1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New and confused? Can't post? Looking for information regarding account approval? Check out our website guide to see if any of your questions are covered there! If your questions aren't covered under our guide, post them up in your introduction thread or the help forum.
  3. Want to feature one of your roleplays on the front page? See here for information: September's Featured Roleplays.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We are currently accepting applications for multiple staff positions. Check out our Site Announcements forum for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time for another voting drive! As with previous voting drives we will be sending out voting reminders once a day for the first week of a new voting cycle. This helps to get a good position in the top rankings early on. For people wanting to help out around the site but who can't necessarily contribute in other ways, this is a great way to help out. I can't understate how important voting is. Almost all of our traffic comes from TopRPSites, and when we aren't in the top rankings, we don't draw in new users. So get on in there and vote for Storyteller's Circle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. So as some of you may already know, we're looking to get the website's platform updated to the newest version of Xenforo. The newer platform (Xenforo 2) comes with a lot of solid features and bug fixes from the original Xenforo. To reach this end we have setup a donation campaign for people interested in helping out.
    Dismiss Notice

Open distance heritage (demi god RP)

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Blue winter rose, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Blue winter rose

Blue winter rose Active Member

as written by @Lil Proton
    Family: The way you are raised, who you are related to, your genetics they all determine you, what makes you think and be.
    But what if half of that family were the same people that the entire world worshipped?
    What if one of your parents was one of the gods?
    And what if people wanted to use you because of it?

We are looking for some people for this RP that can atleast write around 3/4 computer lines. (dont be too worried about this as long as you dont write 1or 2lines the majority of the time.) The gods that the demigods are related to are original rather than from the mythology. Your are going to Rp one or two demigods between the 14-20 years old. The OOC-chat would be in the PM's and the actual RP would be in the threats. I added the lore in the other tab.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  2. Alissa Ming

Alissa Ming Wandering Storyteller

This could be really interesting.

3. Blue winter rose

yeah I shall add you in the PM for the OOC.

4. DestrixGunnar

DestrixGunnar With blood and rage of crimson red,

Cool concept and lore. I'm interested.

5. Blue winter rose

Cool, I shall add you in the PM.

6. Lil Proton

Lil Proton Liàng Proton

I am intrigued.

7. othyrworld

othyrworld Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

I'm a huge mythology nut, and the lore for this is really cool looking. I'm very interested!

8. Lil Proton

Lil Proton Liàng Proton

I'm glad you're interested

9. Blue winter rose

I have put you in the PM, but I do have to say that the gods are not from the mythology but are all made up.

10. Evermore

Evermore tired and ready for some action

You've got one more player, i can through together a character sheet in a couple days and jump right in if you'll have me

Blue winter rose likes this.
  11. Blue winter rose

yes, that be great. I add you to the PM

12. JackDoggo

JackDoggo Jack O'Lantern Pioneer

I like this! Can I join in?

13. Blue winter rose

yes, you can, we already started but, there are still a lot of opportunities to jump in. I shall add you to the PM.

14. Blue winter rose

We are still open for new players. Don't be too scared about entering an already started RP. I have a summary of what happened, we are not that far in and I am always happy to help. If you have any questions you can always send me a PM.

15. Enki

Enki Active Member

*Slides in*

Yo! Got any room, maties?

16. Blue winter rose

yes, plenty I shall add you to the PM.

17. Blue winter rose

We are going to reboot this thing, so if you want to join in this is the perfect time.