DIAD

ODSTDRAGON

ODSTDRAGON
oh how long had it been? Counting away the last he’d seen of them ? Of course how could he know he only existed while they worked as one? Of course not every one can stay great and whole. Having finally begun college and getting kicked in the face by reality the relapse happened. The 1 became Many! 3 to be precise. All trying and struggling to be not only on top of the others but to stay afloat in the game of life.

This is where our tale beings! Not with a normal human! No no but with a fractured human! Whom shall be changed by those whom comprise him. The only real question is whom wakes up first ? Who begins the day? Who gets to pick the clothes today?

Wheatley was the first to wake up today, and before the others had a chance to do anything he quickly grabbed control of the body. Sitting up in their bed, his eyes slowly took in everything around him, making sure everything was exactly how they had left it last night. Smiling satisfied with his check he quickly got up and made his way towards the small closet n his apartment. The inside of the closet was stuffed with different types of clothes from Dress shirts to tank tops to even crop tops, each outfit representing one of his many sides. Reaching inside Wheatley quickly gathered his preferred outfit, consisting of a large black turtle neck who’s sleeves went past his hands, a pair of tattered blue jeans, and a way to large zip-up coat. Carefully dressing himself he turned towards the large Fullbody mirror and gave himself a once over. His dark brown hair covered his head in a messy manner, hairs sticking out every which way. Finally finishing off the outfit he slipped into a pair of dark green tennis shoes, not even bothering to tie them, and he pulled on his favourite pair of blue mittens. Turning once more to the mirror he smiled at himself, “P-p-perfect!” He spoke aloud grinning. Flipping around towards the closets entrance he briskly made his way out, his hands nervosuly fidgeting as he gathered all of his supplies and put them in his blank boring black backpack. Shrugging the backpack over his shoulders and his already grin spread even father on his face. Placing his hand on the door handle he couldn’t wait to go to school.
@Emory @Kawaiilore

Last edited:
As he opened the door Griffin peered into the early morning sky, a chilling wisp of air taking Wheatley with it. He looked down and raised his arms to find sleeves ending well past his hands. He shook his head and rolled them up past the nook of his elbows and turned his attention toward his jeans. These he cuffed around the ankles before nodding with satisfaction. He then brushed his hair back with his fingers and smoothed the wrinkles out of the turtleneck. Now that that was all taken care of Griffin took off down the sidewalk with haste, walking with an air of purpose. Without altering his pace he reached deep into the back pocket of his jeans and withdrew a small box from which he pulled a cigarette. From the adjacent pocket he pulled out a lighter and proceeded to light the smoke. He inhaled deeply before exhaling a puff of thick smoke along with his vaporous breath. His lips curled into a toothless smile at the thought of his craftiness. Of course Wheatley would choose these jeans, they were so... Wheatley. So why not stash the cigs in here for Wheatley to unknowingly take with him? He was suddenly jarred from his thoughts as he stumbled over untied shoe laces. “What the-“ he remarked in surprise. “God- damn it!” He recovered quickly and scanned his surroundings, spotting a young woman staring in his direction from his periphery. He stared back and made a face. “What’re you looking at?” She must’ve been offended ‘cause she turned and set off without a word. With a sigh Griffin tied the laces and continued his walk at the same hasty pace. “Kids got some rough edges to smooth out...”

Wheatley was thrown from his own thoughts as Griffin took control without saying a word. Letting out a small grumble he gave a mental pout before muttering, “it it it it was m-my turn” he mumbled. Shoving Griffin aside he quickly took control once more, the first thing he did was take his hand and rub it against his hair, thoroughly messing it up again. Giving a satisfied smile he quickly unrolled each of the sleeves and fixed his backpack which was hanging precariously off one arm. “You are n-n-not going to ruin ruin my first day of of school.” He said aloud in a very decisive tone despite his awful stutter. Slowing his pace considerably he took his time to take in everything around him, not a single person or thing escaped his notice. His hands became bunched up at his front as he nervously rubbed them together, “Hey d-d-do you think sch-sch-school will be hard?” He asked aloud his question directed to Griffin, though he got a couple strange looks from the other people walking the sidewalk as well.

“God you’re insufferable,” said a voice behind Wheatley. A man approached from behind, matching the boy’s pace and turning his head to face him. He was clad in a jacket of black denim with dark blue jeans along with a pair of dressy shoes. His hair was a swept mass of dark brown and his eyes were two windows looking out on an overcast sky. Between his fingers was a cigarette which burned brightly at the end, trailing a plume of smoke behind him as he walked alongside Wheatley. “It’s college not senior prom, calm the f*** down,” he said with a grin. “Just do the exact opposite of what you did then and you’ll be fine. Seriously, though look at yourself.” He turned his gaze to the window of a nearby restaurant and directed Wheatley’s attention there at his own reflection. “Look at you! You look like a boy playing dress up with his dad’s clothes. And for Christ’s sake tie your damn shoes kid, you’re gonna get us both killed!” He took a puff from his cigarette and exhaled smoothly. “Hhhh you should’ve just let me do this ‘cause at this rate we’re gonna find ourselves stuffed in a locker before this day’s out.” He took another drag of his cigarette and craned his head up towards the sky to release the cloud of smoke from his lips. “At least lemme do the talking, I can’t stand hearing that stutter of yours all day long.”

Wheatley pouted once more attempting to shove Griffin aside but his hands went through him, only succeeding in making his myself look more insane then he already did. “I look,lookfine f-for your inf-formation!” He said indignantly glancing over at the form of Griffin walking beside him. Despite the fact that the smoke was not real he could smell it, it’s awful stench filling his nose and making him gag. By this point any and all kids that had been by him had left, each trying to discreditly stare at him without looking like it. Of course Wheatley was completely oblivious to it all and continued his sort of half shuffle half trot kind of walk. “And as f-f my stu-stutter you’re just je je jealous” he said sticking his tongue out at Griffin, his child like mannerism revealing itself. By this point he had alright reached the school building it’s form towering over them both, it’s immensity sending a shiver of unease through Wheatley. Gulping his clenched his hands tighter his nervous fidgeting becoming much more prominent from beneath his sagging sleeves, the stress of the situation sending a wave of giggles throughout his system as his broken mind attempted to cope. He wasn’t used to stress, nor did he like it but he ignored urge to just give up and hand the reins over to Griffin and have him deal with it. ‘I am not going to let him win’ he thought stubbornly his nervous expression morphing into one of steely determination as he clumsily paraded into the building.

“Let him win?” Griffin exclaimed incredulously, a mocking grin materializing as he spoke. “God you’re dense. Who are you even talking to? Like it or not we’re one and the same bud so it looks like I’m living rent free right here.” He pointed towards Wheatley’s forehead as he said the last bit. “So,” he began again, providing a pause after the word in order to gather his thoughts. “You can either talk to me or pretend to talk to yourself in which case you’re still talking to me.” Griffin shrugged, casually running a hand through his hair as he took another drag from the cigarette before blowing the smoke directly into a sign on the wall which read “No Smoking”. The main hallway was a long corridor with a curved, high reaching ceiling that was decorated with a mural designed to mimic the sky. This created the illusion that one was still outside and free to behold the elements but in actuality was confined to the limitations that the ceiling presented. “It’s a catch-22,” Griffin continued. You can talk to me... or you can ignore me. But to ignore me and talk to yourself means to talk to me because I am... you. And you are me. Our minds are one and the same. And tell yourself whatever you like, fill your room with all the optimistic, motivational posters you like but there’s something you need to remember...” His voice trailed off as he inhaled once more from the cigarette before letting it out in a cloud of smoke.

Wheatley attempted to understand what Griffin was saying, but he seemed to just repeat the same thing over and over again, despite this it still made no sense to him. Deciding to let the subject drop, Wheatley carefully scanned the halls for any sort of sign that might lead him in the right direction. As much as he hated to admit it he couldn’t really remember which room they were supposed to be going to, and Griffin’s little “chat” had not helped matters. “Do you re-remember wher-r-re we were su supp supposed to be going?” He asked moving aside to stand against one of the walls, instead of being out in the middle of the hallway. The hallways were much more crowded than he had been expecting, but this just sent a wave of excitement through his mind forcing another set of wild giggles. He could already imagine all the friend he would make, and all the fun things they would do together. All around him people glanced at him or would look at him funny before looking away once they realized he spotted them. ‘Maybe...they don’t like my outfit..?’ He thought with a frown before quickly dismissing the thought as being absurd, who would love his amazing clothes!

While Wheatley stuck to the side of the hallway Griffin’s figure idled at the center of the crowd shouldering his way through the steady stream of students. At Wheatley’s comment he let out a snicker and cast a sidelong glance in the boy’s direction. “Get your head out of your turtleneck kid, you’re moping around an esteemed hub of learning dressed in older brother hand-me-downs and stuttering away to me.” He shook his head. “Imagine how that looks.” Rather than awaiting a response Griffin grabbed Wheatley by the arm and forcibly jerked him hard to the right and nearly dragged him up a flight of stairs. “B12 shithead. Forget it you’ll just get us lost.” He suddenly snatched control back and made his way through a maze of hallways streaming with students, eyeing the signs that hung from the ceiling which labeled each hallway by letter and number. Finally, he stopped in front of a plain black door and allowed Wheatley to reassume control. “Here we are,” he said, his gaze on Wheatley with a look of what appeared to be concern in his eyes.

Last edited:
Wheatley had been trembling violently, his entire body shaking as if he was in an earthquake as he was given control once more. He wrapped his arms around his body, giving himself a couple of minutes to calm down before he reached for the handle and opened the door. The inside of the room the floor sloped downwards, the entire area looking sort of like a theatre. At the bottom of the room sat a large white board and sitting beside it was what seemed to be the teacher. On the board read “Mr.Ron” with a couple of math equations underneath. There were a couple of other kids already there and twitching slightly he approached a boy about his age. The boy had mess orange hair and a pair of glasses like himself, and sitting down beside him Wheatley gave a warm smile. “H-h-hello!” He said before glancing over at Griffin as if expecting him to say hello as well.

The boy looked at with confusion he didn’t recall this boy being in the class room during the induction period on campus. Which was weird because he remembered most everyone, but judging from everyone else’s reactions they had reason to not have seen him.
“ Hello how are you?” He is of course required to respond because he’s been put on the spot. Which makes him a little nervous. “ How are you?” A wuestion more to himself than to the man who is two. He offers to shake his hand* “ Class should be starting real soon!”

With that the bell ring and the professor stepped in. She was a sexy beast because of her glasses otherwise she should be in a library reading. She’s probably about to give Wheatley hell for his appearnce*

Wheatley graciously accepted the other boy’s hand, shaking much more vigorously then he intended before sitting down beside them. “M-m-my name is Whe-eatley!” He chirped happily as he watched the teacher enter the room. She very a very pretty girl, and she looked rather friendly and Wheatley couldn’t wait to meet her. Glancing over at Griffin who was still standing in the walk way Wheatley smile and patted the seat beside him, waiting for Griffin to sit down as well.

Last edited:
Griffin stifled a laugh in response to Wheatley’s awkward first impression. “Smooth dipshit,” he said before ignoring Wheatley’s hand and plopping himself on top of the desk. There he sat with one leg hanging over the side as he took another drag from his cigarette. At the sight of the teacher he raised a brow and let out a whistle. “I’ll admit, not what I expected for a ‘Mr.Ron,’” he said, his eyes doing a full inspection of her every curve. The class must’ve switched professors last minute; whatever the reason Griffin wasn’t about to argue.

It’s a pleasure to meet you Wheatley!” Is the response to Wheatley’s quirky little chirp. * he begins to pull out his notes and everything else*

The teacher takes up her postion.
“ I will be your teacher for today some of you will no doubt see me in English tommrow. Mr. Ron was unable to attend” introduces her self and many a boring things that would drive a normie to boredom*

Wheatley smiled and turning to his backpack he quickly pulled out all of the stuff he would need for class. This included a prim and pristine black spiral notebook, a couple of pencils and a green highlighter, a small little red book that was most likely supposed to be used to write recipes but was mainly used as something he could fidget with, and last but not least he pulled out the small cloth used to clean his glasses and shoved it into his pocket. Setting his stuff down on the desk he glanced over at Griffin only to facepalm when he realised he was sitting on top of the desk. Sending a glare Griffin’s way Wheatley turned his attention to the teacher and attempted to focus on her and not the cigar smoke The was wafting in front of his face.

Wheatley’s facepalm only fueled Griffin’s amusement, prompting him to blow a cloud of smoke directly into the boy’s face. “Jeez, cheer you up you asshole.” He lashed out with his foot, kicking the brim of Wheatley’s desk with the toe of his converse shoe. After a moment of staring at Wheatley expectantly he gave up and shoved a pair of earbuds into his ears. A few seconds later and his music was blasting at full volume which allowed it to be heard throughout the classroom. As he listened Griffin was jamming out on top of the desk singing along and bobbing his head to the music, screaming “DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ON ME YOURE ALREADY THE VOICE INSIDE MY YEAD!”

“G-gr-Griffin s-stop that! You’re g-gonn-gonna get us in tr-rouble!” He whispered his tone becoming more frantic and his stutter more pronounced as he glanced around the classroom in a panicky way. It seemed that no one else had noticed Griffin’s actions besides him which was a complete wonder to Wheatley but even so the idea of getting in trouble on the first day of school nearly threw him into another fit of shuddering. “Grif-f-fin stop th-that!” He whispered a bit louder his fear becoming even more pronounced.

Last edited:
Griffin continued his performance carrying out a spot-on Tom Delonge impression as he sang. “I MISS YOUUU, MISS YOU!” As he did so he began to drum on the desk with his fingers. Finally, he noticed Wheatley stuttering at him and, rolling his eyes exaggeratedly, removed one earbud and raised his brow expectantly. “Ugh, what?”

Wheatley had began to tremble violently once more, the table shaking slightly as his entire body shivered ferociously. This and laughing were the only ways he knew how to deal with stress, and if this couldn’t be called a stressful situation then Wheatley didn’t know what one was. “T-trouble t-trouble-ble. Bad no g-gotta sto-op.” He muttered through clenched teeth his thoughts fractured and fuzzy as he attempted to calm himself down. Maybe after a minute or two his shivering became less violent and he could think clearer finally able to speak more or less coherently. “D-d-d don don’t do th th th th that again” he said eyes narrowed at Griffin in a grumpy manner. These little spasms were quite normal for him, though they squally were not this intense nor lasted as long but Wheatley shrugged this off as getting older.

The teacher coughs before calling out. She has to look at the rooster for a bit before calling out their real name.
“ Are you quite done? We have a class to do and your drumming and jittering and shivering and looks need to stop! It’s hard to teach Mathmatical therum hard enough as is you certainly aren’t helping it by making the class think your a school shoter in your turtleneck while you Blair that hatefully demonic shit you can stand to call music! Finally you should stop that damn smoking your inside and in a school are you trying to get us wet ?”

( We know Wheatley was shivering and we know Griffin smokes, I’d assume in the real world he was smoking due to stress and because Griffin does XD)

Back