1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New and confused? Can't post? Looking for information regarding account approval? Check out our website guide to see if any of your questions are covered there! If your questions aren't covered under our guide, post them up in your introduction thread or the help forum.
  3. Want to feature one of your roleplays on the front page? See here for information: Featuring Roleplays Again! Accepting Submissions!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We are currently accepting applications for multiple staff positions. Check out our Site Announcements forum for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time for another voting drive! As with previous voting drives we will be sending out voting reminders once a day for the first week of a new voting cycle. This helps to get a good position in the top rankings early on. For people wanting to help out around the site but who can't necessarily contribute in other ways, this is a great way to help out. I can't understate how important voting is. Almost all of our traffic comes from TopRPSites, and when we aren't in the top rankings, we don't draw in new users. So get on in there and vote for Storyteller's Circle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. So as some of you may already know, we're looking to get the website's platform updated to the newest version of Xenforo. The newer platform (Xenforo 2) comes with a lot of solid features and bug fixes from the original Xenforo. To reach this end we have setup a donation campaign for people interested in helping out.
    Dismiss Notice

Digimon vs Pokemon which is better!

Discussion in 'Discussions & Debates' started by Siegward Blut Verheerung, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Digimon is the clear winner here (not including digimon fusion cough)
    They have cooler forms and abilities

2. Wintergreen

Wintergreen The Heart of The Party

I almost have to agree. Seeing the degee to what digimon can do. They have lots of power. the only Pokemon that could stand up to them is a legendary maybe.

3. Digimon have been evolutions an just look awesome

4. Wintergreen

AS to which show is better. is totally opinion.

5. story wise i almost have to give it to pokemon depending on which season of both shows were talking about lol

6. Wintergreen

I've onyl properly watched digimon.

7. i have watched a decent amount of pokemon. probably seen about 9 seasons of it.
    Of course i have watched almost all of digimon lol

Wintergreen likes this.
  8. NujabesLives!

NujabesLives! Music for the soul

Mods/Admins, feel free to smack me if this is considered necroing a thread.

Growing up I had both Digimon/Pokemon on VHS. I've loved both series but dropped off Pokemon after Diamond and Pearl and Digimon after Season 2/where TK's all grown up. I loved Digimon Tri as it felt like a shoutout to the older fans of the franchise. I've always framed it to myself as

Plot: Digimon

Characters: Pokemon.

9. Crow

Crow YOU MEAN

I generally prefer Digimon for many reasons. Versatiliy in evolutionary trees, not limited to Generations for new releases(Granted, Pokemon has started doing this, but only in a very limited fashion), and so on.