Dispensations

“They can’t see you, you know.” Bollduilk says as he turns around. He was shrunken down to a more humanoid form so that he was able to discern between his worshippers more easily at the time, and thus was face to face with Sin rather than face to toe. “The barrier between their realm and the realm of the gods must be purposefully crossed before we can be seen, little brother.” The flame of conflict continues as he strides towards Sin.

“These mortals are the newest batch of my followers competing to groan my blessing. They must survive for an entire week out in the plains by any means necessary. Whoever prospered the most when that time is up, shall become Flame-born, one of my chosen.” He explains as the mark of a flaming spear appears around the mortals and they simultaneously sprint off in different directions.

“So, Sin, what has brought you to my new domain? You can speak freely, for no Old God resides here. Not anymore.” Bollduilk says, clapping his brother on the shoulder. He would treat the god of death and shadows like a brother, until it was required that he be treated like an enemy.

@Azathoth

Ludios:
The bull was dead. The people gathered about it... They would survive, most likely, or at least would have a chance to do so. There prayers were heard!

The tribe would resettle further south, but their traditions changed rapidly. They began to expand their pantheon; 'Jyella Oakenmother' was their lead goddess, followed by several local Nymphs, and another god; 'The-one-who-brings-luck' became a prominent figure in their culture! Somehow, these humans would realize the presence of 'something', which answered then in their time of need.

@Porcelain

Viridecil:
Viv looked up, healed. For just a moment she saw she who was once her goddess, eyes alight in crushing disappointment, and then she felt no more presence of Jyella. Viv turned to Viridecil, and followed her, with an unsurety in the pit of her stomach: What would happen now?

@ChelonianCommander

King:
Jyella simply furrowed her brow. "You would ask Orasiil about that. I do not know where he is now, but he is the god of predatory beasts. You might search for him south of here." She directs king "Eventually the nymph's fall away to the south, and only predatory wilderness where only the elite beasts and the Dire animals live. That is the land of Orasiil. He is likely the cause of your missing animals, Almost all the predators in this land worship him."

@Azathoth

((Heyo everyone, My apologies for the wait. Been kinda swamped with lots of things. Anyhow, just wanted you all to know I still want to do this and am making an effort to continue!))

@Lazzamore

Viridecil did not pity Viv. To her the young creature was nothing more then a means to an end. The humans clearly thought this Viv was of great importance and with Viridecil being Viv's new master, she hopes to be now the object of the human's worship, giving her enough power to forward her plans to develop this land towards a better future. She takes Viv down the path, towards where the humans have ran.

Back