DELETE THIS

The Rhino's snorted and stomped and alongside all the other beasts, entered the briefcase. The last to go was a lazy pelican, who landed atop the case itself as it warbled at the wizard.

A frustrated sigh echoed from behind Newt.

"Every single time. You'd think Monopoly or Clue would be standard choices for a rec room. But nooooo, we have to have a cursed game that draws the bloody, African jungle direct to the mortal plane!"

The voice was surprisingly deep for the body it came from. He looked ten years old at most, but the eyes were old and cynical that only came with experience.

7ef8d245ab4e62fc72af3efef675ed1b--fate-moon.jpg

"Damned beasts. Puts me off my crossword every time. So."

He eyed the wizard up and down before giving a curt nod.

"That was somewhat prepared. Do you walk around all the time, expecting a cavalcade of rhino to come blundering in?"

@Lucky

______​

1ps741s.png

"Oh well, sure. Just know that I'll put up a good fight." Yato replied with a smirk, though before he could get going, Yukine decided to speak up.

YSmfFpx.jpg

"Oh, of course you do! You may be my Regalia, but that doesn't mean---"

Ji6LU6H.png

"--WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE ARE TWO OF ME!? I'M THE ONLY TRUE YATO, THAT OTHER GUY IS PROBABLY A SCAM ARTIST!" Yato shouted, clearly not taking the idea of there being multiple versions of him too well.

"Then are you ready, to put your skill to the test?" Genji asked as he unsheathed his blade and prepared himself for battle. When he unsheathed his blade, a visible green dragon formed as he slashed his blade around into his battle stance.

giphy.gif

"Ryūjin no ken wo kurae!" Which translates into Taste the Dragon's Blade!

@Raptor Jesus @Takumi

FWNrS66.png

"Oh, okay well, suit yourself I guess." Chloe replied before taking another long drag of her kush.

e1xCf1O.png

"May I ask what you do for a living? I've never had the opportunity to ask any humans about their lives as I've always been occupied with the Goddesses." Histoire asked with a patient expression. Outside of the Goddesses, the only humans she's interacted with were IF and Compa.

@Raptor Jesus

tumblr_n1ymlrj0PB1shff2jo1_500.gif

"Well I came here with him before you summoned me, for all I know he's probably looking for me as we speak." Yukine replied with a sigh.

@Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @True Lycalo

----

"See, Yoite?" Miharu hummed as he sipped at his tea again.

5159-1042342862.png

"Hm. Alright..." came the calm response.

That wasn't really what he expecting for an answer, but Ciel's reaction simply confirmed that, in a way, his butler likely wasn't alive. Maybe reanimated in a way, or something else, like a demon, he could think more on it later or just leave it at that.

It was then that his stomach decided to growl loudly.

@Raptor Jesus

---

Joseph/Cartaphilus- Office- Star Butterfly

Joseph would stand behind star and tap her on the shoulder.

"Excuse me, you wouldn't mind helping me would you? I seem to be lost." he hummed.

@geniusinmath
KfEVRdY.jpg

"Wait... so does that mean you're not my Yukine? Then where the hell is--" Before he could finish his thought, he saw Genji draw his sword and challenge him, to which Yato readied his own weapon and got into a fighting stance.

Poor Yukine.

@Takumi @Raynar Saassin

Upon hearing the rather loud growl of Yoite's stomach, Sebastian quickly sped off and returned with a plate of cucumber sandwiches in the span of five seconds.

tumblr_inline_owsylrVvEc1v3iisc_540.jpg

"I do hope you enjoy." Sebastian said as Ciel took one and began munching on it.

@Takumi

deipYkF.png

"I don't have a job. Arcadia Bay is such a fucking shithole, why would I even think about helping any one of those assholes?" Chloe asked, seeming a bit annoyed in her last few words.

@Raynar Saassin

8NmLsbf.jpg

Meanwhile in the dining hall, the other Yukine sat and observed the party of four from a nearby table as he loudly slurped on a soda.

@Raynar Saassin

Last edited:

"Then are you ready, to put your skill to the test?" Genji asked as he unsheathed his blade and prepared himself for battle. When he unsheathed his blade, a visible green dragon formed as he slashed his blade around into his battle stance.

giphy.gif

"Ryūjin no ken wo kurae!" Which translates into Taste the Dragon's Blade!

@Raptor Jesus @Takumi

e1xCf1O.png

"May I ask what you do for a living? I've never had the opportunity to ask any humans about their lives as I've always been occupied with the Goddesses." Histoire asked with a patient expression. Outside of the Goddesses, the only humans she's interacted with were IF and Compa.

@Raptor Jesus

KfEVRdY.jpg

"Wait... so does that mean you're not my Yukine? Then where the hell is--" Before he could finish his thought, he saw Genji draw his sword and challenge him, to which Yato readied his own weapon and got into a fighting stance.

Poor Yukine.

@Takumi @Raynar Saassin

Upon hearing the rather loud growl of Yoite's stomach, Sebastian quickly sped off and returned with a plate of cucumber sandwiches in the span of five seconds.

tumblr_inline_owsylrVvEc1v3iisc_540.jpg

"I do hope you enjoy." Sebastian said as Ciel took one and began munching on it.

@Takumi

deipYkF.png

"I don't have a job. Arcadia Bay is such a fucking shithole, why would I even think about helping any one of those assholes?" Chloe asked, seeming a bit annoyed in her last few words.

@Raynar Saassin

8NmLsbf.jpg

Meanwhile in the dining hall, the other Yukine sat and observed the party of four from a nearby table as he loudly slurped on a soda.

@Raynar Saassin

It seemed that he was finally getting it. That was good.

__4.jpg

"You might not exactly be my good for nothing god, but.."

tumblr_onn61zajNd1vm1txho1_500.gif

"Ready when you are."

Speaking of that other Yato, he was trying to find his Yukine. Oh, and his Hiyori too.

@Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin

-----

"Oh, thanks." Miharu spoke up, taking one for himself.

Yoite did the same and it was gone in one bite. Miharu to this day still didn't get how Yoite's stomach was basically a black hole.

------

Joseph would pop his head back into the office.

cartaphilus_5317.jpg

"Haha, I thought you were behind me for a second. Can't help each other if we're seperated right?" he laughed.

He couldn't even remember exactly what he needed help with, but Star didn't need to know that.

@geniusinmath

star_butterfly_by_star_butterfly-d934k9l.png

Star Butterfly - Office

Star Butterfly said, "Well Joesph, I need help on a lot of things. Do I pay for much things?

Yao blinked, grateful that Kofuku was distracted at least, though took a moment to glance towards Yang himself at her inquiry about fighing a god. "I don't fight humans normally, but uh, I guess sparrings a different story, if that's what you're aiming at anyway." Yato spoke up with a shrug. When Kofuku mentioned hearing something, he took a moment to listen.

Wait a minute wasn't that--

"Hiyori?" he questioned, moving to stand. Cupping his hands aling his own mouth he took a breath and--"Hiyorriiii! Can you hear me? We're over heeerree--ack!" he was cut off when Yukine elbowed him in the stomach.

images

"Why don't you just teleport to her you lazy bum? Or you could walk around and try to find her." the blonde grumbled irritably as his track suit wearing companion clutched his stomach and doubled over.

"Yukine that wasn't necessary." he groaned.

@Pretentious Pineapple @Raynar Saassin
tumblr_inline_nzogvvEu6C1r3leyb_100.png

"...Yato?" Hiyori promptly murmured when she heard her call returned, turning to glance in the direction from whence her name was spoken. Her momentary frustration with the fact that the male hadn't just teleported her instead of sending overbearing texts was forgotten, and she began to move in the direction of the familiar voice.

That was when it hit her nose. That familiar, alluring scent...

"Yatoooo!"
the female called again with more vigor, weaving through the halls with more speed and determination than she had prior. He was nearby, and every step brought her closer. She knew, for that scent she loved so much led her fourth. And soon enough, she managed to find him, though she was nearly breathless by the time she did for fear if she slowed down she'd lose him again. "Yato, are you alright..? You left me as soon as we got here!" Still, that didn't keep her from flashing a smile, letting out a nervous laugh and--

tumblr_inline_n88exyK1Ya1s6avhq.png

"...Where is Yukine-kun?"

@Takumi

Newt Scamander

Newt looked over as the beasts entered the briefcase and looked at the warbling pelican and shrugged, as he shut the remaining beasts inside. He could sort it aloud and he was sure the fantastic beasts could keep them in check.

Newt turned over to see where the frustrated sigh was from coming.

He noticed that the man was quite young, but choose to not comment on it or his complaint about the people in the rec room always picking the game with the charging rhino in it. He paused, wondering exactly he was.

Between the memories or flashbacks or whatever they were and all the strange characters, he wondered what type of hotel it was, especially when you added young men who sounded and acted like older gentleman.

He wondered what sort of crossword puzzle the man was doing also.

He smiled at the other man's curt nod and smiled back at him.

"That was somewhat prepared. Do you walk around all the time, expecting a cavalcade of rhino to come blundering in?"

" It's not typically charging rhinos that I am trying to get in my suitcase, but I do have this suitcase for charging and angry mythological creatures. Newt Scamander, " he said, introducing himself.

@Blacksmith

KfEVRdY.jpg

Poor Yukine.

Seeing one of them ready their weapon, Genji slashed himself toward using his blade and made way to slash towards Yato #1. His goal was to launch a swift strike to their weapon in order to create a sword clash between them.

@Raptor Jesus

deipYkF.png

e1xCf1O.png

"I... I see. My apologies for being so blunt. I had no idea that particular subject, was sensitive." Histoire responded, showing a blank and worried expression. "If I may move onto a different topic, do you have any hobbies?"

@Raptor Jesus

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_nzogvvEu6C1r3leyb_100.png

"...Yato?" Hiyori promptly murmured when she heard her call returned, turning to glance in the direction from whence her name was spoken. Her momentary frustration with the fact that the male hadn't just teleported her instead of sending overbearing texts was forgotten, and she began to move in the direction of the familiar voice.

That was when it hit her nose. That familiar, alluring scent...

"Yatoooo!"
the female called again with more vigor, weaving through the halls with more speed and determination than she had prior. He was nearby, and every step brought her closer. She knew, for that scent she loved so much led her fourth. And soon enough, she managed to find him, though she was nearly breathless by the time she did for fear if she slowed down she'd lose him again. "Yato, are you alright..? You left me as soon as we got here!" Still, that didn't keep her from flashing a smile, letting out a nervous laugh and--

tumblr_inline_n88exyK1Ya1s6avhq.png

"...Where is Yukine-kun?"

@Takumi

Yato #1- Halls- Hiyori <3

rGeW18Z.gif

"Hiyori!" Yato called happily, turning to greet her before taking a moment to happily hug her.

"I'm so glad I found y-" he started, until she asked about Yukine.

"Oh, uh. Honestly he was with me and then disappeared, like he was summoned." Yato replied, a serious frown coming into his face as he scratched his head.

@Pretentious Pineapple
----
Joseph- Office - Star
Joseph would tilt his head at Star's question, smile still there.

"If you're asking about paying for anything in this hotel I'm pretty sure everything is free except for things in the gift store...there's also a directory nearby, but it doesn't say where the rooms are sadly. Maybe it's defective?" he laughed bitterly.

@geniusinmath

------
Lumine- Arcade - Kody & anybody
Lumine wasn't sure what was going on in the bar area, but it sure was noisy. At least the arcade and video game room was pretty peaceful other than the standard arcade noises.

"Kody what-" he turned, only to realize something. He somehow lost Kody.

He was totally getting fired.

@Pretentious Pineapple

Star Butterfly - Office

Star Butterfly asked, "Jacob, can you show me where the gift shop is please?*

Seeing one of them ready their weapon, Genji slashed himself toward using his blade and made way to slash towards Yato #1. His goal was to launch a swift strike to their weapon in order to create a sword clash between them.

@Raptor Jesus

e1xCf1O.png

"I... I see. My apologies for being so blunt. I had no idea that particular subject, was sensitive." Histoire responded, showing a blank and worried expression. "If I may move onto a different topic, do you have any hobbies?"

@Raptor Jesus
Seeming all too ready, Yato held up his sword and clashed with Genhi, creating a power struggle between the two. As they clashed, Yato rose his right foot and attempted to kick Genji in the chest with enough force to hopefully send him back.

@Raynar Saassin @Takumi

" It's not typically charging rhinos that I am trying to get in my suitcase, but I do have this suitcase for charging and angry mythological creatures. Newt Scamander, " he said, introducing himself.

He snorted for some reason at the name, peering upward as his fingers moved to adjust spectacles that weren't there in absent habit. Realizing his mistake, his hand lowered as he remarked briskly.

"And I? You may call me Hans. Just an author seeking new inspiration, though it seems I'm foredoomed to comedies if things continue as they are here."

@Lucky

Newt Scamander

Newt tilted his head when the other man snorted at him. He wondered if he had found his name funny. He wouldn't deny ti was, but he preferred Newt to Newton Scamander. It sounded even worse in his mind.

" It's nice to meet you Hans, perhaps as a fellow author, I could mention that there are other topics. Maybe there are some older folks who wouldn't mind having a biography done on them."

@Blacksmith

Seeming all too ready, Yato held up his sword and clashed with Genhi, creating a power struggle between the two. As they clashed, Yato rose his right foot and attempted to kick Genji in the chest with enough force to hopefully send him back.

Seeing the incoming foot, Genji broke the sword clash and dashed away, only to begin throwing Shurikens and side-stepping as he did so, breaking distance while also getting close from time to time. It seemed that he was testing his reactions and deflection skills as he kept on aiming towards Yato's sword arm.

@Raptor Jesus @Takumi

DVecUNSUMAE_qql.jpg

❝ Where is she? ... where can she be? ❞ A young boy said to himself, one of his eyes discolored to be completely black. For some people, he looked eerily similar to someone else. But it wasn't like this boy and that person were completely the same person, right?

Star Butterfly - Office

Star Butterfly asked, "Jacob, can you show me where the gift shop is please?*

Joseph -to the Gift Shop- Star Butterfly

images

"Sure thing, but it's Joseph." he reminded, turning to lead the way to the gift shop.

It didn't take too long to get there. Walking inside he'd hum as he looked at some of the different trinkets and all that.

"So, you plan to spend money on whatever suits your fancy? If you ask me some pf this stuff looks rather cheap." he said.

@geniusinmath

Yes, I am looking for some trading cards to get my collection started, and 3 ring binders to keep them in.

tumblr_inline_p01lx4Typ31vp7dy3_100.jpg

❝ ... ❞ Majima apparently made himself comfortable, smoking away at the garden. Guess he was collecting his thoughts.

Back