Disccusion on How this could be edit!

Mcbonniefnafer

So I am doing something brief while I wait for my account to be approved. So here is a chapter from my story a love song for him!

Chapter 6

Haruto’s POV:

It was a rough day, I wanted it to be finally over that I actually cleaned my room. I had found everything that I wanted to keep hidden from me and I regret finding them now. Sighing, I laid on my bed curled into a ball. I just wanted to sleep forever but I knew that wasn’t a choice so I just laid there, as tears fell down my cheeks. After what seemed like an hour there came a knock on my door. “Who is it?” I spoke gently.

“It’s me Frederick…. Haruto do you mind me coming in...” I looked away and wiped my eyes before sitting up.

“No… come on in” I hugged my knees to my chest as the door opened and Frederick walked inside, “I am sorry for not being on the stage for our performance earlier, I was kind of busy cleaning my room.”

“It’s fine, I kind of missed performing as well… I fell asleep.” He chuckled smoothly he came over to the bed and motioned towards the bed, “Do you mind?” I shook my head and he sat down on the side of the bed.

“What did you need boss?” my ears lowered gently as I brushed the hair from in front of my eye.

“Well, I wanted to apologize for earlier today… I shouldn’t have snapped at you like I did and it was a big mistake. I was only…. “I tilted my head.

“Only what?” I blinked. Frederick took a deep breath in before continuing.

“I was only trying to see if you liked me back.” Those words struck me like a hurricane, he liked me, what was I going to do, “but I clearly see that was not the case.” I looked away biting my lower lip.

“Actually Frederick, there is something I should confess…. I actually don’t like you.” Frederick’s ears lowered and I continued, “I am in love with you.” I looked at Frederick and saw his face turn a dark shade of red. There was a moment of silence before I spoke again, “I’m sorry I shouldn’t have said anything…” Frederick shook his head and placed his warm hands on my cheeks.

“Don’t be sorry, that’s actually the best thing I have heard all day.” He chuckled before leaning in. My heart started to race as I leaned in as well, I could feel the heat of his breath as he pressed his forehead against mine, his lips graciously touched mine, I couldn’t take it no more I kissed him softly, but deeply wanting to savor every last bit of his gentle lips. The moment was enchanting as we shared a kiss for a moment, I didn’t want to pull away but I knew I had to. Eventually we did, both of us out of breath.

“Your lips are smooth…” I giggled gently hugging him he chuckled and nuzzled my neck.

“I am glad you are happy again.” I frowned confused, how did he know?

“What do you mean?”

“Well you looked so sad when I came in.” Frederick said sighing gently, I frowned and pushed him away slightly.

“You better be honest Frederick…” I paused for a moment before continuing, “I just don’t like Liars I have had a bad experience with them.” Frederick lifted up my chin and smiled.

“I have no intention to lie to you Haruto. You are a nice guy; I don’t see why anyone would want to lie to you honestly.” I smiled softly and kissed his cheek.

“Maybe, it’s time to tell you something that I had feared wanting to tell you for a while because, well because the other guys I have told before you, they just kind of just walk out. A lot of guys are careless but I know that’s not you….” I took a deep breath, “Frederick, I have depression.” Frederick smiled, he didn’t say anything for a while and I was wondering if I made the wrong choice AGAIN. Frederick finally spoke.

“That doesn’t bother me Haruto, I have a friend that suffers from depression as well.” I smiled softly and hugged Frederick.

“I am glad you don’t think it’s such a big deal.” Frederick nodded and rubbed my bunny ears, I gasped and hit his hand away, “P-please d-don’t do that I am very sensitive there….” my face heated up as I looked away. Frederick smirked slightly but I guess he respected that because he didn’t do it again. I stretched and laid backward putting my legs on Frederick’s thighs.

“Haruto you know I can’t stay here forever I have to get work done…” Frederick smiled and moved my legs. I whined and sat up on the bed, up on my knees.

“Why can’t you ever take a break; you are constantly working!” I huffed and brushed the hair from my eye. Frederick chuckled.

“I own a restraunt Haruto, of course I am constantly going to be working I have no choice.” Frederick sighed, I noticed the annoyance in his voice and I stopped quickly. Frederick must have noticed why I stopped talking because he got up off the bed and hugged me gently. I teared up and held on to Frederick tightly.

“I am sorry; I didn’t mean to make you annoyed by me.” Frederick shook his head and pressed his face against my neck.

“I get annoyed by the simplest things. Don’t feel bad Haruto.” He chuckled. I sighed and nodded before letting go of him. I looked up at him and smiled gently.

“I have to go soon, um someone close to me is coming over… and I don’t know if you want to meet them just yet.” I tilted my head, confused to what he meant.

“What do you mean?” I sat up and rubbed my arm gently, forgetting the bandages were there. I had winced softly as my arms did still hurt. Frederick looked away, he must have not noticed it either, because he decided to just ignore it and I hated that. Frederick stayed quiet for a moment, and I started to get worried he was hiding secrets from me.

“Well Haruto…. I’m married….” That struck me hard in the heart, m-married? H-how? W-why didn’t he tell me before? I teared up and scooted away from him on the bed. Frederick looked at me and noticed this, and he quickly added, “but I had no choice to marry her or she would have killed more people….” My ears lowered.

“So you allowed yourself to marry a murderer?” I whimpered.

“I…I….” there was a knock at the door and I looked over there.

“Yes?” I rubbed my arm getting off the bed,

“Hey, Frederick, some woman claiming to be your wife needs you.” It was Aiden, I looked at Frederick and he looked back at me, he opened his mouth to say something to me but thought better of it.

“I’m coming, just give me a second.” Frederick looked at me again before getting up and heading out of the room. I got up and peered out of the door, there was a beautiful young girl holding a child, around the age of 5. He even has a child, go figure I fell in love with another married man. I slammed my door shut and collapsed on my bed bursting into tears.

Back