bitch. I ain't into being tied up or tying people up! And for your fuckin' information, I'll treat you however the fuck I want! You may think you're some tough shit, but at the end of the day, you're just another fuckin' corpse to me." Revy spat.

@Raynar Saassin @Lucky @Blacksmith @Pretentious Pineapple

Newt Scamander

Newt was not having a good day and that woman was not helping in the matter. He nearly forgot that he hadn't closed his briefcase and quickly closed it and sat on it. The last thing he needed was something getting out of here. Much to Newt's chagrin, Newt quickly noticed that something had escaped the case. The goddamn Nifler and it was looking over at Revy's wrist bracelet, deducing how it would get it. " Don't do it," Newt mumbled to the Nifler. It ignored him.

@Raynar Saassin @Raptor Jesus

Back