New User *Ding Dong* Hello!

Space Man

"Free Yourself Roleplaying" Refugee
Hello hello! I'm new to this site(as indicated by the big NEW USER next to the thread name), and I am looking forwards to meeting new people, and most of all role playing. I do have 4 years of role play experience, but I haven't done it in a hot minute. I do try to post 1 paragraph minimum, but will occasionally do one liners. I have a preference for non-fiction, and I do best with group role plays. I am posting this in hopes of maybe finding some friends here and getting a role play started or joining one. I am still learning the in's and out's of this site so please be patient with me.

Hmmm... It's hard to say what my favorite role play was, I did most of my role playing when i was younger on a different site. Although one I do remember vividly was about a squad of ODST's from Halo, and they were dropped into a rebel held area. My character was the newbie of the group, that often times gotten himself into trouble, I had a lot of fun with that one. I am really liking STC as it reminds me of my old site, although I am still a little confused on the account approval thing, I am hoping I have enough activity on the site to be flagged.

Back