Dispensations

"Control your beasts!" Kos hissed, stepping over a flailing Manticore. He approached a Wyrm, holding the shield out strong. Four blades arranged at the bottom suddenly sprang up, and began to rotate across the shield's rim. Kos' sword rose from the ground, and stopped carving a furrow in the stone. A long, even line followed Kos all the way up to this point. For something so large and thick, it was quite sharp. Kos breathed in, skull-like maw opening wide and filling his bellows.

A scream filled the air as he lunged forward, incense-laden smoke gushing from holes all over the god's body. The beaten patterns changed to hard, aggressive curves and spines. Kos became like a ghost, wreathed in sweet-smelling smoke as he pounded up the rock and leaped at the closest Wyrm, sword drawn back. It snapped forward with blinding speed, aimed at severing the Wyrm's neck.

@Lazzamore

Sin sighed at the theatrics of the old one. There was no bargaining with insanity. He stood on his platform of Darkness And shrugged.
Let's see if this gods little death machine bacteria could follow him, it would certainly be an interesting happening.
He to a step and vanished into the darkness. To others he would be traveling almost instantly throw the shadows, but to him it was like stepping into another world, his world, and allowed him to find other places to travel to.
He knew there was another elder god in this world that could command the creatures of the dark, but they wouldn't be a problem when he and his brothers/sisters joined forces.
He found some darkness that boded well for him as it was shadows near some of his siblings, they were fighting and maybe another hand would help them out.
Stepping through the shadows once more he appeared near them, honestly some of his brethren took the most obvious of forms.

Bollduilk:

Bollduilk's brush-fire cleansed the land. The now-fetid fields would regrow much stronger and healthier for it. But nothing acts without reaction.

North of Bollduilk and easily in the burn's path there was something of a settlement! Domes made of sticks and hides were in the process of being cleared out by desperate humans... But further west the burn had caused a surprising twist: a stampede of elephants, moving south. As the wall of fire encroached, at least a hundred humans ran west to find thousands of Elephants. To continue here, they would risk their young and old to be trampled. But if they stay they will all die in fire. they began to consult an unknown deity: Incense and prayer went out, and apparently an answer was returned; in response to the fire they went and sat in wide circles, and waited anxiously. In there eyes was not hope; but submission. They were to let the fast moving wildfire end them.

@TheGreenerGrey

Judj, Umut, Kos, Sin:

Spears could skewer ordinary Manticores, but not Judj. The Wyrms could tolerate mortal's blows, but not Kos's. Umuut could feel... Fear and angst from the creatures below. Fields of fallen brethren, slain by things they could not perceive. Truly this was a day to be remembered.

Then, seeing as the Wyrms proved ineffective, black flames erupted from a mountain top. Lutune, a great onyx lady clad in armor made of ore and with horns of amethyst, materialised in the flames. "Younglings... You really think you can get away with bullying my people, MY WORLD, into your own control?! I will crush you all!!" She spat the black fire, which was so frigid cold it could kill and destroy with a goddesses power, at Judj and Kos. Then noticed something from the corner of her eye...

She screamed, terror in her voice. "NO!!! I *OWN* THIS LAND, GET BACK!" her voice cracked as she stared off past Judj, Umut and Kos.

A forth player, Sin, had stepped into the battlefield.

@ChelonianCommander @Day @Horicabu @Azathoth

K'nuuk:

Knuuk Bogfellow surfaced. He had landed in what was a mighty lake; once pristine and clear, it now stunk with algae and filth. Around him were massive oaks, a whole forest of nothing else. "Imbalance, my son, let me ask you: Were the Oak powerful for their own efforts for were the coddled?" K'nuuk spat the word with disdain. Several woman, all young and strangely alluring, observed what was once their watering ground. It could no longer be drank from, not like this. "We shall see: these creatures are lovely, but our little bath will render their water undrinkable, it seems."

These woman would make do or die, thought K'nuuk. It was the only acceptable way. His way. In any case, K'nuuk was now curious, so he stayed near the mortals to observe. K'nuuks 'son', absent mindedly wander off into the forest, leaving the stench of burning acorns where he slithered.

Viridecil:

The humans were... upset, at first. They seemed relunctant to eat what was given to them... but hunger got the better of them, and they ate and found it good. These hunters seemed at ease after this with Viridecil.

But Viridecil's attention was taken by the odd smell of... Burnt Acorns? She saw then their was another being there, who caught the nature goddess's eye. The woman from earlier, Viv, hid and watched them eat longingly. Anger appeared in her eyes, but it was put away quickly. She saw Viridecil, and knew that she too was seen, but didn't seem to want to come out and speak to the goddess in front of the humans.

It was also clear that she was hesitating to do something. Just then, a disturbance was felt... Viv grew weak and toppled to the ground. The humans saw this and shouted and screamed: behind Viridecil was a white blob of animate slime! it had eaten a massive hole through the great Oak tree, which was easily two dozen feet in width. Immediately the humans brandished spears and stone clubs, and charged, enraged. The slime oozed noxious fumes and acid. With what they had, Viridecil know they had little chance of surviving even if the ..."thing" died.

@ChelonianCommander

Azmira:

This place was warm, and peaceful. No disturbance was to be found anywhere. The creatures here called themselves 'Ogres', and would rarely group together for much more then mating and their own childhood. Their was no science nor hope of advancement among them, which put Azmira at ease. But she couldn't stay here forever...

The birds stood still, hiding from a giant only she seemed to be able to see. The flaming behemoth was Komes, searching endlessly with hate in his soul for Azmira, and a club in his hands that was also for Azmira.

Around her was one small tree and endless stone desert. The flock of birds that was Azmira had no reason to be here, why did Komes not realize this? Maybe he was toying with azmira...

Sin
Sin saw the goddess emerge from the mountain, he gave a cruel smile, she should be scared, his brethren and him would end her here and now. Feeling the setting appropriatea dn with his brethren in their other forms he would oblige and do the same.
His form began to pour out black mist that engulfed him. Black robes formed around him, he grew in size his face now a shadow itself, and a large black scythe appeared in his hands.
He looked to the goddess and his voice hissed out, "That's right, be afraid, be afraid and accept your Death."

King

He opened his eyes, the planet looming before him, it's many continents giving him a choice. Though once seeing the planet knew where he would go first, he felt a disturbance, and wild creatures called to him. Angling his approach he aimed for the forests, the large trees becoming more evident.
Unlike his other brethren he didn't crash, instead he spun and grabbed the top of a tree and using the traits of an ape, used it to jump from and jumped from tree top to tree top. Once his speed had fallen he grabbed a tree top and spun himself to stand atop it. The animals of the forest called to them, they were oppressed and feared all the time. He would change that.
He breathed in and let loose a bellow, a bellow that was all the sounds of the animals, it called to the wild creatures and let them know their lord was there, their King.

Umut was apparently enough to distract the wyrms who fell quickly to the blows of Kos and Judj. the creatures beneath him in the caverns sent a wave of emotion out, enabling him to sense fear...and anger. Whether these feelings were directed toward him or not he couldn't tell but he seemed to realize fairly quickly as the obsidian flame shot from the nearby volcano, the form of Lutune finally becoming visible to them. She was a screaming mess of a goddess, seemingly afraid of the arrival of the three new gods and their power.

Unfortunately, the major deficit in hope and drive in the enslaved creatures was draining away at his strength, his solar radiance quickly fading and flickering away to a small aura giving off a faint light. He could still hold his godly shape, but they would have to end this fight quickly if he was to be of any help later on. His head whipped around when Lutune looked past him and the others at a new player, a dark man in the distance that he assumed was another of his brothers. Lutune seemed even more worried now that he had appeared which meant she thought there was a chance she could lose this battle. Umut, at the edge of his power, however, did the smart thing and lifted himself off the ground, retreating toward this new god that grew in a dark mist, that he seemed to control, as fast as he could on his white wings.

Last edited:
Kos stood over the slain Wyrms, sword stained and dripping. He turned and silently watched Sin's entrance, a rush of confidence and valor taking the god. He stepped up to a higher vantage point, looking over the fields of slaughtered imps and the corpses of the Wyrms. Turning to the screaming woman and raising his blackened sword, Kos spoke. "It is a shame what has happened here." He pointed his sword at Lutune. "This realm is no longer under your control. We take it for the Almighty," He glanced around the landscape, sizing and measuring distances in his head, "and I will shape this broken land into a new realm: a citadel for the Sons of the Allfather; a city to house our chosen peoples, beginning with my own: the Imps. First, however, goddess Lutune must die. That is all."

@Lazzamore @Day @ChelonianCommander @Azathoth

Bollduilk observed the humans with abject disgust. They sat there, under the orders of another to just give up. To not fight, struggle, scream and rage against their fate. To not put all they had into finding a way out. It was more nauseating to him than the sickly sweet smell that had pervaded the land.

Crouching down, the fire giant invisible to the mortals, he reaches one finger forward and taps the member that seemed the most distressed. A woman, who kept glancing furtively around at the others, fidgeting. He could feel her restraining herself. Wanting to shout and rouse the others, yet for some reason not.

At his touch, the fire reacted and carved a blazing path around her, to the cries of the villagers. It she was not hurt, simply surrounded on all sides by walls of flame. Using this, he spoke to her.

“You are surrounded by flame. There is a stampede further on that prevents you from escaping. Yet instead of fighting your fate, you choose to simply lay down and accept it like a common animal. Why? Why do you not fight?” Her questions her, voice a combination of tumbling boulders, crush steel and the raging inferno.

@Lazzamore

Judj, Umut, Kos, Sin:

Lutune scowled, a scowl born of those that had reach their very end of their patience. It would be a fight then.

The Earth shook. Lutune's mutter became speech, which became shouting, and the plateau beneath the young gods fell away to dust, into a deep pit as the elder goddess demanded it. She then let loose a sonic burst of sheer pain at the foursome, followed quickly by a downward swing of her sword at the pit. This swing released a copious amount of cold, dark energy, and flooded the pit.

Bollduilk:

The Woman, a village elder among her people, responded to Bollduilks message with the mantra: "We serve Oella, and in her crib we are safe. To leave the bastion is to bring upon death to the whole. Today I die for the greater good." Her eyes shut, her posture closed, evidently trying desperately to maintain the courage to 'sacrifice' herself to the ever encroaching fire.

The others started repeating the same mantra as the wildfire's radiant heat started to burn their flesh out of proximity.

@TheGreenerGrey

K'nuuk:

K'nuuk watched as the animals, small and large, that gathered about the women retreated into the forest. Looking around, he could no longer find his son, the slime, either. K'nuuk was sad, but understood the importance of allowing your children independence... Even though they grow up so fast, it seems.

Following the women chasing their animal friends, K'nuuk quickly reached the animals destination...

King:

Fields of them gathered around King and bowed. The huge trees left massive gaps of field, but very little light... But it was still reasonable to assume that there were millions. Mostly stag and small rodents, the occasional bear, but never very large were the carnivorous animals.

Their was also more intelligent life. a group of Nine seemingly human women, lovely as one could be, searched for the reason of this grouping, to no avail.

Then there was another one of these ethereal creatures, riding on a mountain lion which was allowed by instinct to approach the middle of the crowd of animals. This one, as opposed to her kin, could see King. "Sir! I have found you at last! Welcome to my mothers forest. And I do mean that; Welcome. If you would be so kind, would you be willing to come with me to meet my mother? She very much wishes to meet you." the woman said with honeyed words.

K'nuuk arrived, at that. Her face lit up upon K'nuuk's entrance. "You must be the Bogfellow!!" she cried out, flailing her arms to catch K'nuuks eye from a distance. "Come with us! you can both meet mother!"

@Azathoth

((I don't really have anything to respond to on Viridecil's front. Just tag me when you do post for her, @ChelonianCommander ))

“This Oella... she does not want what is best for you. I can sense your fear. Your want to survive. I can give you the power to do so, should you wish. There is no way out, but if you accept my gift, you will have the strength to carve your own path. To deny this fate of yours. To spit in the face of the god that asks you to sacrifice yourself for a cause you do not know.” The flames intensified for a moment as he spoke, but they did not harm her. Their heat was oppressive, almost scalding, yet they did not move.

“Shatter your restraints. Be forged anew in flame and ambition. Create your own path from your rage and your desire, not the will of your traitor goddess. This is your life. Your people. Do not throw it away under another’s orders. Accept my gift, and you will realise the flames are not what you believe them to be.”

@Lazzamore

Last edited:
SIN

The earth fell away into a dark chasm as the enraged goddess seemed to pick the battleground. This however served to benefit Sin, as the dark was his domain, and would be completely once they removed her.
The pain hit him first and nearly broke his concentration, but he bore through it, the time in the Eldritch void having tempered him.
He commanded the shadows to reach out and grab his brothers shielding them from the blast the Goddess sent at them. Her power shook him as the shadows absorbed the impact, she hadn't won.
He dropped himself from his floating position and dropped himself into the pit after his brothers, the shadows engulfing his form and obscuring him from sight.

King

King watched as his charges approached him, he was dissatisfied to see a lack of the predators. Still, the animals had heard their King and had come. Even a slime from one of his brothers had shown itself. Finally a predator had shown itself but atop it sat a strange woman, a deep gutteral growl escaped his mouth at seeing something riding his subject. He swung down from the top of the tree, animals moved from out of his way as the earth rose to greet him. He landed with a boom, kicking up dirt and dust.
Standing to his full height he towered over the woman who seemed happy to see him. He however was not, she had ridden one of his people, and that would not stand. He gave a low growl at the woman, the animals backed away from them both.
He had noticed his brother nearby as well but his attention was strictly on the woman. He spoke, and it was like every animal that existed spoke through him in their own voice shifting into one others could understand. "Is your mother the one subjugating my people? I called to all animals in this forest not just the prey and small ones. Where are my kin?" He asked a scowl on his face.

Viridecil

The goddess quickly used her powers and commanded the bushes to move between the humans and the slime. The humans were separated from the slime, but the bushes wouldn't hold the slime for long, but it could lead the humans away from the monster. "Run! The creature will not be able to be killed by crude weapons by starving morals. Follow the path and I shall grant you a way to escape and eventually fight monsters like that!" She offers.

Judj

Judj drops the corpse of a Wyrm, leaving a bloody mess and a bloody mouth. The new gods that had arrived gave his pride some relief, but he had no intention of giving up this land. He had already claimed it as his own. Suddenly the ground splits beneath their feet. A cheap trick and one that is ultimately wouldn't work due the fact that Judj and his manticores could fly. As his kin fell in, the screams hit as the attack nearly caused the god to become deaf. Many of his pride, almost the entirety of it, weren't as strong and they immediately stunned and fell down to their deaths. Judj countered by letting out a roar that caused the earth to crack and the sky to thunder, attempting to counter the goddess's own cries.

Umut couldn't help but realize that he would not make it to his brother, the cold dark energy rocketing toward him in rippling waves and nearly knocking him to the ground before Sin could wrap his shadow around not only himself but all of his brothers as well. The shield of darkness rocked however while the energy slammed into it, shocking Umut into faltering and falling into the pit below, Sin disappearing from view in the darkness of Lutune's kingdom.

He couldn't believe how many hopeless souls lived beneath the earth under the control of this old goddess, he couldn't see much of the area around him due to the shadow surrounding him but he could imagine that there were crimson and yellow eyes watching and following their descent into the abyss that seemed bottomless.

Judj, Umut, Kos, Sin:

Lutune gave a hateful glare at Judj. "KOMES, OELLA! Fight for your queen! You come here NOW!" She screamed, punctuating it with a stomp of her foot. It was a sound hear the world over by the gods.

Lifting up her mighty greatsword, she charged at Judj over a bridge of stone that built itself for her. Lutune released a mighty sideways slash at the manticore-god.

@ChelonianCommander @Day @Horicabu @Azathoth ((It occurs to me that tagging you is likely unnecessary. If any of you don't want me to tag them anymore, just say the word.))

Bollduilk:

The Elder hesitated... Sweat beaded on her brow. A scream was then heard: Desperate and full of agony, the sound of her friend and brother burning alive to death, as the fire at last reached them. It was the heartrending pain and sorrow that decided the matter. "GET UP, EVERYONE GET UP!! THE GODS WANT US TO LIVE! RUN!!"

The offer was accepted. As the surviving group ran, the Elder prayed also... To her new flame-father. "What now, god of fire?"

and at that, another scream was heard by Bollduilk to the south. an elder god demanding aid. Only Bollduilk was close enough to hear the metaphorical 'crickets' for Oella's response...

@TheGreenerGrey

Viridecil:

The humans balked; "We must protect her!" "Our Mistress Viv intercedes for us to the Green Maiden and the demon has tried to kill her!!" but those calls were only mixed in with "But if we fight we most surely die!"

Viv stood weakly... "Young goddess! Please don't let me die... But save the humans. I am this oak tree, and this tree is me. The monster has wounded me mortally though... Get it... Away..." and Viv collapsed.

Viridecil felt a power coming through the woods towards her.

@ChelonianCommander

King, K'nuuk:

The lady was taken aback by King... "Uh... No, sire! I... I... only momentarily! We would never subjugate this lion -Er,- any animal! He is my friend and he gave me the ride freely, I swear!!" Great fear and uncertainty welled up in her. K'nuuk watched intently as a test for this creature: So far it didn't look good, but he hadn't enough information to prove that these forest maidens were 'weak'.

A muffled, godly call was heard. The lady took no notice of it. "Please, My name is Hith. Come with me, and my Mother can sort this all out!!"

@Azathoth

Azmira:

Suddenly, Azmira heard the call of another god... and the Giant Komes, who by now stared right at her, chuckled. Then he started to laugh. Great guffaws, in fact, not seemingly at her -what a relief!!- but at the call for aid in the distance. While Komes doubled over in sardonic joy, Azmira made her way north, escaping to the sea...

Bollduilk ignored the cry, instead focusing upon the village elder. “Now... Now you are born anew in the flame of your ambition.” He tells her as the flames rushed forward greedily, enveloping her in their torturous heat.

She would scream, as her skin and flesh was eaten away by the flames. Her body boiled, and her clothes were eaten away as her old, weak self was destroyed and she was born anew.

Her skin turned ash grey, her long hair became the crimson of dusk as as her eyes and the veins nearby to them light up like flames, contrasting the darkness of her skin. The flames slowly are away at the rest of her old body, washing over her and returning to her anew.

She would stand, the flames tickling at her skin yet leaving her new, flawless body untouched. She could feel the flames around her, the heat now comforting as to when they had been terrifying. She could see her people through them, scared. It would be up to her, to lead them through the flames. To forge their own destiny.

Turning around from the village elder, as he was not one to coddle, he releases a pulse of power. He wanted to meet this abomination goddess, who spread sickness and demanded her followers die.

@Lazzamore

Sin

After the shadows consumed him and his brothers, he pulled them all back out, he wasn't about to leave one to combat the goddess. The shadows surfaced from.tge pit and both deposited his fallen brothers and launched into the sky at the goddess.
His brother wouldn't fight alone.

King

King leveled his gaze at the girl, he would let it slide for now, whoever her mother was would answer for this. He wanted to know where his kin were.
"Lead the way, your mother has questions to answer." He said in his growly voice.
He looked to his brother, "Good to see you brother." He said and waved his hand, the slime that had answered his call went back to it's father. He turned back and waited for this With to her 'Mother'.

Kos, being made of metal, plunged into the pit before he could react. It stung, it was dark. Shadows writhed and bit. Kos bellowed, snatching up Umut in a protective hold. The fall seemed endless, the dark, growing more and more hostile. Kos wasn't sure what to do. Perhaps it led to the heart of the world, where fire would consume them. An ugly thought. Kos sighed, realizing how easily he'd been defeated. Pathetic.

Then, praise the Almighty, Sin dredged them up.

Kos planted his feet on the ground, pausing a little in surprise. He dropped Umut and clenched his fists, summoning his weapons. "We should be more careful." Kos said. Above, Lutune made her deafening cry, and began pulling bridges from the earth, swinging around a greatsword wreathed in black flames. Her form was somewhat haphazard, but it seemed brutally strong. Judj was dodging out of the way and striking back with his claws. Sin swung a scythe beside him. All around, the horde of Manticores flew, but their numbers were dwindling. Kos realized his brothers needed help. It took four to match the power of an old god, not two.

Kos, stepped into a different stance, pointing his sword to the earth. At its tip, little shining strands began to rise from the stone. Strands of metal. They twisted and tightened, more and more gathering. He looked up at Lutune, watching her bridges pile higher and higher. It seems the goddess preferred ground to air. "Get ready, brothers!" Kos yelled, and swung at the bridges. A metal spire burst from the ground, raging towards Lutune's stonework. It punched through the bridge, shearing the stone like paper. Then it exploded into a raging sphere of metal strands, eating the bridge away. Kos summoned another, and it broke the other side. Tubers of metal thrust into the gaps and pried them apart. Lutune's bridges began to fall.

Kos dropped his sword, and pointed. Iron rose and twisted into thread. It weaved itself finer and finer until it was like shining cloth. They attached to the enormous drive units of his legs, hardening into a long, aerodynamic structure. Another attached to Kos' back. He pulled at the earth again, and heavy, wrought plates emerged, leaving large cracks where they popped from the ground. They blackened and welded onto his body. Plates of all sizes covered Kos, another layer of armor. Inside, he changed mechanisms, adding and subtracting, refining them. Kos picked his sword up, and lept into the sky. The stiff cloth caught the air, and he glided down toward the battle. Letting it go loose, he suddenly fell into place with his two brothers, facing down Lutune. "Thank you." Kos muttered to Sin.

Umut hadn't realized before but he had indeed been picked up by Kors, protected in his metallic hand. Before much longer falling down into Lutune's realm they were being lifted out of the chasm by Sins power, settling him and his brothers on solid earth once again. Kors released him as soon as he had landed on solid ground. Umut landing softly on his legs and immediately felt a boost in his power, the actions of his dark brother supercharging him the closer he was to him.

While watched slightly disinterested with Kors attempts at slowing Lutune down with his spires of iron. He examined her battle strategy, her wild powerful swings having a sort of rhythm and pattern that f he could study it for just a few more seconds he could find a weakness in. The surge of power, of course, managed to speed this process up and every detail of her form became a weapon against her, his eyes picking them up easily and filing them away.

After a few long seconds, he started his march toward Lutune once again who, if he figured correctly, would fall before the brothers from the sky above in mere seconds. An even more powerful aura of radiance surrounded him, almost hardening around him like a protective orb.

Last edited:
Judj, Umut, Kos, Sin:

Severed from the mountains by Kos, gravity had it's way with Lutune's finished bridge. Screeching in rage, Lutune fell and landed on her back. A mere millisecond passed where Lutune was separated from her sword and on her back that she was unaware of what was happening. The Sword began to rattle toward her open hand, Signaling that the millisecond opportunity was almost up...

Bollduilk:

The pulse went out. Bollduilk felt her recognition... Somehow, he knew that she knew. But no one came to answer his call. The pulse was ignored.

For as long as Bollduilk waited, nothing happened, frustratingly enough. After the fire passed, animals that went stampeding made there way back, as though homing to something. Something they could not leave...

All animals made their way north-east, to a central point in the plains, as if being called there.

@TheGreenerGrey

King, K'nuuk:
((I'm a touch confused, Azz. I don't think the slime would be in your gathering as I reread your last post, it's not exactly a natural animal as it is a magical beast. But either way I had it over in another part of the forest, nearer to Viridecil. sorry if I failed to clarify that.))

Hith led (on foot!) the gods to meet her mother. It was difficult for the gods to be patient with a creature that had to move so slowly to get anywhere: the gods could practically teleport compared to standard mortal locomotion, with the gods speed simply being whatever speed they wanted to go.

K'nuuk would occasionally harass the nymph, complain and crack jokes at her expense. Though it may appear simply mean-spirited, K'nuuk was in-fact continuing to test this creature; to see if she would defend herself or get upset at the jokes. He was disappointed with the result, as it was a test she failed at.

Finally they reached a mighty temple: the oak trees themselves and formed themselves into a dome and filled with glowing fungus along the floors and walls. The center was a large pool, in which several nymphs with crowns of roses were wading. They greeted Hith with nervous expressions, knowing full well who was with her without even needing to see them.

"Mother is out, Hith... Is that going to be a problem?..." said one of the nymphs, who were likely the temples keepers.

Hith gulped as a replied, looking at King with fright in her eyes.

@Azathoth

Umut paused for a moment in his dutiful march for falling rubble to land before him then began to run at high speeds once he had an opening to. His wings propelled him forward and disturbed a fine layer of dust on the uneven rocky ground. A war cry escaped from his mouth as he rushed toward the falling goddess, his hatred for the goddess fueled his attack.The cry that he let out was one that could bring the support of any being to him in a rally as he reached where Lutune had only just fallen, time seems to slow for him to reach the millisecond opening in her defense. as soon as he saw her attempt at retrieving her sword a bright flash escaped from him when he swung his own sword at hers in a heavy and mighty arc. The sword which was trying to return to her hand was knocked away, the small sun he had become likely almost blinding the fallen goddess due to their proximity and the radiance of him.

@ChelonianCommander @TheGreenerGrey @Horicabu @Azathoth

Bollduilk grumbled in annoyance, sending the flames sorind him to scour the rest of the landscape to spite this traitor goddess. It was only as he was gazing at the work of his flames, far in the distance, that he noticed the animals all moving in a singular direction.

His curiosity piqued, the Titan of flame tracked and followed the animals. His hair formed a large walking staff as he strode behind the fastest of the animals, giant steps covering kilometres at a time as he tried to find out what was happening.

@Lazzamore

Back