Discussion

I guess I should ask you a few questions to get to know your style better?
  • What genres of roleplay do you like best?
  • What type of personality traits do you like to give characters?
  • What's your character creation process? (Browsing through pictures for inspiration, writing things down on paper, going with whatever comes to your head at the time)

Fantasy. I want to get as far away from reality as I can. But I do like mystery. But mainly fantasy. I can confidently say 90% of my RP have been fantasy,
Usually shy kept to themselves. I don´t usually give my characters big personalities. My last roleplay was the only one where the character was like a baddie.
All of the above. I like to take ideas from movies, books. videos, video games, and my own thoughts. I never like actually write them down but I take some of those ideas and create characters or plots.

Sorry if my grammar/spelling sucks. Its 11:50 pm so I'm a bit tired. Its usually better

Go sleep then! It is what I need to do... Do as I say, not as I do, okay? We can chit-chat tomorrow. It's 1:53 AM here.

Aww. Its still ¨early¨ for me. I'm used to pulling 4 all-nighters in a row (its discord's fault). Anyways you definitely need to sleep so gn. And I don´t follow orders from someone I don't know. Hell, I don follow orders from people I do know. Plus your only 3 years older than me. Gn

Bah, I'm a forgiving person - don't worry about it. If this is the worst you can throw at me, I've seen worse. And good morning!

Put down the chair! I repeat, put down the chair!

One more day of torture and then my life is going to be so much better!

Back