Lil Proton

Liàng Proton
7a837184372d94a1c115921530f1ad87.jpg
Hello there, welcome to the Dishonoured Liberators I am the captain. You see, we are a group of liberators, freedom fighters. You see, we’re about fighting corruption, no loyalty to a master, government or king. We serve the humble peasants and defend those who can't defend themselves.

ABOUT:
The Dishonoured Liberators is a small gang of heroes. Their backgrounds and skills very but they all have one general philosophy, fighting injustice. They are a nomadic group, fighting injustice from evil mayors to gangs. Even joining sides in a war if it means saving the lives of innocent people. The RP would be focussed around them, how they formed, their adventures. And hopefully how they end. This is a long term RP, with ideal 5 role players. More could be accepted as long as the replies don't slow down.

WORLD: The world is diverse, most of the world is still in its medieval stage, just trying to industrialized while a few great kingdoms and empires have become steampunk. Tribal areas still remain here and there and some countries are still in their iron and golden ages. Magic is also rampant, the steampunk areas have become technological with their use of thunder and metal magic. The dark ages are still plagued with dark magic from within the shadows while the nobles use soul and light magic. Tribes love to use their tribal magic focusing on the spirits of their ancestors. Multiple species also exist

Playable Species:

Humans
- Average 5'7 males and 5'4 females. Base group and generalist, all have a general magic potential but some tend to be more talented
6c5e92616cfc128862592a3c47cfa8ee.jpg
than others. Generalist qualities make them adaptive and give them overwhelming numbers. Most countries are human-run or have a human majority. They are known to fit nicely with any and every role from the richest emperor, to a pleasant. Bandits and heroes, priests and merchants. Their diversity makes them more separated into several cultures and groups. Whereas the other species tend to be more united. Human genes tend to be stronger, when mating with other species the offspring maintain human-size especially.

mathias-osland-royal-elf-2.jpg
Elves- Tall people 5'9 for females and 6 feet for males on average. Famous for long pointy ears and near-perfect hair. Elves have heightened hearing and seeing and tends to be more agile But they're also physically weaker and may easily get hurt. Elves have only three kingdoms for their kind. But they make up high ranking positions in human kingdoms. Elves are rarely if ever below the rank of a noble. They are separated into Dark and Light Elves. The difference is that Dark Elves tend to have a much more greyish skin tone. Dark Elves tend to live high in the mountains where it's ice-cold, they're noted to tough while Light Elves love flatlands in towns.

dwarven-merchant.jpg
Dwarfs
- Shorties with 5'7 for males and 4'9 for females. Dwarves tend to be tough and naturally muscular, even females have some noticeable muscle. Their beards are more of a cultural thing. They're extremely strong and tough despite the size, but they require a lot of food. Dwarfs aren't organized enough to form large kingdoms like humans are. But they do form the occasional town and city. Generally, they're nomadic and the ones who've settled lives in mountainous areas where they can mine for metals and rare minerals. They tend to be wealthy mercenaries and they have complex networks of dwarf mines to their small towns.

antilous-chao-04.jpg
Fairies
- 7cm for fairies. Fairies are all feminine and asexual and reproduce by sprinkling fairy dust on special magical flowers. They tend to have insect wings and possess unique magic. One common magic is size alteration that scales them to be more along with a human's size. They tend to not respect the politics and countries of humans, only caring about the environment. Fairies are famous for being forest loving and they build their tiny cities in the forest. But, they also live high in mountains, even within volcanic areas and icy areas as well. Fairies are the strongest, able to lift 4 times their weight even when human size. But they eat 10 times their weight.

Who's interested?
I can accept 5 people may be up to 7 assuming that replies can be quick. Ideally, everyone can have just 1 character but I suppose 2 can do assuming working out. I have a general storyline I'll explain if enough people are interested and I'll also present the character forms as well. There's also a hard magic system I'll also add later.
A discord would also be made and I'll love to hear your inputs, recommendations and stuff. Talk to me about questions regarding the world, character etc.

Back