distance heritage (demi god RP)

Blue winter rose

as written by @Lil Proton
Family: The way you are raised, who you are related to, your genetics they all determine you, what makes you think and be.
But what if half of that family were the same people that the entire world worshipped?
What if one of your parents was one of the gods?
And what if people wanted to use you because of it?

We are looking for some people for this RP that can atleast write around 3/4 computer lines. (dont be too worried about this as long as you dont write 1or 2lines the majority of the time.) The gods that the demigods are related to are original rather than from the mythology. Your are going to Rp one or two demigods between the 14-20 years old. The OOC-chat would be in the PM's and the actual RP would be in the threats. I added the lore in the other tab.

Last edited:
We are still open for new players. Don't be too scared about entering an already started RP. I have a summary of what happened, we are not that far in and I am always happy to help. If you have any questions you can always send me a PM.

We are still open for new players. Don't be too scared about entering an already started RP. I have a summary of what happened, we are not that far in and I am always happy to help. If you have any questions you can always send me a PM.
*Slides in*

Yo! Got any room, maties?

Back