Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

YOU MEAN
As each day passed, her clock ticked, and the time to face her newfound rival drew closer.

"Kusanagi Godou," the girl utters underneath her breath, "I wonder if you will be prepared when we meet again. Then again..."

The girl takes the final bite of a candied apple and twirls the stick about, before it was set ablaze with small embers and disappeared into ash that flew with the breeze.

JJx1hhU.jpg

"... it's only appropriate that I am as well, now isn't it?"

The girl, having walked through some woods and into a beach, gazes upon the glistening, moonlit seas of the nighttime countryside. Not a person in sight. The only sounds were the rocking waves and the hooting owls.

"Oh," the girl speaks up, adjusting her knitted cap, as if sensing someone, "for what purpose do you three have being here?"

@York @Archmage Jeremiah @Hahli Nuva

The universe was an interesting place.

For Will, this meant new worlds, new people, and new places to see. Being a chosen Guardian of the Infinite Dimensions, and The Keeper of the Heart leading the second generation of Guardians, Will had seen and done much in her lifetime. She had started out young, only 14.

Now? She was older. 25 to be exact.

The Heart of Kandrakar granted her and her friends immeasurabl;e power, but Will most of all. The power over the very essence of life itself, Quintessence. Manifesting as electricity, Will could use it for a multitude of tasks. But right now, she had been summoned. A challenge had been sent far and wide, beyond the limits of her reality and the reality of others. More would come, but for now Will would face her next opponent alone.

Time was the best teacher, it seemed. Will could feel the immense power the moment she exited the portal. This was going to be a very interesting battle, and she would need to use all of her abilities to overcome the obstacle set before her. She woul dot underestimate this girl, even as she questioned Will's reasons for being on the beach.

tumblr_pdp8i4TCXs1qdaslfo1_1280.jpg

"Your power is astounding. I hope you aren't planning anything malicious."

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @York

"Me?"

source.gif

"I'm here to party,"
Bayonetta grinned while she walked the glittering shoreline, handgun at her hip, and another twirling fast and loose around her finger, "And what an enchanting venue, might I add!" she exclaimed, stopping to face the sea as the gentle waves rolled against her heels, and bask under the full Moon's radiance. "You wouldn't happen to be available to plan my New Year's celebration, would you?"

@Crow

@Hahli Nuva @York

Emily was lost again... Not sure where she was, or why she was here.

All she was guided by now, was a loose sense of purpose, and a need for answers. Once again, she could no longer hear her stone's voice, and thus, she had to find the answers to her questions herself.

But first, she responded to the mysterious girl asking why she was here... No... Why they were here.

It seemed she wasn't the only one who had arrive here, wherever here was... But she couldn't recognize any of their faces.

MJOEVO0.png

"I don't know why I'm here..." She said, her free hand grasping her stone lightly.

It was warm, and still radiating with power; her abilities as a stonekeeper still remained with her, even here, but like before... She could not hear it's voice. She could not commune with Ikol, for the better or worse.

VosXxgM.png

"But... Can you tell me, where here is?" She asked suddenly, returning the strange girl's question with one of her own.

Wherever she was, she had to find a way home; the last she remembered, Alledia, and perhaps every other world she knew of was in great danger, and so far... She seemed to be the only one who could avert that disaster.

It was hard to believe it had been less than a year since she had become a stonekeeper, at the age of 14. Perhaps a few months ago at best, she had transformed from a young, determined girl to one of the strongest stonekeepers who would ever live. Or at least... That's what she was 'supposed' to become.

Was she truly the prodigy child others claim she was?

Or was it all just a lie... A means to use her as a pawn, in a war she could not yet see...?

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @Hahli Nuva

"What I plan if of little concern to others," the girl says, "as is what happens at the end of my plans."

She turns to Emily, looking at her amulet, "a little country in the east of the world, locals call it Japan, I don't believe the Prefecture name is too big a deal. It's a little far from my usual stomping grounds, Italy, but what can I say? I have important business being here."

The girl raises a hand in the air, allowing an owl to land on her shoulder as she speaks to Bayonetta, humouring her even if for a bit, "I doubt I have room in my schedule, but I'll check it again anyways."

QI31UGg.jpg

Her head turns once more, facing Will. "As for you, the fact that you can sense me, it means that you know what I am, now don't you?"

The neutral-looking poker face would begin to morph into a mischievious smile.

@Hahli Nuva @Archmage Jeremiah @York

Will caught the smile and began to feel the other warriors present. The woman clad in black gave off a sinister, evil vibe, one that reminded Will of her old enemy, Nerissa. The younger girl with the red hair reminded Will of herself, but her power was not without merit.

Still, The Keeper's main concern was with the silver haired goddess, the one who had apparently drawn them all here for some reason or another. Judging by that smirk, it wasn't to play a friendly game of skipping stones. Her power was immense, but Will was no slouch herself. As were the other two warriors.

"I am well aware of your kind, Goddess. Your power is not so different from my own."

@Crow @York @Archmage Jeremiah

"What I plan if of little concern to others," the girl says, "as is what happens at the end of my plans."

She turns to Emily, looking at her amulet, "a little country in the east of the world, locals call it Japan, I don't believe the Prefecture name is too big a deal. It's a little far from my usual stomping grounds, Italy, but what can I say? I have important business being here."

The girl raises a hand in the air, allowing an owl to land on her shoulder as she speaks to Bayonetta, humouring her even if for a bit, "I doubt I have room in my schedule, but I'll check it again anyways."

QI31UGg.jpg

Her head turns once more, facing Will. "As for you, the fact that you can sense me, it means that you know what I am, now don't you?"

"Ahhh, Japan," Bayonetta repeated the name with a wistful sigh to her voice, "How is it I always find myself coming back, but never on my own time?" the witch lamented, shaking her head at the sea as if cursing the world itself.

FJtc.gif

"Just for once, can I travel to Japan without adding a god to my body count the very same day?" Bayonetta pleaded in a manner more fatigued than fearful, "Why not a ladies' night out, just the four of us? My treat," she offered instead.

@Crow

@Hahli Nuva @York

"Your lack of terminology implies that you know rather little about my kind, girl. Unwise, but thrilling to say the least, to see an opponent you lack knowledge of," the girl says, "as you are able to sense my ability, it would be unwise of me to assume that you are any sort of rookie, despite that."

She looks upon the others.

"A treat before introductions? I like a good plate as much as the next person, but it's a bit rushy, I feel, but I believe that can be easily remedied. I am known by many names in the past, present and future. To simplify things, the name I am most commonly known as to the tongue of the modern mortal...

Cc4MaQvW4AA2Vld.jpg

... is Athena."

@Crow @Hahli Nuva @Archmage Jeremiah @York

Wil chuckled, clenching her fist and cracking her knuckles. "You're right. I don't know much about your kind. But I've fought my fair share of monsters."

The Keeper closed her eyes, feeling the evry energy of the four surround her like a raging tornado. These were no ordinary fighters.

"You know why I'm here, Athena. Let's not waste anymore time."

QI31UGg.jpg

Will caught the smile and began to feel the other warriors present. The woman clad in black gave off a sinister, evil vibe, one that reminded Will of her old enemy, Nerissa. The younger girl with the red hair reminded Will of herself, but her power was not without merit.

Still, The Keeper's main concern was with the silver haired goddess, the one who had apparently drawn them all here for some reason or another. Judging by that smirk, it wasn't to play a friendly game of skipping stones. Her power was immense, but Will was no slouch herself. As were the other two warriors.

"I am well aware of your kind, Goddess. Your power is not so different from my own."

"Ahhh, Japan," Bayonetta repeated the name with a wistful sigh to her voice, "How is it I always find myself coming back, but never on my own time?" the witch lamented, shaking her head at the sea as if cursing the world itself.

FJtc.gif

"Just for once, can I travel to Japan without adding a god to my body count the very same day?" Bayonetta pleaded in a manner more fatigued than fearful, "Why not a ladies' night out, just the four of us? My treat," she offered instead.

@Crow

@Hahli Nuva @York
"Your lack of terminology implies that you know rather little about my kind, girl. Unwise, but thrilling to say the least, to see an opponent you lack knowledge of," the girl says, "as you are able to sense my ability, it would be unwise of me to assume that you are any sort of rookie, despite that."

She looks upon the others.

"A treat before introductions? I like a good plate as much as the next person, but it's a bit rushy, I feel, but I believe that can be easily remedied. I am known by many names in the past, present and future. To simplify things, the name I am most commonly known as to the tongue of the modern mortal...

Cc4MaQvW4AA2Vld.jpg

... is Athena."

Wil chuckled, clenching her fist and cracking her knuckles. "You're right. I don't know much about your kind. But I've fought my fair share of monsters."

The Keeper closed her eyes, feeling the evry energy of the four surround her like a raging tornado. These were no ordinary fighters.

"You know why I'm here, Athena. Let's not waste anymore time."

TX8rTla.png

"Japan..." The girl murmured, slowly putting two and two together.

"So... If I'm not mistaken. We're on Earth, right?" She asked.

It felt so strange to say, after living on Alledia for many months now... She had almost forgotten what it was like to be home, so to speak. Although, she had never traveled as far as Japan before. Her family lived more to the West, and the most she had experienced from Japan were a few comics she had looked at in the bookstore.

It had been such a while since she had read something like that, ever since she had become a stonekeeper, but... The mention of a 'girl's night out' interrupted her train of thought, puzzling her a little. The girl who introduced herself as "Athena" seemed to interpret it as going out to eat, which didn't sound like a bad idea.

However, the girl with pink hair seemed to have a different plan. Something that evidently didn't sit well with the young stonekeeper one bit.

utNRwHZ.png

"... Please. We shouldn't fight if we don't have to." She pleaded.

By now, she was more than willing to simply get some food with the others that had arrived here. Although, even that may prove more difficult than expected now...

@Crow @Hahli Nuva @Archmage Jeremiah

"Of course we're on Earth. Would you ever see a face like this native to the stars?" Athena adds, then turns to the other three. "a bit split, your views are. I suppose the no-fighting-to-fighting ratio is a 2 to 1. If I gave my views, we would either be at a tie or we would not fight."

She crosses her arms.

"Why not I make things just a bit more interesting. If three hits land upon me in the next two minutes, I will battle. Otherwise, we can look through a few potential menus."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back